4th Reich incoming?

Eurocrats are scrambling to pull together their own army amid growing signs that the EU will be sidelined on the international stage by new president Donald Trump, who looks set to prioritise alliances with Britain and Russia.

And now Ursula von der Leyen, the German defence minister, has urged Britain to stop blocking moves to strengthen defence cooperation among EU members, saying the efforts were urgently needed to deal with changing global threats.

express.co.uk/news/world/733559/German-defence-chief-blasts-Britain-blocking-EU-army

archive.is/1Loww

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army
almanachdegotha.org/id221.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the one time I agree with the brits. The "based" shitpoles can go and give americans more blow jobs if they want more military gibs.
The EU army is a kike army, not a nationalist one.

Think of it Bros

The US, UK, France, Russia, Hungary and Austria at war with Germany once again.

Fuck off. If you want to fight us we will drag all of you down to hell with us.

[SHILL DETECTED]

wat?

Why would a Jew shill get excited about Germany getting BTFO?

Are you retarded OP? 4th Reich? Do you not understand why the EU wants its own army? Its so that if member nations refuse to follow EU orders or want to leave the Union, the EU army will come massacre natives of that country.

Not only are you a Jew and a shill, but completely fucking clueless and ignorant of history. USA, UK, France, Russia, Hungary and Austria have never fought against Germany together before.

Ok that is it. The subhuman pole is back.

That should be a fucking banner

An EU army is fucking retarded. You have 25+ languages being spoken. It makes absolutely no sense to have an EU army over strong national armies which practise working together a lot. You have each army operating as normal but the higher ups fanny about with each other directing the forces.

They are throwing a shit fit now as in a years time Miss Le Penne will tell them to go fuck themselves so they need to start quickly.

Why the hell is the EU so desperate for an army when they're a bunch of cucks who are more than happy to invite the enemy over to fuck their wives and tape it?

Burgers are going to be storming the beaches at Normandy, but this time they really will be the good guys.

Big dreams with poor execution seems to be the SOP for the EU

Real question is who will fight for them.

It sure as fuck won't be sand niggers and they will have a hard time finding Europeans to go off to war and leave their wives and children at home to get raped by their new guests.

To enforce the peaceful hwhite nationalism of the hwhite brothers.

Stay deluded. You are 50% hwhite.

Do you seriously believe that the EU army will be made up of Europeans?

I guarantee you that a majority of the troops will be foreign exchange fighters from East Asia and Central Africa. That way if the EU ever has to turn it's guns on uppity citizens of dissent their army will have no qualms about pulling the trigger.

Unless they make it a holy war, the niggers won't life a finger for Merkel though.

Why are you always so mean to the Burgers? And why do you hate White Nationalism so much? They're alright, they even voted Trump.

And yes they were ZOGbots in WW2 but literally everyone besides the countries we could free were. So what's the point calling the pretty redpilled Burgers of today semi-niggers?

If they would land in Europe to enforce the end of multiculturalism and kill off the niggers and shitskins I would have NOTHING against it. He'll I'll even join them!

Our situation is like Assad's in Syria and the mudshits' with Israel. Without the meddling of these scum we would literally wipe all kikes and mud invaders in 5 years top.
Dont delude yourself. Their nation was found on leftism.

And a friendly reminder that the fucking RUSSIANS left Germany before hwhite brothers did. And they are still fucking here.

For the record, I am against an EU army, because I am against the EU. That said, Switzerland manages to make it work, and they speak 4 languages, one of which has many dialects (german).

A pro-European, Europe wide confederation could work, by following the Swiss model.

This doesnt make sense. Switzerland is a bunch of mountains and is tiny even by European standard. Are you high?

Ebin historic revisionism

It does make sense. You just don't like the conclusion. The EU(SSR) =/= Europe =/= A potential European Confederation.

Say what you want about Hitler Hey, I like the guy too but the fact is the German people are psychologically demented and always have been. They were never a great country, even though they've always been trying. Bismark and Hitler tried to rekindle a German spirit of Empire that was never lit in the first place. Of course none of this would be a problem were it not for the natural German inclination to have no fucking clue what moderation is. Germans always overstep, always push things too far. It is their eternal destiny. This time around they are lefties, but their fundamental overreaching totalitarian nature remains an unchanged fact of nature.

What revisionism?

But like how? You were saying as if you would use the Swiss national model to make a non toxic EU.

Let me remind you of what kind of subhumans you are. Even without mentioning science, I can proudly say your subhuman mud Volk has and will never produce Bach, Beethoven, Wagner, Schopenhauer, Mozart, Nietzsche, Goethe and several dozens more.

The Jews are tying up their own knot.

You dare to insult K.u.K.?

No, idiot. You must be Anglo. Anglos are the autists that don't know moderation. This is prevalent throughout all Anglo philosophy and thought. That you confuse the Aryan with being 'immoderate' is precisely because you do not see your own radicalism. Hitler was the appropriate 'radical' response to Jewish-Anglo radicalism/autism/extremism.

