What’s your favourite drug and why?

What’s your favourite drug and why?

Attached: 3EDCDC1E-4B3E-423D-A255-F82CD31A3248.jpg (540x661, 58.63K)

>>827411694Weed. Cheap, effective, easy to find, impossible to OD, and getting more legal every day.

>>827411694I’ll start, it’s between mdma and 2cb, but I think I’ll have to go with md. Nothing compares to the rush you get when you do 2/3 of a gram at a sweaty rave and just lose your mind. I also hallucinate towards the end of the trip & I just love it.

Insulin because my shit tier pancreas gave up on the rest of me

>>827411768Good choice. Haven’t smoked in a long time & can’t wait to do it again w my friends when lockdown is over

>>827411694Whiskey.It tastes delicious with sweet and sour mix. Also I live in a retard state and can't get anything else without trying

>>827411842Unlucky user. How do you deal with injecting it every day? I definitely couldn’t do it

>>827411968I think I’m still too young to enjoy whiskey, I just can’t stand the stuff & the only people I know that enjoy it are at least 25+

>>827411976Saving up for a pump. It’s not bad. Just have to tailor your life and understand there’s shit I just don’t get to do. I know I’d be dead if I lived a hundred years ago so I’m lucky

>>827411694I just get drunk and maybe a little high sometimes. 'Cause I already see shit out of the corner of my eyes without being on shit and my dreams are an amazing hyper realistic trip all on their own. Seriously, every night is an adventure and I get to sleep in like 5-10 minutes.

>>827412055I hated it for a while and only drank sweet rum drinks.Then I discovered The Whiskey Sour.Just don't drink it with coke like all of the other retards. Or better yet, get a good 8 year scotch and drink it on ice with a squeeze of lime

>>827411915What's your fave whiskey?

>>827411694What's the best drug to do if I just want a relaxing experience? Weed is good for like thirty minutes before you feel like you weigh two cars and start getting paralyzed with paranoia.

Attached: 1589241725997.jpg (2126x1264, 515.7K)

>>827412079Aw I’m sorry user :(( I’m the same with my asthma, I know I would’ve died if I lived a hundred years ago too lol

>>827412197I might give that a go

>>827412546Smoke less weed, otherwise just alcohol really. Alcohol bad tho

Weed, because I love being high.Molly is the second because every orgasm is the best ever.

>>827412546Hmm have you tried different strains? Because for me if I get some decent quality weed (like not skunk or anything with too much THC) or some hash it’s a very relaxing experience. Gotta remember weed reacts in everyone’s body differently though, so it could just be you. If weed doesn’t work out, taking small amounts of ket is quite nice if you just wanna mellow out. And it wears off fairly quickly if you decide you don’t like how it feels.

I like most of the common drugs>t. degenerate

>>827412773>Smoke less weedI do drugs extremely rarely, once or twice a year. That was just how I reacted to weed the last couple times, each time were two-three months apart from each other.

meth, it's magnificent

>>827412792Have you tried 2cb before?Sex while on md is fucking amazing don’t get me wrong, but on 2cb it’s a whole other level. I’m pretty sure it was originally marketed as a sex enhancing drug. Fucking while everything is glowing with rainbows & every movement feels like ecstasy is just, beyond words haha.

>>8274116941.weed2.heroin-cant do atm3.shrooms4.acid

>>8274129871. Yes2. But why3. I’ve always wanted to do them but have never got the chance, what are they like? 4. Acid is amazing, but it always makes my bones ache at the end of the high & it makes me cry not being able to get into a comfortable position to sleep lmao. So I don’t do it too often.

>>827413083But why do you do heroin not why aren’t you doing it atm *

Poppers, because it’s over in a minute, no hangover, no addiction, no serious side effects, cheap, legal, discrete. Perfect when you know your partying days are over due to marriage and health conditions.

