KISSINGER TRUMP MEETING SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY

The Trump transition team will meet with former National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger, Gov. Nikki Haley, Gov. Rick Scott, Fred Smith, House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling, Gen. Jack Keane, Admiral Mike Rogers, and former Secretary of State Ken Blackwell on Thursday, the team revealed.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/16/team-trump-announces-five-year-lobbying-ban-for-administration-officials/

FUCK WHY DID I GET CHILLS WHEN I READ THAT ?

IS THIS WHERE THEY DROP THE AAYYS ON TRUMP ?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161117051857/http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/306506-retired-lt-gen-michael-flynn-reported-to-be-national-security-advisor
theranos.com/leadership/board-of-directors
fiercebiotech.com/medical-devices/theranos-asked-military-general-for-help-tamping-down-misinformation-from-dod
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-18/elizabeth-holmes-admits-theranos-technolgy-fraud-restates-voids-years-test-results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys that think someone is going to give some magical talk to Trump that flips a switch in his brain and turns him into a globalist are pathetic and retarded.

The reason Obama is a globalist now is because he was a globalist before he was elected. Bush was a globalist before he was elected. Clinton was a globalist before he was elected.

Trump is and always has been a nationalist. He may die but he is not going to cave.

That "kiss" in his name is gonna have a different meaning than a cryoto surname when Trump's done with him.

Have you seen Kissinger lately?
It's like The Walking Dead without the make-up and SFX budgets.
Trump will get bored of the old kike in 15 minutes and head off to early lunch.

Time will tell,we will get to know around 2017 end his true intentions.

Get it?
Cuz he's gonna be kissing his ass…

vid related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-7VoJEjmcI

He's not going to really listen to whatever he hears. Only he knows the finalists.

Yeah, Obama was bankrolled by the jews from the very beginning.

This.

All part of the negotiating skill set. Like he says, he'll meet with anybody.

I really hope it isn't behind closed doors.

Bumping this thread since was made before mine:
General Mike Flynn reportedly chosen for National Security Advisor
web.archive.org/web/20161117051857/http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/306506-retired-lt-gen-michael-flynn-reported-to-be-national-security-advisor

He's 93 why can't he just fucking die already?

Does he even have the mental ability left to outsmart Trump at that age?

Nice Flynn seems like a good guy.

Obama was groomed by the CIA for a long time. I remember seeing him on PBS or something back in the early 2000s and they were already treating him like the second coming.

Well Flynn is fine too

Hopefully, there are better plans for Mattis.

I don't think Mattis has been out of the military long enough to serve in the cabinet.

OP shamelessly bumping - this is important

Mattis is a neocon.

Didn't Mattis say he didn't want a political appointment?

Good choice, since he was previously Army intelligence.

He's ruled out of being Secretary of Defense, but I'm sure there are other cabinet positions without that restriction.

Relax. Trump met with Kissinger during his campaign. Apparently the meeting "did not go well", as Trump clearly told the old mensch that nationalism will be our credo.

They also probably met at that Dinner a few weeks back. You could see Kissinger a few tables behind Trump as he dropped bombs.

C'mon man

any day now

MATTIS IS TAINTED BY THERANOS
Theranos attempted to defraud the military with bullshit smoke-and-mirrors fraudulent medical technology, and Mattis backed them up. Even if he was used as a useful idiot, that is unacceptable.

theranos.com/leadership/board-of-directors
fiercebiotech.com/medical-devices/theranos-asked-military-general-for-help-tamping-down-misinformation-from-dod
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-18/elizabeth-holmes-admits-theranos-technolgy-fraud-restates-voids-years-test-results
I don't care what any Marine says about the man
When Trump talks about draining the swamp, he's talking about people like Mattis

Nobody said white, but he is nationalist in his policies. Civic nationalism, to be precise.

Kissinger is not the worst person to be meeting. He believes in the balance of power theory, which is nation state based by definition. Unlike Zigzag Brzezinski who wants to checkmate the opposing power on the geopolitical chessboard. The globalists don't understand how much everyone hates the Empire.

OP here am chilling

if people cant undsertand my anxiety its because i am big fan of william cooper

the studies that kissinger undertook as pasrt of the special studies group is quite frankly bone chilling

I'm expecting Trump to just smugly say "I already knew that" to whatever this windbag kike drops on him at the meeting

Balance of power theory is much worse for the ordinary man that what Brzezinski is advocating. It's basically calling for eastern and western kikes to split the neighborhood and each to exploit their own goyim as much as they want.

Western imperialism is self-defeating long term, and if everything else fails, at least we get to die in nuclear flames instead of slowly rotting like this.

Trump is a Bill plant. He beat Hillary so Bill wouldn't have to be called First Lady and could die in peace.

Every president has to meet Kissinger. Trump will tell him and his New World Order to fuck off.

