twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA
archive.is/uf9K2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_miniature
archive.is/8WVVm
archive.is/DnR2L
archive.is/ncFhU
swc-dumping-ground.tumblr.com/post/159576083072/is-co-going-full-redditneogaf-and-wiping-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What ahppened to all the replies?

This, wtf happened with the other thread?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?

What happened to the other thread?

8/co/ HAS BEEN COMPROMISED I REPEAT WE ARE COMPROMISED

I'm sorry what is Kitty saying?

Why is it spazzing out? I hope it's working by the time Venom #6 comes out so we can storytime it with no issues.

nice thumbnails OP

I can see it now
let the infighting begin

Ardian "Annihilate Ashkenazi" Syaf

Anyone else notice this? That they're outsourcing comics jobs to INDONESIA?

Well, if all you Americans want to to draw Calarts potato noodlearms…
I mean, I don't want to say degenerate art, but lol degenerate art lol decline and fall of the Roman Empire lol you want hamburger American pig disgusting

His English is really poor. You can see in the Kikebook posts.

To be fair, he's better than all the tumblr artists. Venom is drawn by a South American guy and it's pretty good.

So does disney marvel kvetch or replace their (((CEOs))) and (((Execs))) with Muslim masters to appease their virtue signaling tendencies?

He's an artist, m8. He has no authority over anything, he's a hired hand.

Here's /ourguy/ talking about this controversy. He deserves your clicks.

Didn't click, filtered.

and Japan. thankfully.

Stop bumping your own shitty thread and shilling your shitty video, OP.

I'm the guy who posted this and I ain't OP.

It's just the one sperg from Holla Forums who thinks everyone is from Reddit and Tumblr.

faggot

I'm six seconds in and already I want both of you guys outta here.

I have no way of knowing if you're telling the truth or not, I just wanna say don't shill YouTube channels in shitty threads.

This thread is a garbage fire.

Funny that BleedingCool is demanding an apology. That is very islamophobic…

well, at least they are doing something about it instead of defending it like usual. Hopefully they fire the guy.

what a surprise.
I wonder if this will make it go up in price

That is not really censoring.

x-men always has had funny dialogue. they should have just had a character outright support ISIS

Yeah, it is. They're changing art, it;s censorship. No different than how they removed the decapitation scene from Agent Venom #1

But that art and message was not supposed to be there, so they decided to remove it, it is not censorship.

Kill yourself OP

Hopefully the artist is driven to kill himself. ISIS level shit like this has no place in X-MEN. calling Sabertooth a kike is funny though

In-universe, I wonder if Dust gave Peter that shirt, just to be a jerk?

it's too much to hope Holla Forums will launch some Free Bleeding-tier ruse to get people to attack Marvel for being "Islamophobic" for removing the Quran references, isn't it?

How did they get away with this?

When did this happen?

To be fair I've seen Indonesian artists on Deviantart put out some good stuff.

Well, apparently the writer wrote "assassin", the editor scribbled that out and wrote"killer", the Xerox fucked it up more and the letterer saw "kike" and was probably some kind of lettering Rain Man motherfucker and thought that was okay, and the editorial staff must have been too busy snorting coke off the ass of a twelve year old male hooker because they sure as fuck weren't doing their job which is to read a bunch of comics. So the issue was printed, sent out, recalled, reprinted, and they brought in a Rabbi to tell them they weren't bad people after all.

Now let me tell you about the black hero named BUCKY.

That was supposedly an editor fucking up turning "assassin" into "killer", instead of anything intentional.

Is Bucky supposed to be Bucky Barnes or someone else?

Yes. The John Walker Captain America had a black Bucky.

I don't know what they were thinking.

Cap's face could make for a good edit.

I'm surprised the kikes that own Disney aren't calling for blood

What comic is this?

Gwenpool

Indeed…

Looks interesting, thanks user.

The NSA's "Devil's Hand" was just released to the public, user. Needless to say, this is child's play.

