Why Neo-Nazis Are Burning New Balance Shoes!: TYT

These people are literally retarded. They just don't understand humor or sarcasm. Its sad and scary to know people this dense are the ones who the establishment at this time. Why doesn't God kill these people soon? Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JfKPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Yeah yeah racemixing, but no one is making babies here

You too will burn

Its more important to downlike the video and refute their autism in the comments than it is worrying about giving them a handful of views.

Meant for:

anglin a honeypot faggot but kek

Did clinton ever disavow the Orlando muslim terrorist? Did she disavow saudi arabia?

These people literally reported this as if Anglin was completely seriously. Its so fucking cringy how out of touch these Turkkikes are.

Kek

Not only are TYT buying it, the comment section are eating it the fuck up.

What is this, facebook now. Don't link to TYT, in the garbage it goes.

i never really understood the racemixing thing, not fully. i thought the whole point of conquest was to rape and pillage, kill the men steal the wealth and make babies with the women?

Ignore this, I read the comment wrong.

How new/jew are you?

That can be part of it, but not when your own genetic population is on shaky ground as-is. Maybe when there are as many pure white people as there are, say, Chinese.

Hope AIU makes a vid on this.

webm when?

Heh.

I agree with your sentiments, but Ramzsaul really is a useless piece of shit.

TYT get outta here half cuck faggot

Fucking jüdenpresse clickbait title.
They know perfectly well that we aren't burning NB shoes, the libcucks and niggers are.
It even reads in the fucking video description.

GG for Anglin though. I think he should try to start a flame war with the Old Fat Turks.

this

I cant believe how anglin is still living free, it really shows how he is controled opposition
at least he is giving us som lulz

This. Fucking liars

Idk here's an archive of the page, happy?

archive.is/JfKPA

Chunk Yogurt is always such a smug ass.

Anglin is a pretty much a Stooge. I wouldn't be surprised if he's working as controlled opposition for Zionists.

I miss when people did shit for teh lulz

Anglin literally did nothing wrong. Anti-Anglin is code word for Anti-White.

Can any of you dumb faggots claiming he's a shill substantiate anything you're saying? What are you doing that's better than the Daily Stormer?

They're just Dick Spencer's phalanx, lad. Ignore them.

This too. The only thing I have against Anglin is how he endorses Trump despite his Jewish ties (so does Duke). But besides that he's given no indication he's a shill of any kind.

It's amazing how TYT consistently gets everything wrong.

>The struggle between the two groups of Young Turks ended in January 1913, when the top leadership of the CUP seized personal power from Freedom and Accord in the Raid on the Sublime Porte. The subsequent CUP-led government was headed by interior minister and Grand Vizier Talaat Pasha. Working with him were war minister Enver Pasha and naval minister Djemal Pasha. These "Three Pashas", as they came to be known, exercised absolute control over the Ottoman Empire from 1913 to 1918, bringing the country closer to Germany, signing the Ottoman–German Alliance to enter the Empire into World War I on the side of the Central Powers,[7][8][9] and carrying out the Armenian Genocide.[10] Following the war, the struggle between the two groups of Young Turks revived, Freedom and Accord Party regaining the control of the Ottoman government and Three Pashas fleeing into exile. Freedom and Accord rule was short lived, however, and the empire soon collapsed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

Pure coincidence!

what are we supposed to do, vote hillshill

That's for when you are expanding. If you have lots of excess sons who will not be able to marry, that's when you send them out to conquer other tribes. You don't import mates and defile your gene pool when you are in recession.

wtf i hate nazis now

Trump is already changing the political landscape in such a way that it is making nationalism viable. And he isn't even in office yet. The media has memes him into literally Hitler, and this has emboldened nationalists across the world. We will see Europe swing right and probably the collapse of the EU, with Trump playing a huge part in that simply by acting as a catalyst for these things.

It makes perfect sense to endorse him and vote for him. Even golden dawn supports him and they are as hardcore as it gets.

Nationalism made Trump viable tbh.

So a former bluepill got redpilled and is white nationalist now? Whats the big deal?

Where is the BURNING part???

My father wore New Balances already in the mid 80s but I always wore Nike and Asics (they just fit my feet really well).

Are NB any good?

basically that is why we have mexicans you dumb shit

Your dick is for white women.

No, never do that. It's all fun and games, until you accidentally create Mexico.

They know exactly what they are doing, they are using what's around them to further their own bullshit agenda

Reported for heresy, enjoy ban.

Tyt isn't stupid,they're lying on purpose to build hysteria.

it never ceases to amaze me how such a talentless and boring crew as the young turks managed to become so popular….

Sage