Yeah, let's kill each other instead of focusing on the real enemy, zionists and their muslim puppets.

Hahahah too late EU jews, youre getti g schlonged and no country in Europe will agree to an EU army under these circumstances

chekd

KEK wills it. Lets abandon this polish kike shill thread.

ffs. fine, I should have said

You should have said this:
"Im a butthurt polish subhuman that shits my pants every night at a prospect of a nationalist Germany."

Another imbecile. Here's some food for thought for anyone else reading: after the fall of Rome, the whole of western Europe was a kindling of the German spirit. The aristocracy in current France, Italy, Germany, England, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Russia — they were all German.

This is why so many resent Germans. For example, Victor Hugo, in his novel Les Misérables, specifically describes all the most villainous characters as having german features.

Just like the Swiss make it work: multilingual officers. The soldiers only need to interact with the other soldiers in their units, who would speak the same language, and their commanding officers, who would speak theirs. The only real coordination problem is at the officer level and above, but that's not really a problem at all, since we're capable of learning new languages.

Standardisation is also a feasible option: use only the 5 most spoken languages, with special translation units for the rest.

Point is, language is not an insurmountable problem. It's a matter of logistics, just like everything else.

I think we can handle a "nationalist Germany" especially one that is full of sand niggers and horny widows.

And again, I need to clarify: I am against the EU. It is an anti-European multicultural shitfest. But I am completely in favour of a European Confederation that is pro-European and respects local autonomy: just like Switzerland.

The webm is indefensible but funny. It's right that German's had false delusions of greatness. The only greatness Germany has ever accomplished was under Hitler, and even then most of that German greatness was little more than jewish lies about gas. Had he actually gassed them, then that would really be something….

Nobody can deny the genetic superiority of the German people, but civicly? Germany has always been shit.

Nah, 5/8ths german blooded American. That doesn't mean I delude myself and think that Germany as a nation has ever had anything more than a few fleeting years of sanity. Hitler had the appropriate response to judaism but that is hardly a defense of the historic trajectory of Germany as a nation.

That is hilariously contradictory.

I hope you are joking.

But logistic is exactly what you are talking about: higher up.

Try harder, subhuman mutt. Mudshits never broke 8% even with this invasion.
You are already 50% "hahwite". And this is optimistic.

How about under Bismarck and the German Empire?

Turbulence and changes create conditions for improvements and greatness. You should understand it, consider the reasoning for the founding of your nation.

What you're saying is that Germans are capable leaders when they don't identify as Germans, and when they aren't leading other Germans. That is true.

The problem is when Germans get the idea of acting together with other Germans as "Germany". It has never worked for more than a few short years. Never.

And greatness isnt limited to territorial expansion, numbnut.

It is not at all contradictory. Multilingual armies have existed throughout history.

5 languages is a small number for a huge army where every officer speaks at least 2 of them, since there would be a high degree of usage overlap.

England built half their colonial empire while the officers spoke French. Few seem to remember this.

kill yourself shill

THE SHILLING IN THIS THREAD IS UNBELIEVABLE

I love how scared the kikes are that we're starting to unite. They are trying so fucking hard on both sides. kek

i've seen you somewhere else posting exact same images. a painting most likely done by a kike and some bullshit graph done by (((Berlin))).
I don't know why are you so buttblasted over Poland, but let me tell you one thing. The shit you posted don't reinforce your point in any way, if you're trying to make one. Just simmer down. I mean trying to divide Holla Forums? Don't do the work of the kikes for them you poor thing.

Except they did identify themselves as German. The current royal house of England only renounced their German heritage in the 20th century.

The "German Empire" was an empire in name only. Their greatness was relative to what, the rest of German history?

So do you think that flooding their country will millions of Muslims will create turbulence that will lead to future greatness for the German people? Maybe so. I think they've finally done themselves in though. They've finally allowed their German hubris to destroy them.

Jews control Germany.

Subhuman Pole reporting in.
Ebin pics.

Oh, did I triggered your spic genetics?

But it does. Poles repeatedly beg for the continued existence of the EU, the creation of an EU army, blocking Brexit, usw.
They are fucking despicable hypocrites.

I dare you to find any post from me that supports the shitskin invasion, you disingenuous fuck. You put words in my mouth, you are not worth my time, subhuman mutt.

The day or so of peace after Election Day was nice, but this shilling is absolutely delicious.

The Germans have had their cultural defenses stand down to judaism for centuries. Only for a few short years did they ever fight back.

You already outed yourself as a dumb faggot shill. Maybe try harder next time.

I hope this is satire.
I know it isn't though

I didn't say that you did. I'm asking if you do. You said that turbulence in Germany's past is responsible for modern German genetic greatness. Well that's all for naught if this latest round of "turbulence" does them in once and for all, isn't it?

The only reason undermines NATO is because it gives NATO competition and gives Europe more independence. However, if we're talking EU as in specifically that blue flag with yellow stars shit, then oh god the last thing the people of Europe need is another military force to supress them.