It's nothing new. The Big Two have been outsourcing a lot of their art for a while now, mostly from Brazil.

Ever since Image hit, mainstream publishers have really had it out for domestic talent.

I thought Holla Forums was a christian board

I think they are serious too
boards.4chan.org/co/thread/91381579#p91381579

Use archive.is when you want to link to cuckchan you nigger

If this is how stupid and new the current userbase is I'd rather this whole chan just die and it probably will

Think that is bad. They are calming Secular jews, Muslims and pagan would not have problem with mutants in this thread. boards.4chan.org/co/thread/91402992

The Shills are back in town.

Do not let the Mainstream media downplay this. Twitter bomb that article to e-celebs and youtube channels. twitter.com/Nakidape twitter.com/mundanematt twitter.com/thunderf00t twitter.com/MarkDice twitter.com/GrrrGraphics twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA

They realise Muslims still execute people for witchcraft in their countries, right? Mutants wouldn't stand a chance especially not the witchcraft themed mutants.

What in the fuck? Sabretooth's not a Red Sea pedestrian, you fucks!

If you pay money for that bullshit, I'll hunt you down and crap in your mouth.

Remember that neither the writer or artists actually work at Marvel. Hastings and Gurihiru are both freelancers.

What's that?

Marvel will double down, but it's not like this is a pair of tits or Kek snuck into a page- this is actual hate, from someone who wants people dead over their beliefs.

I say- sink the bastards. They'll court SJW even harder to compensate- but IDGAF.

It'd take seeing the X-Men fighting terrorists and admitting Islam has a problem to fix this.

Oh fuck off. They're not going to "go for broke" for this shit. Stop chimping out like the welfare nigger you are.

Haha no, I always pirate.

This. Besides fucking calarts is overrated. All of these niggas really need loomis

The Marvel SJW era is going to end, you will see more reactions like this in the upcoming months. Still, it's taboo to talk shit of the (((chosen people)))

The funniest thing is that Ardian Syaf is a hypocrite himself. The Hadith forbids muslims from imitate the creations of allah (pbuh) with drawings.

archive.is/uf9K2

Tangentially on topic, but I really like this abbreviation. It brings a spitting sound to mind.

So comics are haram?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_miniature

There are exceptions tho, but yes that's why most islamic art is focused on calligraphy and geometric shapes.

Shias are more relaxed in that aspect that Sunnis. Irani Shias depict muhammad in icons. Something the wahhabi sunnis find blasphemous. The main branch of islam in Indonesia is sunni.

Wow what a fucking miserable existence it is being a Muslim holy shit.

IIRC it came about because "wow I bet I could do Christianity but better" so it's not surprising especially when you look at the current trend where people are going "wow I bet I could do what Hitler/Stalin did but better"

Fun is haram.

You know what they can do? Just fire the anti-Semite and replace him with another artist. Simple as that.

Common sense.

http:// www.newsarama.com/33977-x-men-gold-artist-ardian-syaf-my-career-is-over.html

n a post on his Facebook page, the Indonesian artist has said "my career is over now."

Here is his statement:

Hello, Worlds…

My career is over now.
It's the consequence what I did, and I take it.
Please no more mockery, debat, no more hate. I hope all in peace.

In this last chance, I want to tell you the true meaning of the numbers, 212 and QS 5:51.

It is number of JUSTICE. It is number of LOVE. My love to Holy Qur'an…my love to the last prophet, the Messenger…my love to ALLAH, The One God.

My apologize for all the noise. Good bye, May God bless you all. I love all of you.

-Ardian Syaf-

Except for the Christians and Jews.

Jesus, finally. Now the new artist can come into play.

Why are you using ((echoes))? Everyone knows comics are run by kikes. Comic books were invented by kikes. Nearly all of the most influential figures in comics, from Stan Lee to Bill Gaines, were kikes. We even have the most Jewish thing ever, Will Eisner becoming disenchanted with Judaism because his family was turned away from a synagogue for being unable to pay the entrance fee. Comics are so full of kikes that we've had to create standards to separate the vile Super-Jews like Jack Liebowitz and Bob Kane from the awesome jews like Jack Kirby and Jerry Robinson.

