Detroit TV Anchor Resigns

tells colleague she’s tired of covering niggers killing each other

archive.fo/WSrjo
rawstory com/2016/11/detroit-tv-anchor-resigns-after-telling-colleague-shes-tired-of-covering-ns-killing-each-other/

The comments and replies are all expectedly hilarious: "This is clearly Trump's fault." etc. etc. I hope you guys didn't accidentally meme a race war because I want to see the pedo shit get exposed first.

Other urls found in this thread:

localwiki.org/detroit/Sam_Riddle
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html
politifact.com/florida/article/2015/may/21/updated-look-statistics-black-black-murders/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/25/rudy-giuliani/giuliani-93-black-murders-committed-blacks/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/09/are-black-or-white-offenders-more-likely-to-kill-police/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/the-real-story-of-race-and-police-killings/
crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
youtu.be/qqOSNI7l0bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kPqetTa1IFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mmm. I've got a job for her…

silly reporter, you're meant to call them YOUTHS

Let me guess, those hurtful words are going to be met with demands for " mo' money fo' dem programs".

I don't blame her.

She jumped the gun on this one. It won't be long before we're able to openly call niggers niggers, without risking our employment. But we're not there just yet.

Is there any way we can help her out? Those smug libtards in the comments are pissing me off.

Any way I can make it clear I agree with her? Nobody wants to see endless niggers killing each other and have to report on it like it's peach pudding and creamy tits. This chick is based in being fed up with these jungle bunnies doing jungle shit. She deserves some support and admiration for being honest about something every white person with half a brain knows instinctively.

I guess they wanted her to say, "I love covering these niggers killing each other. Nothing is better."

Also, that other headline
Because calling him a misogynist worked so well all the other times.

this part doesn't actually sound too bad.

Isn't Trump's campaign manager, the one who actually got him over the finish line, a woman?

I wonder if someone made up a rumor about her?

This is the guy who accused her. It says he's got a criminal history of fraud, bribery, etc.
localwiki.org/detroit/Sam_Riddle

(heiled)
Sure, throw in some RWDS and we've got ourselves a Right Wing extravaganza.

They'll probably just kick her somewhere else. She's moderately attractive and, let's be honest, probably many of them have said nigger at least once behind closed doors.

(heil'd)
Touché, Hitler. They just have to stay away from our people. They can feel free to slaughter each other indiscriminately after a proper perimeter has been established via MG42 towers and sniper nests.

Oh I fucking like those trips.

This is Sam I think.

These people wonder why Trump won.

Hope so. In reality she deserves a medal.

she's a qt

The best part is that they're literally incapable of doing anything else and they're memeing a white nationalist renaissance into existence.

They're like a car with no steering, no brakes and no reverse headed for a cliff; pretty much the only control they have at this point is their speed when they go over.

She's alright

Haha. Good! But a bit too early.

You mean to tell me that Communism doesn't work?

Looks like they chose "floor this fucker if we're going down we might as well look cool when we're doing it!" and I respect that a bit.

Except that's not it. They're gunning it because they think they can make the jump if they speed up.

True, but the end result is the same. Speeding up utopia while thinking said utopia is a hell to avoid.

this should be Holla Forums's new smugface meme

They don't even care about the problems. They only care about the crimespeak.

People are waking up

Goes without saying she's redpilled (she's still alive). Funny area for liberals. "I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers" is a common attitude.

I can't believe Holla Forums scooped me on this.
t metro detroiter

Another thing I bet she just "slipped" anyone that is around a lot of niggers will tell you that they use the term more than anyone else.
But if any white person dares utter that term even while trying to be hip/cool you can bet they will be crucified.

Come on down to the comments section and engage these fucktards directly. I could use some help in there. The numbers are pretty overwhelming at the moment.

This is a prime redpill dropping opportunity.

