Custom Homepage

I often see anons use custom minimalist "homepages" that are simply a collection of text hyperlinks to useful websites.

Sadly I don't have any example pics, but you can think of a centered, spaced out version 8ch the board list table as an example, or fuckinghomepage.

I'm a pleb about webdesign, so... How can I make one for myself? Pls no bully

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ewasion/iro
startpages.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Install gentoo

Ive made one of these for me mum.. she actually uses it and it gets the links out of the browser. I made mine with simple html and asp.net. I also made a jquery calendar. If you want to make something this simple all that is required is that you actually want to get it done

Well, please mr person, show up with a mega/etc link

op, learn html, it takes ~2 hours
then search for some pajeet-tier css tutorials and make your webpage cancerous with blinking colorful text and so on
then search for some js plugins and add some popups and that'll do it
t. pajeet

github.com/ewasion/iro

startpages.github.io/

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're already dead inside.

I really hope this is bait. please kill yourself asap and make anime, the internet, and the world a better place.

it's just a template for OP to edit, my african american friend

Who let these normalfags in?

Bookmarks bar = 1 click to access a site
Tor Browser can fit the bookmark bar with 9 elements next to the search box.
Url auto-complete work pretty well for the rest of the bookmarks.

Checked all of them. There is like 10 which doesn't require javascript.

Bookmarks and Ctrl + L is much faster.

I've found the average (neo)redditfetch user

If you're just going to use it for yourself, you might as well make it local and host an html page on your computer. Otherwise you could use something like neocities or github to host it if you want to show it off for whatever reason.

Is summer already?

That's how I currently do it, but there's no harm in having them centralised neatly.

Nice, clean, easy. Thanks.

Use "New Tab Tools" addon and set it as homepage