>>827411842Same. For me. 1. Insulin2. Alcohol3. H.4. weed.5. Shrooms

Peyote, there's nothing like going to the desert and walk for hours until it finds me, then tripping all night under the stars with the fire, that pure feeling of love is something that really changed my life.Sacred plant, doesn't cost a cent, can produce the most intense hallucinations any drug can provide, be able to communicate with spirits, can't OD and it's completely innocuous, I wish there was enough in the world for everyone to tryI've also tried weed, mushrooms, LSD, DMT and changa 2nd gen

Attached: 62256100_2261419397455616_1957036233930571776_n.jpg (360x480, 43.1K)

>>827413156>no serious side effects It can give you a heart attack or cause blindness with regular useBut yes good choice, I absolutely love poppers, it’s always a good laugh when someone gets a bottle out at a party. I also like how easy it is to take, with powdered drugs shit gets stuck up your nose but with poppers it’s just a wee sniff of the bottle and you’re good

Weed helps me brainstormAcid has changed my life, but it doesn't anymore. Not sure if tolerance or if I have my shit together enough where I don't need to change my life anymore.

>>827413385Man I really hope I get to try it one day. South American peyote vision art is so sick, you know they’ve gotta be on some good shit to make that. How does it compare to acid?

>>827411694AmphetamineMakes you feel excited about everything, can focus for hours and hours, and feel good about it. Con being what you're focusing on half the time is shitposting which magically feels somehow productive because of the drug. Con is it's fucked up my heart pretty bad.

>>827413522I feel like acid helps you better understand what you’re doing with your life & what you really want, if you’ve got that figured out like you’ve said then acid can’t take you any further haha

>>827413559Do you still do it? Were / are you addicted?

>>827413644I've taken a break, want to get a checkup on my cardiovascular before I keep taking because some heart scares I've had, but Corona-chan has made getting a checkup impossible. For a period, I was pretty addicted, classic escalating dose for a month period before I run out of my 100 pill script. Never delt with proper withdrawal though, just the daily come downs, so I probably was never that dependent. And, when I get my checkup granted everything is alright, I'm gonna be regulating my intake much more to prevent repeats of that.

>>827413439True but very rare, rare enough to avoid being illegal.

>>827411694the following>2 tabs of acid>have 1 glass of scotch on the come-up to calm the nerves and get me buzzed/excited>peak hits>lay down, listen to music, enjoy the trip etc>smoke a fat joint when peak ends>have a fap in the shower>follow up with a few beers, chilling with snacks and a movie/stream/anime series while wrapped in a nice warm blanketcomfiest shit ever

>>827413947Definitely try not to do it too much, obviously you know what’s best for you but it’s just so easy to sleep into a dependency time of thing with pharmaceuticals.

>>827413968Yeah very true. It’s just that this girl I know used to take it regularly throughout the day everyday & she experienced heart palpitations and had to stop haha.

>>827414074I don’t know why but I find it really hard to trip on my own, I think my head is quite fucked up so to be alone with my own thoughts while on acid just makes me freak out. If I’ve got someone to talk to it makes it sooo much better. But definitely agree with the rest, listening to music & smoking joints while in a cozy blanket is the best while on it.Do you get body aches towards the end of the trip?

>>827413526Absolutely, but to get to that level it needs like 20 cacti and after three it's pretty hard to eat cuz it's extremely bitter and can easily make people puke uncontrollablyCompared with LSD I'd say it's more vivid, makes my body feel great, light agile and strong, the hallucinations are more powerful and after the peak it's very easy to enter into a deep meditative state, can easily trip with peyote for days, it'll take away the hunger and aches from the body

>>827414125Yeah, having had a slight taste of exactly that, I know to avoid it. During that month period, constantly bumping up the dose chasing the high, staying up for 30 hours, has really taken a giant shit on my body. Months later, still dealing with heart palpitations, pain, random pins and needles in my limbs, it really does get scary. Really just wish I can get this checked out, get what needs to be done done to rectify the health issues, and keep taking my meds to get work done. We all learn the hard way I guess

>>827414373Forgot pic, awesome colors

Attached: images (4).jpg (554x554, 91.18K)

>>827414373Can I come do peyote with you pls user, it sounds amazing haha. I always try and meditate on acid but my brain just feels like it’s going a million miles an hour and I’m never able to get into that state. Do you ever have bad trips on it?

