The Chinese Question

The chinks have to go back. They have subhuman levels of empathy. Watch as they skin dogs alive. youtube.com/watch?v=R8b51zMk3SY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan#To_the_Japanese
kar.kent.ac.uk/47970/1/89FinalThesis-DavidAtkins_2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism#Animal_sacrifice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agathias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yet I still came to the thread and clicked on the link… why? what is wrong with me?

woo, that saved me. thanks for being a huge illiterate faggot, OP, and not webm'ing it

That's just the tip of the iceburg mate. Look up bear bile milking.

Theres nothing more vile than a sub human chink. Lets make japan great again and rape and kill more chinks.

the answer to the question is kill all of them.

They've been somewhat intelligent drones throughout their existence, no emotion at all.

Crucify these chinks

Chinks are the fucking worst. Every page on some of that genuine chinese food on wikipedo like hundred year eggs or glass noodles has a section about how they are stuffing that shit full of deadly poison because they want to cheap out. Not even jews are greedy enough to stuff the matzo full of lead to save pennies on the dollar.

you are going back you and your anchor baby you slant eyed yellow nigger.GTFO CHING CHONG!!

No (((you))) have to go back PETA.

take your little rat kids with your stinking cuisine laced with fish oil and soy sauce and go back to fucking china enemy!!

Are you mad because dogs aren't kosher or are you just a furry? I can't wait to go to China and get some traditional dog fried rice.

I'm not even Chinese. But China is cool and animals have no rights.

My dog will kill a nigger on command and loyal as fuck so there is a difference but nice analogy

Humans don't traditionally eat dog because Dog is mans companion and has done nothing but help us.

you must be a vegan well sorry your so skinny and sucked up but We eat meat around here.

Dogs that get eaten are raised to be eaten. They were never companions

and our dogs help us catch it.

All dogs are companions, regardless of breed.

The very existence of dogs is due to them being bred to help humans.

Dogs are literally a domesticated species. There is nothing beneficial to eating them that a cow or pig wouldn't outweigh with less effort for final product.

Mate, we've Co-evolved with dogs for the past ~20,000 years. They are incredibly loyal and are highly in tune with us, especially our body language. We've bred dogs for specific traits that we find useful or appealing; eating them is not one of those. Livestock, however, has been specifically bred for consumption

The one animal that would dedicate its life to serving you in almost any capacity you eat ? lol not only are you stupid because the dogs you kill could produce more food for you if used right you are a fucking idiot race of chinks that never could get past the bell curve of civilization and perpetually stuck eating cats and dogs like lowly heathens

not true chihuahuas are our mortal enemies

Ausfag here. Chinks definitely have to go back. We are on the brink of being overrun by these slopehead cunts.

Dogs give quick yield than cow and pig so its no surprise chinese chose them and moreover chinese tend to mix things and eat in a bowl this indicates their eating choices evolved due to severe shortage of food.
One man's food is another man's poison.

chihuhuas are bad ass yet function better to kill rats and any small animals when they are in a pack scenario so just one loner isn't doing what the breed does you get 5 of them in one house you will never see a rat or anything they can kill near you they are ferocious.

christfag detected

We need more female chinese immigrants I will keep them employed long time.

There is over a billion chinese people. There are distinct ethnic groups between these people, with what amounts to their own language and culture. What a backward few do does not represent the majority.
-t. CIDF

You're a fucking retard that needs to die.

Even if I can accept eating a good animal like that out of necessity, I can and will never accept skinning alive.
To grant the animal a shit and painless death is the absolute minimum of human decency and empathy. Those that can't muster even that don't deserve to live.

factory farms in america do the same shit

ya blew it

Chinese can pronounce L unlike Japanese

What the fuck.

Do I need to remind you niggers that China pays kids to shill for them just like Israel?

Gas the chinks.

IT'S TOO LATE

lmao you stupid cunt thats funny

Quick question yellow fever fags. Would you rather be married to a chink that is 100% NatSoc and is hot by China's standard (but she has not a single drop of white genes on her) or a white woman that is a SJW and has a chance of cucking you? Mind you, you can reform her and change her life, but with the chink you won't have to bother and she'll be loyal to you forever.

Good at least they will know how to deal with the emus

Is she another one of those cockteasing livestream hosts or a straight up whore?