Wow, he was a in a picture with the Clintons, pretending to be friendly with them? SHOCKING.
Look at any interviews of an even much younger Trump than in the picture, and he's clearly a nationalist. Talks about running for president 40 years ago, if Globalism keeps ruining the country.

Aw yeah, realpolitik's coming back with a vengeance. Don't count this crusty old kike out yet.

lf Nixon got fugget trying to defeat this Soros tier yed, how Trump will?

Yeah … that's the ticket. That's why he only marries homegrown white American women.

If he wasn't a nationalist, he'd prolly marry Eastern European jews and then marry-off his girls to jewish families.

My Trump is red, white and fuckin' indigo blue. No baby blue shit on my Trump.

When will this oldass kike just die already?

You lost.

jews.

At this point 90% of his brain power goes to outsmarting death every day.

We'll see who loses soon enough. Mostly the same people who've been losing for the last 50 years. Ignorant white people who still believe the system works like they were taught in .gov schools.

People like you.

Kissinger belongs in prison. He's one of the worst kikes of the last century.

What the fuck is going on with /pol?

Holla Forums got bought by Jews, we JIDF nao.

if trump was no shill he would openly say i wont meet this criminal
but he is president now and the president" has to get along with everyone"
Trump before the election "the Clintons are criminals"
Trump after the election "the Clintons are good people!"

Why is this kike not dead yet?

Why? What possible fucking reason could he have for talking with the emperor?

If they do, I hope the Donald just lays it all out there at a press conference.
>"You guys are NOT gonna fuckin' believe this, but the whole Roswell thing is true. Just got back from visiting with a couple of the little grey buggers. They warned me of 'an imminent threat to my leadership from a shadow conspiracy.' You guys wanna know what I told 'em?"

He was great in Batman Returns.

Ok if Trump does come out and reveal the truth about aliens?

You can't even begin to comprehend the fallout.
You'll have revolutions.
Hell I'll be going down to London to help overthrow our government.
It'll be utter fucking carnage the world over as every nations populace demands answers and faith in government and the media disintegrates in a matter of seconds.

Mate, "ignorant white people" are the main reason Trump won, in the first place. To hell with your "no-vote" cuckoldry, you nu-male fuck. You lost, because you wanted to lose. The fact we haven't been nuked means just that.

Old kike knows his shit though, if Trump doesn't let the sociopath subvert him, then Kissinger could provide a lot of advice on making deals.

As I recall Kissingers primary tactic is to bore people into submission.
Something about his voice and how he relays information just makes him mind numbing to spend time with.

Damn. This is beginning to sound like a really generic shounen issue.

Are you fucking insane?

Kissinger more like Kiss the ring

It's why he's persisted so long in US diplomacy and politics.
You can generally rely on his ability to bore someone to the point where they will do anything to escape him. And he constantly talks even if someone else is trying to say something.

Listen to him in interviews. Could you imagine having to listen to him for hours at a time?
Foreign diplomats have to. The poor bastards.

So throwing him at Trump could mean the ruling class are hoping that even high energy Trump will not be able to deal with the Kissinger effect.

He's not even inaugurated yet

I like Kissinger. His hero is Bismark.

I bet I can.

For starters, yes. There will also be a metric shit-ton of suicides a la War of the Worlds. Stores will run out of survival supplies almost instantly and the Basketball-Americans will riot just for the hell of it.

Good. It's long overdue.

I know! My dick is hard as diamonds in anticipation!

Bismarck was shit and you are shit.

He INVENTED the welfare state, which has been the source cause of the decay of the west.

Diamonds? DIAMONDS?
There is nothing that we know of that can possibly compare to the hardness of my dick right now.
My dick is the dick that shall pierce the heavens, etc.

This shit will be hilarious. Amazing.
I almost hope it happens

Can I, uh, have a go at them when you're done?

Still though, he's one of the most skillful diplomats in U.S. history; Trump can use him as a resource.

He's positively filthy however and doesn't have long left in him.

I hope Trump doesn't get bored, but if Obama can piss him off in no less than 90 minutes, I'm afraid this might very well be the beginning of the end for Donald Trump.

If he actually does this, I swear on the emperor's bollocks I will go to school with a nazi armband or trump hat and shout "ANTI-RACIST IS A CODEWORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!" down the halls.

It doesn't matter who he likes. What matters is who he is and what he did.

He negotiated with an enemy power, without authority to do so. This is treason. He did this to undermine the Paris Peace accord, needlessly prolonging the Vietnam war by four years.

The criminal behavior he seduced Nixon into lead to a president's undoing and a shattering of White America's confidence in their system of government.

He personally planned the firebombing of millions of civilian noncombatants. This makes him an international war criminal. Fear of arrest and prosecution by the Hague is why he won't travel abroad.

The only reason I'd want Trump to meet with Kissinger is to tell him "I'm reopening Riker's Island, and You and Hillary are going to share a cell."