Amazing webm.
Polite sage for offtopic.

he's not wrong.. they should stop wasting airtime talking about which word to use

yes

You must be Metamorphosis.
Good work from what I read.

would marry

I feel like there needs to be a new network for all these misfits.

Her twitter is down. Damn.

The blacks are so upset about her saying "Im tired of reporting Niggers killing each other" but not upset about actual niggers "killing each other" .. amazing

That's how it will always be, it's not like anything is legitimately going to wake them up. I'm not sure who enjoys being offended more, them or the LGBBQ.

Thanks bro.

She has willingly been surrounded by niggers, that shows a severe lack of judgement, negligent Darwinism that result in dead offspring is not marriage material.

Yet another reminder why blacks staying after slavery was a terrible mistake.

letting jews in, letting jews do their nigger slavery was a terrible mistake.

kek I don't blame this lady one bit. I'd rather report on white achievements and successes than niggers being niggers.

I think we've found our new Press Secretary.

I would suggest a GoFundMe where we could pour race-realist money into her pockets to insulate her from the Jews consequences, but the faggots would probably take it down.

Reporting on blacks killing each other in Detroit must be one of the most desensitising jobs in the world. It's not even a question of 'if' someone has been shot dead that day in the city, it's just a question of 'how many'. She's too honest to be working in the MSM if she's calling it like it is.

It's all fun and games watching niggers kill and eat each other in Apefrica, but we don't want that shit in our back yards.

Mistakes were made. We're starting to get better judgement now though.

The blame lies solely on a greedy English businessman. Oliver Cromwell.

Reminder England was Jew-free for 367 years and the world didn't end despite what the kikes would have everyone believe if there were no Jews in your society.

Cromwell allowed the Jews back into Christendom and the rat finks doubled down on their subversion. Look at how many Christian nations the kikes have subverted since 1657.

Implying she wasn't born there and had to deal with the had she was dealt. She hates blacks, otherwise she would be terrified to use the "evil word" nigger. She needs to get ferried away into a white majority area in the Midwest where she can get pumped full of a billion white babies. People don't choose where they are born, only upper middle class shitstains get to white flight while pretending to love niggers.the rest of us get left behind to deal with multiculturalism.

The other part of the equation is people being susceptible to manipulation; enter cuckstianity. Dump that for natural ethnic identity and traditions and protected in large part to outsiders.

Reminder that the Christians formed the American Colonization Society, bought and founded Liberia, setup a government, and turned it over to the freed slaves. The Jews subverted the repatriation process. They helped send the wealthiest freed slaves back to Liberia first who then went around enslaving all the local Apefricans.

Jews and Jewish nigger golems are the reason Liberia and the nigger repatriation program failed. The mistake was actually not immediately going back into Civil War to force the niggers and Jews to leave.

She's easily making six figures, she is one who could easily White flight out of there.

Not only that but it was a first time for a woman. not a mention anywhere and the MSM loves to make a big deal out of that shit.

only after the "renaissance". medieval christianity was not tolerant to subversion or kikery

Go fuck yourself LARPagan/atheist/kike. Name a single people that allowed Jews in that the Jews didn't subvert.

Oh that's right Rabbi you can't.

It's a remarkable thing that the most redpilled women are always blondes or dyed blonde, with creamy white skin and all in all just stunning.

That's exactly why I brought up the Edict of Expulsion, and the traitor Oliver Cromwell. The subversion starts with the assfaggot that let the Jews back in for a few shekels.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cromwell wasn't actually a Christian (kikepedia says he was a "reformed puritan" whatever the fuck that means).

Oy vey, but exposure to minorities was supposed to be her more tolerant! Why does the opposite almost always happen?

Commies are these under capitalism, you mean you're wrong?.

True, I just don't want to see niggers period.

(checked)
Mr. user you can't just keep getting dubs all the time.

cuckstianity is poison, there is no getting around this. Solely looking at the texts and actions of cuckstians is all that's needed for this determination. It's a self loathing death cult, it's foundation, born a sinner, fuck that, and fuck you.