Chinks are getting gassed as if eating dogs wasn't enough you are communist run by currency manipulater fags thinking we need your coffee cups and iphones GAS THE CHINKS!!

that sounds perfect

No she is a real actress and a bikini model

But are you white?

If you are white and go outside your race your are a fucking traitor regardless of how natsoc they are DUMBASS!!

Does it refer to her cup size?

MUH DIK

Captcha: yumjws

International relations with small countries:

USA

Russia

China

I'm from serbia and this is our experience, also chinese immigrants do their best to assimilate and not cause problems.

yeah blue eyes blond hair pink nipples

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

yes her nickname means mongolian breasts

Is that picture supposed to illustrate a Chinese female that matches China's attractive standard?
No wonder Asians love anime so much.

Chinks confirmed for subhuman.

I choose neither.

I choose a NatSoc nip and a NatSoc white girl. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

Nigger, Chinks buttfucked Mexico and Africa. Not that I really care, but you have it way off.

i'm triggered

Chill out. I'm obviously only going to have babies with the white one.

I want a natsoc Asian harem

what if I implant white eggs into them?

but hapa girls are qt

As far as whites go race mixing is for weak fucks that can't procreate with their own race because they are deficient so they seek outside their own because they know they are pure garbage to a WHITE.

I sensed some jealousy

All the evidence I've seen points to Asian/White crosses being absolutely insane. Its unfortunate. A japanese/white crossbreed race sounds good in theory.

let me guess Elliot Rogers and that one Austrian guy

Jesus Holla Forums why are you so dick happy with the nips. You remind me of that yellow fever faggot that ran TRS. I think Garrison made a cartoon about him once.

And filthy Frank.

same thing with white scum that mix with shit skins they are degenerate and waiting for the rope along with their niglets and other shitskin offspirng.

who the fuck? Did you know a hapa Geert Wilders is going to make the Netherlands Great Again?

Look man if you wanna fuck chinks then just fuck out of the NatSoc movement. I'm not telling you to fuck off /po/, it's an open forum. But don't try to squeeze your way into the rather feeble minds of Holla Forumsfags with your racemixing bullshit.

I know he's a faggot israel-loving PR fag. He's the best they got, but his whole plan is basically kick out muslims. He's slighty worse that a cuckservatice in the rest of his policies. But since he's the only real chance the Netherlands have of kicking out their refugee problem, then he's the only choice.

No. I hate Jews and Niggers and no other political movement can finally solve these questions
than what is the actuall difference?

ehh look man I know you are a chink fucker don't try to hide it but I will be 100% White power while you fuck you nip/gook/chink whatever My kids look like Hitlers dream yours with that mongoloid hump you go will be lacking the True Power.

I'm the FBI because I don't like racemixing? I told you, you can be here. Just don't paddle around with your stupid ideas, especially not in NatSoc threads. This is not one, but I have seen you racemixer faggots spread your idiocy on other NatSoc threads.

What the fuck? Now it's obvious you're just a LARPer.

My kids will look like Anime

You'll fare better in china's very own brand of communism, or maybe Japanese nationalism. Choose one, you can't be both NatSoc and a racemixer. I assure you that altough Hitler worked with them, he respected them and knew mixing the races would just create inferior beings and problems for all. Keep the races separated.

Do I got to?

I tell you the same I would tell a fbi agent I don't race mix like these degenerate fucking whores or loser white men sp fuck off.

Yes

I not trying to join a puritan religion. We don't really know what Hitler thought on the subject anyways, but It was legal to mix with Nipponese inGermany.

Oh come on you fucking autist. I set that up perfectly for you.

I should add, if your race is already mixed to hell and back (pretty much all of latino america and turkroaches) then who cares. If your race is pure, avoid it. It will fuck you up.

One of the reasons why Europeans-descent and Asian-descent people have higher IQ's on average is due those groups carrying a significant amount of Homo Neanderthal DNA due to intermixing.

And where is your proof?

And what exactly will come out of mixing now?

yea yea you nip fags trying to justify having an offspring with a white instead of a jap you can fuck off with that shit if you haven't notices we are at war to keep whites alive you fucking degenerate rat.

