Lord of Burger

LET"S FINISH THIS
Unfortunately, previous thread didn't survive the hacking. In case translation user missed last corrected page, here it is.
Once again, thank you for translating and proofreading, you did a great job and I appreciate the time you put in. And thank you for user who stepped in with typesetting when I could not deliver pages on time.

Previous thread archive just in case:
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!co/681879_#681879

Nice, fnally near yhe end.

So what's this about?

Fugging nice.

Rare Amber, sweet.
Translator here. Thanks for reuploading that final page, and going so far as to make a new thread for it when the previous one got lost in the hack. This project's really had to weather some storms, huh…
Anyway, with that final page everything's now been translated and proofread. Thanks for putting up with me for so long, and correcting every mistake I pointed out.
IT'S FINISHED

So uh,… 295 posts to go until bump limit. Dance thread? I mean this is probably the very first project our board unambiguously finished, sounds like a cause for celebration.

That makes as much sense as a German comic called Lord of Baguettes

Thank you. It sure seems like it. Let's dance to celebrate, then.

Owner and chef of a prestigious Paris restaurant is murdered. His two children take up the mantle and try to run the restaurant the best they can. Hijinks ensue.
It's nothing crazy, just a light hearted, goofy French comic.

did you guys uploaded the translated version of vol2 and 3 anywhere?

Have you ever been so angry with the meddling of your fellow jews that you deliberately tanked a movie on which they expected to make serious bank?

I thought Disco Peter was the best part of that shitshow.

That scene is pure kino, my friend.

That's like saying the 5th circle was your favorite part of Hell.

Not yet, it seems.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

I came for the thumbnail in more ways than one. Is it worth the read?

I think I liked the thumbnail more when I thought it was a guy.

lolwut?

To be honest, I thought I was clicking on something degenerate (small screen), like a futa nekotrap the Loudanons spank it to, but my booty-scanner proved true.

She actually looks a lot like Andrej Pejic, but with tits.