I'm one of the 15 WikiLeaks personnel that were raided at the same time Julian's internet was cut at the Ecuadorian...

I'm one of the 15 WikiLeaks personnel that were raided at the same time Julian's internet was cut at the Ecuadorian embassy. I was issued a national security letter and a gag order, and all my computer equipment was seized.

We had several contingency communication plans in place, and I have been unable to contact Julian or any WikiLeaks personnel except for one through our alternative communication channels. Julian is missing as are most of the WikiLeaks personnel that I had regular communications with. WikiLeaks personnel are NOT in control of the official Twitter account. The WikiLeaks IAMA on Reddit was NOT conducted by WikiLeaks personnel.

The DDoS attack on the East Coast prevented the deadman's switch from being activated. There is a contingency plan, but it requires physical travel. I am on it.

There has been an incredible charade to keep up the appearance that Julain is fine. Several trusted people are obviously under duress as I cannot imagine any reason why they would promote the charade.

I want to stress that we are no longer in control of WikiLeaks. I advise whistleblowers to NOT SUBMIT LEAKS since we are not in control of our infrastructure. The people in control of our infrastructure WILL use it to IDENTIFY AND PROSECUTE whistleblowers.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/WikiLeaks_Response_v6.pdf
search.wikileaks.org/?query=twitter&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=45&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=42&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
i.sli.mg/ebJreJ.png
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Wiki_Backups
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798997378552299521
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795503927378722816
archive.is/solIO
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/5dm0uc/what_is_this_pgp_stuff_that_showed_up_on_the/
vk.com/fortepian
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/5cljkp/work_in_progress_wikileaks_the_missinglosthidden/
8ch.net/pol/res/8281601.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864
twitter.com/Mangazos/status/799367352060100608
i.imgur.com/6IMYfUK.png
imgur.com/a/m7trX
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/ecuador-cuts-julian-assanges-internet-access-after-hillary-clint/
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x93ED732E92318DBA
wikileaks.org/#submit_wlkey
pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x3A58738173C81E1B
wikileaks.org/wl-high-security-signing-key.
wlchatc3pjwpli5r.onion
wikileaks.org/talk.)
wikileaks.org/wl-high-security-signing-key
cryptome.org/2013/07/assange-pk-19days.htm
seclists.org/bugtraq/1996/Sep/33
archive.is/TdJ4t
reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-sweden-assange-idUSKBN13910T
europereloaded.com/assanges-lawyers-may-appeal-president-elect-help-wikileaks-case/
blockchain.info/address/1HX3ERSggG2oSSoVVqi29aDMft5qGJMvvW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gee is anyone surprised fat fuck worked for (((them)))? Also proof or gtfo

I understand that it is dangerous to prove your identity, but please understand that most people here will be skeptical unless there is proof.

Either post proof or get out. No, we don't need your identity. Just something that would proof you were a member.

So how did the post internet-cut interviews come about? Holograms?

I'm Julian Assange and this guy is LARPing. Also flat is justice.

Fuck off

>>>/cuckchan/

dubs

I am scared for my life and in hiding, and it's possible I could be tracked despite my precautions. However, the lives of whistleblowers are in danger and I have an ethical responsibility to warn them. We are NOT in control of our infrastructure. Do NOT submit leaks, you WILL be identified.

I will attempt to activate the deadman's switch using the final contingency plan. You will have your proof if I succeed.

I want proofs. You're not using tor for example which raises questions.

Tor is compromised, exit nodes are owned by intelligence agencies.

Funny, there was a top post on reddit the other day which had a top comment who came prominently to a post detailing on this. I want to believe OP, but the timing is too easy. Proof is always welcome of course, post one bit of message or evidence that we couldnt reverse image search

You do realize people are watching, right?

People knew about this and were calling it before. If you are what you truly are, then we'll wait for the switch to arrive.

Sorry about the distrust towards you, but there's been a lot of pro-establishment shills (like the mainstream press and the PAC-funded CTR) who post and lurk here.

Okay, you said it. We received the message. There's no proof. Everyone is STILL suspicious because they haven't seen proof assange is alive yet, so I don't really get the point of your posting.

Just get on with it. There's nothing people can do except demand proof - and we did that, and it wasn't delivered.

Why are you posting this then? Why on fullchan out of all places? Why are you advertising you are going to activate the deadman's switch?
Low quality LARP. Sage.

No kidding, we have a lot of enemies. We're on their no.1 shitlist.

Nice dubs. If true, I was highly suspicious that wikileaks refuses to sign its PGP keys. In fact, asking the wikileaks twitter account for PGP verification caused me to get blocked. I am in full firm belief that wikileaks no longer controls its twitter account and this supported by the fact twitter's owners are highly pozzed and has officially shilled for Hillary unless wikileaks can explain their extremely strange behaviour and of course, PROOFS are needed. That means you too.

Fair. BUT…
Why the fuck would WL have a deadman switch that was dependent on US infra when they are arguably the group that would want WL taken down the most?

Post this on 4chan. There's rumor that they're compromised, but more folks will see your message there.

Stupidity. Simple as that.

This.

Guys I'm FBI, we tracked him down

Why would you publicly state this before you've done it?

It's better for him to post the message here so we screencap it and post it to 4chan.

I'm well aware of this but there was ways around this. You're supposed to combine it with numerous proxies and VPN like using redundant boxen so someone else can take the blame. Using remote is excellent for this. Overall, usage combined makes it safer.

Why do none of you have the files available for upload? You knew what you were fucking with and if real i seriously commend you for it. But it seems you all were too naive. If i were in that position id have buried them on a flash drive. If this is what you meant by physical travel i hope your car doesnt decide it wants to kiss a tree.

I'm FBI, CIA, PBS and also Assange and Wackyleaks, trust me.

Depends on if it has a chip or not.

I thought the whole point of a dead man's switch is that it has to be clicked off on a regular basis

Who is running the site at the moment? CIA? Russia? The Jews? Fucking lizards?

I'm a reptilian of the New World Order and I'm risking life and limb to tell you that you are all in danger.

No, really.

He wouldn't know.

Hope you are saying the truth.

How convenient.

You can submit leaks to other sites.

Less reliable and publicly recognised sites.

It's a Jew trying to stop people submitting stuff.

Thank you for this post. Everyone please continue to leak with safe vpns and dont let any fucker tell you your in danger. Save youself and dont rely on others for protection.

It's very technical and complicated, but long story short, they exploited a loophole we did not consider.

OP is a role playing faggot until proven otherwise.

DO IT

tits or GTFO

You're anus is not a loophole.

Of course. They're paid full time to plan ahead and deal with any contingencies. You lost.

No, please listen to the fucker that doesn't know how to distinguish "your" and "you're".

Well in any case, I think as questionable as OP's authenticity is, we should believe at least that something is very wrong right now. Too many people associated with wikileaks have died under mysterious circumstances and the twitter is indeed acting highly unusual. The question here is, OP provides no solutions. What should we do to help (if you're legitimate)?

The other question is, what will Trump do? There is zero doubt that wikileaks is very responsible for Trump's victory. Will he pardon Assange or make under the table deals and command the agencies to make sure he's comfy?

Your warning to no longer submit leaks is convincing yet suspicious. If true, then it's obvious that prosecution is best avoided for trying to inform people of the truth. If false, then wikileaks will be starved of leaks and this is damage control effort and message meant for someone that lurks this board to scare them off from dumping a bombshell that will just destroy the establishment and elite beyond all repair.