>>827414487I love it so much. I did an art project at uni on peyote visions & made this, inspired by them

Attached: D9C07AFA-D434-420F-9F92-598AA600CD60.jpg (828x994, 242.12K)

>>827414327>i find it hard to trip on your owndepends what you're like as a person. are you able to enjoy your own company without feeling the need to text someone or socialize every few minutes?then yeah you'll prefer tripping alone. other people ruin your trips. do you feel the need to constantly be on facebook, whatsapp, kik and insta messaging your 400 closest friends? do you spend at least a portion of every single day hanging out with people/friends and doing stuff?then yeah you'll hate tripping alone and will much prefer to do it in a group. it's the same with the "DONT LOOK IN THE MIRROR" meme when tripping. only shallow people who actually worry about their self-image freak out. the kind of people who worry that a single pimple will ruin their social life for weeks. if you're happy with your appearance and your self then looking in a mirror's fine. >body achesno.

>>827414485Ah that’s terrible, pls take care of yourself from now on user!! Are you sure you can’t see a doctor at the moment? I had to get my blood pressure checked due to some medication I’m on & they made me go in when I didn’t even want to haha. Don’t worry I get it, I absolutely wrecked by body with mdma when I was 17. Definitely learnt the hard way as well.

Asprin is legit.

>>827414848> are you able to enjoy your own company without feeling the need to text someone or socialize every few minutes?Absolutely, in fact I ignore people way too much. Could easily not speak to anyone for days. I like my own company just as much as I like spending time with people I think. Have to be in the mood for both situations.>do you feel the need to constantly be on facebook, whatsapp, kik and insta messaging your 400 closest friends? No>do you spend at least a portion of every single day hanging out with people/friends and doing stuff?Pre lockdown I did, because I lived with 6 other people in uni halls & felt left out & bored if I didn’t go join them.> if you're happy with your appearance and your self then looking in a mirror's fine. I fucking hate myself & don’t like what I see in the mirror sober, but I don’t get the whole don’t look in the mirror on acid thing, that’s not what freaks me out. If anything it just makes me laugh at how retarded I look.I think it’s mainly because I have anxiety & depression & it’s easy to slip into a anxious kind of manic state if I’m alone on acid, but when I’m with other people they help talk me out of it. Idk I’m just weird haha.

>>827414958Thanks!! I'm trying real hard now to treat my body right, stopped drinking coffee, have almost completely cut out nicotine, and it's making it a lot better. My Mom handles all my health care stuff (18 and kinda new to it all), and she says she can't get a checkup, though really she probably just doesn't wanna pay the copay. I'll try to figure it out!>Don’t worry I get it, I absolutely wrecked by body with mdma when I was 17. Definitely learnt the hard way as well.It's comforting to hear that actually, thanks user. Thought I was kinda alone here, for my specific predicament. Did you rave? Or just took it at home?

>>827414522Sure user, I love taking people to the desert and show them the peyote way and it's really nice to have some company during a fireNever ever had a bad trip, I honestly don't think it's possible, it's like being overwhelmed with love, and I always come back with more understanding and a lesson learnedPlus nature there is really interesting, and cacti have all this mandalic shapes that makes tripping during the day a real treat, pic related, those yellow fruits are like lemons but a bit sweet, I usually bring a backpack just to pick as some for the trip

>>827411694>weed mainlyHave some Molly laying around will take on a special occasion

>>827414753Noice, brother

/zkBW3r

>>827415494This

>>827415628Holy shit it's not uploading

>>827411694DXM and weed has kept me very entertained lately, lets just hope this shit doesnt get scheduled

>>827411694Lyrica. I love taking Lyrica(Pregabalin), specifically 1500mg, it's a lot like rolling on MDMA with alot of the associated risks and lasts for almost 10 hours. Appetite suppressant, helps with anxiety and sleep. Only downside is tolerance builds quickly, I.e 4 days of continuous use. As well it's super easy to obtain a script as it's a non-narcotic neuralgia medication in the same vein as Gabapentin.

