CNN Gives Out Phone Number Until Inauguration Day

I think we should tell them how we're feeling, and how we appreciate their honest and unbiased, and totally not-jewish coverage. It's only polite.

Sorry if you think this is a slide thread, just some traditional Holla Forums trolling. I'm bored because my twitter was shoah'd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iU9Tr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot Archive

archive.is/iU9Tr

bump for kek

vocaroo

Sure let me give them my phone number.

bump

I guess you could. :D I'm just gonna call these shabbos from ma home phone XDD

You can use fake numbers and call through burner Skype accounts, can't you?

we sticky now for some reason

What do you think they're gonna do if a bunch of random number call and leave a "gas the kikes race war now, Donald Trump is gonna hang you" message…you can always use a disposable phone or a throwaway number.

Eh, that's a weak meme tbh fam.

We can do better.

just do "my wife's son" tier trolling if you don't want to get put on a list

Speaking of CNN, this is the on front page right now. Kek.

9 days straight of liberal meltdown

They're doing this because they want attention and something to do.
Their ratings are down since Trump is ignoring them, so they are probably betting on us calling in to fuck with them. Then they'll push a million stories about those alt-right rascals.

Feel free to call in on Inauguration Day itself and give your honest thoughts. That'll get under their skin while they're going to have a decent amount of attention anyway.

Why the fuck is this stickied.

user, pls.

I'm going to be disappointed if I don't hear about CNN discussing the "barrel roll" phenomenon where alt-right neo nazis stuff minorities in barrels and roll them into lakes of fire or something.

/thread

Mainstream media died with this election. For those who doesn't know its this season every four years where they gain powerful connections in the White House and Senate, at big elite paying billions worth lobbying to the whole cartel of media to be gentle and control damage towards one candidate and free-card to destroy the other one unless he pays the fair share on ads.

US elections are so important that people like Kosh brothers spent millions on their favorite candidate… now Trump has spend almost nothing, and no elite lobbied on his behalf to stop the cartel of systematically attacking him. The only side who paid lost, thus meaning they are angry or upset about the cartel effectiveness.

So they not only have zero money to run their expensive cold antenna network, but they are now in a position with no friends with gov power.

The ratings and income from normal news and ads are dropping thanks to the internet. And what is worst: no one really trust the cartel outlets, not even a single player including Fox News. Its newspaper 2.0, their era of gaining billions and treating gov officials at you-and-me level is over.

We are only going to see a more vicious and yellow journalism this next 3 years, before "alternative media" like youtubers and news sites will replace them. Advertisers will move too.

Just tell them they are a bunch of blockheads who will never work for the New York Times.

This, though it would be funny if we all left messages about media collusion while citing the wikileaks source and all of the stuff Hillary did.

just play them this clip

I hope they will be able to get a message to Dahnald for me. He isn't talking my calls and I do need those delahgetes.

They want your calls to make a hitpiece.

nobody has made a vocaroo yet? just troll em with a arnold schwarzenegger soundboard or something

That is why you should call and ask about Battletoads.

Fact.

Fuck it. I'm just going to call and play cwc videos.

Of course he is, otherwise he wouldn't be the God Emperor.
These "journalists" ffs

These. That's exactly what their hoping for. Then they can say "See? All Trump supporters are evil, violent, hateful, racist, white supremacists ect., and now we have proof!" And the tards will eat it up and boost their ratings.

This would be better.

If you're going to do it, don't be a spurg. This is them trying to get a bunch of audio of Trump supporters being anti-semitic and racist so they can make an "alt-right" hit piece.

Then its probably better to call us a literally shaking womynchild that wants to exterminate KEK but he can only be defeated by original katana folded 10,000 times

trump is living in their head rentfree

How can we fuck them?

Maybe multiple copypastas - 100 deep, all about Bush/Clinton from back in the day about the hopes and fears on the day of their inaugeration.

Put in text to Moonman software and call.

If 20 of us do this 10 times a day, we can fuck them over. Maybe drop redpills after the first 2 minutes.

I bet you fags do the same thing when someone posts RIP in peace.

No, that's perfectly fine. If you're going to directly quote Coldsteel do it right.

This is a scheme to dox alt-righters!!!

Dont call in unless you can somehow do so anonymously!

the joke is that the low quality redditor meme didn't mangle the phrase in the context of the hedgehog meme. 'nothing personal' is correct, 'nothing personal, kid' isn't.

If they do they deserve to be weeded out.

CNN Reporting that even Trump supporters think Trump is an "Absolute Madman".

From the article.

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

you think cnn is going to report anything valid you have to say in favor of trump?

cnn will shape the news as per the norm, cnn needs to the EU where it belongs

The fuck are you talking about?

No dumbass, the correct quote would be "Nothing personnel" not "personal" that is the issue here

Well I feel great.

I've noticed that (((they))) have stopped throwing racist around and have switched to saying white nationalist every other sentence instead.

I liked your gif

It's going to be four years of this.

I'm glad that white nationalism is now enough of a threat to them that they have to attack it. It raises its profile and gets people to consider it. The united western nationalist front that is forming must have their rat survival instincts tingling.
They'll likely have to start bait WN groups, soon.

haha what are they even asking for?
What the fuck could they possibly hope to hear from the people, who they hate, and who also hate them?
oh boy

what's next, an article about how the writer isn't really a cuck because he doesn't actually record his wife fucking other guys?

I would if the long distance wasn't fucking insane.