OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Trump surrogates are citing Japanese internment camps from WWII as "precedent" for Muslim registry and the kikes and shitskins are losing it!

twitter.com/bad_takes/status/799079032499343360

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korematsu_v._United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Way to get Americans to direct hate towards my country from Mudlisms. Thanks Jews!

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Lol nigger knows his country is mud

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

Libshits are fucking delusional. Why do we want to become Eurocuk 2.0? Are they so blind to what is going on in Europe at the moment? Or they just ignore anything that goes against their programming?

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

ignore anything that goes against their programming
This. And don't forget who's doing the programming.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

LOL

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

But the nips literally dindo nuffin.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

oy vey carl, no no no, bad goy!
No, cunt, we're not using internment camps… we're using FEMA camps.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

That's the point. They could have made America great again 70 years earlier but instead they chose complacency.

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Are they so blind to what is going on in Europe at the moment?
Yes, they are. Most American liberals believe Sweden is 100% white, for example. Of course, the contradiction of wanting unlimited immigration from everywhere while simultaneously worshiping nations they perceive to be 100% white techno-utopia never really crosses their mind.

James Diaz
James Diaz

It's called negotiation folks. You ask for internment camps now so you can settle for mass deportation later.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

KEK
He's using the same strategy as in campaign.
Flood the media with various triggers so the lefties just overheat and shut down while the rest don't give a shit about the discredited media. And when the real shocker comes, like deportation of the whole spic population, they'll do nothing.

dis gon b gud

Jason Young
Jason Young

Exactly why Alex Jones should be Secretary of homeland Security! He'd be perfect, he know what to do!

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Its this kind of stuff that gets peopl scared

muhh feelz.

oj vey carl u are not a nasi are you.

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

In my opinion it seems like europe is becoming more like America, not the other way around. Just reminding yoy that no country in europe is less than 70% white while america is 63% white excluding all the millions of illegals

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

I always wonder why they conveniently forget Germans were interned as well.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

because they deserved it for doing such horrible things to all those chosen people :^)

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

population density and square footage, user. Large Swaths of America are still nearly 100% white. France in its entirety is 70% with Paris and other major cities being closer to 50%.

A cultural takeover is in the works - immigration is supposed to involve assimilation, which spics and mudslimes refuse to do a majority of the time.

It['s quite sad really, there was a thanksgivings cooking radio show I listened to once on NPR where they hosted a call from a Muslim immigrant - I thought it was going to be a heavy liberal bias about how thanksgiving sucks. But It turned out that the Muslim woman was 150% full on American culture support. She actually raved about how much better the US is than her old countries shit culture.

That's what immigration is supposed to be, not millions of unregistered illegals flooding your country to make Little shitskin land. Libtards have no idea what the concept of immigration actually is.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Dude, it's not the '90s anymore. (((Diversity))) is in every corner of America now, including Idaho and Maine.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

How is megyn still working at fox?

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

This bimbo is looney. I never paid attention to her before this election cycle. Is her shtick to always talk down to people like she is a condescending mother? Does she have any actual kids? I would not think so. She's always wrong when she does it too. She's supposed to be a news anchor for fucks sake not Entertainment Tonight.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

You got the protections when you come here

https:// ricochet.com/archives/constitutional-rights-for-non-citizens/

Trump might need to clarify the 14th Amendment.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

YOU CAN'T USE INTERMENT CAMPS AS PRECEDENT GOY

YOU JUST CAN'T

Connor Long
Connor Long

Exactly why Alex Jones should be Secretary of homeland Security! He'd be perfect, he know what to do!

tfw they built FEMA camps to start a white genocide
now they will be the camp occupants and we will be the guards

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

Incorrect. They betrayed their country at the drop of a hat in the immediate aftermath of Pearl Harbor by freeing a Japanese pilot who had been taken captive by local residents and attempting to get him to his extraction point.

Muslims shelter extremists and refuse to turn them in to the authorities. Same principle.

And camps aren't so bad, so long as your enemies don't bomb the supply lines to them.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Disappointed that anons didn't already know of this. Korematsu v. U.S. is mentioned in popular culture all the time, specifically Aaron Sorkin's work in at least four episodes of West Wing, and two episodes of Newsroom. Also, any intro constitutional law course will bring up Korematsu for at least a few weeks. My kike law professor wouldn't stop kvetching over it and said it'll never be overturned.

www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/323/214

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

That is every woman in the spotlight since the late 80s, user.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

you DO know that ALL European countries are more white than the USA right??
the fuck is wrong with you?

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Does she have any actual kids?

