Russian Minister in Trouble for suggesting Jews control US

This did make me genuinely laugh:

"Imitating a Jewish accent, Mrs Zakharova said Jewish people had told her: "'Marochka, understand this - we'll donate to Clinton, of course. But we'll give the Republicans twice that amount.' Enough said! That settled it for me - the picture was clear.
"If you want to know the future, don't read the mainstream newspapers - our people in Brighton [Beach] will tell you everything."
She was referring to a district of Brooklyn with a large diaspora of Jewish emigres from the former Soviet Union."

archive.is/hvIdq

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38018439

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ARUh
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
translate.google.com/#en/ru/sugar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zechariah_(given_name)
youtube.com/watch?v=DEFb31nb1Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in this case, she's incorrect. The Jews gave Trump almost nothing according to all available records, but I assume the old Jews just figure the Elders of Zion would have had all the bases covered. They done goofed this time..

(lastly, does anyone have a tape of what a real Russian sounds like imitating a kike accent in Russian? I imagine it's bretty funny..)

Good to know they imitate them too. I was about to ask what jews sound like in each language, but i could always turn on U.N. coverage or something.

I'd like to see this too.

I'd like to see that video too.

For the reasons you mention I'd assume whoever she was talking to was trying to pull a hutzpah. Basically bullshit their way into some deal.

Until Trump doesn't fuck up big time there's no reason to assume he's secretly pro establishment when the same establishment tried to derail his campaign. What is also important is understanding that him attaining presidency was already a big win, since more people will realize they can win using the same rhetoric and disregarding the status quo.

You can't really rely on a single individual on a scale of a country, what you do is shape long term trends.

(checked)
funny. I've seen articles of Chinese, Koreans, Indians, Malaysians, all independently concluding the Jews run the US. But it's "anti-semitic" for us to say so:

"Do the Jews Really Control America?” asked one Chinese newsweekly headline in 2009. The factoids doled out in such articles and in books about Jews in China—for example: “The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts. But in China, where Jews are widely perceived as clever and accomplished, they are meant as compliments…Just before my visit to Nanjing, the Chinese tycoon Chen Guangbiao made international headlines by publicly announcing his ambitions to buy the New York Times and later the Wall Street Journal. In a TV interview he explained that he would be an ideal newspaper magnate because “I am very good at working with Jews”—who, he said, controlled the media."

archive.is/2ARUh

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

No one was really "relying on her" user, I just really thought the idea of a real Russian doing a Jew accent was funny and how no one who doesn't study this stuff the way we do (esp. a foreigner) can imagine the Jews actually LOST on this one for once, just as they did on Brexit.

Funny they didn't give Trump a cent.

i was talking about the president of US, you doofus

What wins out in the end? Is it life? Or entropy? The Jews are the overlords of entropy. Their power is only made possible through the destruction and leeching off of those who are already powerful. European man's power is held in his ability to create entirely of his own will and ingenuity.

Well if jews don't control the US, then who does? The blacks? The mexicans? The polish?

The eternal Anglo?

6 Catholics, 1 nigger, and 2 jewesses. That's some serious Anglo control.

have no fucking clue how that fits into the topic of this thread (i.e., a Russian minister naturally assuming the Jews had the fix in for whoever won), but whatever makes you happy. Also, if you want to fit in here, please use something more vulgar than "doofus" as an insult. This isn't tumblr.

3 Jews

Eish..of course Jews control fucking america, this is the first time since the dawn of Jewish ownership of our newspapers that the Jewish candidate actually LOST. Which, was essentially Dr. Pierce's life goal. Even if Trump turns out to be shit, the fact that he won is amazingly significant. As long as the Jews don't signifcantly crack down on internet freedom (and you can bet they will try), we can actually beat the Jewish candidate who had I think literally zero newspaper endorsements and every MSM channel and publication (all Jewish owned, with exception of Murdoch's shit but he got "zionist of the Year" award 3 years ago).
We now have a communication apparatus that actually allows us to beat the Jews, which is fucking amazing.

I was handling you with kiddie gloves, since its obvious you're a mongoloid

Read the fucking OP, mongo. She conveys something she was supposedly TOLD. That is, a claim was made that Trump is a controlled opposition puppet. My post was touching on that and it would be obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together.

Don't be a entitled retard and read next time, buddy.

Jews always diversify their investments. USA is kike owned until proven otherwise, at least from the outside perspective.

Point them out for me.

obviously not suggesting Clinton is a Jewess, by "The Jewish Candidate" I mean she was clearly the favored one.

