FLINTSTONES #9 - #10

Because the previous OP had brain problems and posted a jumbled mess of a story-time, here is Flinstones #9 - #10 in proper order.

ALL HAIL VORP!

Et tu, Brute? Et tu.

DEATH TO THE LIZARD PEOPLE!

Vacuum cleaner was not just a thing, Fred!

Thanks for uploading OP.

This series is weird, sometimes it feels like they are going to force politics in it but in the end it never happens plus the genuine moments of comedy that the comic has.

Fuck you, it's not my fault the upload order got out of hand. Maybe it's the XP, but I remember being able to select a series of files and it would post them according to their alphabetical order. Here I had to select the last and then the first image I wanted to post in order to get shit in order.

Is that George Costanza?

Yea, it didn't look lime a racism issue, it looked like a "politicians are bad at war" issue.

The marriage issue was blatantly pro-gay, even promoting the dubious theory that gays in the stone age helped humanity survive by babysitting kids.

I highly doubt there were actual gays back then. Here it's a bit better because it's fictitious but it does obviously support the real theory. Which is stupid.

When its nicely hidden its nice but when they try to handle it as a plot point, its fairly uneven.

While I admit it was blatantly pro-gay, I understood that as there being more to marriage than breeding. That gay people arent useless like the marriage system implied.

If they'd handled it better, I might have accepted their message that you don't have to have children to contribute to society.. Or in this case, your tribe, or whatever.

Because that's a rational point of view. Even Fred saying "hey, these faggots have helped me all my life and always been my friends" is perfectly fine.. But "gay cavemen helped build humanity" is just fucking dumb.

With the comparisons to the drones hitting civilians by mistake, it's clearly a snipe at the middle-east (and past issues pointed out how when they fought the neanderthals, they burned down places with kids in them- 'Nam I guess).

I thought with the cameras there was gonna be leaked footage of the lizard people being harmless, or someone else stealing the ferns.
Hell, I thought they were gonna hint at Barney dying then fake it out.

Fascinating comic, but a little heavy handed. The "be humane to each other, fuck the appliances" could be fascinating, especially if it develops into a resource-misuse story (animals stop breeding or up and leave).

That's what I said when the comic came out in that thread and everyone just called me a Holla Forumsack. That theory was bullcrap, yet so much as saying it got white knights all over my ass. Even 4/co/ didn't get that mad when I said it there after I was driven out of the 8/co/ thread.

What I want to know is why is Fred's Bowling Ball an Armadillo when it's always been a rock in the cartoon.

Same. That legitimately triggered by inner retarded child. Armadillos would make terrible bowling balls. Fred's bowling ball was practically his soul made physical. I also hate the fact that he's not as angry and selfish as he's supposed to be.

No, the moral of the story was that even non-breeding members of the tribe contribute.
I didn't like the economics issue. It had this stupid notion that I also heard from a vegan propaganda movie that hunters didn't actually provide for a tribe and it was just sexism.

vacuum cleaner

DID

NOTHING

WRONG

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

HE WAS SUCH A NICE PERSON

FUCK YOU DC

FUCK YOU FLINTSTONES

THIS IS NOT OK

I WILL BURN THE AUTHOR'S HOUSE

How much you wanna bet the next issue has the animals starting a revolt over Vacuum Cleaner's death?

Damn shame.
The Flintstones comic series is like the entire comic industry in a nutshell:

You forgot:

but don't you understand, Barney? We were part of a
GENOCIDE

Why are you so upset? It was just a thing.

bump