Monica Petersen went to Haiti to investigate human trafficking and the Clintons. Died 3 days ago

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead/

Some damning evidence. This is sick!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OkpEu
archive.is/J2roW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could you at least screenshot the post and post that image instead so people don't have to go to faggit

Or archive or something

This is a horribly sloppy OP. You have to give much more context than a reddit link.

The niggers probably got her before Hillary's hitman.

dubs confirm

Add another one to the list. I feel as if people should hold out on this kinda shit until Trump gets in.

that's what she gets for doing a man's job, and not staying at home making babies

Dumb cunt. White girls shouldn't go to nigger hives in the ocean that are run by the Clintons in an attempt to "expose them". Thats like walking into the middle of Little Italy and looking for mobsters(minus the niggerdom). You are going to get killed.

This.

What the heck was she thinking? That she would be full ghost buster or something?

And where the heck were their male friends?

Haiti is one of the most brutal places in the planet. Imagine being white AND a woman and going there. This reminds me of the lady who wanted to backpack across the middle east to prove that Muslims are peaceful and ended up raped and murdered in the first country she set foot in.

It's the ultimate female fantasy…being killed by black dick

Haiti isnt exactly a safe space for young white women.

Archive because OP sucks cocks:
archive.is/OkpEu

Should have expected that winning the presidency would come at a price… The amount of newfags refusing to lurk and linking to shit sites and acting like general faggots, especially when someone tries to show them the error of their faggotry, is unbearable. Ive just been lurking out of a sense of morbid curiousity.. much like one would 4cuck.

you do

Why don't you at least try to explain who that person is and tell us the context? Lazy 4chan refugee.

The Jews told her she could relax around blacks.

You could have protected her Holla Forums …

These double dubs don't lie.

Sadly, this is the most likely reason for her demise.

To think that a white woman actually believes that she could go to country full of niggers and everything would be okay.

Judaism strikes, again.

In Haiti?. No one could. You could send 10 armed bodyguards with her and they would pay 1000 niggers to zorg rush them.

A coal burner is dead, cry me a river.

Fuck you lazy niggers for making me click the link in OP.

archive.is/J2roW

HOLY SHIT, OP, JUST FUCK OFF.

YOU REDDITOR FILTH ARE NOT IN GOOD COMPANY ON Holla Forums.

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WELCOME HERE.

BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT.

Speak for yourself, Jew.

and the thing is that her death was most likely unrelated to any clinton pedo org

she started engaging locals in haiti and got muhdicked to death

she died because of her own willful ignorance about niggers