Thats what honorary aryan meant in reference to the nuremberg laws

Well I won't be mixing with sandniggers or amazon injuns

Sexy hapa waifus

And holy shit, what is with all you muh asians fags? I'm not gonna deny the racemixing memers haven't been here since 2015 but it has only gotten worse. Tell me you guys are just having a giggle at me and not actually believe all this bullshit.

Fuck sake people.
The issue with chinese is their lack of western pessimism.
And we need their eastern optimism.

The sun rises in the east.
Sets in the west.
And if we want to leave earth it has to rise and set in neither.

Check their art and compare to ours. We have realism that they lack. They have the inspiration we need.
Ying and yang.

Why the fuck do I even bother to fight for my race when faggots like you will throw it all away for muh dick. You guys make me seriously depressed, I hope all of Holla Forums hasn't fallen for this nonsense. I know the alt-kikes have, I know the cuckservatives have (Jeb's wife) but I thought Holla Forums of all places would wise up to this shit by now.

oh but you all got yer pro white website and kick it here yet fuck a gd chink or whatever NO!!!! FUCK YOU!! if it isn't white it isn't right

China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philipphines. Which one? They all have very different arts and culture (Except for Korea, they just copy everything Japan and China do, sometimes the US too)

That makes sense compare anison (anime songs) and martial industrial. We need them both

Instead of being autistic you should just accept that there are multiple master races

I was actually thinking today, that Aryans are naturally pessimistic but lack evidence. Do you actually have any evidence to support that? You are wrong about the Chinese though, they are pretty shit in most regards. Japs are the only okay Asians on my list so far, and they belong in Japan.

Yeah sure, but they should be divided.

Admittedly not much since even if a Caucasian + Asian mix were to produce better traits on average, we probably will reach the age of genetic engineering before the mixing will actually begin to take notable impact.
Also it is admittedly worthwhile to purely preserve Caucasians as Asians have a little bit of Denisovan DNA as well (which is quite clearly not a good thing if you take one look at Australian Aboriginals).
Still, generating qt Hapas in small amounts wouldn't be harmful.

FBI or underage?

Not relative to Europes.

Type "European art" into google.
Then "Chinese art" or "asian art"

Ours is more natural and realistic. We paint our portraits to give a sense of realism.
Theirs either has odd colouration, odd textures or odd structures in their paintings.

It really highlights the divide between east and west.

Its not like I saying they should be coming in mexican-like numbers so calm down

japs maybe ok culturally but they are not white so no matter how much you try to justify breeding with them it is still race mixing.But some fag asshole white thinks that is ok and I disagree 100%

Just the southern ones

I agree, but are you equating pessimism with realism? I honestly think I would agree, but I would love for you to type it out in detail.

But you wanna fuck them, and make shitty children out of it. Maybe i'm making too mant assumitions here but I pressume you're one of those fags that hate white women and would rather fuck a Jap.

You keep spreading this mentality on Holla Forums and it's gonna lead to bad shit man.

I have some bad news for you.

The Chinese should stay in China. Other then that we should remove communism.

Every Jap I have ever meet was a cuck too, or just a spergy weirdo.

I'm not spreading anything. I'm responding to op being a cunt.
Japanese women are cute. I can't help that.

That's pretty minor admixture. Looking at the outcome I'm not to worried.

Did you get to fuck their gfs?

If you are a white man regardless of your hate mostly blown over you by (((them))) your obligation is to procreate with a white woman and their is no excuse for fucking a gook jap nigger basically any non white in my book.

(26)
Why are you so defensive of asians? Are you a mix yourself? Do you have an Asian GF? Does criticizing China and mix fags trouble you?

No, but I beat up one once.

Most Asian females who date outside their own race are either trash or have ulterior motives though.

Oh yeah and there was also this fillipino faggot that had two sisters that were huge sluts ready to jump on my dick, which doesn't mean much considering they were huge sluts.

Yeah, they want their kids to be prettier that their the ones they could make with another average looking chink males. Hispanic women do this shit too.

Because there is a shill here who calls for asian genocide on the basis of a few old peasants eating dogs.
yes

Or they just like white guys because white guys rock

OP didn't say that, he said "GET THEM OUT", you know like how Trump wants the beaners out. And you can't deny China has done some pretty fucking shady shit to the west. They aren't jews, but they aren't anywhere near allies either. They are trying to fuck you up man.