Trump got 5% of the Jew's money.

Jesus Christ you cocksucker, that's some damage control if I ever saw it. You had no point, and now that you've been exposed as a fucking newbie asshole who never HAD a fucking point, now you try to come off as the tough guy, know-it-all. you have to go back.

Every time fam.

Please, post more image macros, you tryhard signalizer. Just one more and you're gonna fit in, I promise.

true, but this is only counting individuals from what I gather. So, for example, (((Goldman Sachs))) would not be counted as Jewish money even though, obviously, it's kike money. You can go through the list of her big donors as far as companies, and literally all are kike controlled, save for a few like "White Castle" for instance who were just trying to pay enough protection money to be able to continue putting dogmeat into their hamburgers.

Honestly I think that the current power structure is made up of elite Jewish clans like the Roths and Cohens intermingled with European aristocracy. Remember that Minerva is Athena and in no way a Jewish goddess. Also remember that the old aristocracy were the globalists of the day with the Hamburgs ruling both Austria and Spain.

Also remember that Nationalism is primarily a new ideology connected to romanticism and was primarily against globalistic dynasties.

Your shit fucking posts without any sort of original or amusing content give you away dumb fuck. I don't get into dick measuring contests about how long I've been here. you either "fit" or you don't. You don't. Lurk Moar or go back to whence you came. Now, vanish from my world Hymie…

Russia is just as jew controlled don't let the putinbots here tell you otherwise,no wonder she is in trouble

Hmm…not really sure I agree user. You don't see real Jew power in Europe until the Rothschilds and then total Jew power after Napoleonic Wars.

Do you know why the Spanish Inquisition took place? when Isabella and Ferdinand finally drove off the Moors, the Jews were given the choice of leaving of converting. Many went to the Netherlands, where they grabbed a sizeable chunk for themselves in the commerce in black flesh. Some stayed and "converted." Then about ~70 years later, people began to look around the Spanish Court and notice that these "converted" Jews had all the most powerful positions in court, and were using their usual Jewish Group Evolutionary strategies (most notably nepotism) to help one another out. So, as the Spaniards began to notice this, some of the Jews were investigated and, surprise, they were still practicing Jewry in secret. That's when the terms "crypto-Jew"and "Marrano" were born.
As they were found out, many fled to the Canary Islands, Spanish controlled Islands off Africa. And, surprise, guess where Ted Cruz's family came from before they emigrated to Cuba? The last name of "Cruz" is also an indicator, as Marrano's would often take overtly Christian names in an effort to avoid suspicion.

Maybe you already know all this user, but as a history major at an Ivy league school, was never taught this. Once you do your own research and see the vein of Jewry running throughout all sorts of subjects that professors deliberately avoid mentioning, it's jarring.

how does video editing

Here you go.

It is just the squeaky toy nasal monotone always.

Kek

If everyone here hasn't seen it, worth torrenting (or watching if you have HBO) "Nixon: In His Own Words." not only was the man incredibly Jew-wise (he makes it very clear he doesn't trust Jews and uses word "kike" numerous times), he also gets into a discussion on why he wants Catholics on the Court. It's interesting that Reagan and Bush followed him in that example.
Jesus, only one Reagan appointee left now. And what a fucking traitor Roberts turned out to be, not killing Obongocare when he could have. So under Trump, we get rid of the kikes Ginsburg and Breyer we can presume (although the Jews will try to literally prop up their corpses if they think they have a chance to make it to 2020). Thomas is only 68, he should stay bc he keeps the niggers quiet about "muh diversity" and just lets his White Clerks write his decisions. Maybe Kennedy will retire gracefully to get some someone younger in there to counter the Kagan and Spicess poison.

They are definitely making an effort. Do you know every Jew school in Israel now teaches Mandarin? The tick is preparing to jump to a new host after they kill off the US.

OT, but it drives me fucking nuts when I see how nice (and free) Jew schools and hospitals are, and that we just handed them $43 fucking billion dollars (with caveat they can ask for MORE when they get into their next bloodletting war with the muslims). I was thinking about this after breaking my arm and had to wait 4/5 hours at the ER behind an army of Mestizos who didn't speak a word of fucking English.

Jews are less than 2% of the population but have half the representation as whites? Three times as much representation as niggers who are 13% of the population.