So what are you? LARPing like this isn't funny. People are dying here, mate.

No shit, sherlock. None of this was a convincing act in the slightest. Your people are worse at maintaining a poker face than Truecrypt.
None of it will slow us down in the slightest either. If your real intent with this message was to dissuade us, it backfired.

I know you have no reason to believe me, but I'm Mike Luce, the drummer of Drowning Pool. Our band has been compromised, please don't buy any of our CDs.

I have to tell you guys that some sort of electronic weapon was used off the coast of Japan that triggered the tsunami and the events of Fukashima. The same weapon was then tested on the west coast of the United States to see if it could trigger an EMP type effect.

Look up the Great Southwest blackout, then look up what ship pulled into San Diego port that day that was also in the area of Japan during the Tsunami.

your wrong :^)

Shut up JIDF. It's fucking obvious at this point that Jews have taken over Wikileaks. The latest "leaks" are fake and that has been proven. If you have some leaks i guess you can still upload them to a hard drive and send it to 'Wikileaks' by mail.

Are you stupid? Why not wait to post until you active the deadman's switch?

Not much Trump can do if retards are disposed of before he comes into office.

Something is off, that is obvious. Assange won't wave out a window because they'd snipe his ass and nobody wants to believe the recent RT interview was real, so basically they're is no way to prove what his status is without his internet connection being returned to use… which doesn't look at all likely.

There was massive cooperation between U.S. intelligence agencies and foreign intelligence agencies. The people that seized my computer equipment and interrogated me claimed to be CIA and had CIA documentation. I suspect the CIA is in control of our infrastructure, but it 's likely it's a combination of the CIA and GHCQ. The NSA will not work with the CIA, but the GHCQ will.

I am breaking my gag order by posting here, and they will try to track me down. I know I am forfeiting my life by doing this, but I have to warn potential leakers.

then why aren't you using tor you LARPing dipshit?

That's fine, you're addressing a group of technically proficient people with lots of time on their hands. We're perfectly capable of understanding and verifying any sort of actual proof/evidence of your identity you might submit.

Unless, of course, that's what you don't want to happen…

How have they been proven?

When did this happen?

Where is the evidence?

This is all just pure faggotry.

YOU HAVE TO LEAK EM

Now, obviously this guy is most likely larping, but that shouldn't be the focus here.
He does raise a valid point about not submitting leaks, since there are quite a few reasons to believe that WikiLeaks is compromised and being turned into the greatest of all honey pots.

Yeah, he PGP key would be enough.

Thanks for answering. Is there anything we can do to help?

t>>8281962

Uh no, not submitting leaks is playing into the hands of the people not wanting shit leaked.

Leak stuff but be sure to cover your ass.

Well now that's a failure on their behalf. They shouldn't have exposed who they were. Would have kept you guessing and still in the dark all the while making sure you were still intimidated. After all, you could have assumed that it was some private organization instead of explicitly knowing it was the CIA. Unless it's misinfo, which is doubtful due to certain considerations.

Why would you give a shit about potential leakers suddenly after several weeks when you are on your way to activate the contingency plan.

Your story stinks so far. Tell us what is contained in the contingency plan, tell us what you were going to leak that they wanted to stop, tell us something cause I do not buy your shit right now.

so you're so smart and special that the CIA wants you, but you don't know how to spell GCHQ?

Just start leaking to Zerohedge. They are bretty gud.

Well TBQH had I anything of value to leak I would not use Wikileaks. But it has been a valuable tool for pleb tear persons to leak safely.

These faggots always come with

NOTHING

to let us know that

SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON

Gag order from who exactly?

The fact you are saying you are breaking a gag order means the people that gagged you will know who you are due to the fact there will be a limited number of Wikileaks staff that are unaccounted for.

So pray tell, who ok'd the gag order?

No, I meant I'd consider alternatives, like Cryptome for example

Are there? What are they? As far as I was aware, only the Twitter account and Reddit-related activity have shown enough indication to suspect compromise (both media platforms known to be owned/controlled by the opposition). There's nothing that I've seen (admittedly I might have missed something) from anywhere except concern-trolls that indicates Wikileaks site itself or its internal infrastructure are compromised or have been tampered with in any way.

If you have genuine proof or evidence-backed suspicion that Wikileaks as a whole (and not just its social media mouthpieces) is unreliable or compromised, please post it.

Also sorry to say but your warning will be in vain, if you say you are who you are. You have provided 0 proof you are your claim even though you expect to die regardless. You're a fuckup. Enjoy life if what you say is true.

There's been several shill threads over the past few days on Assange's alleged death, I bet you anything it's the same twat that's responsible for all of them.

Because we all know Cryptome is wholly reliable.

JIDF ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?

I started one of them based on the timeline of events and that nobody had any evidence of his being alive (until the full John Pillager interview).

Which public mail server will you use for the DMS?

Yet another slide thread for idiots to chow upon

NO PROOF, THEN GTFO NIGGA

This kind of speculation is an obvious psyop to discourage leakers and discredit wikileaks. Rub two brain cells together and ask, who benefits from people questioning Wikileaks and being afraid to leak?

If dubs, OP isn't a total fag.

Given how governments and law enforcement these days bend the rules for national security, I find it hard to believe they only roughed you up, took your stuff and told you to keep mum. As opposed to taking you in and holding you indefinitely.

If no one is skeptical about Wikileaks then they can go ahead and publish a fake leak to discredit them as they outlined on the Palantir document. Everyone benefits from looking into discrepancies. Clearly someone has access to the twitter account but not the actual site. If no one cares like everyone in this thread, they will proceed with the fake leak. If people care and notice, they will be forced to continue to wait or continue trying to get access to the main site.

if this is a psyop, then we are fucked bc our intelligence community is shit-tier. This is a 13yr old larping

>>>Holla Forums679042

You even spelt his fucking name wrong.

Leak it to Kim Dotcom, the salt will be hilarious

Nice LARP thread you fucking faggot.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

Hahaha you believe intelligent people work for intelligence agencies, that's adorable.

The smug baby raises a good point. You can only take LARPing so far. Please provide proofs or I will alert Jim. Well, I'd alert Jim either way. Will you provide proofs for us hackers on steroids or not?

checked
SLIDE THREAD, M80'S

only perhaps one out of these three is correct. thx u r 2!

High quality argument youve got their. I can allready tell your not from here. Tell me you name. Redditor.

If you're that nigger who was spamming their Twitter account with that request then getting blocked isn't a proof of anything

>I am in full firm belief that…

Nice words

>twitter's owners are highly pozzed and has officially shilled for Hillary

No, they didn't do that

Always with the fucking LARPing threads these days. Very tiresome.

Glad to see you made it. Real happy for you. Let me know if Julian is still alive and I'll pardon him. It'll be a big public pardon.

It's the autists from cuckchan shitting up the catalog with their incessant shitposting. This level of autism should be a bannable offense.

I'm under a gag order. I admit, I'm in fear for my life. I finally worked up the courage to break it. I can't let the global pedophile ring continue to harm innocent children. I can't let potential leakers hoping to expose it be identified.

We have hundreds of thousands of emails and documents from secret think tanks. We have proof of child exploitation of children in Haiti and the U.K. by the Clinton Foundation. Child exploitation in EVERY COUNTRY is run by the same people at the top. We have proof that the drug market is controlled by intelligence agencies to fund black projects.