Deport me to Siberia

Not really, it is usually because they thug cultural standards like picture related and want to date wiggers or they want to be able to leech off the foreigner for money/citizenship/English training.

I don't think they are too unrelated.
To be pessimistic is to see the dirt, the mould, the agony, the stress - to look at the problems and reflect
That is like looking at the reality of our life.
To be optimistic is to dream, to aspire, to let go of the reality - to look at the opportunities and let go

A realist is not entirely pessimistic, but it certainly is close to it.

There is a guy that says that. OP seemed to be him. I agree that communist China is shady. That's why going to war with Japan was stupid.

Oh and

They like white guys like you because you have good genes and are dumb enough to cuck out for them. Asian womens almost always go for cucks to get a serious relationship. They need you to be a cuck so you don't leave them.

Please my gf is otaku and asians with high standards date whites just as much.

Why do you listen to what intl shillposters say?

Anyone who promotes racemixing is automatically anti-white unless they only approve of non-whites mixing with non-whites. Even though I don't care for racemixing, it's an abomination to nature.

Seriously when will this "asian/latina women aren't so bad"

In this board is the asian shilling, in the cuckchan one is the latina shilling. Can't you faggots stop sperging and find a non-pozzed white woman.

Why settle for the substitute?

So you do have an Asian GF you racemixing faggot. I knew it, you're either a massive cuck or just fucking with me. But I doubt you would keep that up for this long, so you must really be a cuck. What a shame lad.

you actually look at the immigration stats the majority is preggy chinks coming here for free medical and or to marry a white man that is disenfranchised from his own kind because of rat jew propaganda so they might not be jews but they dam sure ain't our friends the covet everything whites have and want it for themselves and if it takes sending millions of pregnant chinks here to do it they will so stop living in a dream world we are at war to preserve the white race at all cost.

How is she doing that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan#To_the_Japanese

"I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

I've seen conflicting information on this. Got anything clearer?

Are you autists fine with whites race mixing in Asia?

Sorry man, it's just that the never ending racemixing propaganda, even if it's just a meme gets to me. It's been way too long. There are still daily threads on muh latinas/muslims/asians on cuckchan's Holla Forums and even though this place isn't as bad with the latina/muslim shit, the asian shilling is still prominent.

This, the highest rate of racemixing is between beta-cuck white males and yellow goblin women.

If you cuck out because you're too much of a faggot to secure a white woman you're a traitor to the race and should simply kill yourself along with your foreign invading wife and your mongrel children.

No one is advocating that. And fact is it was legal with Japanese.

This is a good thing to show to all those chinese loving faggots. China has no damn empathy, and if after so many years they haven't overthrown their goverment then they have something seriously wrong inside them.

Post pictures.

Funny how even what is considered negligent content 8/pol/ still manages to hold the higher ground.

*even with

Okay but can you give me a source? I mentioned conflicting info for a reason, i didn't say i was dead set.

Was the USSR any better? That's communism for you.

yea all this waifu bullshit and shilling to think its ok to mix with a chink hasn't gone unnoticed but makes you think tho because they have a billion over there they hating Trump immigration cuz they just been running over her with their little yellow niglets the entire time we was looking one way will they pile on in SEND THEM ALL BACK!!!

Is Russia still the same? No. Is China still the damn same? Yes. Call me when the chinese show interest in stopping their commie goverment.

Tyrone pls

this thread is Holla Forums tier

You're not proving me wrong, pathetic cuck.

Was it?

Are you implying you live in Asia or something? Well whatever faggot. Do what you will.

The USSR fell because gorbachev was a traitor. Yeah communism is terrible but he still sold out his country to the west. If it wasn't for Putin Russia would be an oligarchic shithole.

You are the cuck.

Yes. Your graph doesn't even contrdict that.

Good comeback beta-cuck, go run along and worship your hob goblins now.

actually until a about 150 years ago dog meat was actually sold througout europe, people have been eating dog meat for quite a while, it just wasn't really common because a dog is a pretty a meager source for meat, and as you say mostly they are more of a companion. Slaughtering them with unnecessary cruelty is terrible though

I can tell you what i encounter in my homeland.
The main reason the Chinese move out from where they belong is due to the fact that living in Communist China is unbearable.