I'm Catholic, and I still think it's bullshit that there aren't any Protestants on the Court at all. Fair would be 6 Protestants, 2 Catholics and 1 Jew or preferably 3 Catholics and no Jews

Oi vey, you sound like some kind of anti-semite or something! If you want a real shock, go to Dr. Kevin Macdonald's site and see their overrepresentation in the Ivy League. And how Jews complain about Princeton since they are "only" 17% of the class there. I'm not kidding, there was an article in the Princeton College paper where a female rabbi talks about her goal of getting the Jew percentage up past 25% where Harvard and brown are.

Who was the last Protestant on the Court? It is kind of fucked that there are none

It was John Paul Stevens, who retired in 2010. That cunt Sotomayor never would have gotten anywhere near the SC without Obongo. Same with the kike dyke Elena Kagan.

Same with me. Buchanan talks about this as well (and obviously he's a Catholic). I do agree with you, but there is a reason behind it. Namely, Catholics come with a certain set of beliefs (esp. on things like abortion) that generally dictate how they will vote. It's harder for the pro-abortion Jews to grill catholics about their opposition to abortion (those who do) when it's an established tenet of the faith. And if they did, could easily label them prejudiced and piss off 1/5th of the nation. The spic, obviously, isn't a real Catholic.

Does anyone have any numbers they know are solid as to how many niggers are getting abortions vs. Whites? As most know, that was Sanger's original goal with "Planned Parenthood," to keep the nigger population down. I'm a bit nervous they do overturn Roe v. Wade and then we are inundated with niggers, although my gut tells me that more Whites get them than niggers or spics since most Whites actually have dignity about going on welfare.

Sotomayor is a crypto-Jew IMHO.

Sotomayor seems like a possible Marrano too

I don't wanna go on a rant about "it's the Jesuits" because there is not enough hard evidence as there is whith the Jews, but there certainly is a lot of red flags regarding the politics of the Vatican. It seems not to be as simple as the average pol/ack would put it.

t. Former Catholic with Jesuits in the family

Jews control America? What's Mike Pence opinion about this?

gas them

There are so many interesting things to watch from the Trump presidency. The court nominations are just one. It's going to be great (I hope) seeing what happens. Already interesting and he's not even President yet

Cunts are always trying to defend chinks. These fuckers actually want to emulate kikes.

Yeah, we have this media blitz now about the Chinese taking over Hollywood. I'm not entirely sure what to think about that yet

It reeks to high Heaven to me that in the 1930s, we had Father Coughlin giving radio addresses to America where he reveals all the secrets of the Jew and why they can't be trusted, and why it's a Christian's duty to oppose their evil, and then 30 years later in the 60s, Vatican II happens and it's "Let's be nice guys, the Jews that killed Jesus are OK :^)"

Bump Bump Bump this woman is a hero
Anyway here it is plain as day

I agree. There should be a Protestant on the Court

electro shock conversion therapy.

shock them until they are gentiles =^)

Oh come on enough with the sham, Trump is a disaster for Whites. Now it looks like Aryan White males control the U.S. when Jews really do. The Jewish left gotten the "rich priviledged White man" caricature strawman they wanted and already fomenting Blacks and their Marxist idiots to rebel against what's left of the White middle class. Meanwhile passive docile Whites will think that Shabbos Zionist Goy Trump is going to protect them. Honestly having Trump in is bad for Whites and very good for the Jews.

Anyway Holla Forums has to support this woman.

B AS E D R U S S I A
A
S
E
D

vs hillary or bernie? What is your alternative scenario?

Definitely some Chinese-Jew connection going on among the "elites". See Trump's granddaughter (Kushner) speaking Mandarin as an example.

(Checked)
He's a Christian-Zionist. Do you even have to ask?

It's quite probable that even all of them with such names might be marranos. Benjamin Nathan Cardozo was a descendant of a famous court rabbi in Spain. His mother, Rebecca Washington Nathan, was aunt of Emma Lazarus, whose poem is inscribed on the Statue of Liberty.

Everyone knows Jews run the USA. It's openly discussed everywhere but here and Europe. Asians know, Arabs obviously know, Africans who are human enough to be sentient know.

That quote is by Kevin Strom, a stormfront user, not Voltaire.

that must not be accurate because Sheldon adlekike gave them 25 million near the end for ads.

Lazarus must be a pseudonym, it has occult significance.

nonnews about nonevent

chances are somebody called zakharova is a jew herself (zuckermann, zuckerberg), even the show host is.
translate.google.com/#en/ru/sugar

who is sheldon adelson

funny fact: the merchant always plays all sides. it's on us to free ourselves from him.

