what the hell is wrong with you?

if it isn't vlc, gtfo.

enjoy your cancer

91, nigger. get it right.

Windows Media Player.

.mkv is standard scene format, fag.

VLC.

MPC-HC

VLC has been extremely buggy since version 2.1.5. All the cool kids avoid it like the plague.

I use KMP

THIS.

No it's shit, it's fucking shit, it's obscure, it's a meme, nobody uses it, nobody has a reason to use it.

My negroid brother, I must inform you that we are using the same GTK theme.

Instead of being mad because other people use a superior format, you could just download a superior video player like mpv that just works.

VLC

That.
Get on our level plebs

MPC-HC with madvr and lav filters is going to be a bit better than mpv. But out-of-the-box mpv is better than vanilla MPC-HC. Also with proper configuration mpv can do things like flipping the video or zooming, all of which MPC-HC cannot.

< MPC-HC with madvr/lav filters > mpv > MPC-HC > VLC

I always thought this was a stupid complaint because the only way I've been able to replicate that distortion is by skipping around the video really fast or fast-forwarding at 4x speed. Or if you have a toaster and you're playing videos your computer can't handle. But there are plenty of decent reasons to not use VLC, like how the colors and blacks are too light and pale.

i just use notepad and process the the raw data in my mind

I used to use MPC-HC with the Kawaii codec and now it dosen't work anymore even after an update, so it's VLC now.

The absolute simplicity of MPV has really grown on me and I find it a real struggle to go back to MPC-HC. I kind of want all my programs to have no menus and be configured via text files, now.

What does /a/ use for anime now that MPC-HC dosen't work anymore with a lot of new anime?