There was some funny shit a few years ago when she said maternity leave for women is stupid but a year or so later goes on maternity leave when she had her child. Needless to say she got shit on hard and she relented saying that it is okay for other women to go on maternity leave.

So yeah as far as I know she had one child.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

You get the protections…
once you come here.

THEY ARE NOT CITIZENS THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT EXTEND TO NON CITIZENS

REEEEEEEE

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

The Supreme Court ruled that interning the Japanese was constitutional. Almost all of the justices were appointed by FDR.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korematsu_v._United_States

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Within U.S. territory, non-citizens have rights because of the 14th Amendment, which declares “nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

see

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

“nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”
state
What about the federal government?

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Answered my own question.

Zadvydas v. Davis, 533 U.S. 678, 693 (2001); see also Mathews, 426 U.S. at 77 (holding that due process applies to all aliens in the United States, even those whose presence is "unlawful, involuntary, or transitory").

What is unclear is how much "process" needs to be shown. Certainly, arrest, packing into a truck or plane, and deportation is process.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Good to know.

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

well… they're both kinda right. legally speaking, internment camps can be used as precedent. However, that's not a very good argument from a PR perspective.

ps. FDR did nothing wrong

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Exactly. A jew trick that conflates legally allowable under the constitution and what people on tumblr would agree with.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

muh jap camps
the german registry in ww2 and the outlawing of the german language in ww1 was okay tho
so sick of this bitch

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

LOCK THEM ALL UP

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

My kike law professor wouldn't stop kvetching over it
Mine too.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

It amuses me the only time (((they))) ever really give a shit about Asians is when they use them to meme an Ameri-Shoah.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

muh feelings

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

It's funny because from that clip anyway he wasn't even talking about Japanese internment camps, he was talking about restrictions to Japanese immigration during WW2, and SHE brought up internment camps. And she still doesn't understand why people think the whole legacy media is retarded talking heads.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

How this broad still has a job is beyond me.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

She's probably lost more than any single person in media by leading the "my job is to stop Trump" crowd, and she continues to plow forward in some alternate reality where Trump lost decisively and people care he said "mean stuff" to her. $20 million/year for a dime-a-dozen prompter-drone in a primetime spot almost anyone could draw similar, or better ratings for a third of the cost? I don't know who's in her ear but it's absolutely stunning just how self-absorbed she is. Then again, a inexplicable $10 million book advance you have no chance of meeting will make people do strange things.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Megyn's really not having a great year, is she?

For the record, I'm also against internment camps. Why the fuck should our taxes pay for those when our taxes could be paying to ship them back home.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

TRUMP CITES POLISH DEATH CAMPS AS PRECEDENT FOR MUSLIM PROBLEM

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

FDR did nothing wrong
Holy fuck. He ran as a spoiler to keep Taft out of the oval office and put Wilson in. Roosevelt is in part responsible for American entry into WW1 and the stranglehold of world jewry over the West, as well as the fall of Prussia and Austria-Hungary and the rise of Communism.

All of that because FDR was a Rothschild puppet willing to allow his countries sons to die for the promise of a turn on the throne later.

Fuck FDR.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

How does that sort of book deal work anyway? If she fails to sell the book, does she have to pay the advance back to the publisher? Is she really that personally fucked?

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

boomer detected

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

You can make them work in camps. Plus, camps are probably cheaper than what we're spending on them now.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

nor shall any State deprive any person of life,

No problem, non whites aren't people so it doesn't apply to them.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Can't say I'm familiar with the ins and outs but I think we can be reasonably sure that a book that barely appeals to its target market will probably not achieve anywhere close to $10 million in sales. I think there was a similar issue with Schumer not selling anywhere close to what her publishers invested in her and the book being on clearance shortly after release.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

FDR split the republican vote in 1912
user please never go full retard again

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

one number off, checking for satan:

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

e aftermath of Pearl Harbor by freeing a Japanese pilot who had been taken captive by local residents and attempting to get him to his extraction point
Huh, didn't know this. Once again what I was to cast minorities in a good light. I still like japs but yeah its proof that people will always favor their own over white americans'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

deportation force
camps
back home

All part of the order of operations user.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

You can make them work in camps.

Yeah, because you can totally make Muslims do something they don't want to do.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

day one of Trump presidency he puts em in the camps
Maybe he fucking is the guy the media thought he was

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

mfw Trump gets liberals to turn on kike-controlled FDR

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

put em in the camps
people cry "set them free"
"okay"
Deport all of them

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

sounds like controlled opposition to me

look at me im literally hitler

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit