(((MSM))) rumors Nov. 16

CNN reporting Trump meeting with Kissinger, Nikki Haley, Rick Scott, NSA Director Mike Rogers, Ken Blackwell, and Jeb Hensarling tomorrow.

Mike Flynn reportedly chosen to be National Security Advisor.
web.archive.org/web/20161117051857/http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/306506-retired-lt-gen-michael-flynn-reported-to-be-national-security-advisor

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
theconservative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Operation lunch and menu. Fire up the ovens

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html

If the rumor about Haley being SoS is true its going to suck, that said I doubt that it is.

That is one sexy ID user.

who.is

Is that a different Mike Rogers than the one that just got the boot?

I'm not listening to anything that the media is saying at this point. Trump loves to troll them. Pence as VP came out of left field. The media is full of shit and literally making shit up.

Fucking Nikki Haley?
With how she openly and enthusiastically trashed Trump during the primaries, I'd be pissed if she was allowed anywhere near the Trump administration.
That being said, I assume Trump is just putting her on the list to say he interviewed a woman, but she wasn't qualified.
No Haley. Not ever.

The period between presidents is often a very slow news cycle. In this time frame the MSM loves to make shit up for ratings

Not only that, but don't forget how she basically said fuck you to the confederate flag

Fucking shit I'm sorry but I've simply gotta check my own dubs, time stamp, and ID.

Kek is truly great

(checked)
I really am getting fucking sick and tired of their games. I want Trump to be president already so we can get this fucking show on the road.

good

She talked shit about Trump, so unless she gives a blowjob I doubt it, she was also a big cruz cuck.

Let's hope Trump values loyalty like I believe he does.
Why would you want this cancerous whore on your team? Sure, I could understand giving her a meaningless job just to toss a woman a bone, but not anything important.

Seriously, that NWO Superkike is what, 93? He wasn't good to have under Nixon 45 years ago, no way Trump brings him on for anything.

Fuck Nikki Haley, she shit on Trump every chance she got. There's nothing notable about her so if she gets anything it's going to be an affirmative action pick.

Why the fuck would he choose well-known backstabbing cunt Nikki Haley? Any random person would be a better choice than that turncoat.

Meeting doesn't mean they're friends.

Kissinger is still alive?

The other one was a congressman.

lel. The media is desperate. Trump would not take someone who has trashed him.

Probably to troll her and the media. No fucking way he picks this crypto poo in the loo for anything after running her mouth about him. I wouldn't hire her for anything just to spite her attempting to ride his coat tails in a future election.

Do you even banepost?

He has to meet certain people whether or not he likes them. It's a keep your enemies close type thing. No point in being straight up antagonistic (even to neocons) before he's even sworn in.

There is a lot these people could do to screw him so his best path for now is to keep them at bay. That doesn't mean giving them positions in his administration, just being friendly.

Kissinger as SOS would be even worse than Bolton.

He's flattering people and getting a sense for who's on his side and the lay of the land so-to-say, at the same time he's trolling the media and keeping them off guard. All in all it's a good strategy.

And that Holla Forums, is why noone of you is in the whitehouse. Ever seen a mafia movie? Or fuck, a documentary is even better.
What do shitty Crimelords do? They find the competition and shoot them in the face. The result? In 4-5 years they find themselves wearing concrete shoes in the bottom of a lake.

What did the smart Crime Lords?
These people are power. Not as much as Trump, sure. They also have connections. Again, not as much as Trump either.
But rally them together and under Trump, and they can be of great use. And if they don't follow the Don, they'll be put in their place.

You can't just shoot anyone that disagrees with you. That's what ISIS does, and it flat out doesn't work. You control, neutralize or adquire them. And that's what the Don is making.

Nobody here is advocating Trump just spastically try to noose them, had you read the thread you'd know we as a whole fully understand what you're saying already.

???????

I guess I missed the part in The Apprentice where Don takes out a gun and shoots the contestant as he yells "You're Fired!"

It's a figure of speech, since I was using the mafia metafor. The point is not antagonizing people unless you really need them antagonized. Kinda like how treated hillary after winning. He could have pointed at her and said "You'll be in prison in 3 months, bitch".
Instead he said she and her husband are nice people.

Why? Because noone likes to see someone kicking the oponent when he's already down on the floor. He'd lose most of his base.
And win some, I'm sure.
He's more sensible than the common Holla Forumsack because instead of outright speaking against his enemies, he tries to work with them.
A good politician uses "zero-sum" politics & deals. A better politician knows how to pull "non-zero-sum" policies that make everyone win something.

theconservative treehouse.com/2016/11/17/tread-carefully-report-michael-flynn-possible-as-national-security-adviser/

Wait wtf. Flynn was a lobbyist for Turkey?

Any Holla Forumsacks looked into this yet?