Does Holla Forums still remember the popular Nicktoon Rocket Power?

Does Holla Forums still remember the popular Nicktoon Rocket Power?

It's still to weird to me how CatDog is now grouped with the likes of Rugrats and Ren & Stimpy

Man the hack really did bring a shit ton of cancer to the board.

what did he mean by this?

I liked it. idk why people hated it.

I thought it was great back then, but nowadays it feels like an unintentional 90s timepiece filled with "WOOOAAA X-TREME!" 90s cheese
Disney pretty much did the same thing but better anyways

Even as a kid I thought it was trying too hard to be cool. Also the main characters were douchebags. I think this show is what taught me to hate California.

The show took place in Hawaii I thought?

Wait just looked it up, it takes place in California. The show always did have an Orange County vibe to it but all I remember is Surfshack Tito always talking about the Ancient Hawaiians and one episode where there was a major storm that flooded the streets and California never gets those but it was probably referring to the '98 El Nino

I vividly recall the episodes where the squid's dad comes over and they try to do shit together but he gets blown off the whole time because his dad is busy, then one where the girl and her brother are grounded so they find out they can use chocolate sauce bottles to slide around and be cool, and then the one where there is a flood and the gang try to get a really cool camera shot of them surfing the waves.

Also the one where they are building sandcastles and everyone is trying to one up each other only to lose to some little girl because she was the only one to build something the resembled a castle while everyone else was doing bullshit.

You cant reason with Autist, he tried this shit with Johnny Test, spamming threads until he got banned.

It was one of those shows that you just watched when it was on. It is not "THE ULTIMATE SHIT SHOW" people make it out to be, just mediocre with some good aspects sometimes.

Quit giving OP attention, he's been spamming Holla Forums with constant low effort Nicktoons threads.

Ocean Shores was most likely based on somewhere in Orange County, California. If you want a real life equivalent try somewhere like Huntington Beach

what is this parodying?

A running gag/catchphrase?

I'm just waiting for someone to post you know what.

Remember when the Squid totally beefed it?

Fuck right back to cuckchan, you filthy refugee.

DO I?

How? Just because it came a little later? It's still contemporary of rugrats.