Ok, there's no fucking way you're not a shill just trying to divide Holla Forums. You bring up a bullshit survey most likely conducted in the center of Warsaw where the most kikes and liberals reside and then base your entire point on that shit. Get the fuck out.

Oh, pray tell. Are you so mad with me you are going to invade us again, mud?

You are obviously retarded and do not understand anything and a fucking mutt. Strife between different parts of Germany and with neighbors made us great.
Importing shitskins under the order of your shitty country is a whole different thing.

Oh, is that why the majority of based bolan youth go to the UK and Germany to undercut wages and spread "hwite" culture which involves being lazy and getting drunk?

Or is this not real too?

Oh just already get a room you two!

How about a nice shower room, especially equipped for you wealthy chosen people?

Maybe next thread you won't blow your cover so soon.

Which is why Poland voted in a Nationalist party… because they want to exist in the EU.

Mmm… logic.

Led by Germany no less

Same thing that happened the last time you started this shit leading us off a cliff, Moishe.

Genetically great, sure. But for the vast majority of Germany's history, it also made them culturally and politically insignificant.

Germany is going to start a world war again, and millions of white europeans will die because of it. Die because the Germans are now left-wing but still have their old knack for strife. They will die because Germans do not know moderation, and any left-wing German is more than willing to destroy the world out of an indignant belief that they are right and everyone else is wrong. They don't understand moderation because they are unyielding, which was admirable and a lot of fun when they had Hitler, but now they have Merkel.

Oh, you mean you're preparing to start a war with Russia and/or the US?
Is that what you mean, you traitorous whores?

Germany, I am so disappointed in you.

Germany didn't start any World War, you fucking worm.

Kikes like you deserve nothing but the rope.

I wonder if future left-wingers will blame the Anglos for Merkel's war too.

I can't believe how butthurt you are.

Those are gopniks, a remnant of being eastern bloc. Honestly, I'd rather have that than women convincing themselves that muslims raping them was a blessing.
Oh so you're talking about governments now? Forgot that your's was the one that pushed for multiculturalism the hardest?
Feel free to ramble more while being blinded by anti-polish bias, but I doubt I'll be listening.

Who declared war first?
If its the Anglos, then she'd be right, eh?
Like in World War II?

Pull your head out of your ass. Feel nostalgic for the Reich all you want, the 21st century Germany is an enemy of the white race.

Where exactly did I say that you absolute jackass?

Ok, thread is over. The mutt showed itself.

Quality bait

You really are just dripping butthurt m8, and you argue like a kike.

But Poland has plenty of retarded youths too moishe, stop pretending otherwise.

There seems to be a couple mutts in this thread tbh.

There's some Anglophile faggot, likely a Britcuck, and then there appears to be a Polish equivalent of the same as well.

Frankly, I doubt either are what they claim - they're shills who're here to D&C.

Not once have I defended America. If the best defense you have for the history of Germany is America's present, I'd say that is damning with faint praise.

My theory is, it's going to be entirely muslim migrants that make up the EU army.

I'm beginning to seriously doubt you can actually read english and aren't just putting everything through a machine translation.

Majority Turks, I would wager. Turks will rape Europe, and Germany will cheer them on, being so proud of maintaining left-wing ideological purity.

W-what if Germany was playing it slow and steady, and they'll flip flop at the exact moment they have their pre-conquered Europe and huge army and go full 1488?

Living targets then. Only arabs who stayed home have proper fighting spirit.

Do you even speak English?

I dont care about them. Just spoonfeeding newfags tbh.
Nobody will volunteer for this fucking kike army. And if they do, it will only be muds and cucks.

I think this subhuman fried its brain with too much cuckold fantasy.

Nah. That wouldnt work. We dont like things that dont work.

The people in this thread defending the history of Germany all invoke German history which modern Germans denounce. Germany is indefensible. The only German history which Holla Forums is proud of is history that Germans are ashamed of. The only German history that Germans are proud of is history that Holla Forums is ashamed of. That says it all.

They think Europeans are dumb enough to fall for their weak copy-pasta tier D&C is the best part tho as if anyone fucking cares what some retard says. They already pulled out Germany is 100% shitskin and America is 50% white. Those two guys might as well be the samefagging

I'm not even going to read your shit anymore. Have a picture of a cute baby.

this is the main problem with the EU army idea – the whole thing is run by feminists and other assorted libshits. Though, simply increasing military enlistment may change the culture, one would think

You are a fucking subhumans full of shit. The gov you put in charge makes remembering our grandfathers illegal. Your occupational army of spics and niggers make sure it stay illegal. Same for the nukes, you worthless subhuman spic.

God I want to fuck her

Like I said, only muds would volunteer. And these muds are the cowards.

You ARE 50% spic.

Cute baby. Too bad modern Germans aren't like her.

Your nostalgia for a vision of Germany that only existed for a few fleeting years is blinding you to the monstrous reality of modern Germany.

Please tell me about the German aristocracy of Poland. lel

They built all their castles out of mud and poverty.