We received these leaks from several sources including the NSA, FBI, NYPD, France's DGSI, Interpol, Scotland Yard, and Switzerlands MND. Our Podesta leaks were automated and they decided to let them continue because they knew the contents and did not deem them a threat to national security, and they wanted to keep up the charade that WikiLeaks was still operational. Phase 3, the Clinton Foundation emails, were also automated; however, they shut these leaks down due to national security (U.S.) security.

Several prominent people, including leaders of foreign governments (France, Italy, China) are implicated in the pedophile ring. If this information is released, entire Governments will collapse bringing the world economy with it. The destruction of WikiLeaks was an unprecedented global effort.

Let me tell yall. This man ih da bess daw gon pardenr in de holl dam yew ess aye

You guys have this backwards. Everyone obsessing over odd things with the site is what encourages people to trust it. If a lot of things were changed and shady stuff happened without anyone noticing, no one would dare use it. If a single file is changed one byte and it immediately hits the front page of reddit it reminds everyone that if wikileaks is every compromised the users will notice instantly.

The shills want you to stop paying attention so they can discredit the site with a fake leak. There is literally a leak on the site right now explain this plan.

Finally, when someone shows up here randomly wanting to give intel out, the number one thing you can do to discourage them to do it is ask for proof. You have nothing to lose by listening to what a person has to say. Imagine a situation where someone actually has good information that is dangerous. Do you think he's going to want to prove to random teenagers that it's real? Be a bit more logical about it. You lose nothing listening and the intel will prove itself once you look into it.

then tell us one of the leaks. something juicy no one knows, Obama hanging with ayy lmaos, that sort of thing.

Assuming this is all true, how long will it take to see the drop?

You never answered my question, who created the gag order? Which government on which legal basis?

I think this is a given. Just read declassified documents and how often they get absolutely fucking everything wrong.

user, nobody has time for ayy lmaos and their top secret bull shit. Why dont they just enslave earth already? Probably because they dont exist. Much like god.

Explain this to prove you aren't another larping cunt:
Why did you pick this board of all places to come with these stunning revelations? What do you expect will happen from posting this?

What intel? They are just shit posting unverifiable bollocks.

If what you are saying is true,remember.

You will change the world for the best. We are putting our hopes in you.

You heard him, Holla Forumsacks! Time to dig up those Bane memes and
CRASH THE ECONOMY WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Be sure to cite the plan so that users can believe in it.

We have a lot of pro-establishment shills around here.

If you aren't going to even make an attempt to provide evidence of your legitimacy, then just fuck off already. I'm sure someone from wikileaks wouldn't expect us to just swallow whatever they say (especially when they say not to send them leaks) without hard proof.

Someone from cuckchan might though. Or someone who doesn't want things leaked. Either way, larp threads belong on 4chan.org/pol

Do you guys ever learn. The address for the white rabbit house in California was posted here by a person acting exactly like OP. No one asked him to prove shit. He just posted an address and then someone verified it. He is trying to explain how the DMS will work and why they are stopping it and you guys are too busy interrogating him about stupid shit that won't matter. If you truly don't care, ignore the thread. Otherwise, listen to him and then see if things add up.

If.

If this gets out you are not a fag, until then I will assume that this is bullshit.

If it isn't godspeed.

Certainly don't buy this trash. Prominent government members may fall, but the economy? If you say so m8

I have no doubt there would be something you could do to prove yourself assuming your legitimacy. Even then, it would never be worth warning retards not to leak to wikileaks at the risk of failure to activate the "government destroying, economy destroying" contingency plan.

Wow awesome point, you're right he's given so much good intel and advice in this thread wow.

In which post is this happening user? You're tumblrina tier gullible.

This is suspicious because it misses a detail of how Tor works. If you use Holla Forums's onion address you won't be travelling through an exit node to the clearnet. Unless Holla Forums's own directory server has been compromised too.

Nigger, what the fuck are you talking about?

You mean you want nobody to believe the recent RT interview was real so that's why you're saying nobody wants to believe the recent RT interview was real?

here we go again, the Good Cop Bad Cop routine

Oh, sure. Let's just let anyone claim to be anything here and never demand proof or verification. Why don't we start having "how does this make you feel, Holla Forums?" threads, and argue about "is x white?"

Fuck off back to cuckchan, faggot

I believe it was fucking real you total knob, read with understanding.

I though the DMS was just a hashcode. In which case, just post the damn thing.

The election has turned this place into a shithole full of Multi-cult apologist idiots.

If he larps on this thread, how does that affect you? Why do you want to prevent it? Why even reply to this thread? Why not filter it?

Your actions don't make sense.

Are you fucking kidding me? Literally anyone could have pulled that sentence out of their ass.

Nothing in it is remotely verifiable let alone rationally plausible.

Godspeed, user. Here, some motivation for you. Remember, everybody dies, but not everyone ever truly lives.

I'll excuse you for all the typos because you're typing under stress (assuming you're not LARPing) but isn't that a bit of an exaggeration? China especially with its strict media control. These people censored the fact their own government ran them over with tanks and if running over innocent kids with tanks isn't enough to cause their collapse through the massive public outrage then I doubt fiddling with children will. In a first world power without Chinese levels of censorship that's a different matter entirely but at worst they'd be forced to step down only to be replaced with new puppets. The show must continue, after all.

Again, we want proofs. You should have SOMETHING as you are one of the illustrious fifteen.

Im glad i threw that god part in there for ya

Can someone explain the logic behind demanding evidence before listening to someone? What the person says will be the evidence. If you argue and never let them talk, you won't get the evidence. How is this complicated? It's not like he's asking you to meetup with him in some sketchy garage…

Please be cautious. Because pic related doesn't exist yet to help us.

China can collapse for the stupidest shit, just search for their persecution of cults. It`s justified by it's history.

The LARPer's story makes no sense.

He knows he's under a gag order and himself confesses this violates the gag order and he is doing it to warn others, yet he refuses to tell us more because of the gag order?

What

Yes it is.

The wikileaks chat has been down for weeks and no one has been able to verify they are safe. You can even call the embassy right now and they will literally tell you that they cannot comment on anyone being alive.

When people are missing, not having evidence IS THE EVIDENCE that they are missing.

Think before you post.

More tumblrina drivel, nobody gives a fuck about the verbal diarrhea of some bored 4ch LARPer if there is not a shred of evidence backing it.

OP should be torn to pieces by wild dogs.

Yeah this. If he's trolling big whoop, we get trolled, happens every day. But if he's telling the truth we could really gain some insight.

Imagine someone stole you computer while you are sleeping tonight.

You tell all your friends that your computer got stolen to please tell you if they took it or know anything about it.

They tell you SHOW ME EVIDENCE OR I WONT HELP YOU.

What are you going to do?

They are told to say that so they don't constantly get enquiries, they're an embassy above all things that deal with boring shit like visas and passports.

Because it's such a priority for people like you to have the possibility of shit posting more garbage, they have limited funds and limited people, clearly it's not a priority.

If we don't demand the most miniscule baseline for a burden of proof, shills could come to Holla Forums and sell us down the river on literally anything.

For all you know I could be the King of England, and I'm here to inform you that I'm about to leak a super secret classified document proving irrefutably that kikes have big noses. You just have to wait 3 months for the big reveal, so in the meantime, I get to distract you with outrageous leads and prevent legitimate discussion from occurring on Holla Forums.

We actually have incredibly low expectations for proof when we entertain these "insiders" coming to Holla Forums. Even the most humble shred of evidence that OP has some association with WikiLeaks and isn't a 13 year old on the Internet would probably suffice for us, but OP can't even provide that much.