>call me __
well if you insist

No no troubled minorities

Think of what the chicago fags are up against.
We need to shill rahm a bunch he is a first term obango failure.

Can you post images in that comment section? The libtards there are all like: "Muh racism, muh greedy white men, muh outsourcing!" and then linking to www.liberalfaggotry.org to "prove" their point. Anyone with an account want to post pic related?

RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA SQUADS

Thanks for the upvotes guys. I've been in the comments raping as much left-wing ass as possible, but it's pretty brutal. Outnumbered about 1,000 to 1. It helps to have your support.

You Jew liars are the poison. It's you Jew liars that subvert all non Jewish peoples. Everyone here knows this, and you're not fooling anyone pretending to me a LARPagan faggot. There are no LARPagan footprints on the moon, Rabbi. Quit blaming the Jewish Problem on Christians. Real Christians hate Jews like Bible teaches us to do.

Now you may continue with your kikel forced "cuck" may-may, Shlomo.

put her in touch with that other anchor that quit on air because he refused to tell scripted news stories. I cant remember his name for the life of me but it was about 6 month ago

Eh you know what, Moshe, fuck you. Where is your LARPagan pictograph that is even remotely close to Christians in accomplishments?

Daily reminder that deism is the true religion of the white man and that the majority of great men in European history have been deists.

Christcuckoldry is for drug addicts and niggers, and great men have always known this.

Most of those were deists or hermeticists, not Christians.

Ironically most of these people became less and less Christian the more they learned. Many became what we would call "deists"

Is that a fucking fedora?

Oy vey you kosher Jews must be working in the same shilling center. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?
kek

rejecting the suicidal desert cult doesn't mean pagan, faggot.

yes it is

Jewing out again. Reminder to not worship a kike-on-a-stick. Praise Kek!

In Detroit market? not necessarily. also, "6 figures" does not mean what it did 15-20 years ago. I'm in love with her, she goes up to a 10 in my book.

I know six figures, you're a dumbass. The cripple that ran this place moved across the globe on way less.

Go ask tommy sotomayor about it.
He's calling out niggers all the time, and his reward is being called a coon and uncle tom.

Of course, him being a nigger (there are no non nigger blacks, only blacks that aren't currently niggering someone) means he has to go, too, but still.

That one dicks coal burners and retards on here expect everyone to gush what a good nigger he is for pointing out the obvious. They're looking to a nigger for validation and appeal to authority, it's pathetic.

lmao that white guy in the vid related just chilling on his phone through the whole thing like hes seen it a hundred times before

CAN'T QUELL THE PODELL

everything happens in stages and we're still in the midst of the first one

reminder that (((leftypol))) has an ongoing campaign to seperate /christian/ from Holla Forums. that being said, yes christianity has had its moments of subversion from jews, especially modern forms, but they couldn't change the original texts. Jesus was anti-jew, even if he may or may not have been one himself. Although if you believe the bible that jesus was actually born of god, jesus could be anything, because god could manipulate his dna at will.

shhhhh, you will break the xian. He will start sperging uncontrollably

Yeah, the stage of having no reasoning, they don't trust logic and evidence, they still look to be patted on the head, told they're good goys by anything they remotely find as an authority figure.

This is how we clear the weeds in Africa. Say we're establishing safe-zones, then let them take care of eachother. If they have to take care of themselves be independent from whites they won't last 5 years. I would enlist for Wall duty yesterday if I could.

AY YO, HOL' UP

Go on…

(Checked)

(Heil)

If you see anyone argue that Detroit's problems have nothing to do with race direct their attention here:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

If you really want to destroy him, point out how he like nearly all multikulti lefties live in a almost completely white neighbourhood.

I don't see how people can argue that niggers don't shit up every city they infest. Name me one "chocolate" city that isn't complete shit?