Every second they are tracking you location though mobile phone usage.
If you point out the wrong of the government policy , you will be disappear from the society.

most 'civilized' food taboo's originate in Britain
like horse meat, cat meat, dog meat etcetera
considering a frog will eat anything dipped in garlic sauce and slavs have had so many famines im sure theres a ukrainian recipe for clay, tree bark and small child pot roast

NSA

AltRight twitter purge

I don't want to sound like a hyper-technical Holla Forums retard, but everyone in this thread recognizes that China isn't communist anymore right?

communism 101 china didn't create it btw

its pseudo-communist and thats still bad

china isn't commie hahaha aren't you supposed to be out protesting fag?

That's why there choose Australia rather than USA.
The media are so kosher here.

It is. They changed the economics but not the ideology.

(((Karl "the cuck" Marx))) strikes again

It's not though.
Even the CCP admits that it is socialism.

I see. A lot go to Japan too.

I hate to say it , but the Chinese will be gone once there homeland no longer allowing Communist party in charge of the Government.

How so? Will the jews finally decide to pozz them too?

China has an extremely materialistic society, so if communism-lite is retracted then many will migrate to other places, causing issues for everyone.
This is probably inevitable since China's economy is heading for collapse.

They have already been infiltrate by the jews don't be stupid.

The solution is to go full NazBol

Can confirm, lived in various parts of Asia for the better part of 20 years. I don't mind ficki ficki with an Asian girl every now and then, but the ones who want a relationship with you either look specifically for white cucks or want to turn YOU into a cuck. The ones who live in Europe/US are even worse because in addition to the above they are also turbo-SJW. But if you can manage to find one who's not shit like that, then go ahead. Just remember that Asian girls these days are actively expected by their families to get a rich cuck no matter what race, although they will still try to avoid rich niggers.

nah. asians are alright.

the chinese are a bit fucked in the head

Does cuck mean beta now?

Well you know what I mean. But if your Asian gf isn't one of those then I guess you lucked out. Just be careful with the relationship.

Getting financially exploited by a gook due to sexual frustrations must be the most depressing thing i've ever heard..

lol asians are all right? NO!!

I don't. Do you mean a literal cuckold or that they just want money and are clingy?

just cus yer cucked ass if fking one don't make any of those yellow niggers ok.

No.
On 8/pol/ when the word cuck is used outside of literal context it usually refers to men who over-compromise on their values.

meant to respond to

And the moral code in china is weird .
They always told us to be humble , therefore they best of the people won't come up until it's almost over .
They are too picky to those who try to save him , they want a perfect non corrupt human being save them from misery .

They even have Simplified chinese work as newspeak.

we have been told if the government is bad , you have to save it so it could change into paradise , not to co up it.

fucking slide thread

Both, although the latter happens much more often. The literal cucking is usually only done by the more insane of these women. The money not only goes to her mind you, there are cases where the Asian woman in question have an entire family who do not work at all and rely on the white man's money to live, this is especially prevalent in Southeast Asian shitholes.

Was the literal cucking with a chinese or a foreigner?
This isn't much of an issue with Japan though.

I cannot say it enough: this is your brain on fucking Universalism. You reveal yourself as an imbecile or as someone who hasn't actually thought about an issue if you use Universalist arguments to justify your position on it. I will blow out this argument and every single analogue in 4 words: an exception necessarily exists. Develop a hierarchical world view, or realize you're too stupid for such thought and shut up.

Yeah pretty sure Japan ranked highest in the world regarding affordability and quality of life

No reading comprehension. You are retarded.

Tbf they did ECG studies
our brains react to the sounds of dogs in pain in a similar manner to human infants crying
we domesticated dogs during our hunter gatherer days and evolved alongside them
hell influenza would still be a deadly virus like the Spanish flu if our ancestors didnt sleep next to chicken droppings for about 10,000 years

Mongols had a weird way of killing animals
anything smaller than a sheep you just decapitated
but anything like a sheep or larger you were supposed to get two men to grab it, stretch it out then another man made an incision in the animals chest cavity through which he would reach into with his hand, feel around until he found the heart which he would then have to squeeze/crush with his bare hand
that was by law the only way to kill an animal larger than a sheep for meat in the Mongol Empire

kar.kent.ac.uk/47970/1/89FinalThesis-DavidAtkins_2.pdf

So it seems that East Asians experience greater distress when observing conflict or suffering than Whites, but more commonly react with aversion than empathy. The paper puts the difference down to (((culture))) rather than race of course.

Yup, the AIDF is here. Race traitors need to go into the gas chamber, not exceptions, no excuses.

Affordability? Japanese enter into multi generation mortgages with their children and unborn grandchildren. It's the only way to afford a house.

Well not with property
but things like food, healthcare, education, hygiene standards etcetera
I dont know where but it wasnt the best places to live thing
The rankings were No.1 Japan, No.2 Australia, No.3 USA

I don't mind nonwhites if they stay in their own countries and

U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
U N B A N N A B L E
MODS = FAGS
MODS = KIKES
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E

what the actual fuck

yeah chinks
cut the bears paws off for soup
keep it alive in a small cage with a pipe stabbed into its liver from which you can drain their bile which is used in chink medicine
they keep it alive and feed it weird shit to increase bile production
stuff like pure lard or gutter oil to make the bears body produce more bile to break down the fats
which doesnt happen because a copper/iron pipe is stabbed through their bile duct draining it out into a dog bowl below the cage

Agreed. This is the same with all nonwhites. They are subhuman see niggers and their hit and run violence and cannibalism and sandniggers and their behead and stone goddamn everything. Shitskins are all subhuman and they need to go back.

Why do they still do this traditional medicine shit? I can't imagine putting that toxic animal waste will improve my health

Even if it does, it's just fucking inhumane.

Because largely they're dumb
Korea and Japan are the only east asian countries still not practicing this herbal traditional medicine shit, and some rural Koreans still practice it
Japans got cults that do stupid things like reiki or spiritual healing nonsense like hippies in the west or those christians in america that think you can cure cancer with massages
China has always been a fucked up place, China and Korea widely practiced court eunuch traditions I dont know if the rest of that region did

The USSR refused to adapt and collapsed but China adapted and that's why it's still here. Honestly, I would love to see the Chinese people stand up to their communist government but that would be a bloodbath.

It's dumb, but in a way it's innocent.
Not this fucking shit.

Acupuncture has proven to be bogus as well. But you do have to wounder if some of these things work and we just don't know about since pharmaceutical companies would lose shekels. I'm convinced that there's a real cure for cancer out there being covered up.

it would be innocent if these nutters didnt convince people to stop taking chemo so 'the massages can be more effective'

Yeah it is
acupuncture conducted by a professional is no different than a guy sticking random needles into you at random places

China gets a bad rep because of the ingredients for traditional Chinese medicine. I don't think they should get too much flak for that; it's not honor killings tier or anything. Unfortunately, it is unquestionable that they are the Jews of Asia and usually more than a bit proud of the fact.

It's not that they eat weird shit, it's how the harvest it. Starving endangered species in shit covered cages, then ripping their skin off alive and siphoning their fluids until they die is pretty fucked up, not even niggers do that.

oh come on niggers huff their own fermented shit to get high and eat each other raw
the chinks are savage because their dumb as shit peasant traditions survived but all their nobility and proper culture got wiped out or fled to Taiwan

Fuck rankings, if you can't own property, you are nothing. The jap neets have worked this out. The only thing they've given up is the pretense of having a worthwhile existence.

go back where?
what universe do you believe they came from?

kek

i don't mind animals getting eaten but the way these chinks handle them is outright sadistic

Meme harder Holla Forums

Tfw rhinos are extinct largely because of these fuckers.

Of course niggers do stupid shit. You don't understand, it's not the disgustingness and the absurdity of it, it's the downright cruelty to animals and complete lack of empathy. It seems like antipathy, honestly. Niggers will kick cats for fun but they will not systematically torture them for little to no reason.

Not even other subhuman superstition practices go beyond chicken sacrifices. Where on the planet will you find shit like bear bile farms that make up billion dollar industries? Where else on earth do you find dog farms where animals are boiled and skinned alive? These people don't even humanely kill, they're downright sadistic. But for what reason? They don't even look like they enjoy doing this shit.

Shitting in a bucket and smelling it is nowhere near comparable to the shit like in the OP video. They callously skin these scared animals, alive. Just looking into their sad fucking eyes after they've been skinned makes me want to kill myself.

