"Comedians"

Is there someone left worth listening too?

George Carlin is noted.

Louie CK came out as a shill for Shillary.
At the same time Bill Burr goes on Conan and drops Bilderberg on the table for the second time.

Who does Holla Forums think is a good comedian nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C7L5FEVgjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bill hicks, sam Hyde. shit thread. kill yourself.

Bill Hicks should be noted aswell yes.

If it took that long for you to stop listening to Louis CK, you're terminal, OP.

Sam Hyde, Norm MacDonald.

Bill Burr is such a good goy these days. It's a shame.

Was a faggot raised by a single mother and it showed in his work. I thought he was super cool and edgy when i was in high school…. I'm no longer in high school.

I have a feeling that George Carlin would be on our side if he lived to see the leftist insanity of this decade. If nothing else, I'm pretty sure his strong anti-establishment tendencies would have pushed him more towards Trump than Hillary.

Man, there's so much fun to be had in your free time, listening to "comedians" is such a low level entertainment, you should consider doing stuff that's more interesting instead.

Fucking random posts on 4pol are funnier than what those "comedians" vomit

Nick Dipaolo.

Jim Norton

Anthony Cumia?

Never saw him that eager to talk about his political views though, even if you could guess those easily. Must've been paid good to say that…

Because entertainers are not allowed to have opinions on controversial topics, they risk losing half of their audience

faggot junky demoralizer
piece of shit Marxist Dialectic, worshiped by Jon Stewart
Anti white
anti-white, anti-Trump
base
Marxist anti-white faggot

4chan faggots and race traitors

Patrice Oneil. Sad that jolly nigger passed away. Had fantastic bits on women psyche

Met Norm, he is not anti-white, trust me.

Carlin is a mason, ergo a kike

At least he wasn't unoriginal or pro-establishment

Terry jones is alright. He doesnt really tweet anything political as far as I know and he did a fairly decent economics documentary

If there's one thing I've learned about Holla Forums these past few years, its that when it comes to comedy, you are the most hipster hipsters to ever hipster hipster hipsters.

Any comedian ever mentioned on Holla Forums is considered shit. The lone exception being Sam Hyde, and guess what: he's not very funny

Leev me alon!

He was an edgy anti-Christian, anti-white Marxist faggot from the start.

If you are going to be put off by one thing they personally do or say that is anti-white or anti-Trump or whatever, there are really no comedians worth listening to. All of them have some type of flaw in that way except for maybe Hyde.

I'm guessing you're a round christian white dude?
Do contribute. I'd love some christian comedy.

I remember being in high school and being an anarchistic nilhilist too.

Not really, it just that you're a massive normie pleb, obviously bluepilled as fuck too.

Again, you are a pleb. Check your faceberg, go hang out with your bros or something.

Sam Hyde

Dick Masterson.

After him and Maddox's biggest problem podcast got shut down by cuck Maddox, Dick's new podcast has been great. He was pro trump the longest time.

He was just what the yids needed at the time to further break us down. Had nothing to do with being anti-establishment. The establishment at the time were neocons. Of course he would pretend to oppose the controlled opposition, you stupid goy.

How the fuck do I fix this?
At least he thinks all the female comedians are shit, I don't want to believe he's beyond salvation.

The Two Ronnies

I almost forgot, I actually did find some decent Christian comedy a while ago. No, I'm not white, but I don't think that really changes anything.

I like this guy, he's pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=0C7L5FEVgjA

There's probably more I don't know of, but you can always check out recommendations on YouTube.

One of the only people left to listen to is Gilbert Gottfried.

This is a guy who gives zero fucks about anything and is one of the true comedians left. He doesnt pull punches, doesnt have no go zones on topics and honestly the only reason he isnt in the limelight as he should be is because of those reasons. He doesnt have a progressive platform to stand on where people can gather under to have some sort of safety. People dont like it when you joke about something they like. They want to feel that the comedian is on their side while ripping into all things that they might of questioned or didnt really care for. But if they start hitting stuff that they like they will instantly recoil and leave.

george carlin was the proto-SJW

Except he's a kike who hates whitey.

He may be but he hates himself and doesnt really like anyone. You should listen to his howard stern shows. He shat on a jew being a jew trying to talk about the holocaust and her parents for like an hour.

Bill Hicks, watch Bill Hicks

I enjoyed him a lot back in the day, but he always was a bit pozzed.
Wouldn't be surprised if he would have gone full retard if he were still alive today.

Cuckchan rapefugee slide thread detected.
SAGE AND REPORT

They're rich and old now. Two things that do a great job isolating you from the real problems in the world. I doubt they are having to deal with shitskins on a regular basis.

I refuse to believe you are real, functional people, you sound just like some yid's caricature of a fresh skin.

Also, Stanhope is degenerate as fuck and hilarious.

related is filter man opening for doug, it's a glorious shitshow.

This tbh.