So the article says that liberals are going to protest about a "racist cover up", but there was no cover up. The news station just didn't crucify her publicly as these libtards wanted so they are going to protest that to humilliate this person because that's all the satisfaction that these communist animals can get. Meanwhile, there is a real cover-up going on that involves organized child abuse, the media and their cunt of a candidate. For these people it's more important and an actual issue when a person uses a word "that shouldn't be used" rather than the fact of corruption, globalist billionaires and systematic cult abuse happening right under our noses. I can blame the media for this but i know that it goed beyond that. Thanks Obama!

any sauce for the music, please?

Kek

This is important for normies to see. Notice how niggers have done absolutely nothing about this based woman. People will see that whites are testing the waters of offending "muh brown people"

Niggers shouldn't get to name their own children

Ah those whacky detroit negros.
The freezer children negro mom.
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2015/06/29/detroit-mom-back-in-court-in-freezer-bodies-case/29454321/

I disagree user,they should always be able to name their children.
Just think if you ever got into a position where you had to review resumes.

I agree, and it's a beautiful example of spontaneous creativity
mfw I learned a Chevelle was a model of burgerclapistan car = no face

ex GF was HR and she pretty much told me nigger that applied with these goofy names weren't even looked at unless the company had to do a diversity hire. Since Hispanics, Asians, Hindu don't count towards that goal, you have to have a coon.

wew fuckin' lad

Why does she got a problem with niggers nigging down their numbers?

Well, they could've been shipped back to their homeland and Detroit would be a great place again, but that's not happening in the near future.

Ay yo where be da watamelon

Thus Spake Zaramanisha

M83 - Another Wave From You

10/10

thanks!
have some on me

And they say it's the white man I should fear
But it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here
Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
Cause the media is full of dirty tricks
-Tupac Shakur

>in 2013 90% of blacks were killed by blacks.

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
They're the only ones with the leading cause of deaths ages 15-34 being homicide
Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

black harvard professor finds no racial bias in police shootings, whites more likely to be shot and killed by police:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

>nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

>politifact.com/florida/article/2015/may/21/updated-look-statistics-black-black-murders/

>politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/25/rudy-giuliani/giuliani-93-black-murders-committed-blacks/

>washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/01/09/are-black-or-white-offenders-more-likely-to-kill-police/

>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/the-real-story-of-race-and-police-killings/

>crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/

>theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

Like Malcolm X said, don't believe the Jews like Soros' slaves BLM.

Don't forget Baby Shithead…or, as his moms pronounces it, "Shi-theed."

Can't forget La-Sha (La-dash-sha), the dash don't be silent yo.

They shouldn't be allowed to have them.
Send them all to Liberia.
Cut off all aid.
They'll be extinct in 20 years.

in fact, this pic is a -sha'n-gang
dragging some oddball at the end

I'm sure they can sing in choir beautifully, with enough coaching

Anyone have the links to public defenders deception when dealing with niggers? Recall him explaining how niggers would call him racist because he couldn't get them off even with video evidence showing they committed the crime in question.

Is there an higher resolution version?

Found this gem of a comment while looking for

We apologize for developing farms in our own lands which you have never been able to do, and that to this day feed most of your race still living in Africa. We apologize for coming to Africa and building farms, from which you have now run us off of and have devastated beyond use, forcing us to continue feeding you.

We apologize for some members of our race who worship the monstrosities your genes have created, such as Jacko the Wacko and Little Fruity Richard and Dennis Nutman Rodman and Don Electrified King and Daryl Coke-Head Strawberry and Whitney Whacked-Out-Screaming Houston and Cassius If-Only-I-Be-White-But-I'm-Really-Black Clay and Tiger Adamic-Hater Woods and Whoopi Thinks-She's-White Goldberg and Oprah Interview-a-Nut New-Age-Goof Winfrey and Ru Triple-Freak Paul and Morgan Act-White-But-Hate-White Freeman and Sammy Convert-To-The-Christ-haters-Religion Davis and Colin Have-A-Black-Pet-In-The-White-House Powell, to name only a few.

