Will there ever be leaks about the Holocaust

Isnt there some fucking chance in the world that there are emails, documents, ANYTHING about the kikes themselves talking about faking the holocaust. Is there something out there from them admitting to its falseness?

I already know the proof. But the faggot world doesnt know. There needs to be something thats so non arguable that even other jews cry about it being faked.

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
archive.is/a27GC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat fucking chance they are going to slay their most profitable cash cow.
The only one ever close to doing this being a jew was david cole, and he only half stepped around it a bit.
He probably thought he could make some shekels but got BTFO by the dal.

Why havent we memed russian hackers into hacking into the deepest darkest shit that Isreal has? With shit like the DNC leaks and everything else. Even the fucking jews must have something like that.

The jews had a good footballteam the Auschwitz.

Because the whole russian hackers notion is a fake to begin with, have you ever heard tv say one fucking thing about israeli hackers?
Besides they don't have documents that specifically say lets fake this shit here, what they do is take some little innocuous fucking aspect of the war and conflate it to suit their interests.
Find a bunch of dead bodies in a mass grave that the soviets killed
OY VEH IT IS JEWISH MASSACRE

Most of them believe it. You can only tell a lie about yourself for so long before you actually start to believe it.

What must we do ACTIVELY to turn this lie around. I cant bear to see this never turn around completely in our life times.

This. They genuinely believe that they are the victims. You must understand that being a Jew is more than just race, it's a meme. A very toxic, viral meme. Which they use to justify their psychopathic behavior.

ultra-orthodox know it's a lie

Also, the "survivors" who remember there being no gas won't say anything, because part of them is thinking
Of the jews who have doubts, the vast majority likely never vocalize their doubts to each other. So every jew is left with the impression that all other jews believe it to be literal truth. None want to stand out and say that the emperor has no cloths.

Furthermore it should be noted that the jews who were responsible for all the original fabrications are all long dead. The only people from the 30s still alive today were young in the 30s; the masterminds would have been older and are all dead today. Probably never sent an email in their lives.

The ultra-orthodox are an odd bunch. The atheist, reform, and regular-orthodox jews I've talked with all hate the ultra-orthodox. Maybe that's part of the reason why.

There is no one puppetmaster who directs everything. Jews died, it was exaggerated, allies needed to demonize their enemies so they let the narrative to be pushed. The ones who were behind it sincerely believed it, there is no secrecy about it. Even most "survivors" believed it.
Jews hate whites almost subconsciously, it is very deep down, that allows them to be so sneaky about it.

Letters? Documents? There is no way the kikes just accidentally stumbled on each other to make this fucking shit up.

Right…?

No one mentions that it's the kikes who mostly own (((cloud))) services, ad revenue networks, Google, and most major IT and network analysis companies. That way they get their very own lite version of NSA and can track bad goyim posting bad things on the internet, and dispatch bots/shills to attack them in swarms.

Oldfag here user.
You have no idea how much it has turned in my lifetime, I went from not knowing a thing about it to having a basic morbid adolescent male fascination with it.
Then about 1970 they built the holoco$t museum in DC and I want to go and see it.
It wasn't until the tubes were invented that I ever had a chance to see anything to the contrary.
About this time I said to myself self you don't have to believe what other people tell you, you have more than enough math and science education to do the calculations and see if it is even remotely viable.
That coupled with a bunch of antisemitic websites and voila I saw the light.
It is changing rapidly notice it does not get the mentions on tv anymore like it did 10 years ago.
I used to tell people pay attention to all media and every week you will see a reference to the holoc0$t with out fail.

The holocaust as a Stand Alone Complex? Possible.

I think the natural jewish inclination towards kvetching probably got them 90% of the way there.

Given that foundation of jewish complaints and plenty dead from disease/famine, it was probably easy for the Soviets to deliberately fabricate the rest of the story doubtlessly to cover up their own war crimes. I doubt the Soviets left any damning evidence of this fraud behind; they probably never put it down on paper in the first place. Americans seemingly went along with it because they were insufficiently jew-wise and actually believed it all. After all, all the "confirmed" death camps were confirmed by the Soviets.

Or maybe it lies in some hidden archive as a bargaining chip. Imagine having evidence which could damage them so much. And never forget that it's not only used to fool the goyim, it is used as a propaganda among their own. Take away their national myth, and most of them begin to realize that they are just random mutts who don't really have that much connection to each other.