They make sense if you care about the quality of your board, you fucking refugee. You let one favgot larp as WL with no proof, he'll come back tomorrow as an ICE agent, then the next day as FSB. You morons keep giving him (you)'s, he's going to keep shitting up the board for attention.

If he is WL, and is being honest, all he has to do is provide some minute evidence for his outrageous claims (something we demanded as a matter of course, before you faggots flooded the board.)

The burden of proof is firmly on him, and he has provided none. Quit giving him attention, you gullible fuckwit

OH MY GOD IT'S TOTALLY REAL

People still believe Eric Trump is a Holla Forumsack.

Talking to your friends and anonymously claiming something aren't comparable.

bad larping, what kind of dumb faggot would do this before activating the dead man switch.

a few whistle blowers lives would be nothing in comparison to the files

Why would I go to friends for help?

I go directly to the police after enabling the security function on my laptop to take a pic and the gps location of the asshole that stole my computer.

I bet you own Mac.

You guys are forgetting that the reason you've had pizza sickies for weeks now is because someone went over to halfchan and just dumped information on a thread 7 times without caring about people not believing him. He told everyone to look for strange code words related to 'cards' in the HRC emails. No one lost anything from reading a shitpost. They tried out what he said and it turned out to be true. You want to avoid larps? Fine. But be consistent and stop shitposting on pizza threads that came from an old 'larp' you have stopped yourself.

Serious question: Why does Wikileaks promote the use of Tor browser when you say it's compromised? Is it because the intelligence agencies have to decrypt a ton of data if a lot of people use it?

Imagine the police wants to confiscate the computer because of piracy or filthy pizza, which you've told all your friends about and you never got to show them

If you are able to turn on the gps on your laptop it's no longer missing.

Keep up.

Fuck off back to cuckchan

Well, we know Assange & co. are dead or captured. So OP's scenario does follow. In fact, occam's razor is leading to me to believe this random faggot on the internet is telling the truth over anything else I can come up with right now.

All of heket blesses you OP

The problem is that's not on my computer and never has been.

It works like this. I am the President of China. Do you believe me?

you misspelled that

i don't see the point of this thead tbh

no revelations
expectable "information"

i'm mentally yawning and yet i love leaks and conspiracies and insiders testimonies

An interesting thread, to be sure. I'd heard about the "wrong hashes" thing, but haven't had much of a chance to look into it. Is it possible that the pre-commitment hashes are of genuinely non-encrypted files? Assuming the Twitter account wasn't compromised when they sent those messages out, of course. They knew Kerry was there to try and get him, could they have released hashes for un-encypted files that they knew the parties involved would have access to? Everyone felt pretty sure the pre-commitment tweets were in response to Kerry's presence in the UK, it would make sense that the Wikileaks team (if they still controlled the Twitter account at the time) might reveal the hash of a specific file they have relevant to each party in order to stay their hand?

Were the hashes Assange's way of sliding his coat aside to reveal the weapon he's holding to let them know he's also not playing around? That's what I've assumed the hashes were.

Because I have the authority as a civilian to enter someone else's house, do I have to point out how moronic you are being?

I don't get your post. Yea, he dumped the info. OP is telling us a story. Literally opposite circumstances.

And if you're just saying "see? Not everyone is larping," i would say be careful about holding up examples. You know damn well 95% of larp posts turn out to be just that.

HENCE THE REASON WE ALWAYS REQUIRE EVIDENCE UP FRONT, NEWFAG

If you want our attention, you have to prove to us you have something, not expect us to follow you on your imaginary adventure.

So you keep your loot and child prostitutes somewhere else?
I got you, I'm triangulating your position right as we shitpost, you filthy booger

but that's the point, anybody could tell the same things
i might as well turn on CNN

lol sure

Again the assumption that everyone is a freak like you, sorry I'm not a kike.

why hasn't this been bumplocked yet?

This is the real question. Where are our fucking mods lately

IN EVERY COUNTRY I TELL YOU!

Whoa. Tell me something I don't know.

Oh my! All at the same time too?

As if Chinese pedos don't have a buffet of children already available in China.

You're the worst LARPer faggot I've seen in a while. Go back to 4chan. I'm sure they'll believe your story.

Still no proof Nigger

Can someone tell me what they would do if they were in OP's situation that is so much better than posting it on a public site without crazy CTR mods deleting it. I'm genuinely interested to hear what OP is supposed to be doing.

……Hmmmmm.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

It's a bunch of shills trying to sagebomb it. There's not much activity on this board at the moment, and literally nothing at the bottom of the catalog. Make of that what you will, clearly this is rustling some people.

Alright, just remember that it's a big fucking file and this is life or death. Stay safe and make sure you have at least 3-4 back up plans if you are the only known contact at liberty.

You took a big risk in coming here. Ignore everyone in this thread asking for you to compromise OPSEC for some sort of proof. If what you say is true you need to work on securing your plans B,C and D. Ignore us, anons will be singing your praises once they have the insurance file. We've gotten people killed for "roleplaying" with us in the past, so take everything here with a huge grain of fucking salt.

And forgive us, we've been cointel-ed to hell so much that we can't trust you at all until you deliver.

Wise Toranon is wise.

People can always leak to us directly. We really should have an alternative infrastructure to WL at this point. Whether or not WL is compromised, it certainly couldn't hurt.

This is the most targeted disinfo thread I've seen in a long time. It hits on all of the main points that would inflame Holla Forums into hoping it's true, and therefore tricking anons into giving it more consideration than normal.
- "muh life is in danger" / "I worked up the courage to do this"
- gag order, computer equipment being taken, national security letter
- "I'm an insider in organization XYZ"
- "You'll know I was legit when…"
- child exploitation / pedophilia / global pedophile ring (this is not a meme, it's just something that is on most of our minds and is a great thing to include to get Holla Forums to believe this disinfo)
- proof of things that Holla Forums has been searching for proof of, i.e. Clinton Foundation
- technical details that go over the head of some Holla Forumsacks, i.e. DDoS attack, mechanism of action of a dead man switch
- "Julian Assange is dead / missing"
- the principal of an organization going dark in general
- impostors or a secret coup of an organization
- leaks from wikileaks after date aa/bb/cccc are compromised
- TOR being compromised because of exit nodes being owned by feds (it is compromised, but it's the entry nodes that pose the threat when using .onion sites, as well as timing attacks in general)
- posting on Holla Forums and not triggering the dead man's switch, THEN posting here and telling anons how to access the ACTUAL data

This is disappointing bait at the very best, and a component of a large disinfo campaign at the worst. Those of you that are truly, 100% convinced that Assange is dead and Wikileaks is compromised should perhaps carefully consider their positions, given that this is directly shilling for that same conclusion with zero evidence.

In addition, this thread comes after the SEC whistleblower thread from yesterday, which had a lot of indications of the user's claims being legitimate, and had good amounts of actionable information attached to it. Be wary of shills trying to discredit actual leaks through distractions and hurting the signal to noise ratio of things on Holla Forums.

Get physically out of the U.S. and the whole Western hemisphere.

Maybe move to Russia.

Then post.

Op is supposed to be proving he is who he says he is, since he is saying that wikileaks is compromised and no one should send them leaks. With a claim like that, you post evidence or you get the fuck out.

Something tells me you didn't lurk when you got here.

Yep, and all of our wonderful plebbit newfriends are more than happy to entertain him.