Pure (((wishful thinking))). Most of these are part of (((Vatican))) approved history.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

satan trips without satan trips

Go home, /leftycuck/.

I posted a huge assortment of my memories of Detroit history for Kenny before he died.
I will share them here for Holla Forums

I will give you a few thoughts and a little insight from my perspective and history with the city.
After the 1967 riots the city was still predominately white but a real estate scheme arose known as block busting. Get one black family on a block and the rest of the block will panic and sell and they did. Now ask yourself what group of real estate agents could conceive of such a lucrative scheme and carry it out? Prior to this all the blacks lived on the east side in their own enclave but year by year the population changed mile by mile from white to black until the 70's it tipped to majority black and with it came the election of Coleman Young.

In the 80's I had a friend that published an underground newspaper called the Hard Line he had a huge network of friends that he would get info, gossip, and tips from and would land in his paper. He went to the city county building and researched property owners, the gas/electric companies and found the names on the utility bills for said properties. Then he would go at night and watch people stream in and out of the properties. Crack houses.
The names on the properties were chief of police Hart. The hard line alleged Young and Hart owned 50 crack houses, The hard line used a pseudo address on the east side one night some one sprayed the front of the building with automatic weapon fire. The people mover (light elevated train) was built at this time total cost exceeded $220 million. I am not quite sure when the monument to Joe Louis was built, a large suspended black arm with a clenched fist, but why is there no boxing glove on the clenched fist?

Also around this time Tyree Guyton established what he named the Heidelburg project on the east side. He hauled a large amount of junk cars and parts, hoods, fenders, etc. to Heidelburg street where he "artistically repainted and arranged the items". He also would "artistically arrange" large numbers of old shoes on the side walks. Two other "projects" I discovered and viewed off site were 2 abandoned houses one completely covered with toy dolls nailed to the outside of of the aluminum siding stripped exterior, the other a house literally filled with stuff flowing out the front door. Needless to say the city was not very happy with his "work", but one guess as to who the "art expert" was that was promoting this "internationally acclaimed urban artist". Carmen Harlan current news anchor for the local NBC affiliate and resident of East Indian Village was raped in her home while taking a shower. No report of this crime was ever mentioned by any local media.

Dennis Archer was the next mayor. My next door neighbor, a small blonde dutch ancestry woman, worked somewhere in the city government but I do not know in what capacity she was employed or what location. She alleged to me that several times Archer, a married man, had hit on her. Archer was present and cheering when the city demolished the old down town Hudson's building to date I think there is only some concrete piers poured in place on the site location.

The next mayor was Kwame Kilpatrick when he was running for mayor I thought he would be preferable to Gil Hill a former police chief in the Young regime, man was I ever wrong. The scandal of note is the party at the Manoogian mansion (mayors home) where an "exotic dancer" was caught with the mayor by his wife Carlita. Carlita took a baseball bat to the woman and severely injured her, she was taken to a hospital by Detroit police treated and released, and no records exist of this incident at the hospital. Later on the woman was murdered in a drive by shooting, while sitting in a car. The bullets were identified as coming from a Detroit police issued pistol, but no record as to who it was issued to. The murder is still not solved. Queen Latifah a house guest of the Kilpatricks was caught in an after hours raid on a "gentlemans club", a 12 year old "exotic dancer" was also present during the raid. The rest of the Kilpatrick "legacy" has been pretty well established in the courts and the media.

