Japan going full cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=oNjwoa3OoA8

It seems political correctness has finally reached Japan. I figured I'd flee to moonland once the Muslims have permanently destroyed European civilization with their barbaric crap. I never thought the Japs would also get contaminated with political correctness cancer. I always thought the Japs were racist enough to keep cancer like Islam out of their country…. Any suggestions where I should flee after Europe falls?

Don't flee, faggot. Why would you want to live amongst yellow niggers anyway? Can't get white pussy?

Because people just won't face reality on this continent. What's the point of fighting if your own people will just lock you up for it? I had a weeb phase so I sort of speak the gook language, and I always thought at least the far east would remain safe and more civilized than most places.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Nice trips

At this rate there won't be any white majority countries in 50 years or so. There is no point in staying in the EU with these numbers. The only part of the world that is comparably civilized is East-Asia. And they're racist enough to keep out the Muslims and what not.

He's getting his shit blown the fuck out in the comments though. About 90% are either people calling him naive or ranting about how rapefugees are scum

Sage for shill thread.

Whites are becoming even more of a minority there and the hispanics are outbreeding you. You will be replaced by hispanics if the current demographic trends continue. Even 4 years of Trump is not going to stop all of South-America from coming over, eventually. Don't forget that plenty of them come over legally too.

What sort of image is this? Did I miss a meme?

Also posing in a demoralization thread.

I think it's from the "CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM" webm

nice dubs Chaim

There's a reason why the cuck posted his vid on Youtube, not Nico. Though even that doesn't seem to be helping him any, as per

Thanks fam and fucking checked

Reminder that OP is a shill.

It's so sad, isn't it. She should encourage all the males in her family to go fight over there and encourage all her friends to fuck the illiterate loser refugee before he beheads them for not praising Allah. /same old propaganda again.

You stupid fuck, they clearly filter out the people that don't want niggers. Fuck you.

Yup, the 'refugees' that come here crossed through like 8-9 safe countries before applying here. Not to mention they were safe in Turkey to begin with. Those camps really aren't that bad, I've personally talked to a war photographer that went there. And the oil states aren't taking in any because this promotes the spread of Islam throughout Europe. They are basically waging soft jihad.

See, this is why you're a faggot. Demographics are going to change because we are deporting 3 million spics and banning sand niggers. Where have you been for the last year of elections?

(checked)
It's a /k/ meme. Search for "conductor we have a problem."

I was going to do the same if Trump lost, just come to USA and don't live in a city.
Japan has always been politically correct in an extrinsic way, I doubt those people genuinely hold those beliefs and their government sure as fuck doesn't. Those beliefs aren't echoed on nichan or even amongst the liberal pedojaps on endchan, and their incoming emperor is a hardcore imperialist.
Japs will always echo popular western opinions when you shove a fucking camera in their face, then they go home and shitpost about how whitey and the five niggers they let in are ruining the place.

What makes you better than a shitskin rapefugee again?
Typical "hwhite" "nationalist".

fleeing is much better than FEMA camps and guillotines.

Well I'm educated, capable of adapting to a new culture, and don't consider rape a legitimate way to pick up girls.

protip: when in nipland, don't even try and "pick up" girls. If you want to be a racemixing faggot just buy a hooker or go to a soapland

Not only posting in a demoralization thread, but bumping it too. You'll hang next to OP.

Why would you pay if you can get it for free?

so some hardcore nip nationalist delinquents don't beat the living shit out of you.

This will probably need to happen again. Marxists have finally taken Japan over, and the Nationalists are losing their grip. Too much Abrahamic influence in Japan these days.

ah fuck off twat

the guy that runs that channel is a full on cuck

stop posting his fucking shit

the real japs don't even post english videos

I have at least 7 inches and 70 pounds on most of them. I doubt they'd pick me as a target.

Who gives a fuck about some yellow slant gooks

Okay I'll just believe you I'm sure you won't steer us wrong!

Yep, Public Face vs Private Face. A nip in private can and often will be drastically different from a nip in public.

You know they can and will slice you in half and get away with it, right?