Niggers huff shit because it makes them feel good. Look at these ant-brained slopes, they look like they have no emotions. They do nothing for pleasure, for fun, for love. They are robots who only care about monetary gain. These are the kind of people who will let an animal die a horrible and cruel death instead of bolting their heads to save money on the boltguns. To them, pennies are worth more than suffering. It doesn't even matter what the extent of that suffering is. They'll run over a baby with a steamroller if moving to the side costs more in gas.

yall niggers retarded
dog eating is okay but not when you
FUCKING SKIN THEM ALIVE

holy shit the western civilization created methods of killing animals without pain and suffering for a reason
thats why we dont have all that kosher nor halal bullshit
neither we should skin animals alive or farm them forcefully whithout caring about their stress levels

a note on the racemixing retards

the average chink is fucking disgusting
you are basically falling for propaganda like those "israeli qt girls" posters who cherrypick images for their shilling.

What's wrong with skinning dogs?

You yellow fever's are some disgusting fucks

It's actually Koreans that have the most trouble because their letter for R and L is the same

This

I see niggers from r/the_donald have arrived.

See, I could have a slight respect for these chinks if at the very least they attempted to kill the dogs humanely. But they just resort to skinning them alive by cooking them to kill them. It obviously doesn't work.

Chickens having their throats slit and being left to bleed suffer less than those poor things.

Pigs are cleaner and smarter than dogs, user.

Dogs are also oily and smell terrible.

Dogs also dig deep to unearth delicious human poop

who the fuck cares?
as long as they stay in their land, who gives a fuck about what they do

EVERYTHING

I would probably forbid the sale of dog meat but all this whining here annoys me very much. In nature, animals are regularly eaten alive and during war, wounded soldiers lie long on the battlefield before they die. That's life, man up faggots!

we would be against skinning pigs alive too, retard

See

Then watch

forget the kikes, gas the gooks.

NO
NO
NO

A real man kills the creature swiftly with as little pain as possible. These mongrels purposefully torture the animals for "flavour"
frankly the dog cooks should pe put to death the same way they cook their meat

Are you upset because dogs arn't kosher?

Is that why you post this every day, OP?

I am also annoyed by people who say:

It's just a cultural thing. We must teach them to be better humans.

good I think I would like to see contrarian fags like you hang alongisde your gook friends

I don't get what you're implying?

Should I have the same amount of empathy as a baboon, should I hold people to the same standards as animals in the wild?

Guarantee you stuff your fat fuckin' face with food containing factory farmed meat/byproducts. Now wipe the dried up speghettiO's stains from your mouth, and fuck off.

Honestly, I think we should learn cruelty from them. If there's one thing destroying our society, it's an excess of retarded sympathies.

ZHIDF get out.

Empathy traces back to intelligence, especially to beings which cannot defend themselves.

As cruel as it is, humans need meat to survive. Vegans get fucked; to this day, there is no alternative to animal protein today. And no one is quitting meat when there's just so much benefits to consuming it.

If you sacrifice animals for consumption, doing it as painless as possible is the humane solution to avoid suffering. There are numerous studies that also mention nervous breakdowns from pain spoil meat. So those gooks are not only completely spoiling the meat, but also doing it like barbarians.

Heck, I stand corrected. Even pre-medieval barbarian tribes had enough compassion to put down boars they hunted as quickly as possible to avoid unnecessary suffering.

This is our mental illness, frankly. They are healthy in this regard. If we can stop crying about dogs, we can see this and learn from them.

chinks are weird

most of them i've met have been ant people who literally only care about their family and nothing else, but a few i've met have been incredibly hospitable mainly the merchants though

(((you))) too shalomstein get gassed along with your gook pets

I shoot well, I kill quickly when I hunt. I am just fucking around with the buttflusterd faggot who says people should man up and eat animals alive.

Any sources on the pre-medieval barbarians?

We're fine. Ours is a mental model well suited to a Europe armed for modern warfare. The source of the problem is maleducation on race.

they caught a navy lt commander TAIWANESE american spying for the mainland
also the NASA and los alamos spies

asians cannot be trusted

No, we should only care about things that really matter not about trivialities like these. In nature animals are slaughtered much more cruelly than the gooks do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism#Animal_sacrifice

Testimony of Agathias of Myrina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agathias

They're doing ritual sacrifices, which are supposed to be elaborate and much more of an activity which means it has tradition involved. A great majority of the pre-Romanized tribes were hunters. So if they do animal sacrifices by beheading, they wouldn't leave animals to suffer for eating.