Unlock your box of holohoax papers russia.

Trump turned his money down, fagballs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zechariah_(given_name)

Very nasal, monotonous and burry.

The Jew creates a different kind of order than European man. They create a memetic order, Kabbalah. Holla Forums memes counter them by redirecting attention onto the actual world instead of inside their own heads.

Trump reportedly turned down Adelson's offer of around 100MM during the primaries with it speculated that there was a condition about who he chose for VP. In the last month of the general, Adelson donated 25MM; no report of that being turned down. (Not that it means Trump will do anything for him.)

judeo-bolschevist detected

poor jessi… didn't it turn out that her father beat her and that he died of a heart attack just a few years later? then, she turned into a trannydyke or something? ahhhh, the good ol' days…

Get lost kike.

How did we win? The President is a figurehead in the U.S. that has no real power and Trump is a Zionist who worked with Jews all of his life. Why would he give a shit about White middle class America? (Answer: he doesn't) However this does give a chance for Jews to attack White people relentlessly as racist bigots while inciting every other race in America against the "evil White oppressor". Just look at the amount of how many Whites have been physically attacked already. Jews have gotten it so the hatred of Whites in America is insane and yet we have no real power. Also having Trump doesn't mean an economical collapse isn't still coming. Having trump as president only succeeds in making Whites more docile and less prepared for that. Kikes know exactly what they are doing.

Yup, who thought that posting your underaged vagoo on Holla Forums would bring all that.

Filthy Kike detected

wtf I hate trump now

Honestly what do you think he's going to change?
And nice strawman, I support Putin because unlike Trump he's not a kike puppet.

Putin has kissed the kike wall, Trump has not. Instead Trump makes the kikes come to him and kiss Trump's ring.

Jesuits are crypto-jews, idiot

Trumps kids are jews all bases are covered

They dont china has its own secret socities and no one outside the anglosphere fully mingled its aristocrats with jews

Two of those jews will die and be replaced during Trump's presidency.

Kikes are trying to switch host now that have sucked the West dry and degrade it into a brown blob.

Two of Trump's children are married to Jews.

Hot or not?
youtube.com/watch?v=DEFb31nb1Ek

Trump will get a stroke and Pence will be the one swearing the presidential oath, he's already old and obese and on statins anyway.
Save this post.

dubs say hot

This got me thinking how white people love their own and hate no one else. White communities are very joyful when expressing shared cultural memes together. Such beauty, joy and kinship and they want to take it from us. We are now fighting a war together, hwhites and whites and cannot be left alone. We will prevail.

How does this charade keep up?
How do people go about their lives like this?
No,no,jews dont control everything and are normal people like you goy.But then you simply look at the facts.All the big banks,jews,allmost all the left wing media and much of the right wing media,jews.Fashion companies,movie studios,theaters,jews upon jews.Fast food companies pretty much exclusively jews.All these jews then pop up in various news articles or on camera critizing every aspect of whatever society they are in insulting the very thread of every culture they parasitically feed off of in that given moment yet people do nothing.Content to sit in front of the TV,content with the fact that when they criticize this state of affairs that they are evil anti-semites despite that this view has the entirety of history and current reality factually backing it up.Id personally be completely fine if jews were allowed to live among us but it always,always ends with them occupying everything and forcing trough this hyper-individualistic universal culture of critique while their own group remains highly collected and woven together while the national and ethnic groups they feed off become masses of selfish,isolated individuals without indentity.I hate jews and their ways so goddamn much.Its so easy to see them but when you say something you are doomed to lose your daily bread,your relationships with your countrymen and women,everything,except your own toughts.It is blindingly obvious why they were "prosecuted" and "oppressed" for that long,but no today the reason they were hated they are good things,good ideas for our societies even if they are obviously not.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there an egregiously large number of Whites on welfare? Or is that just due to population size?

Its do too population size. Per capita Blacks and HIspanics are much higher, and (not that surprisingly) a lot of Jews get welfare even though they already have money.

take it you've never heard of pyrrhic victory?

Sotomayor is a Jew, her name is literally Sephardic Jewish in origin.

Brave or stupid?

You're not even trying anymore, jewtin shill.

Took you long enough, kike.

She's not wrong. 60% of black pregnancies are aborted. Do any of us really want 60% more black people?

no need to edit video, just use audacity to edit audio, find a clip of someone saying "antisemite" or just moonman it, then, well you may need a simple video editor to put the video with new audio. there's one called ezvid that could work

fug. forgot pic