ISIS Brainwashed 400,000 Kids in Mosul

ISIS Brainwashed 400,000 Kids in Mosul

Good news, Europe!

archive.is/TBYtG

This should not be surprising to anyone.

Be american a 60% white country of which half of them are degenerate faggots and trannies.Top kek.

Are you telling me rulers push their values and ideals on young children?

What a shock!

bootyblasted yuro detected. user wasn't even making fun of you, and you still lash out.

Think thats impressive?
Israel brainwashed 7 billion people.

Checkmate

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service knows a thing or two about indoctrination and propaganda, news at 11.

At least it makes genocide excusable now.

If Trump carpet-bombed the city to the ground, rebuilt it afterwards, and repopulated it with Liberal whites LARPing as Iraqis, Iraq wouldn't be a problem for a three centuries because it would be Cucked to all hell

Remember how they said that Holla Forums is like isis with propaganda?

400,000 kids in one war torn city?

they breed like rabbits, but that's still probably every single male child in the city

Lekek

That's 400,000 more dead sandniggers

What I'm saying is that this article is the new narrative to condition people to think that trump's supporters are like ISIS.

Time to push the button, then.
I want to see Putin and Trump shake hands and smile while a swedish, blonde little 5yo girl pushes the button that triggers the nuclear purge. Then I want the camera to show all the crying and butthurt lefties and apologizts.

Its 60% caucasian, not 60% white. America is very very likely less than 50% white, particulary if you include illegals.

That's awesome! More "refugees" seeking "shelter from war" on their way to GerMoney

Croatia not azil good. Me go to the Germany because Germany very good

Who cares?

Just make sure ISIS gets wiped out. The kids will sort it out themselves.

Well, the whites under 5 are already a minority in USA.

MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
MODS = FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A JEW
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

Good. We can take out the children too.

Well, at least they are learning practical skills. That's more than what can be said about most Western schools.

Bullshit, they didn't "brainwash" anyone. That's their religion, that's what Islam teaches. Read the Koran and the Hadiths. If you are too lazy for that, Spencer wrote a decent book on it "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam."
Nothing like hearing Western cuckolds acting as apologists for muslims by telling them they don't understand their own religion. On the contrary, they understand it very well.

Low iq sandniggers go boom, more news at nine.

This.

Islam is their culture, that's what islam teaches. They don't "brainwash" anyone.

It it saddening to hear Western cuckolds acting as apologists for muslims.

They don't understand their own religion?
On the contrary! they understand it very well.

Read the Koran and the Hadiths.
Spencer wrote a decent book on it "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam."

Didn't see that coming.

WHAT'S WRONG user? I'M JUST LETTING THEM GET IN TOUCH WITH THEIR INNER CHILD. SO WHAT IF THEY COMMIT A WAR ATROCITY OR TWO? THAT'S JUST THE PRICE OF FREEDOM, IT'LL BE JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER 9/11!

Good. Now not only we improve our kill/death ratio but also prevent an entire new generation of terrorists from reaching fightworthy age.

bump

Reminder that ISIS ain't worth shit and is not the problem with Islam, or even Syria for that matter.

Interesting read tho OP.

Nice grammar, Ahmed.

Euros, you better pucker up, cause your about to get fucked even harder.

no need to worry, it just means that there will be ALOT of dead kids in a few days. they are preparing to shift the blame of bombing civilians by claiming they were terrorists.

Bring back the Zoroaster and I'll have a rational conversation about what's wrong with the Middle East.

A subhuman infected with Islam is like a horse with a broken leg. It is immoral to let those animals continue living such a miserable existence. Just a couple of nukes is all it will take.

Europe is proper fucked

Majority of white americans are of german descent, you buttblasted europoor.

Stop falling for DnC!