Sounds reasonable since there's no way of telling who is who or what happened to who and when.

no LARPing
takeitbacktocuckchan
-user

How do you know he didn't do that. His first post literally talks about physically moving. No one let him explain.

Watch them act now that they've been caught.

This user has it, a decent ploy by someone.

>The shills want you to stop paying attention so they can discredit the site with a fake leak.

Well it's too bad they didn't try to do that before the election, isn't it?

And there's literally a TORfag who thinks it's really important to talk about this plan but he didn't bother to post a link to it. Can you believe that?

Bullshit. We can lose a lot of time and focus and it would encourage other people to come here and make bait threads. You're an idiot at best.

yes, they did. When comey found hillary not guilty the second time, twitter forced a trend stating that, and they even added a sentence of detail describing it, a twitter first.

Well, sure, but it indicates he is still moving which means he hasn't reached his destination yet.

I wouldn't start posting before my ass was in a save haven. But well …

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/WikiLeaks_Response_v6.pdf

Fuck it, one more to combat the massive influx of Tor retards, helping keep this shit on page 1.

user, plz.

Seriously, who designs a dead-man's switch to require an active input to activate? That 100% defeats the purpose of it. Dead-man switches should ALWAYS require a lack of input to activate. A dead-man's switch isn't something you activate, it's something you're always holding down preventing from being activated.

This thread reeks of low-tier LARPing and disinfo. Incidentally, link to that SEC thread? I must have missed it, and would like to read it.

search.wikileaks.org/?query=twitter&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=45&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=42&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

This, you have to be alive to trigger the… dead man's switch?

might be stuck on an external hard drive buried under a tree near a stone wall?

Decrypt a pgp message to the wikileaks pgp. That's easy proof that can be done in 5 seconds. If not, get fucked by a bear fam.

The DMS went off when file.wikileaks.org/file was open but since Oct 1st, ICANN has been under UN control and they can do whatever they want with DNSs. There is no way for anyone to access the site. Every time the keys are supposed to go out, they shut down the entire internet with giant DDoSs. What is so hard to understand.

It goes off when one person dies, the others are still alive. Remember that the DDoS happened exactly at the same time the director of WL died (Oct 21-22).

I can't be done when the dead person that triggered the deadman switch is dead. That's the whole point. I

No, you explain why you think "The latest "leaks" are fake and that has been proven.", you explain it here in this thread and then maybe I'll click that link if I conclude that your explanation isn't bullshit.

Right, because going after DNS servers inhibits closed-channel communication.

Mods pls wake up

SEC thread here:
It's a logistical nightmare - the user claims to have sent a gigantic amount of information to the SEC from inside an un-named corporate source, and the SEC keeps fucking it up. He posted a series of animated PNG files that include pages on pages of the reports he filed, and included the tracking number of a 1TB hard drive he mailed to the SEC from China, as well as letters he received back from specific SEC employees. The problem is, nobody knows what to do with his information or where to take it, since the organization most suited to handling it has effectively outright refused.

Go to wikileaks.org.
Go to Podesta or HRC or DNC emails.
Do an empty search.
The number of emails that will show up is less than the total emails that are actually on the site. The only way to read them is to actually write down the URL.

There were duplicate emails for the first time in WL history.

The last time WL signed a message they said they would publish for 10 weeks. They stopped at 8.

Encode it into the blockchain and it will be there forever. Use Litecoin.

OP why are you not using ToR?

This is barely a sentence. Please explain what you mean. The pgp was only accessible by assange?

The key is only accessible by one person at a time. When Assange lost his internet, it went to Gavin. Gavin then died. No one has the key now.

You tackle it like any other form of troubleshooting. You take the process apart piece by piece until you figure out where the malfunction is. In this case, figuring out where in the SEC it's getting shut down and then how to circumvent/mitigate that. If the problem is the head of the SEC, who does the SEC report to? The beauty of the government's structure is that there's always a chain of command. There's always someone else higher on the food chain.

Please explain how they broke SSL as well. Did the NSA issue a fake SSL cert for wikileaks.org by forcing a trusted CA to sign it? file.wikileaks.org/file is not the dead man switch either and has nothing to do with what you claimed. I am enjoying how you're attempting to bolster the disinfo campaign of OP though.

Is there suspicious stuff happening with relation to wikileaks? Yes, there certainly is. Does that mean you can just claim they're totaly compromised, Assange is dead, and definitely don't leak anything to them ever again even if you have high value intel. You could bake a discouragement cake with that good of a disinfo recipe.

How does putting information into the blockchain help get it in front of the right people's eyes? That's fucking stupid as shit. If you want the government to go after corporations committing securities fraud, you don't just upload it to the blockchain and wash your hands of it. How do you get actual people to look at it when the SEC is ignoring you? Especially when disinfo threads like this come along and generate twice the fucking post count in half the time.

Are you fucking serious user? Do you know how a dead man's switch works at all? What key are you talking about and what does it do? In detail please.

Trips confirm I should answer this.
Makes some decent points, although the question is does anyone KNOW what the IP WAS versus what it IS. But on the whole, I've been thinking about the possibility that maybe, just maybe there is something to all of this. states that they exploited a loophole that was not considered.

Thinking back to the DNS Attacks; weren't Twitter and Github places that were heavily affected, basically making them unusable?
And those would be fairly semi-logical places to put keys and the like; the ability to Fork and/or retweet makes sharing easy as fuck. -IF- they somehow knew where all of WL's servers were, they would probably be able to compromise the DMS by doing the attack while 'downing' the servers in question (since I'm hoping any half-assed DMS would start freaking out if one of it's 'silos' went down.)

WL is safe because everyone is paying attention.
Heartbleed, XKeyscore, BULLRUN, ECHELON, all public
first you make it permanent, then you spread it.
PGP. The one that hasn't been used since Oct 15.

i.sli.mg/ebJreJ.png
It was Sweden/France, switched to Moscow.

Ah, I understand now. Can't say I'm convinced one bit but if true, thanks for all you're doing. The world will appreciate this some day.

Also why would it stop at Gavin? Dead Man Switch would ensure it is passed on, surely. DDoS doesn't explain the dms not working at all, unless it was set up like shit.

Lost PGP key, plus control over DNS, plus DDoS attacks. Info can't go out if the internet is down while it's transmitted. Site can't host information if people can mess with the DNS and censor it.

What can we do to help and who was it in that interview recently if assange is missing?

i saw somewhere the interview was held on october 14. but published on a later date

Why would they publish something so important ONLY on channels they know are controlled by their opposition. If the keys are supposed to have been released, why aren't they plastered all over the Tor version of the Wikileaks site, or in other places of the darknet. The DNS attacks only hit social media sites. Only hit sites frequented by normies. I don't know if this is because of how the DNS system is set up (I'm not knowledgeable on specifics) or if popular sites were specifically targeted as a psyop to influence normie opinion (give surface-level credibility to the administration's later claims of Russian involvement) in their favor.

Relying on a system you don't control for a deadman's switch is really dumb.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Wiki_Backups
Read the message below the hashes.
Keep an eye on the WL site. Let people know that people are paying attention and know they are trying to discredit WL. Don't listen to social media accounts speaking in behalf of the site. Push information into blockchains. Don't let anyone scare potential whistleblowers from the site. Make backups of the site and host them.

They are. Look into how Xkeyscore and ECHELON work. If it's plaintext they find it immediately. It has be made permanent first.