German AND Russian aristocracy of poland you mean.

Fuck you, you worthless mutt. We still have more "hwhites" than you ever will. And when Trump does what he say and we stop paying, we will remove the (((Grundgesetz))) and piss on all allied war memorials here.

Even better, tell us about it. Tell us all about it.

Finding a General to run an army full of cucks and trannys will be a challenge to be sure.

Germans have contributed more to western civilization in the past thousand years than anyone else… Germans are the only reason Amerikikes got to the moon. Maybe if you define greatness in some stupid way like having more land then Germany was never great

I am not able to tell if this thread is legitimate d&c, or we have some serious autists from krautchan shit posting.

Wouldn't mind strolling in the UK, killing some anglos, before my country gets completely destroyed from the US or Russia.My grandfather left me his old rifle before dieing so maybe it will be a tradition: hit the eternal anglo everywhere you find him

Ok, now this is shitposting.

tfw you will have to fight Germans who want to export cultural enrichment to your country and send you to invade Russia because muh Putin

Are you goys pretending to be triggered or legit newfags?

Germany has brought Israel to power by paying them hundreds of billions of dollars in "reparations" while begging for that cut dick to be shoved into their asses.

Every Volkswagon sold is one more inch of white man's soil bought up by the Kikes

They are most likely leafs

And who saved the kikes, you worthless subhumans?

Your "hwhites" are trying to assemble a continental army for the express purpose of flooding Europe with Turks in an absolutely deranged mission to atone for "crimes" Germans think they committed during the one time in the past century that Germany was actually worth a shit.

True.
The individual potential of a German cannot be denied.

The collective potential of Germans acting united as "Germany" is what I have a problem with. They've got mere decades of greatness at the most, with centuries of political irrelevance and several modern decades of being nothing but a liability to long-term viability of Europe.

Aristocracy. Of the Poles. Their elites. Not administration or occupying officers.

One thing Poland never had a shortage of is all sorts of elites and aristocrats. 10% of the population had a noble title and was the analogue of the bong gentry. Later they morphed into the intelligentsia, the inteligentsia. Its a Polish concept (that got ofc coopted in Russia and the West by heebs).

The reason why Uk have and always say no to EU army is because its a politico army, they want an army for politics and UK army is the best in the EU. No matter what this board thinks about the UK, they are an island nation which means they are national thinking, its one thing fighting a useless war because UK politicians said so, its completely not ok for unelected politicians to say so. Now UK left, they trying to push forward with the EU army cos of politics and still Uk is no, fuck off, thank you very much

Yet here we are, no EU army. Because we also block it.
This is above your spic brain, I understand.

Fuck you. Go eat a pile of shit. Fucking hypocrite. You should complain about the brits and french for building the first standing armies first then. But you wont. Because you are a worthless half breed subhuman.

So you mean glorified vassals?

Holy fuck, you (((cunts))) are legit shitter shattered.

how about no

Aw, got banned already?

Do you know what aristocracy means?

And no, no feudal ties, you're off by some 400 years. Krauts stole property, they wanted muh lebensraum and muh place under the sun, so generally their idea was to get rid of the previous inhabitants and pretend that didn't make them dicks.

fyi, it's Miss Marion Maréchal-Le Pen ("Maréchal" and "Le Pen" are 2 hyphenated family names)

Germania existed before the niggerlike worthless nomadic hordes arrived.

The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed.

Do you know anything about history of poland?

almanachdegotha.org/id221.html

Oh, and we have the same amount of time with you. Prussia 400 ears. Yours 400 years. But you never gained it back legitimately. You were given them by the (((allies))).
Dont worry though, we will steam roll you again.

What a nice Hitler get.

So a bunch of "nobles" that were complete subjects to Germans and Russians. How quaint.

Well they made more scientific and technological advances in their 47 years of existence than Britain, France, the USA, and Russia combined over the same period.

So, relative to the rest of the world.

Sure thing, Hans…

Yes, user. Countries conquer one another. Deeerp.

Celts lived in Germany before boxheads did. Gibe clay to Bongs plz.

Also this is about law and order, krauts niggered peoples' property away from them. Not during some upheaval, but through Mugabe-style policies.

I see you dont.

Really the only thing the UK has going for it today is a lasting fond cultural memory of the British Empire. To be fair, that is a great asset to them, but it is already starting to show wear. Just look at how many mudrace savages live in London. And why to the British let so many savages in? Because too many of them feel ashamed of past British greatness. The UK's history of Empire is waning as an asset, growing as a liability.

Neither the British nor the French are CURRENTLY trying to form an army to destroy continental Europe. The French and British both deserve a great deal of credit for killing far too many Europeans throughout their history, but they also both have a legitimate claim to historic greatness. Not greatness lasting only a few years, but proper global greatness that lasted for generations. All across the world there are nigger savages who still speak French because France was actually able to impose their culture in other hemispheres. The most Germany has ever accomplished is hazing mostly innocent Poles and being unjustly credited with purging jews.

