Man Wearing Trump Hat Gets Choked

BRONX, New York (WABC) – A man says he was attacked by two men while riding the New York City subway because he was wearing a Donald Trump hat.

Corey Cataldo, 24, of the Bronx, said he was riding the uptown 5 train from Union Square to Morris Park Friday, when another rider on the subway spotted his "Make America Great Again" hat and apparently didn't like it.

He spoke exclusively on television for Eyewitness News reporter Lucy Yang.

Cataldo explained that the situation heated up as the train got close to the 138th Street/Grand Concourse station.

"He asked me if I'm a Trump supporter. I said 'yeah' and thought he'd say 'me too.' People have been doing that," Cataldo said. "But no. This man was not a Trump supporter."

Cataldo said the man stood up and became flustered.

"The next thing I know, I have hands around my neck and I'm being choked," Cataldo said. "I try to fight him off, and another gentleman comes over, pretends like he's going to help me and says 'get off of him.' He shoves me up against the wall, up against the window."

He said no one on the train did anything to help. He was finally able to escape.

The NYPD has been notified of the incident, and they're looking for the two men involved.

Cataldo, who is an electrician, said he is still able to work but he has lingering pain in his shoulder following the incident.

He said he has "a lot" of Trump's "Make America Great Again" ball caps, and has given out many to show support for his now president-elect.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ds8ob

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the future in a non-White majority America.

No social cohesion.
No civic virtue.
No reason.
No mercy.

Prepare yourselves.
It is coming.

We also need to stop thinking that the police are on our side as well. They have proven them selves to be cucks and traitors by obeying obama's stand down orders.

Make a collection of these.

Then fight back.

If anyone complains, just shove all the incidents like these and tell them it goes both ways.

Is there video?

A suspect was in custody Wednesday and will be charged with second-degree assault after attacking another student who wore a hat bearing the words "Make America Great Again" - the campaign slogan of President-elect Donald Trump, according to WUSA9 Television.

The incident happened on Wednesday as high school students took part in a walkout protesting the president elect, according to Principal Damon Monteleone of Richard Montgomery High School in Rockville, Md., 17 miles northwest of Washington.

"Unfortunately, the otherwise peaceful protest was marred by a physical altercation between two students who had opposing political viewpoints," Monteleone wrote in a letter to parents on Wednesday. "This is unacceptable," he wrote, adding that the student would receive appropriate punishment based on the Montgomery County Public Schools Student Code of Conduct.

WUSA9 reported that several students beat up the 15-year-old victim. The teen suffered scrapes on his knee and told police he hit his head, reported WUSA9. He walked himself to an ambulance, the news organization reported.

Three adults told WUSA9 they saw multiple students punch and kick the 15-year-old boy.

“A hand went up and then all four jumped on top of him and that’s when I ran over to try and stand over him," said Veronica Vaca, a parent who came to monitor the protest in support of her daughter.

The Rockville City Police Department, which responded to the incident, did not respond to a telephone message.

Wednesday marked the third day that students in metropolitan Washington have protested Trump's White House victory over Hillary Clinton, with many bringing up Trump's promise to build a wall between the United States and Mexico to keep out immigrants and his stance against abortion. High school students across the country in fact have been staging walkouts against the election, in which Trump won 290 electoral votes compared to Clinton's 232.

Nationwide, hate incidents against Clinton supporters, Muslims and minorities have been reported, but less so incidents such as Wednesday's against Trump supporters. In Meriden, Conn., on Saturday, police arrested two men charged with beating and kicking a man who held a Trump sign. In New York, police were looking for a man who choked another man who wore a "Make America Great Again" hat on the subway on Friday.

In Rockville, Principal Monteleone wrote to parents that students at their school typically respect one anothers' varying viewpoints.

"Indeed, students have shown me over the past two years that they are what our American society should strive to become," he wrote. "While we are entitled to our own viewpoints and opinions, we must be respectful of opinions that differ from our own."

archive.is/Ds8ob

That fucking first pic, where the FUCK is that from?

You guys really need to learn to fight. Enough lifting. Niggers love wild straight sucker punches and over hand looping rights
If they miss they come with a hook as their second shot.

Niggers are predictable, over hand jumping Tyron Woodly rights

That is funny way of saying a nigger and his pack will sucker punch you from behind.

If they even punch, niggers are fond of the brick-to-the-head move as well

Carry a firearm. No excuse even if the law is against you. Better to be judged by twelve than carried by 9.

Fuck off shill.

Do a search for "NYC election results map" and look for the lone spot of red in the middle of the Bronx. That's Morris Park, where he was going.

Morris Park is one of the few decent parts of the Bronx, and one of the last dwindling bastions of old-school outer borough New York: a safe, clean traditional neighborhood where someone with a working/middle class paycheck can afford to live among decent, hard-working white families, but still take the subway to work like a civilized person instead of spending a million years stuck in traffic from some bumfuck suburban tract home.

I don't live there, but I visit there sometimes, and I get serious born-too-late feels walking around the neighborhood and imagining how fifty years ago, pretty much everywhere in the outer boroughs was like this.

I seriously considered buying a place there but decided against it because of exactly what happened to this guy: between Morris Park and Manhattan is a 40 minute subway ride through some of the worst ghettos in the city, and if anything happens, I'll be stuck as the only white person in a subway car full of blacks and Ricans who don't give a shit if I live or die.

Godspeed Mr. Cataldo, may you have a swift recovery and live to MAGA again.

Where are these faggots getting these memes from? Is ANYBODY even attacking these idiots? Or are people counting "Mean ole posters that don't really say anything" and "False flagged graffiti" as "Hate incidents"

ok eat these ex-lax cookies cucks. ill be in problem glasses and a che guevara shirt.