>>827415672Last try

>>827411694Do you mean "favorite" as the best of the best that I have tried or as what I would take rignt now?If first, then shrooms.If second, then 4mmc.

>>827415691With NONE of the associated risks** meant to say.

Hydros.

>>827412055I'm under 25, stop being a pussy and drink itYou'll be sick at first but you'll get used to it

>>827411694Xanax bars... because they melt away my chronic worrying and nagging thoughts and I just melt into bliss. Unfortunately it's habit forming and tolerance builds quickly.

>>827415392That’s really good, caffeine and nicotine are hard things to give up so that’s really good for you!! Definitely ask her about it, gotta put your health first. Ah shit you’re American, we have tax funded healthcare so I don’t have the cost to worry aboutI think there’s plenty of people who went too hard on drugs when they were teenagers out there user, but I get you, hearing someone else has been through a similar thing is comforting! >Did you rave? Or just took it at home?I have done it once or twice at home, but mainly took it at raves and house parties. I’m from a really boring, rural part of the uk where we have fuck all to do except party drugs lmao. I went through a phase where I was doing it every weekend, I got to the point where didn’t even get high off it anymore, it just made me feel something for a few hours & I was able to party. The whole rest of the time I’d be on a comedown. Completely fried my serotonin receptors, still don’t think they’ve recovered. And my bladder was in pain a lot of the time. I’m very glad md isn’t particularly addictive because I was able to stop easily when I realised what a horrible cycle I was in!! Now I only do it 3x a year max, the high is so so much better bc I build up a tolerance, and I don’t have to deal with the comedowns all the time lol.

>>827415843Idk man Opies are pretty fucking boring and wreak havoc on the system, not to mention the addiction.

>>827412546I guess if you're a little pussy, weed doesn't make you paranoid if you're not new

>>827411694Colcrys, couldn’t get by without it

>>827415977I think I’m gonna stick to drinking things I actually enjoy but I’ll give whiskey a go eventually

>>827415494I hope we meet while tripping on cacti in the desert one day

>>827415684What’s dxm like?

>>827416114Whiskey is good if you drink the flavored stuffThen work up to the nasty shitIt makes it a 100% easier to get trashed like I am right nowJust make sure you have a full stomach fag

>>827416037I just don't have fun anymore with weed, nowadays it just makes me very paranoid and start overanalyzing stuff about myself, work and relationships, this is after using it almost daily for a year

>>827415691my mother has had a prescription for this for years now and i've never thought to try it out...

>>827415691Honestly I have to say I’ve never heard of it!! Sounds pretty sick though, I’d love to be able to experience the high md gives you for 10 hours I don’t really fuck with pharmaceuticals though, just not really for me.

>>827415993Do you get prescription xans? They’re pretty nasty, like you take them & then a day later & you wake up, pills are all gone and you’ve lost 24 hrs lol.

>>827416260That's why you smoke with friendaEven if you're roommate is asleep smoking while they're there will get rid of paranoiaUnless you're in a haunted house, I smoked weed there and felt paranoid and watched all the time. Then I moved, never felt it again

>>827416151It's surprisingly easy to meet strangers in the desert I even meet a qt Brazilian girl and after that we even lived together for a while! people from all over the world go to a place called San Luis Potosí in Mexico, it's pretty surreal

>>827416196depends on the plateau. last night i was tripping on deslym (which has extended release DXM) and i was mid 2nd plat. It was like being high and drunk but with lots more dissociation. ive reached mid 3rd plat where i layed down in the dark and i was just out of this world, pretty cool hallucinations and i felt like i was floating in the middle of space. weed goes great with it

>>827416260It literally sounds to me like you smoke way too much at one sitting.

Love

Attached: 1589205103246.jpg (255x213, 11.54K)

was LSD and weed concentrates but i've been sober for like a year now

>>827416223I’ll give it a go!Don’t worry I always have a snack on some carbs before drinking, I’m responsible ( I say, when in reality it’s usually a slice of bread & that’s all I’ve eaten that day...)

