University of Kucktucky

So looks like people are trying to get UKY to become a sanctuary or safe haven for undocumented/illegal immigrants.

They are passing around this google Doc

https:// docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTgrLh_dscbxYxOnHzcFVQofdRz-CIs5TjuSTRi_jl-yHO7Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

which is citing this momo,
https:// www.ice.gov/doclib/ero-outreach/pdf/10029.2-policy.pdf

Im guessing the stupid fuckers did not read the last section of the letter:

enforcement functions, and does not affect the statutory authority of ICE officers and agents, nor
is it intended to condone violations of federal law at sensitive locations.

I think it would be a good idea to take the iniative here and let UKY know, that if they agreed to it, they would be in effect aiding and abetting federal criminal by proving services to them and refusing to comply with federal agents.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/icegov?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fish, meet barrel

Normie memes are cancer tbh.

Yeah iknow, but i could not find one that expressed how i was feeling.

Get the fuck out, shill

What? nigga they are using the goggle doc, im not trying to use it.

Cut off government funding and the problem solves itself.

Unfortunately for them, colleges are subject to the same laws as everyone else, and the state has the ability to enforce these laws.

google docs is how antifa types dox right leaning people

Tell them *after* they succeed, so they can be punished for it.

That should be done anyway. College is an outdated system that needs to be destroyed.

That image was the response I got to first post i ever made when I found halfchan, 3-4 yrs ago? lel. I can't remember what the topic was about but I remember I was so bootyblasted.

Is this how the leftist indoctrination center known as university dies?

woah woah woah, hold on there, college is no an outdated system.

A place for a higher education/research/a fount of public knowlege is not outdated. I think the current iteration of college needs to be restructured from the bullshit predatory loans and libshits that are running it.

Only if you surf the web while logged into your profile. If you even have a Jewgle account, you deserve to get doxxed.

WHEN YOUR ENEMY IS MAKING A MISTAKE, DO NOT INTERRUPT

…with thunderous applause.

I can report the same bullshit is hitting my college halfway across the country from Kentucky. The student senate is braindead libtards in support of it, and when I told them this would literally be defying the Federal government and destroy our funding their best argument was, "Well, 'maybe' it would happen… maybe not."

I'm not popular in the student Senate at the moment. Literally almost all I say boot-blasts the fuckers.

I like sand

Its ok

(checked)
God's work user.

There's going to be so much shit on the sidewalks and hallways in that campus.

Sounds like a great place to encircle in barbed wire fencing. I will gladly walk the perimeter in a Hugo Boss Leather coat.

Aw fuck no, not in my city, they've imported enough muzzies to the city already.

Report them to the FBI, they are conspiring to commit a felony.

Yeah you have a great perspective on things. Its not like work or school exists lol.

Students at The University of Massachusetts Amherst are attempting to do this too.