Hollywood Jew Washing

Scarlet Jewhansson stars as Major Kusanagi in new Ghost in the Shell movie

Why is Jewish Hollywood so racist against Japanese people? Why must they display Jewish nepotism and give an Asian characters role to a Jewess?

(Also sorry I don't know how to webm)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8fchf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugly Jewish pig.

To be fair, the source material was pretty pozzed too.

No one cares that Kusanagi was reduced to just 'the Major'. Biological race doesn't mean shit.

The real questions are why aren't the gynoids Uncanny Valley, and what idiot gave Batou eyeballs?

We all know Batou is a big hulk with no eyeballs and an 80000 kg gatling in his pocket.

Batou sucks

It's like an art for them

Its going to be awful. The real question though is whether or not it ends up better or worse than the live action avatar: the last airbender.

Already had a thread on this faggot.

Any live action of an animated series is going to be awful.

They are not, in the Ghost in the shell universe, the world pretty much got fucked over and Japan was one of the only remaining super powers in the world, because of this they sort of just took over, so almost all races and people assimilated and integrated with the Japanese culture in the future, IE even white people and nogs shared the same culture, and attitudes as Japaneses which is why the major had a Japaneses name, but was not decedent from the Japaneses people.

So, the casting of scarlet Jewhasnson is not an attack on the Japanese, but rather staying more acurate to the original story, where the major was Japanese only in name.

WILL YOU WEEABOO FAGGOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS STUPID FUCKING ANIMU HOLY FUCK I HATE HEARING ABOUT THIS SHIT I DON'T EVEN HATE ANIME SO DON'T BOTHER POSTING A SMUG ANIME FACE I HATE YOU FOR ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT GHOST IN THE FUCKING SHELL I DON'T FUCKING CARE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT HOLY SHIT

Disgusting.

user….

They really dont want to hear that it's already pozzed and GITS is a commie show anyway.

make anime great again

well, thanks for the heads up, another movie to boycott

kek

Eh you get the point, we don't want a Kike playing the Major and this is a chance to bash Jews for "Jew washing" like they always attack us for non existent Whitewashing.

If you enjoy Cyberpunk stop watching/reading bolshevik jew propaganda like Ghost in the Shell and find some real cyberpunk entertainment…

I can already taste their butthurt from not having a source of pedo-friendly fap material at a constant rate. Pretty sure they'll kill themselves as soon as they're not able to spam their shitty pictures anymore.

GITS movies were fascinating renditions of pulp bent into the forms of a christian and a latter animist film. Jewess misses the point as the question here is whether there is a chance for a good SF film rather than simple entertainment.

Why do weebs have such shit taste in anime? Alpha men watch pic related.

Delicious!

literal nigger tier

Dude…

Goku was a nigger tier dad who left his wife and kid numerous times to go fight other people. He was never there for his kids and only returned home to fuck chichi and produce more children that lacked a true father figure. Chichi was the ideal woman though. She never cheated on him and made sure their kids were good people who got a good education.

Vegeta is the definition of nigger. He has a WE WAZ KANGZ attitude about his race and fucked bulma and left her with a kid. He never even claimed the kid until he realized that bulma was rich as fuck and he never had to get a job and can essentially sit around all day and do nothing. He started being a good father and better husband though later on.

fucking hell, this just looks like an extremly pozzed version of the 1995 movie with tones from Innocence and the third movie.
THEY'RE FUCKING COPYING THE SCENES AND EFFECTS TOO

plsno, I had to force my way through 5 episodes hoping the CGI would get better
it didn't

Are you a girl, serious question.

Ok, chaim.

White washing ok when Jews do it

The themes and concepts in Ghost in the Shell, like Serial Experiments Lain, are uniquely relevant to the internet, imageboards especially. The stand alone complex of the show's first season, for example, describes memetic synchronicity. They'll both always be a presence on imageboards.

Pleb-tier.

This has to be bait.

So? Matrix copied a lot of Ghost in the Shell stuff and I'm glad it did.
I'd be willing to go watch the new movie if it had old Kenji Kawaii music (I'm sure they're using his music only for promotional purposes and will not be in the actual movie).

After stuff like RoboCop, I'm glad they are trying to be faithfull to something.

Also, the Johanson's character is supposed to be almost non-human, so I have no problem in it being characterized by a jew with a nosejob.

Looks pretty female to me, sounds pretty female too.

forgot embed

This, original 90's anime was based new CGI is just unbearable.

She is a kike.
She has a horrible voice.
She has herpes.
archive.is/8fchf

And, since I try very hard not to be a hypocrite, mfw they fuck with a Japanese character and give it to Scarlett Johansen, who most likely won't even get her tits out for it.

those five episodes were worse than the boat

influence is one thing, a near 1:1 copy is just fucking lazy when it looks like it's an original story.

it was cheap and low budget, but they kept it from looking like shit unlike webm related.

Why would they give it breasts and not nipples?

1. literally fictional problems
2. mite b fun to rub in sjws red noses

i don't give a shit about who plays what in fiction. You could have a romeo+juliet production around the world, and inevitably you have africans, chinese, indians, etc. playing the roles of originally italian characters.

ultimately it comes down to audiences voting with their wallets.

Props on Berzerk, but DBZ is literally babbies first manime

1. Twitter
2. #majorsowhite #culturalappropriation #scarjohatesjapan
3. Sit back and watch the fun as the studios suddenly have to deal with Suey Park and her retarded ilk Yes, I know she's Korean. She'll still shit a brick

no idea, some of the non-CGI breasts had nipples so your guess is as good as mine

The Major was always bi though, as far back as the original Bangladeshi wood carvings.

America, though split into three countries (primarily the American Empire), is still relevant and still Japan's biggest competitor after WWIII. The only reason Japan is the biggest power in GitS is because they stayed neutral in the war (mostly out of cowardice, rather than ethical reasons or genuinely not taking sides), rather than anything intrinsic to them, such as military prowess. They're only intact because they were considered too unimportant for anyone to bomb. Even despite being a cultural and economic superpower, they can't compete with other nations militarily and got BTFO by the American Empire and a bunch of banana republics in Central America.

You want to get really mad?

The plot of the film is adopted from a short arc in the manga where a shadow player arranges for refugees to be demonised in the eyes of the general public.

In (((Hollywood)))'s hands I expect this straightforward plotline to go maximum pro-immigrant overpoz.