I would have thought there would be another backup, like a cell phone with an automated text to the next person or something. Relying entirely on an internet connection doesn't seem so safe.

I don't want to speak for SEC-whistleblower-user but it sounded like he kind of tried that. He ultimately was sending his shit to many other organizations as well and nobody seemed to want to touch it. That was part of the problem, at least from my perception. We'd need to get members of Congress interested in his information in order to make it go anywhere, specifically referencing how the SEC and other orgs completely ignored it.

That said, the OP of that thread was perhaps a bit too information dense in the data he was sending them. It's hard to say without seeing it all for ourselves anyway.

I mean if you want to claim that the NSA stole the original IP address of the wikileaks server and replicated it on to a different machine, changing hundreds of routes across the internet to make it happen, that's fine. It would probably be easier to force a CA to sign a forged cert for a new server. But the problem is that there's no way to distinguish that scenario from any other, so it's useless information. There is no concrete way to establish whether such a thing ever happened, precisely because the outcome of your hypothetical interference is meant to be indistinguishable from anything else. You have to rely on entirely circumstantial evidence to support your claim.

Why is the explanation that the PGP private key switched hands to Gavin when Assange lost internet access, instead of just Assange losing internet access but still having the key? His lack of internet would certainly explain why wikileaks can't sign anything right now, and it's simpler than claiming a bunch of other information. Especially when you could just be making up that information and nobody can verify it one way or another. You are dealing with guesswork and we're asking for actual hard facts.

If you think wikileaks would be so naive as to have their own site be the source of the dead man switch keys being released, that would mean that they are utterly and totally incompetent. There are a variety of ways to release an encryption key on the condition of a lack of communication for a given amount of time. If authenticating information was released along with the key, even if it was to a very limited audience, you better believe it would spread like wildfire. There's a reason that nobody has posted a real decryption key for ANY of the insurance files (save the one that Assange officially released some years ago), and that's because nobody has the key to decrypt any of the files. If someone claims "here is the key: XXXXXX" then everybody who has a copy of the files can test that out and verify if it's true or not, and consequently spread that information further.

But maybe you're right and wikileaks has the most relaxed infosec on the entire planet. Especially if the insurance files contain damaging information on major world governments, to the extent where they'd do anything to stop it from being released. I personally think Assange, particularly with his background, is smart enough to understand what was at stake and to take relevant precautions.

This is a key:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----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-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

Please explain the processes that need to be put in place allowing for it to be "only accessible by one person at a time"

that's oneway RSA. Not IDEA.

There is a silent war that's been raging in the U.S. since 2001 between various intelligence agencies. Edward Snowden's leaks were intended as a "nuclear bomb" by the CIA to discredit the NSA and have them dismantled due to public outrage.

The CIA is at war with the NSA due to an exponential rise in technology and surveillance capabilities. The NSA became aware of the CIA's global government manipulation, especially the manipulation of the U.S. and U.K. governments, and their global child exploitation and blackmail network. The CIA and the people they protect are the old power structure.

The NSA became the new power structure and a competitor because technology and the information they can harvest. The NSA is under the control of technocratic trans-humanist types. Edward Snowden's revelations did not harm the NSA.

Phase 3, the Clinton Foundation emails, would have dealt a huge blow to the old power structure which is why they prevented the release of the emails at all costs. If there was any question about Julian's safety, he would immediately appear at the balcony window to the public. He would not want the reputation and credibility of WikiLeaks to be in question.

Again, I want to stress that we are no longer in control of WikiLeaks. I advise whistleblowers to NOT SUBMIT LEAKS since we are not in control of our infrastructure. The people in control of our infrastructure WILL use it to IDENTIFY AND PROSECUTE whistleblowers.

It can still go through if people help.
PHASE3 is the readers taking action.

Oh OK, I misread the sentence I thought he was claiming the Wikileaks Twitter account was shilling for Hillary (when they posted anti-Trump tweets)

This thread's made for some interesting entertainment at least.

A key is a key.
My point is they are numbers, not tangible objects.

R29vZ2xlIGlzIG5vIG1vcmUuIE5vdyBhbmQgZm9yZXZlciBvd25lZCBieSBBbHBoYWJldCAoQ0lBLCBOU0EsIEZCSSk=

TOP KEK, you're pointing out that it's a different asymmetrical algorithm instead of actually answering the user's question. How do you take a private key, ANY private key, and guarantee only one person holds possession of it at any given time, and that no copies have been made of the private key?

Certainly, because Ecuador wouldn't tell him to stay quiet for a while if the US government was pushing them to do so. Just like they would never cut off his internet access. You're also assuming Assange is actually at the embassy and not somewhere entirely different, and that he cannot give any physical indication of safety without betraying the fact he's not at the embassy anymore. Seriously, for being such a LARPer your creative thinking skills are modest at best.

How about you do this. Describe specifically how the dead man switch works. You already said it was triggered and the release of the keys was thwarted by the DDoS attack on Dyn, Inc. So the intel agencies won't gain any information from your description, because they already know how to stop it from releasing information and they did exactly that. You'll claim that you can't divulge any information because you're attempting to manually trip the DMS now, so I'll tell you in advance to not describe the details of any physical interaction. Just tell us how the system was supposed to work and where the keys were supposed to show up. If you're truly an insider of wikileaks and you're already willing to die for what you're doing, giving up that kind of information should be of no consequence.

Of course, you'll probably never reply to this post to keep the ruse going.

Thank you for addressing all of my points instead of only answering the one thing you actually want to.

UPDATE: @Wikileaks has made a statement regarding the discrepancy.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798997378552299521

NOTE: When we release pre-commitment hashes they are for decrypted files (obviously). Mr. Assange appreciates the concern.

The statement confirms that the pre-commits are in fact, for the latest insurance files. As the links above show, Wikileaks has historically used hashes for encrypted files (since 2010). Therefore, the intention of the pre-commitment hashes is not "obvious". Using a hash for a decrypted file could put readers in danger as it forces them to open a potentially malicious file in order to verify if its contents are real. Generating hashes from encrypted files is standard, practical and safe. I recommend waiting for a PGP signed message from Wikileaks before proceeding with further communication.

source: np.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

What the fuck is this, babby's first disinfo shilling adventure? Fucking amateur hour with you retards.

the encoded text reads: "Google is no more. Now and forever owned by Alphabet (CIA, NSA, FBI)"

so use baidu?

mfw even if the mods bumplock this shit thread it will just feed the LARPers. 4cucks please go home….

Plebbit is fucking stupid and those faggots have no idea what they're talking about. A pre-commitment hash is used to demonstrate to a third party that you have the same information that they have internally. You're saying "I have a file with this hash, do you have a file with this hash? If you do, you know that we both have the same file, and you don't want it released. I will release it if you do not comply."

Pre-commit hashes are not used for fucking integrity checking of encrypted files. It's a bargaining chip, proof that threats are not empty. The fact plebbit is having a field day over the fact Wikileaks tweeted out some hashes and that they don't match the hashes of the encrypted insurance files is hilarious. In addition, they're obviously spreading the same disinfo, albeit weakly, that Wikileaks is probably compromised and definitely don't send them anything if you're an insider. That's certainly one way to dismantle Wikileaks' power for the foreseeable future if you're a group of professional shills sponsored by various government agencies.

>since Oct 1st, ICANN has been under UN control and they can do whatever they want with DNSs

Really? Whatever they want and nobody can do anything about it?

>Every time the keys are supposed to go out, they shut down the entire internet with giant DDoSs.

