TRUMP PURGE CONTINUES

James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, announced at a congressional hearing this morning that he has submitted his resignation to the president.

archive.is/HdV0z

Are you tired of winning yet, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0jZcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need to get Michael "fuck off kikes" scheuer in there.

nother neocuck in the grave

HE AINT CLAPPING NO MORE

he has the Rick Wilson cuck face.

What's happening with Comey?

Ew they both have the same ears, cannot unsee.

No, but I'm a little concerned of what might happen if this erection lasts another week.

His hand raised as if to ask 'what is the sound of one clapper's clapper clapping?'.

Now James Cucker will have lots of time to go home and get the clap from his wife.

To be honest, yes. I thought the constant stream of liberal salt wouldn't stop being funny, but it has and is now just infuriating.

Cucks of a feather suck black cock together

Don't ask for whom the burger claps, it claps for thee.

The salt is starting to cause me blood clots though. I can't read anything without a chorus of liberals chiming in and turning the topic into a discussion about "How dumb Trump is". Yeah, let's deride one of the most accomplished Americans in histotry, it'll show we're such good followers of liberal orthodoxy!

Why the fuck is he meeting with Romney?

archive.is/0jZcE

To throw this cuck off the tower?

Trump is willing to meet with anybody. Classic Trump technique.

first post is best post

pls no

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

He's not a warmonger at least.

Almighty Kek, we did not meme for this.

a fucking 10mb png, god damn.

I can't believe Drudge is falling for this nonsense. I can't wait for all the cabinet positions to be picked so we can end this bullshit.

Trump will not pick someone who has betrayed him since the beginning to hold such a position. Trump rewards loyalty. Picking him goes against everything Trump.

SMITE HIM FOR LYING UNDER OATH TO CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

I eat sH

GOTT MITTENS

They keep putting out names like this saying Trump is considering them in order to demoralize the movement. Do no so lightly believe the words of kikes and cucks.

HE DIDN'T CLAP SO GOOD

I hope Trump purges LA Mayor Eric Garcetti who proclaims that he will not be enforcing America's immigration laws. I also hope God Emperor Trump purges any disloyal LAPD agents who will not enforce immigration laws. Same goes for any LAUSD employee who harbors or does not turn in illegal immigrant students.

LAUSD proclaims they will provide a safe haven for illegal kids… will I get a safe haven for not paying federal income taxes and breaking laws as well?

If anyone is believing this shit then they didn't pay attention to the election. The judenpresse reached new heights of being wrong and manipulating kikery.

He doesn't have direct control over those things. I expect him to withhold federal funds for sanctuary cities and cities who will not cooperate with deportation.

Drudge is trying to keep his post-election traffic up by hyping up whatever sensational headline he can.

Plus it gives normies an opportunity to be based and tell Mitt Romney to fuck off.

Yeah, I don't think so.

I'm hoping this is just a ploy to get Romney in the same room so that Trump and his sons can have a good laugh at the cuck.

So does this mean that the subversive CIA niggers might finally get fucking purged?

God i'll never forgive them for creating modern art as a psyop.

Terry Davis is not a meme, please leave him alone.

Moar, purge the neo con kikes.

Don't forget the whole rapefugee bullshit was also their doing and they're also to blame for putting a lot of the traitors in power all over Europe.

I'll believe a LOT of names.
Not Romney.

Oh, but he is.

I know this feel all too well. Destroy art and you destroy a man's spirit.

Terry is sick, don't be needlessly cruel.

Less believable than Jeb.

Trump is bringing the cucks on a ruse cruise.

Same with Boston. I only hope the deeply buried racial awareness inherent up here in NE will begin to show itself again soon.

I want him to pull the same thing he did with Cristie.
After which he promptly black lists them all and has the SS see them out through a big double door labeled "YOU'RE FIRED"

There is no disarray in the transition team. New team members are building on what was already done. But this does mean that some new names will come forth, and some new thinking about candidates will be added.

What are you talking about, modern art was created over a hundred years ago, in Germany by their Jews.

The devastation to art will turn 100 next year.

Yes user you certainly will.

Duchamp's thing is heavily misinterpreted. I don't think he ever meant it as art, but rather a political statement that art was going to shit.

IE, he was ironic shitposting.

No, Duchamp's thing was that art is symbolic, which is the thing that ruined art. That's when fymynysts latched onto it saying their period blood painting represents the pain of middle eastern opium farmers or whatever other cause they just found out about on change.org.

Wrong. He said admitted it himself. It was supposed to be shocking to imply that art can be anything

Didn't he refute that towards the end?

Maybe, but not before the symbolic thing spiraled out of his control. Watch the Roger Scruton documentary about art and beauty.

That sounds fucking hilarious tbh, Trump makes romney his bottom bitch and forces him to do a 180 on every foreign policy stance he has ever taken

Dude, an erection that lasts more than 4 hours is already a sign that's something wrong.