To the back of your head while Jamal, Tyrone, LeBron and T-Dog hoop and holler ten feet away like monkeys. Niggers don't do one on ones.

Well, I think that if you are living in a city, the police are going to be marxists, and if you are living in a rural area, or the berbs, then you will likely find conservatives.

Why not add scopolamine to he cookies? It's easy to get, relatively tasteless, and takes a whopping 4-6 hours to kick in. The result for the uninitiated, is complete insanity. As in, talking and reacting to people and things that were never there, quite literally dreaming while awake.

Forot to mention, there are knon and easily obtainable antidotes to scopolamine. If you were to give out such cookies, you could in theory have one if questioned, hen pop a bunch of huperzine-a or such, and only be groggy from the scopalamine, and simply sleep it off.

here, a few seconds of googling would have given you the answer
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/5cxbrz/dont_snitch_ever_soros_doesnt_want_filming_so_hes/
it's from an eyes-wide-shut grade flyer published by the soros organisations behind the spontaneous purple revolution

screencapped.

obligatory
Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them
16:17, Vidmax, Jun 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

well fuck.

Could a Bernie Goetz 2 occurring after Trump gets his supreme court judges in be used to challenge the carry laws in NYC?

Woodley's retarded over hand right is why I really think Conor McGregor could go up a weight class and beat him.

Also Woodley has the worst sense of cage control I've ever seen. In all his fights, he ends up backed against the fence.

;)

Every one of these assaults on white people will push the normies to the right.

The
(((LUGENPRESSE)))
will most likely never report on any of these vibrant experiences, but the victim's family and friends certainly will hear about it. These assaults happen so frequently that the normies will get red pilled even if not a single (((lugenpresse))) reports on it.

That is awfully racist being a sheltered white liberal all the criminals and bad meanies I have ever seen were white. ;^)

This is why I carry my 16" knife and rifle most of the time

Shame he's a cuck, he could've killed the two probably niggers on the subway.

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger? You choke on food going down the wrong pipe, you choke on allergic reactions that swell your esophagus up. When someone wraps their hand(s) around your neck and squeeze, it's called strangling.

Learn some English, nigger.

DAILY REMINDER that this keeps happening every single day and you never do anything about it

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FAGGOTS

white people are faggot pussies that like to act hard on the internet lmao

1. Send bait-man in full Trump regalia into area, with RWDS in plainclothes spread out to give illusion bait-man is alone
2. Wait for denizens to pull shit
3. Plainclothes RWDS produce whichever weapon is required to either teach a valuable lesson (truncheons, nunchakus baseball bats, etc) or return fire.
4. Profit by taking their bling and wallets from their unconscious/lifeless bodies
5. Repeat until the lesson is learned

All this shows is that you're a bunch of fucking faggot pussies and nothing else.

I live the impotence of white nationalists and right wingers.
You're going to say one of these days today and tomorrow and the next day and the week after that and 8 years later you will still be saying o-one of these days…

Ok go out and do it then. You talk hard but lets see you go do it.

We need Federal Constitutional Carry,stand your ground,and castle doctrine.

top kek

Gay fucking faggot

Global report.

Watch they are going to do some rationalization of "if you kill your enemies they win" for why you shouldn't actual fight back

Reported for being retarded.

I feel bad for this guy, you can tell that he is a really humble dude.

Even fucking gayer. Trump should be ashamed of himself for turning so many people into fucking bootlickers

I'd love to, but I'm the only redpill I know in a commie stronghold. Feels unbearably bad, man. I'm just putting it out there for those who have the numbers. If that makes me a faggot, then so be it, but at least it's something that could help others.

Reported.

Even when there is no boot to lick he has to find one

Literally all this crybaby shill has posted in the thread. You are worse than namefags and tripfags combined.

Nice try, my man.

Try making a contributing post for once in your life, kike.

must admit , it's pretty jewy but effective

What is there to say ITT that hasn't already been said? It sucks that some Trump fan got his ass beat but there's really nothing left to say. Threads like this generally attract shitposters like myself.

What a nigger

Yep.
Shame.

Victory is greatest tribute we can pay to those who sacrifice their lives for us.

pussy should have had a gun and iced some shit stains went home had a nice dinner and went to sleep to wake up and go to work like a white man. ahahahaaa!!!

it's called the 2nd amendment. it is your conceal and carry permit. your open carry permit and your castle doctrine. it is the top law that preempts the other state or municipal laws.

that's sad.

Karl Denninger drops wisdom. It’s stuff that I easily believe, but that needed to be organized, normalized and properly presented. Over at Market-Ticket.org, he does just that.

Those urban centers consume roughly 90% of the energy and food in this country yet they comprise 5-10% of the land mass. The “red” areas produce 95% of the food and energy this nation consumes and occupies 90-95% of the land mass

VictimsOfCrime.org explains another aspect of the problem.

In 2011, the rate of violent victimizations reported by victims to the NCVS was 2,740 per 100,000 persons age 12 or older in urban areas, 2,020 per 100,000 persons age 12 or older in suburban areas, and 2,010 per 100,000 persons age 12 or older in rural areas.

The problem is that large, disordered concentrations of humanity are parasitic and destructive to the countryside around them. It is at that point that they become like Panem and the rest of Amerika gets reduced to the role of the provinces. It is unplanned diversity and hyper-development that have made our cities nexuses of chaos. Panem, with all of its sybarytic luxuries, is not self-sustaining or even remotely anti-fragile.

The day is coming when the norms will look down and yell "kill the mutant", the autistas well then move in.