Using the ((echoes)) on Holla Forums is just silly.

If you need to ask, you shouldn't know.

Just keep your shit secure.

Syaf's career is over.

Was he a good artist?
In any case, he was fucking asking for it. If you put something like that in a medium with so many readers then your chances of getting caught are pretty high.

His artwork looks pretty decent all things considered. Much better than the Tumblr inspired shit you see in America, but that isn't saying much.

Lol, everyone's acting like it's the end of the world that references to Muslim propaganda got snuck into a Marvel comic, but SJWs are overtly writing entire books as agitprop and no-one gives a rat's ass.

we do. Though hopefully the SJW stuff will be purged.

You know you fucked when even Ms. Marvel's writer tells you to kiss your career goodbye. Even other Muslims were throwing him under the buss
archive.is/8WVVm

Dubs, remember that the biggest enemies of Muslims are always other Muslims.

shlomo pls

In America the mainstream school of animation is the LGBT friendly potato head with spaghetti arms of calarts. In Asia not so much. This is why the DC comics movies are animated by teams of Japan and South Korea.

I was actually referring to America Chavez the comic's art compared to this one, but you are still correct either way.

since when jews are white

I just noticed it says "jew" next to Kitty's head.

oy vey, goy!

Why are the civilians buff?

What the fuck, I thought she was Star-Lord now?

Buff Hank, buff Dale, and buff Bill.

I can see boomhouar, dale, and bill but not hank

>I guess I'm a little indecisive.

She should use "Shadowcat" again. That was a good codename.

She was when Marvel was in the process of sabotaging the X-Men to spite Fox, but since the rift between the two teams healed a bit (to the point they exchanged characters between themselves) and Marvel realizing nobody gives a shit about the Inhumans, they decided to bring the X-Men back.

While still pushing the Inhumans in several other books….

See the problem in your logic there?

And? At least they are making the X-Men relevant again.

Not like that's a good thing. My point is they don't realize shit. Otherwise they wouldn't be pushing more Inhumans books.

Nice jewgle translate there buddy

Still doesn't explain my country's high pop of weebs thou. There's a local meme floating around where most weebs in here is actually religious, and it's actually true to an extent, since i am friends with some of them. I still don't know why

No shit, most people here chastizes his unprofessionality, of course the fundies praises him for doing this. and it turns out it's not the first time he did this, he also did once albeit a little less agenda-driven, he slipped an image of my cunt's prez into a Batgirl comic (sources say its The New 52) look at the billboard, it was going to say 'Jokowi DKI 1' but blocked by the text bubble. Kinda harmless but it shows that it's not the first time he slipped some local imagery

A muslim convert who doesn't hate jews? It's like she wants them to throw acid in her face.

Nobody actually think cleverly hiding messages like this in comics is actually kind of cool? Especially if it's an extreme view that most of the audience wouldn't agree with (though with Marvel's current audience, that's not entirely a given).
There was an anime that hid "Yasukuni 32" (which, when said in Japanese, apparently sounds like "you must worship at Yasukuni", which is a shrine to Japanese soldiers that SJW's think is some sort of monument dedicated solely to war criminals) on the shirts of football players. That fucked off the kimchiniggers no end, and I'll certianly be using British car registrations to make Y333ASU and K222UNI appear in a comic at some point. Along with plenty of subtle 14's and 88's.
Sage for dragging off topic with Holla Forums. Not having any real problem with Muslims as long as they stay at home and remove Bagel is another topic entirely, too.

I wonder if you'll ever realize that saging your posts makes it less likely that people will engage you in conversation.

No wonder they keep blowing themselves up.

You don't know how right you are. Muslims in the west tend to live normal lives in their teens and twenties. Drinking, partying, eating whatever, dating, essentially being people. All it takes is a tiny percentage of the men to grow up, find their religion, realise that they are doomed for their sins unless they martyr themselves for islam, and there go more trucks of peace.