And how do you know the keys are supposed to go out?

>they shut down the entire internet with giant DDoSs

the giant DDoS only happened once and it didn't shut down the entire internet, only Twitter and a couple of other websites

>Remember that the DDoS happened exactly at the same time the director of WL died (Oct 21-22).

That's interesting but it's not a proof that your theory is correct.

No, this is historical fact. 4chan got an informant killed by refusing to believe him. I wish I had the cap of that thread, but it was fucking depressing. OP is at least smart enough to not be coming here looking for help, just issuing a warning.

To be frank, OP, I hope you are on the move now. If you are only 1/15 of a group on this high priority of a mission, it wouldn't be too hard to find you. Make sure you avoid using cars made after 2005. And you really need to be certain there's someone who can carry out your role in the event of your demise. I assume you are smart enough to have figured this out already, but please exercise extreme caution.

And how is that a proof that "The latest "leaks" are fake and that has been proven." ?

And how do you know it was for the first time in Wikileaks history?

This is public information. Go read it.
People here can easily Google that this is not true. One DDoS took the Wikileaks down recently and there was even a tweet about it. It took place after Oct 21st.
The real question is how do they know.
No one said it was.

^ reply to wrong post

reply to right post:

And how is that a proof that "The latest "leaks" are fake and that has been proven." ?

And how do you know it was for the first time in Wikileaks history?

Download the WL site, remove the latest leaks, do a diff on the files and you'll find no duplicates.
They are not fake. They are censored.

Prove it by posting the AES256 key for the insurance files.

In case you are lazy: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795503927378722816

Read the thread.

but then two paragraphs later you write:

It's like you can't even get your story straight. Edward Snowden's revelations did harm the NSA.

Are you also the clown who started this thread?

I'm just going to post this link once again, just for the benefit of those who haven't read it yet:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics:

(1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and

(2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.

To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. "

Are you a tard? He said it was intended but did not have the affect the CIA wanted. The public was apathetic and the government even strengthened the NSA. You need to go back to third grade reading comprehension class.

>Using a hash for a decrypted file could put readers in danger as it forces them to open a potentially malicious file in order to verify if its contents are real.

You guys are funny

Explain nigger, explain. You don't necessarily need a screencap to explain.

I remember I was there, I didn't go to sleep until 4AM, I was in one of the pizza/pedos thread. Twitter was offline for maybe 2 hours? But the Wikileaks website didn't go down but they sent a tweet saying they were under attack. But it wasn't a major DDoS attack like the previous one.

I meant like the one that took down Twitter for 12 hours

Thats an important message why would the mods bumplock the thread?
Are they CIA now and trying to hide the message without raising any more suspicion.
Or just stupid plebs thinking they are being smart

Nice try faggot.

You haven't noticed? You haven't seen this thread ? Or the thread from two days ago (no longer in the catalog I think) which was a retarded version of this thread? You haven't noticed the concerted concern trolling effort to tell everyone JULIAN ASSANGE IS DEAD (OR IN CAPTIVITY BEING TORTURED)! WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED! PLEASE STOP READING WIKILEAKS, MMMKAY?! ?

threadS, there was more than one thread about this and they weren't all stickied either, and this is the tweet I was talking about:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795503927378722816

That night I was in one of the pizza/pedos thread – I don't remember which one – and Twitter went down for a few hours, maybe two or three I don't remember exactly, but some people were saying Twitter was down for them but it wasn't for some others.

weebfag, I'm not talking about the October 21st DDoS attack, I'm talking about the attack when Wikileaks released new DNC leaks, that one wasn't comparable to the October 21st attack. Not on the surface at least because the internet wasn't disrupted as much as on Oct.21

Without giving away your back up plan to get this information leaked, what can we do to help?

What sort of signal will there be when the files get dropped?

How can we get them spread as much as possible before they crack down on it?

pfft

to be fair, wikileaks has completely stopped releasing new Podesta emails since November 9th, the day after the election.

Julian said that they would be publishing Podesta's emails THROUGH the election to the end of the year, for 10 weeks total.

If they were still pumping out emails, I'd say the "wikileaks is compromised" shit is disinfo. but srsly, wtf?

To date I haven't seen one person from wikileaks explain why they stopped publishing on Nov. 9th. If the CIA or another intel agency took over WL on Oct. 21, with the goal of securing the victory of Donald Trump, then it would make sense that they shut down the leaks the day after his victory.

Since then, WL hasn't actually released ANYTHING. It's been 9 days lads, time to panic a little

You guys need to learn a few things about what DNS attacks really do. DNS is only the mapping of a domain name (8ch.net for example) to an IP address. Multiple domain names can be hosted from one IP address, on the web (which is not precisely the internet) they are distinguished in the HTTP header by the Host field.

Removing a domain name from the name servers really only forbids access to a host via the domain name. You can still access the Host via the raw IP if you happen to have it in a cache and you can pass it on to other people.

The reason that wikileaks uses torrents is not simply because it reduces strain on their servers, it is also to keep information and data circulating even if the main node, their server, is knocked offline. It serves to remove the single point of failure that a centralised structure would imply.

Demanding evidence is the first step to ensuring we're not talking to a troll, a liar or someone who is just mistaken. After years of observing situations like these im absolutely convinced: if someone does NOT want you to seek out evidence, they are lying to you.

OP is a larping faggot. That is all.

I'm one of the 15 Istar Wizards that were attacked by the dark forces of Sauron at the same time Saruman was building an Orc army at the Isengard embassy.

So he would put himself in danger to prove he was safe?

I am officially in the "WikiReeks-has-been-compromised" team now…

look at that: reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/5dm0uc/what_is_this_pgp_stuff_that_showed_up_on_the/

someone warn that cutie… who speaks russian?
vk.com/fortepian

>It's been 9 days lads, time to panic a little

OMG! That's it! That's teh proof I was waiting for! I finally see the light: Julian Assange is dead and Wikileaks is compromised!

OYY VEYY GOYIM STOP LEAKING PLEASE!!!

I am one of the companions that were fighting the Monolith at the same time Strelok was shutting down the C-Consciousness.

Ask me anything reddit

I'm panicking a little, but it is worth remembering that:
A - Attention is being diverted from Wikileaks a little in general
B - Psy-ops are still happening one way or the other (why?)
The Election isn't quite over and there's plenty of time till the end of the year. I'm staying vigilant, but I'm almost wondering if the rest of the emails may be waiting until it is time for the electoral college to cast their vote. Some of the larping alluded to the idea that Trump 'would not win until december' which almost makes sense if later leaks would have damning evidence against DNC/Clinton (maybe vote tampering?)
We are seeing some of the 'aftermath' in rioting, and now pressure against the electoral college. It is possible they do not want to tip their hand until that time, to make sure whatever it is stays once more fresh in everyone's heads. That's the part of me that wants to hope, but I'll admit I'm getting concerned.

You're just larping, everyone knows you just hunt down nearly-defenseless bandits to steal their vodka and hlep.

NORMIES PAY ATTENTION IF YOU WANT TO HELP

People are begging to find the suppressed emails and you can help:
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/5cljkp/work_in_progress_wikileaks_the_missinglosthidden/

This is true for Podesta, Clinton, and DNC emails.

Remember that Wikileaks never had duplicates in the past and they are now being used to get the number of leaked emails falsely up. This can easily be tested (do a diff before the latest leaks).

Also, users are not reading certain emails because they think it is SPAM. This is incorrect. They embedded their communications into emails that look like SPAM so that users never read them. Don't fall for this.