The City Council. Clyde Cleveland pistol whipped and pushed his wife(girlfriend?) down a staircase, no longer on the council. Barbra Rose Collins left the council and was elected to Congress. She used campaign funds checkbook to purchase appliances from the ABC warehouse in Flint MI to be delivered to her cottage in Shay Lake MI. My sister was in DC for breast cancer awareness and went to visit her representative I wont relate her assessment of Barbra Rose's intellect and abilities. The House ethics committee initiated an investigation into Barbra Rose's activities but it was dropped when Barbra Rose failed to be reelected. She was replaced by Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (Kwame mommy). Monica Conyers (wife of John) sold out cheap receiving a $2000 bribe on a multimillion dollar sludge hauling contract she is finishing a 3 year prison sentence. Kay Bailey Hutchinson was being investigated for fraud and possible embezzlement, died prior to the conclusion of the investigation and heralded as a "great civic leader". Martha Reeves was doing a concert and referred to her council position as "my other job" voted out next election. The infamous "shrek incident" during council proceedings, I cant remember the names of the people involved but one woman repeatedly called a man "shrek" and was basically using this to voice her displeasure with him (it is on youtube if i can find it). Current council president Charles Pugh (open homosexual) was recently accused of sexual improprieties with a young male. He disappeared and was spotted by a Detroit resident in Seattle (what a coincidence), he has since been replaced as council president and his actual whereabouts are still unknown

This was all off the top of my head and if I thought a little harder and did some actual research I could maybe give you something worth reading.

In the original, they're saying

pleb

I gotcha, fam.

Name one group who represent the subversion of Jews upon allowing Jews access:
Christianity

Your religion is foreign AND Jewish, fucking deal with it.

Epic.

These aren't real, are they?

Who cares?

Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi - and I quite frankly doubt that the zombie kike loves me.
And I likewise doubt those who aren't kike-worshippers think I'm all that much of an asshole.

Why are you so bitter about this?

Jesus was a Jew.
The people who brought Christianity to Europe were Jews.
The people who bought into it most-deeply were slaves and others attracted the pseudo-egalitarianism Christendom promotes - and they still are the sort most prone to embracing Christianity.
Jews hate Christ because he was a Jew who acted against other Jews, because he attempted to turn Jewish subversion upon the Jewish people, and it worked.

Everything about Christianity is Semitic, there's just no getting away from that, and your bitterness toward your own kind, toward your peoples' Gods, shows you for what you are, for what all Christians are at their core: Jew-worshipping traitors, the goodest of goyim.

Dunno bout those, but this one is real.

The niggers aren't killing each other fast enough

That's real. I remember mainstream media reporting on it.

Thanks fam. But don't believe that's the correct one I was looking for.

dear god, why aren't we luring entire ghettos into deep rivers with fried chicken?

are you from europe? names like this are not atypical, my brother had a pretty good black friend named Unique Divine

That means he wasn't a Christian.

I LMAO when a fucking Methodist told me that.

Not really.

They get 99% of the actual 'street harassment' the landwhales wish they had, and without exception the grabby and persistent ones are the noise with 'swag'.

there was a show on the radio a while back where people were talking about black names

a good one was "airwrecka" (erica)

but the best was "la-a" (ladasha)

nogs

youtu.be/qqOSNI7l0bQ

Zaramanisha best girl
Maleisha a shit

This is probably what she meant. I'd rather not have to ever see a nigger, even if he was busy killing another nigger. If they're all dead no one will have to see any niggers killing eachother, because there'd be no niggers to see.

Most of those are state created

Obviously the problem here isn't niggers killing one another but white people that talk about it because that's racist.

Fucking commies.

Not only that, he doesn't know English grammar it seems. Just check his twitter handle.

People often come to Michigan from Ohio because it's the next thing up on the shit scale they can afford. Unfortunately pay often reflects this and helps to keep people trapped in the area.

it being in its origin a Jewish slaver house rule: do not let any ethnic group among the slaves you're taking to market stay together; and it fits the characteristic of a slave: he has no social ties to anyone except a debt to his master

Actually Paulus did that.

Black Detroit vs. White Livonia
The difference = 13 miles

VIDEO RELATED: youtube.com/watch?v=kPqetTa1IFo

No, they're not. They're niggers.

Even to libs, "multiracial democracy" can't sound that great. I mean most of them have left "diverse" areas for white suburbs at one point or another. They know, at least subconsciously, that living around whites is better.