Well I hope you and like-minded Germans succeed, but I'm not holding my breath. And before I am again accused of having unjustified optimism for America, I don't. Trust me, I don't.

Its facts every right wing party wiches to be like switzerland. Direct demogracy and neutral.>>8280531

I actually think there are german Krautchan refugees. There are lost

I'll never dispute the technological greatness of the Germans. I take issue with their civic influence.

You realize of course an EU army means a USSR army.
It'll be turned on the populace, not against enemies.

Also I will be fucking damned before I allow a drop of kinsmen blood be shed for Spaniards or the Dutch. Those two peoples are only a slight step better than random shitskins.

I am so fucking sick of this EU garbage.

Someone left the door open.

That is a little later after Germania, isnt it, Janunsz?

We brought civilizations and stone castles to these worthless niggers. So more like South Africa.

Anything else?

You mean your cuckservative parties, Satan.

Checked. Needs to be bumplocked already.

If you look that it longer term, that doesn't even seem new.
US, Britain, Russia, ie. ZOG West and ZOG East as forces against Europe.

Don't worry cucks, we'll grant you your wish in the next crusade.

WEW

It's not that the French taught the niggers to stop clicking. It's that the French were doing shit outside of Europe in the first place. They sailed around the world, extracted wealth and brought it back to Europe. They managed to organize themselves in a way that Germans never managed.

And you talk about butthurt? Top kek. How that muslim cock taste?

You are confusing Germans with Jews. A common mistake for the uninitiated and indeed the entire purpose of jews mass adopting German names in the first place. Way to prove yourself retarded.

And now they have more mudshits than Bosnia. Also they dont have Wagner, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, usw.
I just fucking love how the very names of these men trigger you so much you cant even talk about them.
This is real legacy, something inferiors can never know.

Have a (((You)))

At least I dont get banned, mutt.

I'd rather get banned than be a bitchy krautcuck. Do you nag like that at Ahmed when he fucks you and your sister?

I guess they aren't laughing anymore.

Not once have I denied the achievements of individual Germans. But I know it's more convenient for you to believe that I am disparaging all individual Germans.

Aw, back already? I thought Holla Forums was too shitty for you? Why are you back?

It the same, mongrel. The normal Germans supported and inspired the great Germans. Culture and genetics. That is something you will never understand, as a mongrel.

Merely decades. And Poles ancestor were here from at least 500 A.D., way before first german state.

Try and be less obvious Chaim

Unfortunately all the great German composers, inventors, and scientists failed to inspire effective and lasting unified German government.

An absolute BTFO.

You are posting in a d&c thread

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY YOU KIKES FOR D&C?! THIS IS INSANE.

Kek, at least they had the mettle to get out of the EU. Meanwhile you parade in skirts to protest your krautwhores getting pussy grabbed by Abu.

But hey, we'll give good use to them after we purge you and your beloved mudkikes ;)

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

It's not 4th Reich incoming, moron. An EU Army is one of the attempts to entangle all member states more permantly within the European Union. It's the same like all the bail out agreements and central banking institutions in Europe.

Brittan is doing Germans a favor by cock blocking commie advances like these.

Holy fuck the shills in this thread, it's insane

Oh it's you again. I thought your anti-burger shit seemed familar.
Weekly reminder that this fag pops up every now again railing against American peoples because they got duped by the jews that ran their country 70 years ago.

Niggers were first in South Africa too. Oh wait. Huge swathes of SA wasnt populated.
Same for Pommern and Schlesien. You are niggers and we brought civilization to you.

KEK

Is that the best you have, subhuman?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL THAT TO MERKEL

And the american "people" here now advocate invading Europe for free.
How nice is that?

He's a D&C shill not an actual Holla Forumsack from germany you gullible kid

DON'T FALL FOR THE SHILLS

THIS FAG IS NOT ONE OF US

This is what Romans called Germania. It's not German state.

Almost nobody built stone castles here, dumbass. xD People used brick, because of he type of soil prevalent in the region. Also technological transfer wasnt from you at all, you just squated on old Roman outposts like some postapocalyptic mexicans and leeched tech from West and South.

You "brought" civilization but had to send your people over here for highereducation early on, since you had no universities and Poland did. Where did Gutenberg study? Kraków.

WE
WUZ
SCIENTISTS
And before you show us how much of an inferior subhuman retard you are, these are scientific, and you have always harbored more kikes than anywhere else in the world, except the modern US and Israel.

Any white European man who goes to war for the right to genocide the rest of the white European men with a Muslim horde is not an ally.

shit man I haven't seen that since the fall of STI days.

YEAH HE IS DC FOR NOT WANTING MUTTS AND MONGRELS TO INVADE EUROPE!
LETS GO LIBERATE EUROPE AGAIN LIKE OUR GRANDDADDIES DID BOYS YEE HAW

funny how all countries start getting more nobel prizes around the time Germany lost WWI. Convenient timing anglos.

The 4th Reich was never going to be what you thought it would be.

German contributions to science are no joke, but that chart is. According to it, America has gotten steadily better in the modern era. What a joke.

