General Flynn to be Trump's National Security Advisor

archive.is/CunBm

(youtu.be/OULo_dH4A7U)

I for one am completely erect with this turn of events. Post yfw we WIN WITH FLYNN

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/17/politics/trump-offers-flynn-job-of-national-security-adviser/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cnn.com/2016/11/17/politics/trump-offers-flynn-job-of-national-security-adviser/index.html

MAD DOG
A
D

D
O
G

I've always known Holla Forums had a hard on for Flynn but I never knew enough about the man to understand why. What's so legit about Flynn?

Read why he retired on Wikipedia.

That’s Mattis.

Literally everyone knows this already. How is that meaningful?

Oy fucking vey, that’s not kosher. Looks like we may well actually win with Flynn.

Do you think we might be able to get Michael Scheuer out of retirement for a position somewhere?

I wouldn't mind having him as CIA director. He has the experience and the right attitude to foreign affairs.

Am I wrong to start getting my hopes up that Trump might actually declare himself emperor at some point? I will fight for the imperium if he wants to.

FLYNN
F
L
Y
N
N

Good. Flynn is awesome.

Mad dog is a globalist kike and should be executed for treason.

You fucking take that back, no hes not.

I haven't looked into Mattis in depth, but I have seen sime evidence posted here that he's military industrial complex neocon guy. There's reason to be wary of him whatever his true character.

Our most redpilled general. Lads, I think RWDS are just around the corner. Trump is turning our dreams into memes reality.

Explain, please.

So that was Flynn in the picture from the meeting with the Jap Minister

The video is from May 10 user…

In like Flynn

feels good man

see