Black woman

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I thought some of you might find this interesting that a black woman supports Trump and is actively calling out the retardation of blacks for voting Clinton just because she put on concerts with top black musicians.

She even mentions spirit cooking and the Illuminati!

I'm pretty sure she took the red pill
I'm not sliding shit, I just thought you guys might like seeing a black woman who supports Trump.

well, fuck, I forgot to finish filling out the subject field.

Kek.

In b4 autistic idiots come in here and call her a nigger who needs to go back.

Black voices like this need to be paraded, to tear down the Left's strangehold on peeohsee votes. Race issues can come later.

I agree. If we get back to common sense being mainstream again instead of jewish poison, then it might be possible for the races to figure out the obvious conflicts of living together without massive race wars.

8/10 would blanda upp

Why? Are you black? This whole idea of trying to get the nogs to see reason is fucking useless. We've been trying to give them role models so they stop being garbage since the days of Booker T. Washington and everytime niggers turn their backs on their leaders in order to be niggers. Wow! You found an outlier! Doesn't change history my man nor does it change the fact the over 90% of them are shit, they're not going to change. You're too hopeful with niggers and think they can redeem themselves. It's like you've learned nothing from our ancestors' mistake. Lurk more or fuck off back to cuckchan/reddit

Goes for you two as well.

This would be more appropriate on r/the_donald as this isn't newsworthy.
Contrary to popular belief this is a politics board, not necessarily a 24/7 Trump circle jerk.

I understand the loudest voices on Holla Forums don't like blacks, but this is something that could be used to further slander Clinton, if nothing else. If you don't realize that there are at least some good black folk out there, you have clearly never socialized at all, or you're using your high school experience to justify your hatred of an entire race. Most are shit, but there are some good black folks out there.

At least there's two people here with sense. It shouldn't be so much about race but the message itself. If Kiki spreads the message to black folk that voting democrat is bad, why is that a bad thing?

Get this fucking nigger off my Holla Forums.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seems like a nigger that needs to go back.

#Blaxit

Why didn't Liberia succeed?

I don't agree. The common denominator in many of the black leaders failing was the eternal jew, and the jew is using multiculturalism and the ethnic conflicts of that to hide in the mess it creates. It always goes back to the jew and our own failings.

Nobody cares what a nigger thinks.

You should probably try using a more original reply. That's been beat to death.

And no, I'm not black, but if you'd actually watch the video, she has some valid points. You'd probably be eating this shit up if it was some blonde haired, blue eyed white girl saying the same thing.

I have no idea why you fuckers immediately ostracize people who generally agree with your political philosophy but because they are black "GTFO NIGGGERRRRRSSSSS"

It doesn't make sense.

She is probably descended from Nigerian Igbo race or something.. literally the Jewish merchant class of Africa. Probably the has the same qualities we ((know and love))

I often visit the zoo tbh

Fine, continue to call peeohsees niggers even when they agree with us. It's worked so well so far, with Trump only winning because the Democrats forced the nomination of the living incarnation of Emperor Palpatine. In four years, when Trump has to go up against someone even remotely popular, he'll get destroyed unless we start accepting the voices of people like OP video. Race issues can come later. Top priority has to be keeping the left out of power.

ay bruh if the word nigger triggers you maybe you're not on the right board
we can talk smack about kikes all day. just don't say "as a black man"

Good point. The jews want us to be at each other's throats rather than focusing on the horrible system they've created.

If there is something in my posts here that make it seem like I'm 'triggered', please point it out. And once you're done finding nothing to point out, can we please have an adult fucking conversation, you miserable little autistic cuck? If you want to just sit on here and say nigger all day, go back to halfchan. You're doing nobody any good by being a turd here, except the lefties who you'll secure the victory for in 2020.

I just thought I would try to break your conditioning you filthy goyim. *hand-rubbing intensifies*

I would run her over with my car (only if it was legal, of course).

ay nigger wassup my brutha u liek this track my mane?

No. In Washington's case they turned their backs on him and went with W. E. B. Du Bois because they (the blacks) saw that it was in their interests to support was he was selling (mainly desegregation), i'm sure there were jews involved at the upper levels (mainly the NAACP) but the black population abandoned him and even before abandoning him were having issues with him because they are generally shit, keep in mind this was before mass media and the like.

Why? It's fitting and effective.

I'm sure she does, but you're missing the point. It isn't that she's just some dumb nigger and i don't care to listen, it's just that niggers as a whole don't care and are against her.

I don't really care for women engaging in politics as a rule. So, no? Try again?

Again, missing the point. Judging by your rage i'm really doubting you when you say you're not black.

Fuck you reported for civic nationlism. Only 8℅ of black voters were for Trump and their participation was low.

Reported for miscegenation.

Yes many blacks do. They just don't feel the need to voice their opinions on the internet like liberals do.

You have a valid point, but I think in this multicultural clusterfuck, the game has simply changed. If the jews have memed blacks with gangster culture, why not meme them with people like this lady? You say it's 100% impossible? So, what to do then with the rising tide of nonwhites in America if you can't convince them to reason?

Because it doesn't work? The reason why the democrats and (((they))) by default have such a thigh grip on them is because they treat them like they're constantly owed something, gibs, affirmative action, white guilt, etc. What WE want is different from what THEY want, it is a conflict of interests,and unless we start cucking and conceding beyond belief i don't see a way to get them to vote for our interests without hurting ourselves unless you got anything? I brought up the example of Booker T Washington because counter to what the faggot OP has said i don't think every single one of them is garbage, i wish his plan could have worked but alas it did not.

You're referring to beaners, why do you think we supported Trump? The black population has practically remained stagnant for decades now.

based niggers are out there.

We know this.

I know one or two, but i don't know how much strategic value they hold other than tokens.

It doesn't help us breed more white children, or break the hold that left has on this country. They would probably be shamed and attacked by their peers (niggers) before having any impact.

We have to brace for a future where any minority is going to be thrust into the political spotlight and have a leg up on any white candidate - for any party.

Trump might be the last white man in a long time so we have a lot to do.

Wow, all three educated chimps come out and prove they are "based", still doesn't change the fact that niggers are, and will continue to be, a massive liability. It's like justifying eating a pile of shit because you put a cherry on top.
sage this irrelevant bullshit, fuck off you cancerous nigger apologists. These "based niggers" can do just fine in Africa.

kek

Unfortunately she's a fringe minority amongst her own people.

In the actual order of issues that we have to deal with, she doesn't have to go back right this instant, but she inevitably will have to to back.

I see a lot of people in this thread saying that we should give people like her a voice, or support this sort of behavior. We forget that the biological differences between them and us. She will inevitably breed 3 - 5 offspring who will be as weak minded and inferior as the majority of her kind.

Any form of intelligence that she has comes from having European DNA. This is the problem with mixing with other breeds. We create fringe bastions of what weaker minded men would call "Civilized people." When in fact these sub-humans are more likely to mentally ill, dangerous to us because our superior genetics aren't compatible with their inferiority.

Hence why Hitler didn't want us to breed with Nips.

You have to feel bad for her to some extent.