Yet we still beat every single one of them except the US until now, only because they have way more people. Funny.

I'd even be willing to bet 70%+ of American prize winners are German descendants.

KEK
You destroyed our nation but we as a smaller volk are still ahead of any other in the world and only lost to you by a small margins, because you have 300 millions and you consider everyone to be "american" the moment it suits you. True to the fashion of rootless mongrels.

also

I'll be he first to claim Curie was most likely a feminist ploy

So proud of our compatriot Mozes Geltschnap. ;__;

How it feel to be breed out by turks and arabs?

Could someone just ban this unrestrained wannabe-german?

You mistake me for an American patriot.

what, the foederati?
The Eastern Rome is now the one pulling the West? Kek

There is no point in bashing the burgers or britbongs. They, along with their french servants, were always inferior genetically and culturally. Bashing them is giving them relevance they don't deserve.

Is that including other Europeans?

I think so.

We have some tiny native minorities and regionalisms that obviously aren't counted tho.

Between Harrisposters and autistic Germans, I want nothing to do with Europe anymore. Can't Trump just pull out of Europe and go full isolationist (except maybe in the Americas)? Europe is a continent of dysfunctionals who hate themselves and everyone else, and now they are being invaded by Muslims. Just let Russia deal with this shit. It's their region anyway.

DON'T POST IN THIS D&C THREAD

They might very well be! But we should let them discover that on their own.

Wew
Maybe you can show me how many kikes are there in the chart on our part? I bet you cant.

Funny how you have to be this disingenuous. Typical for a subhuman like you.

Yet they dont ban me and they ban trashes like you. Do you think every German will tow your lines?

tbh m88, the kike propaganda against us on sites like Kikebart scares the shit out of me. They already made people believe that the EU was OUR idea.
FUCK.

*However now we get Ukrainians immigrating as gastarbaiters and working in African-tier conditions, so this graph would change if it were updated.

(checked)
We win.

Tell Merkel to stop D&Cing the white race.

Germany ffs sort your shit out its getting ridiculous you bunch of faggot pansys

Nothing here but fake germans bashing on fake anti-germans

I bet you want me to do your dirtyu work. Go subtract about 40% of the total amount of kikes from the German pool of noblists and you should get the rough estimate.

Every hebe from the partition was claiming to be a great German patriot, not even joking. They wanted you to create their ethnostate here. When you lost the war they turned on you tho, since I guess they assumed they could control you with communism and just assume the pinnacle of society.

Jews have never had great accomplishments in engineering sciences. Their much vaunted "intelligence" is all of the verbal variety probably because they've spent millennia playing word games to out jew their jew god. Spatially they may as well be niggers. Germans have great spatial intelligence.

How about instead of that we ban the shitposters?

German still butthurt because they have few millions of shitskins in their country and all they do about it is sperging out on internet.

Stop making excuses and fix the damn problem. At least make a show of attempting to fix the problem. At least the UK and America have Brexit/Trump the efficacy of both remains to be seen Germans don't even have any sort of symbolic gesture, let alone a practical one.

Lots of jewry going on.

If you still think a brother war is going to be the solution and not slaying all the kikes and their golems, then you're deluded, or an enemy.

doesnt matter, nobel prizes are handed out by humans, all you have to do is corrupt the council that pick nominees

Who do you think Merkel wants to kill with her EU army? Muslims? Don't kid yourself. She wants an EU army so she can kill more white people with it.

This shows us all why the poles are inferior, niggerlike worthless subhumans. You cant even differentiate the date, much less applying them.

Fuck off

*data

Maybe that is because they are an occupied nation and US and UK are not. Food for thought, not that I expect you to be capable of such. Besides its only a matter of time at this point, clock is ticking moishe.

There is nothing to add or discuss about my statement.

Putting you in the filter pre emptively, because you're gonna try and argue, anyway.

YOU ARE DOING A REALLY SHITTY JOB MODS

I SUBMITTED ABOUT 64 REPORTS ON THESE SHILLS

The EU needs an Army in order to legitimize itself as a United States of Europe. It has a flag, a shit anthem, it's own treasury and with the EU Army it'll be a step towards a United Europe.

HOWEVER we all know that the reality will be obvious, a centralized clusterfuck of soldiers who can't speak each others languages so there will be no esprit de corps, it'll be used a political tool to wave about rather than a proper Army and will probably have somebody who has never ran a Military in charge of it. Resulting in the German Army's current state but expanded on the whole Continent.

It's a very dangerous plan that will affect the safety of Europe. From the "big bad" Russians to the Chinese if things went hot for whatever retarded reason.

And while I don't want to be a fag for saying what I do on here, I did not enlist to serve Germany, Spain or Italy. And the same will be said for the soldiers in their countries most likely.

oh gosh, AfD with its 18% or so support. THey'll get a whopping 25% next elections… How the fuck are your older parties still enjoying support, Helmut? This is insane and makes you look really bad. Swedenesque even.