Nah-ah! Because those assault-trucks are all going to be banned!

Since whenever it suits them. That's why some refer to them as shape-shifting lizards.

It'd be better for everyone if they either renounced their shithole sandreligion or just went back to where they came from and left the civilised world alone.

archive.is/DnR2L
archive.is/ncFhU
If he wasn't a mudslim I'd dare say he is /ourguy/

Boy, there's an opportunity for redpilling.

It's actually kind of funny how much Muslims and Holla Forums share in common, sometimes. Big difference is that muslims hate jews because they are indoctrinated their entire lives to hate jews, so they regard them like a sort of boogeyman. They hate because they are told to hate… and most muslim countries have absurdly high rates of inbreeding, so they are all too retarded to think otherwise.

This is the single one most amusing statement of it all. Because it potentially exposes the anti-sematism inherent in Islam (which normies find allergic to on principle) but if it turns out to be true people might start paying attention.

That's is improbable. Islam since its conception have plans of world domination. They divide the world in two houses: House of Submission or dar al-islam, and the House of War, dar al-harb, non-muslims are from the house of war for not recognizing allah as the true and only god and muhammad as the messenger of god.

Muhammad knew that christianity spent 300+ years to become the official religion of the roman empire, he was old and didn't want to wait. When he was alive, he almost conquered all the Arabic peninsula, and after his death, his followers were able to conquer the levant, northern africa and then they went for the persians, the byzantines and they almost conquer Europe.

ISIS and several islamist groups yearn for the moment they finish what their ancestors started in the middle ages. To them only when all mankind is part of the dar al-islam, is when the world will find peace, hence that's why muslims call islam the Religion of Peace™

They only share the hatred of jews. Holla Forums want the kebab removed because they are shitskin pedophile goatfuckers prepetrators of the White Genocide

You know, people in that region has the bad reputation of being hypocrites, but holy shit, this guy. I could give him some respect if he would say something like yeah, i am an anti-semite and anti-christian, make Indonesia msulim again. Bombs for everyone.
But no, he is like, i am not anti-semite, but fuck the jews. M-muh message was from my peaceful religion.
Such a coward. He loved more the money than he hated the jews who paid him. Now he tries to play the victim. Pathetic.

As already pointed out, he is already a hypocrite by being an artist in the first place since its forbidden to draw in Islam.

Guys, I'm starting to think Islam is shit

Nonsense. It's the most progressive ideology there is. You're just a hateful islamophobic bigot or something.

Haha enjoy your board, Holla Forumsucks.

Hi Holla Forums

Pretty much the only thing Islam abides is murdering infidels and beating your wives.

They mainly commit terrorist attacks towards progressives too, that's why they target urban areas like Stockholm, Orlando, and San Bernandino. They think that cities are hotbeds for degeneracy.

I used to feel initially bad for the left-wing victims, but then I realize that they want me jailed, jobless, and jabbed with a punch due to me being non-left. So yeah, I no longer care if they get struck by a truck.

They live in Marvels universe; half the time they're running for their lives while the other half have them lifting heavy objects to get their stuff or dig their family out of rubble from the constant catastrophic events Marvel keeps doing.

Are the muties still the sterile walking dead?

I can't say if they are sterile, but they did solve the problem with the Terrigen Mist that was gassing muties to death. Man, the way they solved that shit was so retarded.

Can you explain it?

What did he mean by this?

For starters, the (vast majority of) Inhumans believe that preserving their toxic phlebotinum justifies killing anyone who don't like its poisoning of Earth's atmosphere. Even a reality warper that could simply render the cloud non-toxic without destroying it would escalate the war rather than defuse it because Inhumans consider it that sacred. Lemme remind you that their species isn't at risk if the cloud is destroyed, just their powers which even then has been shown to have other ways to activate them. That is an exceedingly retarded manner to contrive a conflict between the two teams.