You would probably be looking for Soviet documents from that period. Most of the 'evidence' comes from them. Look for anything about exposing the Germans, prosecuting the Germans, etc. Most of the things we can access via the web have probably already been looked at. Prosecutors, interrogators, commanding officers. There's quite a bit that you could do.

Final Solution hints that whoever conceived Holohoax had coded language on their mind. Perhaps the evidence of the hoax has been in front of us all along. It's their (((pizza))).

True, things change fast. Im quite young. Uncountable years ahead for me. I will go down with a sword in my hand if the world doesn't see the truth.

Sometimes i forgot about the soviets and how much of a hand they had in everything in the beginning. It seems the only victory is not by memes or leaks but by the people. But will we see ever see that? I hope so.

Theres a lot of people who agree with us but are lost and misguided in there ways. Skinheads, "Neo-nazis". Even if they are controlled opposition. Which i dont believe most would be. Nationalism is a thing that will never die now. No matter the amount kvetching. If we can get everyone like that into one thing with the right mind side everything could change much quickly.

I know that if I were tasked with orchestrating such a fraud, I would be damn sure that it wasn't documented. And the Russians were so found of killing their own, if they cleaned up after themselves how could we ever find the right bodies? Finding the Russians killed because they knew too much would be finding needles in a haystack.

No. It's self perpetuating hoax. They memed it into reality.

This
I had a standing offer to all the jews that I know that I wanted to go to the holoco$t museum here but I wanted to go with a jew.
Not one would ever go with me. I sure got a lot of nervous laughs when I proposed our trip.

I have been reading David Irving diaries, very worthwhile:
fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/
(Start with the loose flies and the ones in early/, the filenames are the date in DDMMYY format).

They were quite pedantic with killing everyone involved and destroying evidence for centuries, but somehow it always emerged somewhere. Maybe the Germans who have fled (and that they didn't manage to hunt down), maybe some Russians who stumbled upon it by mere accident, maybe it was the Americans who have realized the truth.

Or you never know, maybe there is even some Jew who manages to break the conditioning. Those were always the most hated and persecuted ones.

Todays Numbers (also taught in schools in Israel according to an Isreali Jew that frequents kraut /int/ to prove the holohoax) now are
up to 5 Million Jews died.
2 Millions (as partisans) outisde of concentration camps.
3 Million in camps.
Of those 700k-900k might have been gassed with Zyklon B
700k might have been gassed with Engine Exhausts.
The rest died of desease and hunger.
While also acknowledging that only 700k jews were registered in total and of these registered only 300k died. (That is line used for "debunking of the Red Cross numbers".)
So around 4.7-5.7 Million died only with "converging evidence" and "decoding hidden information between the lines".

For eye witness accounts we only get: "No I have not seen it happen." "I was told they get gassed, but then water rained down." "They split us up between woodworkers and non woodworkers and the woodworkers got gassed." "I was a woodworker and the non woodworkers got gassed." "I got released form Auschwitz because I was too sick, but I am sure the others got gassed."

wow the schizophrenia is real

Your ID is very symmetric. I feel like Kek is directing our attention to your post.

The need for a Noble Lie is a tangible benefit of the holohoax – if not the rational for it, itself. The story helped them get the Jewish ethnostate – something that they wanted before World War II. There's a possible Rothschild/Churchhill angle there, but there would still definitely be Jewish Bolshevik soldiers involved. Unless it was all conceived in person, there would probably be a paper trail.

Do skinheads/normzies still exist? These days, being a cybernazi is all the rage.

Exactly what part of the Holocaust never happened, but it damn well should have are you having trouble with?

I did not notice until you pointed it out user.

Never forget this went back way before WWII the Balfour declaration was what cemented the advent of WWII all the rest was just posturing to ensure that war was declared.

Let me put it this way. If the world view changes that the jews faked this entire thing and i just became the Fuhrer of Germany. You know how germany pays Israel? Well i wouldnt want money back. They will pay with there lives. And of course i would be silent of this until i announced a "war" against Israel aka the fucking KIKES. You new buddy?

I think it has turned to the Soldiers of Odin type of groups. Which are much better im my opinion. But the working class Skinhead will most likely always exist. I know its not as big as it was in the 90s but NatSoc punk and Black Metal still exist. So there must be still a large amount of these type of people.

Actually it's mostly used either ironically or by the kikes themselves to portray us like violent murderers.

We just need to dismantle their systems of control, and they suddenly all become nobodies. Which is worse for them than death. Having to contribute to society instead of leeching off it is probably how they imagine Hell to be like. Their schizophrenic delusions of being "chosen" crushed.