They don't want to put a bullet through the head of the animals, fine. Slicing their throat is not very humane, but they're dead with much less pain than that barbaric shit, and it doesn't go too far off from slaughterhouses. It's not a question of being humane; for them, putting them in boiling water before skinning them alive is for economical/cultural reasons.

Their culture tells them to eat dogs boiled alive and skinned with their front legs chopped. The butcher could chop the dog's head just as easily. It means suffering is not a collateral, it indicates a necessity in the procedure.

Where the fuck do you live? We're destroying our society from the inside and it's imploding like an overcooked cream puff.

I don't think this is something with a genetic component, since whites in the past were not this clownishly altruistic.

The only reason I can see for this obviously anti-asian shilling lately is to use Holla Forums's natural distaste for non-whites to condition them to ignore an example of technologically advanced societies that are not culturally cucked.

Bashing chinks was an Aussie past time,

we even had an 'inter-colonial conference on the Chinese question', kicking out the slants led to federalisation of this great nation.

No, stranger empathy and altruism is the basis of higher forms of organization such as civlisation, and permits structure like the free market to exist. You cannot throw out our empathy and harden our souls without having mafias run protection rackets on every street corner.

Choosing an Asian group dynamic would also kill our military adaptability.

Asian society is not modelled under the western society trifecta of Romano-Greek legacy/Christiandom/Germanic customs.

They are modelled towards warring clans which battled for supremacy of their lands up until the 19th century. As others mentioned, they're "ant people" because their culture, as it is, was modelled differently. Their lack of compassion is just a reflection of decades of a communist government who flirts with capitalism to advance their own goals and further tighten their grip on their continent.

The Japanese embraced western culture. South Korea did too. And right now, South Korea is on total uprise against Rasputin-with-a-Vagina Park whatever.

So, you can kick chink ass, but can't win a war against emus. Tell me how does that compute.

Who even cares. Mainland Chinese are all rude af chiggers. Cutthroat, pushy, ignorant zoo animals.

That's before you take all the newmoney into account.

A hunter used to have bow and arrow. A shot usually did not kill the prey and so the hunter had to track the blood trail. The prey has been slowly suffocated due to ther wounds. Nobody was disturbed by it, only the modern man (a fagot) tcares about something like that.

If the choice is europeans banding together into "mafia families" or going extinct, which would you choose?

You mean adapting to women in combat and trans and gay soldiers? Or maybe we'd lose the ability to adapt to a world where we feed, clothe, and finance our enemies so they can kill us more. Perhaps we'd lose our military's best adaptation, learning to fight wars for a foreign "ally" who sees us as living dirt?

Again, so what? We teach them about our wonderful culture 5 minutes before it gets AIDS and dies. I don't think we're the ones who need to be teaching right now. We're the ones who need to learn.

Now you're just being a fool.

Need to fucking learn what? Society regressed in the last 10 years. They are fucking regressed like that in the last what, centuries?

We need to take a few steps back to what is not working, and Trump is a step back for a leap forward, for example. No nostalgia involved; certain things worked in the past. This is respecting tradition; keeping alive what deserves to be kept alive.

lol, good one

Our society has been degenerating for about 200 years. We do not have to go back a few steps but run as fast as we can.

Asian standard of beauty is actually pretty darn different than ours.

I have a chink friend I used to work with. He took me out to a chink restaurant that all the chinks in town apparently love. I showed him picture of my gf yeah, yeah race mixing, I'm already mixed, shove it up your ass (Northern Chinese) who I thought was gorgeous: cute face, great legs, great figure, somewhere between B-C cup, fair skin. His reaction was "oh… uh… she's okay. You Americans have a weird taste in women." I asked him what he thought was attractive. I pointed at all the she-chinks in the restaurant, and all the ones he agreed were attractive were plain-to-weird-looking to me. The only one we agreed on looked very homely, had plain Jane kind of look to her.

Since then I've been kind of speculating that the reason why there's such a huge White Man -> Asian Woman phenomena might be because we're taking all the women who are considered below average over there because they look above average here.