Trump and Brexit are both unknowns. What unknown do Germans have to look forward too? Even if Trump and Brexit turn out to be ineffectual gestures, that is more than modern Germans have accomplished.

Lets see some organized support from the German people to end that then. Even if they are powerless to change it, they should make a show of demanding change. American troops aren't holding Germans at gun-point, demanding that they support Merkel. Even if Germans aren't allowed to name the jew, they SHOULD be able to demand that America get the fuck out.

With Trump threatening to pull America out of Germany, NOW is the time that Germans should be in the streets demanding it. They are letting the opportunity go to waste.

Hitler only got more than 33% when he assumed power, you subhuman garbage.
Of course, this kind of illiteracy and nonsense was to be expected from a polish inferior.

Even then, this means that 1/4 of all Germans will fight against the shitskin invasion at the very least. And Germans tend to stay in Germany, unlike polish "nationalists" who hop the border to West Europe like spics.

We have a "known" variable. AfD will gain control in several states. And shitskins will receive their first blows.
You can fuck off already, moishe.

We did already this year. You cried about it, mutt.

Old RT stream of the protest.

Reminder:
While the betrayal and ruination of europe by the allies is in the past, and everyone sensible is willing to let bygones be bygones, at least until the jew and muslim menace has been purged,
Do not forget that any cucked "German" you might feel the need to bellyache about is the product of Allied/Anglo reprogramming and brainwashing to make them "proper people", aka "Anglos" and co.

In other words. Any mental anguish or schadenfreude or whatever you are feeling that Germans are cucked tranlates into you getting mad at Anglos that were born in Germany from German/Anglo parents, educated in Anglo ways, including their weakness against the jew and the muslim.

It is not a coincidence that all allied nations are suffering awfully, including the brainwashed Anglermans.
They are groomed similarily, and therefore they suffer similarily.

The Raj used to be in Pakistan, now its on British home soil.

Both Britan and the USA are clamoring for Trump and Farage, all predictions Germany/Hitler did came true.

But, again, that's the past.
Brotherwars are retarded and anyone in favor of them is an enemy, simple as that.

Pathetic show. Do more if you want respect.

That is why there is 3 times more Germans living in the world, then in Germany?

What the fuck did you do then. We almost teared Joachim Cuckold to pieces. You subhumans have never even DARED to touch your politicians. You fucking worthless subhuman inferior scum.

Oh, you mean "Germans" who dont even speak Germans anymore? Or do you mean these "pure blooded" "Germans" in America that also dont speak Germans anymore?

GERMANY HAS NEVER WON A WAR

ISRAEL HAS NEVER LOST A WAR

Do something on the scale of Brexit or Trump. Then and only then might I be optimistic about the trajectory of Germany.

Why do I even bother to response to this subhuman? It is a fact that you are the spics of Europe.
We dont undercut wages where we work. We dont lower the quality of life, you snowspics.

WEW
It looks like hard facts and truth btfo subhumans again.

Israel has never waged an open war against anybody but subhuman sand niggers. Even France could push their shit in.

Germany has never won a war. Israel has never lost a war.

Backpedaling? Germans haven't done shit. My forecast for Germany remains the same: nothing but death and tragedy awaits your "nation".

Said the >50% "hwite" spic wasteland.

Uve, please. This isn't interwar Germany. Your whole society is engineered against this. Your shallow analysis is whats garbage.

Germans were the suppressed major ethnicity in US. Millions left and for a long time got fucked with by the as.

I also like how its the nationalists that are supposedly leaving Poland, not other kinds of people. I guess you divined this from your evening wurst.

Oh, I mean

WHY ARE YOU REPLYING TO THE SHILLS!?!!

WTF???

THIS IS Holla Forums 1o1 YOU DENSE CUNTS

There are plenty of Germans in the USA, dude.

Germany is not magic soil. I love it dearly and I will rather die than leave it to the rape apes, but it's still just geography.
What matters is the genes, the people, the culture. Et cetera.

The men in that picture are dead or dying. Why don't you post pictures of Merkel if you're so proud of the modern state of Germany?

Yet we won. And we will be the true nationalists, not a bunch of EU loving subhuman niggers, like you.

Your "nationalism" is worthless. You are pro EU and NATO. You are shit. Facts remain that few polish youths want to have a future in your shithole.

But not 3 times more than Germany itself. That is just insane.

So you are just an insane barking dog then. Filtered.

only a burgerclap can defend this.

Same with NATO, that's why I hope that Duarte's idea of a "New Order" with Russia and China isn't another NATO to replace USA/Israel/UN.

I don't know what to do about Secessionism though, on one hand, this globalist Centralization is alarming but much like the ANCAPs, it seems like some group will always try. Globalism (enabled by Holla Forums) is a curse.

You're retarded.
So, if Germany pulls out some secret nazi weapon out of its ass that has been lost to time in some bunker and Germany conquers the world, then every German not living in Germany but in the conquered world is going to turn into the local meat?