This vid gives Jews talking favorably about their time at the work camps. For some reason I can't fucking embed it, so here:

Yeah ive seen that vid. That was one of the videos that redpilled me.

Perhaps first, instead of trying to prove the Holocasut was fake/greatly exaggerated, focus on other genocides and atrocities. Ask why they never/rarely get a mention but the Holocaust is everywhere. Try and prep the mind for more by first removing the monopoly the Holocaust has on their emotions.

This thread should always have the standard Holla Forums reply for the holoco$t.
This should always be posted so newfags have Holla Forums tier ammunition and background.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

True. The Armenian Genocide is a great starter for a lot of people. It shows so many things to people. First that white people have gone through "muh hate crimes". Second that muslims are fucking savage brutal shitskin animals.

I was never taught this in school by the way. What the fuck is with that shit huh?

what do you mean? the evidence is out there. everyone is just fucking brainwashed to believe that it is the truth.
you can literally search for them in google and it will come up?

Well you see goy, the Holocaust is the worst because of how industrialized it was!

another day
Well because the German soldiers couldn't handle killing them all one by one of course. Just think of the PTSD!

These are the most common answers I receive, by a long shot. But if we take them together, what it suggests is that the significance of the Holocaust is that the alleged perpetrators were uniquely human. The Mongols had no problem chopping millions of innocent to shreds with swords, but apparently it was too much to ask a German soldier to shoot a jew.

Yeah and every person in the world does exactly that. Most will shut that shit down and call it neo-nazism.

Im talking proof so unbeatable that no one could deny. To a smart person the proof out there is not beatable. But people are faggots.

U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E

Unless russian, british, french and american documents get fully declasified nothing will change. And neither side has any intention of changing that.

Presumably you are butthurt that the mods killed some shitty thread you made. So are you a TRS shill, or an evalion shill?

It's like being called a racist, sexist etc. When you are being called that every time you might as well act like it.

He's a mod.
He's false flagging.

For what purpose?
If it is a mod, who are they trying to rile up at such an hour? This is the deadest time for Holla Forums.

Rumor has it that learningcode and some pedo faggot called moonman are in the mod pool. Knowing learningcode's history, it wouldn't be a surprise.

The only official thing we have is Putin threatening to release information about the Holocaust a while back. I don't have any links, though. Someone should dig that shit up.

It was around 2-3 years ago.

I don't doubt they'll have documents locked up somewhere but i doubt they'd be stupid enough to upload a copy on a hard drive

Especially after how bad the internet BTFOed them during this elections

Reading that, I'm reminded of that scene in "Schindler's List" where the German soldiers are piling up the corpses of Jews who just got gassed. Gleefully, one of the Germans draws his pistol and fires repeatedly into the mountain of bodies. According to Spielberg, Germans were quite happy to shoot Jews.

Looking back, I thought the Holocaust had some sort of big presence in US culture because WWII is presented to young people as war of justice where America stopped the annihilation of a whole race of people, and also liberated Germany from the ebil gnatzees. There's no way to know that it's all just lies and embellishments when you have no greater context for these events.

thats my point. no one would because everyone is brainwashed into thinking nazi germany is the embodiment of evil. in turn, every red pilled fold wouldnt want to risk being called insane by bringing up evidence.
even the most nationalist countries wouldn't dare calling the holocaust a hoax

Id imagine everything that could be done so was done in person with no paper being used. If they absolutely had to write something down it would have been burnt straight after being read. Emails didnt exist when all the work was done on this so theres almost certainly nothing there. Noone would send emails about it nowadays given how insecure pretty much every computer on earth seems to be.

This isnt a game and im sure people will have died for bad opsec when it comes to this. Has anyone dug into the leaders of russia and the west after the war? If anything was going to come from this id expect it to be from someone who was suicided in 1945-1950.

Nonsense, governments are very anal about record keeping, and are operated by fast-food tier clerks. Some intern will eventually get their hands on it and put it on an unsecure server. Shit, remember all the shit shillary was making her fuking foreign maid take care of for her?

Fun fact, mudslimes are pretty much all agreed that it didnt happen, go to any that end in istan and the populace doesnt believe it. Theres a serious problem "teaching" ww2 to schoolkids in europe now as when they talk about it there are kids there who absolutely dont believe it.

One thing thats always bugged me about it is what makes the holocaust worse than any other event in history? Looking what the mongols did to china or the muslim world the holocaust would have been getting off lightly.

