Brexit thread

Brexit thread

For all things Brexit.

Guys, I think I've personally changed my mind - I think I want to remain in the EU.

Why? Economic prosperity. And because I want Western civilisation to survive in the face of increasing Russian and Chinese imperialism.

Let's face it - the worst immigrants are those from OUTSIDE the EU. Sure, there's Polacks, but they're still white and Christian. They're not as bad as the shitskins.

Now we find ourselves doing a fucking trade deal with INDIA. If we do that they'll be sending shitskins by the bucketload!

Surely if we want Western civilisation to survive then the EU is a good thing? It ties all the amazing Western nations together, it makes us an unstoppable force against the Chinese hordes. With Britain going alone, we're going to be pretty aimless and directionless in the world. What are we going to do, re-establish the Empire? I'd love that, but it won't be possible given that the US and the EU will hold the balance of power.

Tell me why I'm wrong. I don't think I am. My priority is British culture, and Western civilisation - and I actually think those things are best preserved when we're in the EU, not out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kVWpS
archive.is/PFL6o
archive.is/bP9Ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they ever letting you go?

That's not an argument.

Please can you present arguments for your case?

>>>/brit/

This is the politics board and Brexit is one of the biggest politics stories of the year.

And I'm not solely looking for the opinion of Brits either. You moron.

I thought you CTR fags were out of work?

you should probably accept not being white too then ;)

Know how I know you're a shill? Because you ignore the US will stick with the UK against Germany or Russia. EU is the globalist force diluting everything and it has no military might the US holds it all. Fuck your bluff.

I'll say it again:

not
an
argument

They will be adding Turkey to EU and the EU zone is nothing but an unelected bureaucratic expedited brown migrant distribution system. If just one single country in the EU is compromised by a mass influx of rapefugees, the whole EU zone is.

you need to consider >>>/suicide/

So as a Brit what is you opinion on Based Harris Hero of the United Kingdom?

go back to cuck chan you fucking paki

What's that when it's at home? We haven't seen that for a long while (or rather, the regular people haven't), and that's while being in the EU. Not to mention the whole thing is going down the tubes anyhow, we'd be mad to not leave while we have the chance.

Reported.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you don't support us going to war against Germany in WW2 you need to return to reddit

If you don't support us bombing German cities into dust, raping German women and killing unarmed German POW's you need to return to reddit

If you hate Harris, Churchill or any of our Heroic Ancestors you need to return to reddit

If you feel a "Brotherhood" with anyone other than Anglos such as krauts, taigs, yanks, poles etc. you need to return to reddit

There are no half measures and i recommend they add these to the official brit/pol/ rules.. maybe also a sticky. i will wait

OP is fake and gay.

I strongly recommend you fucking kill yourself.

A European Union would be a good idea. The present union is a tumor on Europe. It does not deserve the name of Europe. It strangles Europe and gives her to foreigners to be raped, and if they do not rape enough, it rapes her itself. The European Union is nothing but a cancerous octopus, a thousandlimbed rapist hydra. It needs to be abolished.

Northern Ireland here, just going to give some thoughts on why I disagree in the event that this isn't bait.

Our economy hasn't been doing so well while we've been in the EU and we may as well try something different.

Both drive down wages and take jobs away from native Brits. Neither one is better than the other.

As if that isn't the goal of EU immigration policies in the first place.

Most of the non-white and non-European immigrants we get come from EU countries that they've previously migrated to, though, France in particular. Our being tied to those nations is the problem.

This is a more personal feeling, but in addition, I genuinely think that the likes of Germany and Sweden are beyond saving at this point and would prefer to cut our ties with them both. That probably goes for France, too, if Le Pen doesn't get elected next year.

In conclusion, go to bed, Richard Spencer.

Then sod off there and take your chances. God gifted us with a natural moat and we are going to put it to some fucking use.

I'm not a shill. I voted for Brexit. I resisted changing my mind for ages but now I have. Why can't you have a simple discussion about that, without calling me a shill?

Okay, you've mentioned something we can talk about. Good.

Perhaps that will happen, but then there will be four big powers fighting for global control - US/UK, the EU / Germany, Russia and China. Do we really want to start fighting with Germany? For a third time? I don't know if that's beneficial.

