"Comedians"

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Is there someone left worth listening too?

George Carlin is noted.

Louie CK came out as a shill for Shillary.
At the same time Bill Burr goes on Conan and drops Bilderberg on the table for the second time.

Who does Holla Forums think is a good comedian nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C7L5FEVgjA

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

bill hicks, sam Hyde. shit thread. kill yourself.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Bill Hicks should be noted aswell yes.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Louie CK came out as a shill for Shillary.
If it took that long for you to stop listening to Louis CK, you're terminal, OP.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

Sam Hyde, Norm MacDonald.

Bill Burr is such a good goy these days. It's a shame.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

George Carlin
Was a faggot raised by a single mother and it showed in his work. I thought he was super cool and edgy when i was in high school…. I'm no longer in high school.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

I have a feeling that George Carlin would be on our side if he lived to see the leftist insanity of this decade. If nothing else, I'm pretty sure his strong anti-establishment tendencies would have pushed him more towards Trump than Hillary.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Man, there's so much fun to be had in your free time, listening to "comedians" is such a low level entertainment, you should consider doing stuff that's more interesting instead.

Fucking random posts on 4pol are funnier than what those "comedians" vomit

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Nick Dipaolo.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Jim Norton

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Anthony Cumia?

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Never saw him that eager to talk about his political views though, even if you could guess those easily. Must've been paid good to say that…

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Never saw him that eager to talk about his political views though
Because entertainers are not allowed to have opinions on controversial topics, they risk losing half of their audience

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Bill Hicks
faggot junky demoralizer
Carlin
piece of shit Marxist Dialectic, worshiped by Jon Stewart
Bill Burr
Anti white
Norm MacDonald
anti-white, anti-Trump
Sam Hyde
base
Jim Norton
Marxist anti-white faggot

People in this thread
4chan faggots and race traitors

William Adams
William Adams

Patrice Oneil. Sad that jolly nigger passed away. Had fantastic bits on women psyche

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Norm MacDonald

anti-white, anti-Trump

Met Norm, he is not anti-white, trust me.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

George Carlin
Carlin is a mason, ergo a kike

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

At least he wasn't unoriginal or pro-establishment

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

really into Monty Python
Eric Idle tweets almost nothing but leftist garbage
John Cleese isnt as bad but still extremely anti-trump
this shits on their main account

Terry jones is alright. He doesnt really tweet anything political as far as I know and he did a fairly decent economics documentary

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

If there's one thing I've learned about Holla Forums these past few years, its that when it comes to comedy, you are the most hipster hipsters to ever hipster hipster hipsters.

Any comedian ever mentioned on Holla Forums is considered shit. The lone exception being Sam Hyde, and guess what: he's not very funny

William Lee
William Lee

Leev me alon!

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

He was an edgy anti-Christian, anti-white Marxist faggot from the start.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

If you are going to be put off by one thing they personally do or say that is anti-white or anti-Trump or whatever, there are really no comedians worth listening to. All of them have some type of flaw in that way except for maybe Hyde.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

I'm guessing you're a round christian white dude?
Do contribute. I'd love some christian comedy.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Jim "Fucked more trannies than a Brit in Thailand" Norton

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

george carlin
I remember being in high school and being an anarchistic nilhilist too.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

you are the most hipster hipsters to ever hipster hipster hipsters
Not really, it just that you're a massive normie pleb, obviously bluepilled as fuck too.
he's not very funny
Again, you are a pleb. Check your faceberg, go hang out with your bros or something.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Sam Hyde

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Jim "Fucks more trannies than bathroom laws" Norton

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Dick Masterson.

After him and Maddox's biggest problem podcast got shut down by cuck Maddox, Dick's new podcast has been great. He was pro trump the longest time.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

He was just what the yids needed at the time to further break us down. Had nothing to do with being anti-establishment. The establishment at the time were neocons. Of course he would pretend to oppose the controlled opposition, you stupid goy.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

have a friend who likes a lot of these comedians
make him realize they are all cucks siding with the establishment
despite this, he still believes that some of them are insightful, original and funny

How the fuck do I fix this?
At least he thinks all the female comedians are shit, I don't want to believe he's beyond salvation.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

The Two Ronnies

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

I almost forgot, I actually did find some decent Christian comedy a while ago. No, I'm not white, but I don't think that really changes anything.

I like this guy, he's pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=0C7L5FEVgjA

There's probably more I don't know of, but you can always check out recommendations on YouTube.

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

One of the only people left to listen to is Gilbert Gottfried.

This is a guy who gives zero fucks about anything and is one of the true comedians left. He doesnt pull punches, doesnt have no go zones on topics and honestly the only reason he isnt in the limelight as he should be is because of those reasons. He doesnt have a progressive platform to stand on where people can gather under to have some sort of safety. People dont like it when you joke about something they like. They want to feel that the comedian is on their side while ripping into all things that they might of questioned or didnt really care for. But if they start hitting stuff that they like they will instantly recoil and leave.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

george carlin was the proto-SJW

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Except he's a kike who hates whitey.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

He may be but he hates himself and doesnt really like anyone. You should listen to his howard stern shows. He shat on a jew being a jew trying to talk about the holocaust and her parents for like an hour.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Bill Hicks, watch Bill Hicks

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

George Carlin
I enjoyed him a lot back in the day, but he always was a bit pozzed.
Wouldn't be surprised if he would have gone full retard if he were still alive today.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

muh gomedy
Cuckchan rapefugee slide thread detected.
SAGE AND REPORT

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

They're rich and old now. Two things that do a great job isolating you from the real problems in the world. I doubt they are having to deal with shitskins on a regular basis.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

Hurr durr I can't appreciate comedy unless I approve of the comedian's actions and politics but I'm totally not just the fucking inverse of an SJW.

I refuse to believe you are real, functional people, you sound just like some yid's caricature of a fresh skin.

Also, Stanhope is degenerate as fuck and hilarious.

related is filter man opening for doug, it's a glorious shitshow.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

This tbh.