A lot of people on the allied side died in freak "accidents" within days, some hours, of the official end of the war. If you look into the lists, its clear omebody was covering things up on all sides.

Though, still wonder what happened to hitler. Think he made it to tibet?

Mate, a leader who fully understands opsec and who has spent hundreds of thousands of lives winning the war is in no way comparable to that old cunt. These are people who knew what they were doing and had committed war crimes themselves, theres no way they fuck about with their get out of jail card.

Why do you have to add a swastika to the info?

Are you a fucking Jew?

Hmm ill have to do a little poking around, fun way to spend a cold night. Lots of nazis went to south america, thats where id put my money.

Why did you add a swastika to it? Are you a Jews or just nazifanboi moron?

They all believed it was real in their minds since 1933, before it even happened. Just like they now believe Trump is going to remove them all.

Why did you add a swastika to the pic? Are you a Jew?

why do people have use long & detailed info to disprove the holocaust? Normies will tune you out.

Just ask the following.

"Where did the teeth go?"

"In the killing fields where pol pot left bodies to rot teeth turn up after a heavy rain."

"Where did the teeth of the six million go?"

Get the fuck out jew

Why did you add the swastika?

Another Oldfag here..
I can confirm what this oldfag is say, I grew up in the 70's and 80's and the holoco$t was shoved down our throats on an almost daily basis at school.

It was like the they were shifting into high gear for some reason and well with hindsight it is not hard to see these days why they did that.

My grandfather and great grandfather were the ones that gave me the start of the red pill.. based men.. they would say some thing along the lines of "never trust a politician and especially not a Jew"

(checked)
Because everyone knows there is no such thing as fucking "Russian hackers". Everytime I hear the phrase I just think of that recent Windows 10 hoax where some random ass Russian just happens to have the keys to Microsoft's encryption to "prove" they are spying on everyone sending pics back to Redmond.
dob jej

What is 1940s?

The leader of the (((Young Turks))) Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was a crypto jew as well, born to jewish parents. Jews have been using muslims as their proxy killers for more than 1,000 years.

But Kemel was a secularist who hated Islam.

He was a faggot jew who used the mentally handicapped arabs as a tool. The kike Bolsheviks also helped fund the dirty jew (((Ataturk)))and gave him weapons as well. Arabs like their distant nigger relatives, make very good useful idiots as they lack critical thinking and cogent analytical skills.We see the jew using the muslim goat fuckers against us in White countries the same way even today.

dirty, satanic, homosexual kike Ataturk
archive.is/a27GC

Nahhh
There is a big Hitler in SA doco on the discovery channel, he ended up in paraquay or argentina.

Only when it doesn't benefit them anymore.

It's this, for the witnesses that could dissent, many probably really did feel the evil natzees were working them to death in absurd torture just because they had to do manual labor for the first time in generations, and you couple that with kikes already pushing 'death camps' before they were ever 'discovered' and with the 'holocaust' concept and '6 million' figure already in their collective psyche/mythology, as a people they were ready to accept it. It just took a few liars in the right position to get the bright idea to fabricate some of the evidence to fit the narrative that was already created.

The holocaust had already been a concept galvanizing the allies, it's nothing more than war propaganda that never actually got corrected after the dust settled. And it wasn't just the jews invested in lying about it, all the allies had a lot to gain both from clearing their own atrocious records of war crimes and as well exploiting the axis nations in the upcoming kangaroo trials.

Can anyone explain to a newfag why David Irving recanted from his Holocaust denial? I can accept that the Holycoster might not have happened exactly as it has been portrayed, but what is 8/pol/'s Holocaust thesis?

Germans interned and enslaved many jews, along with many other political prisoners. They made them work hard. Many of them died of disease and famine, particularly after the allies destroyed most german supply lines. Massacres like at Babi Yar happened and happened on both sides but there were no homicidal gas chambers.

Interesting.

What do you make then of the David Irving trial? From a cursory reading of it, it seems that Irving got blown out for that last point.

Not something I have personally researched, sorry.

From what little I know of that case, Irving was trying to assert that he wasn't actually a Hitler apologist, which he plainly was. I've heard his case compared to Oscar Wilde going after the Marquess of Queensberry because he claimed Wilde was a sodomite (he plainly was).

:^)

It was a deliberate hoax, and the evidence is everywhere. But it wasn't a closed conspiracy that needs to be leaked. It was an open conspiracy involving ((Allied)) war propagandists, Christians eager to stop nationalism, and of course the Jewsmedia. It's all documented in David Duke's book Jewish Supremacy.