This entire event is kicked off by Beast's decision to inform the X-Men that they are going to die without telling the Inhumans! Now, this isn't a case where he never intended to tell the Inhumans, he intends to let them know after he tells the X-Men that the only way to survive is to abandon their own home planet. The result is that the desperate X-Men decide that this means war! and the Inhumans are completely in the dark about just how bad the situation really is. This main problem with the fight between the two sides — The X-Men have the full story about what the Terrigen Mists are doing, but the Inhumans do not. This is due to the fact that Beast decided to tell the X-Men what's going on before telling the Inhumans and that's because he caught Medusa telling the rest of the Royal Family to be on guard, and prepare for war, in case of a possible mutant retaliation. In fact, no Inhumans learn what's going on until Mosaic hops into Magneto, learns why they're attacking, and tells Ms. Marvel and her gathered team of Inhumans.

Only at the end after so much shit and stupid fights have happened when all of this could have been solved easily, Medusa decides to destroy the cloud herself. With that said, there is the very likely possibility the Inhumans knew this all along or at least she had: How could she NOT know that the mists were deadly to all mutants when Storm informed her of this several months back?

Also, if you thought Marvel botched Cyclops badly, they do the exact same thing to Emma Frost in this event.

Its just a salty shitskin shitting on jews and christians, literary worst than hitler

How it started was retarded.

Sounds like the Inhumans are just as self-righteous as the muties are.

Did you expect any less of a people who decided to turn everyone in the galaxy an Inhuman once? Even their arch-enemy during the War of Kings - a tyrant who killed his own father - thought that was too evil even for him.

Why does nothing make sense anymore?

It's meme magic vs chaos.

We broke a bone in the universe

This is not chaos. Chaos would be fun and make every faction equally perturbed. This is more like a crazy new world Order trying to pass itself off as Chaos. WWIII or the Civil War will be the beginning of true sweet chaos hopefully.

Because the entire ideology of the left can be summed up by the phrase "cognitive dissonance"

Everything they believe contradicts everything else, and they've finally reached a tipping point where they cannot continue to act as if they have everything under control. They can no longer pretend that it's only the ebil racists who are holding society back.

Meme magic IS chaos. It is the natural way of the universe. Countless uncontrollable variables colliding and mixing in fascinating ways. Sometimes destructive, sometimes wondrously creative. The enemies of meme magic are not chaos… They're more like the accelerated heat-death of the universe. They represent a sort of soul-sucking vampirism that leaves everything dead and barren.

Are you shitting me? From the looks of it they already have everything under control and almost 80% of twitter are their undying servants. And if you speak your mind freely against them anywhere outside of imageboards, you end up getting fucked quickly. If anything, they're at least in charge of all media outlets and social media sites. Holla Forumstards usually do a better job of explaining this kind of subversion.

holy fuck the vid started by itself for me

swc-dumping-ground.tumblr.com/post/159576083072/is-co-going-full-redditneogaf-and-wiping-out

what the fuck is happening

Oh, they've got power, but they don't have control. I won't argue that they have certain parts of the internet on lockdown, but they have to do that because everything around them is crumbling. They can ban people on twitter and reddit, but that doesn't change the fact that they don't control the narrative like they used to. Fewer people trust the media. Journalism is a joke. More people have rejected identity politics and feminism than ever before.

The foundations of their agenda are crumbling. They can't maintain this shit for much longer, but the more apparent it becomes, the more desperate they get.

I noticed this too over last two months. Some threads suddenly get deleted for apparently no reason. Last victim of that was French Comics thread.

That was indeed retarded. Sabretooth is no kike, but Kitty Pride is. That was the perfect opportunity to say kike, and they fucked it up!

it's been a wild ride but i think its only going to get more interesting before long

we had a French comic threads?

Several, before the hack you could've found many of them around the 5th page.

Man get the Fuck off of Holla Forums with that low energy faggotry.

Meme magic is Chaos, Kek is a chaos god

bump

Why bumping this? This is already old news. The guy is fired and there is nothing else left to discuss.

Downboated