I won't become a nigger even if I eat a billion baskets of dried niggerfish.
And if I were to eat 50 quadruple bypass burgers in an American restaurant, then I'd just become a fat German residing in the states.

Just give me beer, bratwurst, sauerbraten, dirndls, engineering opportunities, sandals and socks, and I'll be a Deutschbag anywhere. And lets not forget Gardengnomes and the Dackel.

No, not that many, unless we count Germanics, like Hutterites, Texasgermans, Amish and whatnot.

Thanks for dismantling our industry when your goverment lured dumb Poles into Soviet Union 2.

congrats, you won an Arab–No, seriously what are you referring to, exactly? Germans lost the culture struggle in North America.

Oh, don't be so tsundere, Helmut-chan. You're still writing to me, you obviously care. :^)

Not the nationalists. Current government is christian democrat if I had to make a comparison to Kraut politics.

Fact is you're trying to end white people in Europe. That, my dear Axel, is a fact.

Again, you bled people all over he place yourself. Desperate attempts to cling to this angle are getting pathetic, Kevin.

Oh janunsz, what is next? The EU was OUR idea? You sided with them, you "won" and got fucked so hard by them, you are now slaves of an occupied nation.
This is why we will always be better than you.
We melt the chains that enslaves us to rule you. You will never, ever fathom that.

I wasnt even talking about that. Fuck off.

u 12, m8? I'm asking you to clarify.

By turning into Arabs? I don't think you're going to rule much if things keep up.

Yes they did. Anglosaxons were really ruthless with them for some reason. I doubt it was a rational one.

You forgot that german goverment led by jews is doing everything it can to end your existence as nation and culture, including importing almost 5 mln of muslims that are fed by your taxes.

Sad!

I think i get what you're saying, the eu is so pozzed we'll end up fighting them, freemen vs slave.
History repeats itself, but all the bits get jumbled up.
Its not an exciting possibility though.

Merkel must surely hold the crown for the worst leader on all fronts.

The US got millions of illegals, large parts of its industry got outsourced to China. It's much the same shit happening globally.

The Holy Roman Empire was mostly German. Show another empire that lasted 1000 years. From that perspective, the fallout from 2015 migration crisis remains to be seen, but I wouldn't bet against the Germans just that easily. Of course the Jews always hated Rome, no wonder they love to insult everything German, interesting that this thread here has much of that too.

Yep the D&C shills are out in full force.

fuck off d&c shill.

the European Army concept is only called for because there are like 5 (?) women defense ministers now, who clearly have no clue whatsoever of defending their own country.

so why not give the job to some (((over-mother)))???

British military is well funded even after strategic reshuffle, they have good investment and tech, experienced well trained soldiers and some elite units. German military is so underfunded they use brooms in drill. These aren't the 40s.

Either I'm reading this graph wrong or I'm calling bullshit.

oy vey those dirty antisemitic Egyptian bastids are doing it again, its like anudda shoah. You can just tell a kike made it.

We are slowly getting at that point but, there is still a lot of damn work to be done. This place won't be redpilled untill you see niggers hanging from lamp posts and kikes straight into the oven they belong. Normies still see such genocidal actions as a bad thing because normies, still perceive niggers and kikes as human and equals in a way consciously. That's far from redpilled.
Things are changing over here, we just did a 2 step forward. There is still a mile ahead.
> t. burger

They shall NEVER stop us, indeed they have no chance.

Fools they are, this was ordained by the very heavens, written into the stars before they where even born.

THE AGE OF CORRUPTION HAS ENDED
THE AGE OF HONOR IS HERE

==PRAISE KEK=
PRAISE THE GOD-EMPEROR

Swiss army anyone?

Oh shit, that webm.

we shall rise again ostreich-ungarn bro. The Habsuburgfahn will fly again soon.

You touch on some truth about Germans and their tendencies towards extremism, but you're looking at it from a corrupted Anglo/Jew perspective. They prefer meekness and moderates because they're easier to control and divide.

But the whole point of EU is to replace the nation states with totalitarian EU central rule so it makes perfect sense. Did you not get the memo, goy?

The level of cognitive dissonance Amerikikes must put up with is astonishing to me. I can't imagine how you live with yourselves.

It's a shame how few contemporary writings there are today on ancient pre-Christian Germans. Even most of Tacitus's writings on the Germans were destroyed

stay jerrycucked newfag

gg Germany been nice knowing you

Anyone who thinks the EU is a good thing is pants on backwards retarded and is a prime example of someone who justifies the reintroduction of the t4 program.

The UK has been an occupied country in the most meaningful sense for almost two hundred years, possibly longer depending how stringent you are about it. There is no serious democratic expression here. None of the decisions — from entry into the first war, to granting "citizenship" to imperial subjects, to physically importing them, to throwing blood and tears into deeply unpopular (((neoconservative))) wars — were made with the consent or even the consultation of the people. The current government, the same one that will likely overturn the referendum, wasn't even elected.

There's about as much collective testosterone in all of Europe as there is in a normal man's left testicle. No one fears an "EU army." Fuck off, Merkel.