True. I didn't think of that.

Maybe Brexit was a good idea then… I guess my point is that I like the EU, I just don't want anymore immigrants, and that's why I voted for Brexit.

I'm pretty sure we trade more with the EU than with anyone else.

Yes a trade deal with the US would be extremely good. But a trade deal with India would pretty wank - they'd be able to flood us with cheap IT services, and shitskins (they've asked for better visas for their shitskins if they're ever to give us a trade deal)

Yes you're right the working classes haven't seen a lot of prosperity. But how will they get it by the UK being out of the EU? Are we really going to revive British manufacturing? I would love to see it, but surely it would be too expensive.

user, what I find amazing about whites is how you guys just can't resist the urge of killing each other with the biggest guns available.
I still can't believe USA didn't drop the N-bombs on some cities in Germany or Italy.
Right now, the only real risk to white people come form thelselves.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Never heard of him tbh

But if he bombed Dresden then that's pretty good I guess

Fair enough that he hates krauts if they killed his babe

Anyway. So what do you want, WW3 against the Germans?

Surely we have more in common with the krauts than we do with shitskin parts of the world.

If we did have WW3 against the krauts, surely it would just be detrimental to both of us, and allow China to rise and become the world's superpower? (see pic)

The problem is one of culture.

Britain values freedom and independence.
The continent hates these things.

reported for /britpol/ D&C bullshit

we don't miss you at all

Nice try you fucking kike.

Obviously
im sure alot of krauts would actually agree with us ending a century long social experiment and returning the land of Germania back to how it was before Bismarck

oh yeah
but this is isnt destruction of the german people we're talking about
this is akin to a tactical nuke on the Bundestag while its in session followed by very quick and easy peaceful cessation of war

I completely agree the EU at the moment is pretty shit, particularly around forcibly relocating cunt migrants.

I'm just thinking about the future of Western civilisation. And the prominence of China (and Russia to a lesser extent). Both these countries are pretty clearly hungry for control of the world… they could well get it within our lifetimes.

It's not bait

Yes those are all the arguments why I voted for Brexit

But I guess I just don't see Britain becoming the British Empire again. I'd love if we did but I just don't see it. Global trade is GOING to continue, unless we have some sort of Hitler figure to stop it. And yes some think Trump might be that guy, but come on. He's not a nazi, he's a steak salesman. And furthermore, I think the majority of public opinion doesn't favour a massive world war in order to restore national sovereignty.

Exactly. White people should unite. The Anglosphere and Europe should all be a united community of white people, beating the rest of the world.

but jew user, simply stating 'not an argument' isn't an argument either.

You think they'll just surrender to the Anglos?

See, I think you're just living in a fantasy. That shit is never going to happen.

I laid out my argument in the OP you fucking moron

I'm referring to the accusations made against you of being a shill. I didn't read OP because it's retarded and you should feel bad.

Regarding pic #4, does that really look like a burn victim? why is the hair intact? You fell for a 80 year old psy ops, great job. You must be really smart.

Wew lad

You arent helping your argument. You have been charged as a shill.
If you were actually from here you wouldnt argue against the charge.

How do you plead?

You think weak, I presume you not to be English or Welsh.

The European Union is corrupt and unfixable. It proudly and aggressively states it will not be fixed. It openly seeks to rip from the European people their identity and replace it with a singular sterilized replacement. How ugly, how murderous you should be to support such a plan. A plan I shouldn’t wish on even the most foul of savage cultures.

The only thing the western world is under threat from is itself and one of the ways in which that threat manifests itself is the European Union.

/thread

UNLIMITED RAPEFUGEES
N
L
I
M
I
T
E
D

R
A
P
E
F
U
G
E
E
S

archive.is/kVWpS

Forgot to sage.

UNLIMITED
N
L
I
M
I
T
E
D

UN to go all in rapefugees.
archive.is/PFL6o

REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE PRO-EU OR PRO-UN YOU AGREE WITH HILLARY AND ARE PRO-KIKE NWO

archive.is/bP9Ep

You just outed yourself you CTR cunt.

Can't wait for the day I can face you Anglo fucks on the fields of battle and personally avenge many family members.

0/11

Horrible bait.

Why do you bother to post this shit? Get a job you faglord.