>>827415325>I have anxiety & depression & it’s easy to slip into a anxious kind of manic state if I’m alone on acidthat sucks user. i used to get this too. then on a trip i realized, at least for me, it's cuz I just kept fighting the trip and didnt just drop out and relax. try to keep yourself occupied during your next trip so you dont have time to just sit and think about stuff. I get the same when when i get in my own head on weed/acid but it all goes away when i just keep myself busy.

>>827416414Sounds sick, are there any bad side effects? I love anything that makes you hallucinate or disassociate

>>827416445Good, work up slowlyI feel sick right now but I'm the type of fag who likes throwing up

>>827416417Not really, but my tolerance is shit so just two puffs of a joint is enough to rek me, besides, Canadian weed is like super fucking strong

>>827416512Thank you, I’ll definitely set up loads of distractions For myself before I start tripping next time I do it alone :)

>>827416582See I actually never throw up from drinking, if I drink too much I just pass out. Only time I’ve been sick is because I was stupid enough to have a huge bowl of cereal before bed & the alcohol and milk did not agree with eachother hahaha.

exercise because it releasesAnandamide - cannabinoidPhenethylamine - monoamine releasing agent and re-uptake inhibitor (like amphetamine)Beta-endorphin - OpioidMonoamine oxidase inhibitors which increase dopamine levels and prevent breakdown of phenethylamine.exercise is also free and doesn't create any tolerance

Attached: 1559278869523.jpg (544x299, 37.75K)

>>827416556theres some bad side effects for some people. ive gotten really nauseous before and thrown up, but thats when i used the cough gels. fuck those things.but generally its pretty safe as long as the only active ingredient is DXM. you need to look for cough medicine products specfically like that.I'd recommend starting with deslym as it doesnt hit as hard and is longer. regular dxm hbr is great but it hits like a fucking train and can be bad if youre not careful/inexperienced

>>827411694cocaine.When I was a kid I liked to take acid and shrooms, but as an adult just chop me out some gator tails.I love who I am on cocaine, it is truly the best, most confident, most fun, version of myself.

>>827412055It's not about age it's about living enough to want to cut to the chase.

>>827416743Drink enough and you definitely willI predict I will throw up tonight yay

>>827411694lsd, it made me feel what is like to die

>>827416844Trust me I have drank enough to make anyone to throw up, but I just don’t, I feel incredibly ill and then just pass out lmao. I shall not throw up tonight as I am cozy in bed with my pjs on.

Attached: 96728B85-B29D-49D6-9A8B-38FC937810DB.png (866x764, 755.02K)

>>827416805Thanks for the advice, if I ever get the chance to do it I’ll keep it in mind that it’s deslym I need to be doing :)

>>827416809It’s all fun and games until your nose collapses. Jk jk, I love coke, and if I had the money I would do it more

>>827417083I just drank a third 1.4 liter bottle of whiskey. Right as rain.

>>827417235no problem user, just make sure not to be a retard if you do decide to try, theres too many idiots losing there shit on that stuff. thats how it will get scheduled

>>827416759Absolutely based

>>827416759No normies in my thread pls

I’ve always loved mushrooms and molly if I want a strong trip with psychedelic afterglow but recently somebody turned me onto ketamine which is really fun and absolutely annihilates depression for weeks. It’s just not a drug I would want to do with a group of people so much. Mixing molly and ketamine is great too and makes it more of a party drug.

>>827417474>>827417578Pussy ass faggots detected. Expand your minds guys. Drugs aren’t ALL bad.

>>827411694Weed, by far one of the safest, cheapest, easy to cultivate (fight me if you think growing your own is hard) and the amounts of good times with my panas are unvalueable

>>827417621Good choice. And I do love a bit of ket, dunno where you’re from but where I am ket is almost exclusively used as a dirty party drug haha, have had some really funny nights while pinging watching others around me fall into a k hole. I only ever do ket myself at home though, in my room & I take enough to sink very deep into a k hole. It’s fun and it helps with my depression for a good week after. I don’t like doing it too much as it fucks with my bladder.