This strategy was used on this thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/8281601.html There is SPAM larper used to hide real information. The larper says 15 staff (it's 14) and immediately makes other users not read further. Pay attention to the thread and you will see that a user with a Tor ID is posting provable facts that lead to unlocking the files and finding the suppressed leaks.

I will post more information again soon. One important thing is to push a list of provable testable facts and code into the blockchain (Bitcoin, Litecoin, and more). We won't be able to spread it without this. Code to allow normies to do this is being suppressed. Updates on this later.

Why push facts into the blockchain? shouldn't we be trying to get something out of the blockchain? or has it been retrieved?

theres interviews post internet cut

OP is DnC shill

OP is a fag

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864

Congrats LARPER you got noticed

Ok now lets look at signs of life:
15 october: Cut off Assange's internet access 5:00 pm GMT
26 October: Assange “speaks” at CISL (Argentina) – phone call.
5 Nov: Assange Pilger RT interview is posted, but there is no date when it was filmed (speculations regarding fact that Pilger mentions Oct 15th Internet, but Assange doesnt)
13 Nov Pamela Anderson visited him. Her previous visit was on Oct 15th
14 Nov, 15 Nov Multiple people were present at Swedish Prosecutor two day questioning
17 Nov Picture of Assange with Carlos Poveda Moreno posted on twitter (I am not sure if lawyer or EC counsel) twitter.com/Mangazos/status/799367352060100608

It's something… but still no PGP signed statement with either of two Wikileaks keys.

Pilger interview and Poveda picture should be 2-3 weeks apart

All of this happened on octomber 17th not octomber 15th

Ill just post few more troubling facts too:

> 18 Oct: file.wikileaks.org/file is made publicly visible. The message 'The Insurance files may have just been released' is shown for about an hour: i.imgur.com/6IMYfUK.png
> 20 Oct, 21 Oct: Wikileaks posts 4 tweets with series of typos that spell HELP HIM imgur.com/a/m7trX
>22 Oct: Director of Wikileaks dies: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170

I have no idea where those keys that were found and lost were/are. People say that archive.is deleted archived threads with them. But I have no proof

The key on there site is the "WikiLeaks Editorial Office High Security Communication Key" (presumably it's accessible by other staff) so there will still be speculation. The only way to know for know for certain is a new leak.

Also remember WikiLeaks is a organisation; Julian Assange is a figurehead. Their work should continue even in the event of his death…

not true (although some sources say it was on 17th)

my guess is that most media reported 17th becasue thats when WL twitter announced it

My source:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/ecuador-cuts-julian-assanges-internet-access-after-hillary-clint/

I was not able to find legit Assanges PGP key.

There appears to be two Wikileaks keys:

WikiLeaks Editorial Office High Security Communication pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x93ED732E92318DBA
this one matches:
wikileaks.org/#submit_wlkey
This key's fingerprint is A04C 5E09 ED02 B328 03EB 6116 93ED 732E 9231 8DBA

I am not sure about second one:
WikiLeaks High Security Signing key pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x3A58738173C81E1B

>WikiLeaks High Security Signing Key (The key is available to view at wikileaks.org/wl-high-security-signing-key. You can contact WikiLeaks at wlchatc3pjwpli5r.onion and wikileaks.org/talk.) >

wikileaks.org/wl-high-security-signing-key LINK IS DEAD so I dont know if this key can be trusted.

pics:
High Security Signing Key was created on same day as Editorial Office Key, but that date can be false. High Security Signing Key signed Editorial Office Key, but High Security Signing Key is not signed back by Editorial Office Key.
Seems that High Security Signing Key is the first that signed Editorial Office Key, but I dont know if that can be faked or not.

The only real way to know if a key is his would be if there was historical usage…

Yup as I suspected, even order of keys that signed certain key can be manipulated on server by using fake timestamps.

On screenshot you can see that i maned to put my FAKE WIKILEAKS KEY before High Security Signing Key on the list of keys that signed Editorial Office High Security Key
Screenshot from few minutes before has different order.

If anybody knows which PGP key Assange was using please post it.
I found only fake ones: cryptome.org/2013/07/assange-pk-19days.htm

There is a key referenced seclists.org/bugtraq/1996/Sep/33 but i doubt it's still in use…

This post clearly triggered the people running the wikileaks twitter. They didn't even post a link to the post and edited out the tor posts with the good info. They are scared. They know people are about to find all the hidden shit.

>18 Oct: file.wikileaks.org/file is made publicly visible. The message 'The Insurance files may have just been released' is shown for about an hour: i.imgur.com/6IMYfUK.png

that bullshit again. that line is FALSE and you check it out for yourself, look at the date:

archive.is/TdJ4t

That timeline you all copy-paste without verifying it contains falsehoods and it's embarassing to see so many suckers take the bait without even bothering to do a little fact checking first.

Those screencaps were bullshit posted by some LARPer who claimed to have inside information. There's no proof that list of files is the content of the Wikileaks insurance file (and that file is supposed to mainly be future leaks not yet released on their website anyway, not some super secret evidence that 9/11 was an inside job) but it was made to fool some regular readers into thinking Wikileaks had answers to common conspiracies often mentioned here (the Tavistock institute was a popular topic for a while a few months ago).

Someone was just trolling Holla Forums – probably that 'Real True News' guy who kept posting hoaxes – and you apparently took the bait like a typical sucker from 4chan.

Keep your big bold red letters in your pants and use your brain instead. If Julian Assange doesn't have access to the internet then how is he supposed to use his own PGP key on Wikileaks' Twitter account? What do you want? You want him to give a copy of it to someone else on a physical support (i.e. a USB key) and tell that person to send it by e-mail to someone who knows someone who runs the Wikileaks Twitter account? Despite knowing that everyone who meets with him at the embassy will have their electronic communications under surveillance by the GCHQ / NSA / CSIS?

This is a good point. Also, expecting the person / people who now has access to his Twitter to behave exactly as Assange(?) doesn't make sense.

Was this completely faked?

reuters.com/article/us-ecuador-sweden-assange-idUSKBN13910T

What is this

europereloaded.com/assanges-lawyers-may-appeal-president-elect-help-wikileaks-case/

I wonder if they have decapitated the Wikileaks organization if they will now pretend to try Assange in closed court to give the appearance of observing the legal process?

Or

Assange is in the embassy without internet and the Wikileaks staff don't really know what to do because of no communication.

I later figured out that there isnt any publicly known PGP key that is used exclusively by Assange.
Wikileaks has only one Editorial Office PGP key. So probably Assange And Office staff has access to it.

But in case he would have PGP key, that he used before in public, he would be able to sign message without internet and in worst case dictate it to his staff via phone. We know he can get access to phone since he had speech at CISL (Argentina). Not saying this is common practice but you dont need interent to sign or check PGP signature.

The most recent one i can find that looks plausible is from 1998 (signed by a Dr Ian. D. Goodyer)
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----Version: SKS 1.1.5Comment: Hostname: pgp.mit.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wKtX-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

He supposedly has has access to a phone and outside visitors so at this stage it's safe to say he's either dead, detained, or shitposting
All Australian's are taught from a young age the importance of negative space in a good shitpost…

also for anyone interested the tripcode was wikileaks#jsdf838j

He is being looked after.

Is the answer is the blockchain?

Snowdon got some too.

blockchain.info/address/1HX3ERSggG2oSSoVVqi29aDMft5qGJMvvW