What is better, the Game of Thrones or Harry Potter?

What is better, the Game of Thrones or Harry Potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6U2UO
watch-series.co/series/blood-drive-season-1-episode-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both are kino made by based leftists

Lord of the rings

for you, the gallows

BUT ERAGON'S TEX POOLICHY!!!!!!

(checked)
GURM never wrote a tax policy for Aerys or Robert or Ned or Robb or Renly or Stannis or Cersei or Dany, or Jon. What a fucking hack faggot.

Meh. The world-building of LoTR is pretty stale and uninteresting when compared to real history and anthropology. AGoT suffers from the same, with much if essos being an afterthought with "shallow" societal mechanism that are difficult to figure out how evolved, however the world of AGoT is a lot more vibrant and organic than the one in LotR.

LotR is so stale and uninteresting it defined generic fantasy settings for almost a century, and it's still going.

What's GoT got? Years long seasons, snow zombies, and dragons. Stay mad, GURM.

If by "vibrant" you mean prominence of shitskins and by "organic" the literary compost it was influenced by, then I guess you are right.

AGoT is written in a much more coherent manner where material realities inform ideology and where the social order of any given society comes with their own problems.

The war of the five kings is started because of a conflict over patrilineal lineage, something that one would only see in feudal society where kinship and inheritance rights are what determines the ideological basis for social stability. Likewise there's a lot of court intrigue, which makes it more "life-like".

Another good example is the ideology of the ironborn. The ironborn live on piss-poor land and therefore they need to fish and plunder in order to achieve any kind of wealth at all. This is later integrated into their religion and morality-system where they now consider reaving, originally a mere necessity for their society to exist at all, a holy duty and scorn agriculture and the very idea of growing crops yourself. This gensis of ideology has lot of real-world parallels and LoTR simply has nothing quite like.

LITTLE ORC BABIES

PURE POTTERY

Good post.

Also, let me point out: the Harry Potter universe makes no sense. Rowling is a hack and made a cast of characters that she liked but forgot to build a world for them that made sense.

For example, in this world magic exists and can do the labour that is required to fulfill both the most demanding and the most trivial of tasks, while it can also just instantly conjure any tradable product at any time one would need it, meaning that's there's no requirement for any workers and that the market is dominated by complete post-scarcity. Scarcity literally cannot exist when you can just make more of everything whenever you feel like it with no real consequence.

Then how does it make sense that the Weasley family is poor and the Malfoy family is rich? Which goods can the Malfoy family trade that the weasleys cannot, which labour can they perform which is both sought after and that the Weasleys cannot perform?

Ron Weasleys poverty makes sense as a character trait, but it directly contradicts the world-building which is really sloppy writing when ONE OF YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS RUIN THE WORLD BUILDING.

Are you trying to content that conflicts never arose in feudalism over who was the legitimate heir, or are you trying to claim that the material realities of certain cultures do not inform their ideologies?

If you are going to be a sperg, at least be witty or smart about it. I haven't got a clue about Harry Potter, but clearly the Malfoy's have larger social capital than the gingers, meaning they have easier time acquiring any goods, services and political influence that can't be casually magicked into existence.

Are you claiming that taking such notions into account is inherently good writing even if handled without any proper understanding of any of it?

What tradable goods cannot be magicked into existence? How are they aquired through a larger social capital? Would that mean that the Harry Potter essentially has a gift-based gentleman club economy, that somehow artificially creates scarcity that somehow cannot be overcome by magick itself? I mean, sure in such a case, the weasley family would posses little in terms of exchange value,but they could still magick a nice house with lots of food and nice stuff into existence; however they do not.
Even in your scenario, poverty in a society that had magically achieved post scarcity makes no sense.

I never said AGoT was flawless, just that it was better in that it had a more coherent and self-contained backdrop.

Really makes you think

Let's say they were sub 70 IQ idiots who barely knew their own mouth from their assholes.
What would that change?

You talk like a reddicuck

it wouldnt matter if they were conservatives

It would explain why they're poor in a world of infinite material wealth :^)

Rowling is such a great writer : ^ )

Didn't Gurm wrote that initially as a World of Warcraft fanfic? Would explain why there's an OC-do-not-steal Lich King on his books.

THE MODERN SHAKESPEARE

all of that can be explained by the fact that Rowling is a leftist, and therefore her understanding of economics is "evil rich people are stealing the value of poor people's labor"

Well, yes and no.
One could say that it's because she's a liberal and thus believes that poverty is simply inherent to humanity and not dictated by the kind of economy and society we live in.
Thus why poverty still exists when you have magical post-scarcity.

Especially since the poverty of the poor wizards of the HP universe is never laid at the feet of rich people. Thus her outlook is very much liberal rather than say, Marxian

Get this >>>/hothead/ outta here

>>>/reddit/
>>>/autism/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/bbc/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/fag/
>>>/out/

peak hipster.

GoT has some redeemable value like Cersi getting her revenge, Euron, Littlefinger, and Oberyn, Bron, Varys, and Tyrion.

Harry Potter is a kids series and cant really have actual stakes to lose in the plot or be complicated.

Harry potter is really just mystery books for children. Then she ripped off Neil Gaimen's the books of magic.

The image is from the comic. It came out in 1990 and they were trying to make a movie out of it up until the mid 90s.

The first harry potter book was in 97?

She literally has zero creativity or brains and she's the luckiest cunt in the world.

GRRM made a massive world that totally inverts expectations about fantasy, regardless of what you think about the HBO adaptation. He helped to shape the grimdark fantasy genre in a big way.

Don't be such a goddamn pleb.

I feel like JKR was ripping off ‘The Worst Witch’ series with HP – a school teaching magic to children located in a castle.

I'm sure she stole liberally from lots of sources. She is a woman after all.

>>>/reddit/

Yeah, it feels too much like authentic myth (white people "culture" suck lol) and too little like an AD&D GM's scribbles.
Isn't these the buzzwords leftists use when they claim utopia is a multicultural shithole filled with niggers?

As a whole, HP. If you're comparing Season 1 to Film 1, etc, GOT wins for the first 4 seasons over HP's first 4 films, then HP wins the last four films over GOT's last 4 seasons.

I can see the future.

Oh, you mean take things from history and put it into your own fiction? Brilliant!

jesus christ those are some fugly kids.

ayfkm?

That is literally how people get rich. By paying other people to work for them less than the value of the output.

Then why is her books so full of right wing messages?
Bokhari: The Secret Rightwing Messages of Harry Potter - Breitbart: archive.is/6U2UO

You don't have to read an attack on your identity into everything. What I meant is that the world of AGoT is more self-contained, more like what a fantasy society with different people with different economic interests who had to interact with each other would be like. It it thus more true to real life. Nothing more was meant to be implied by any of this.

Some people are really sensitive.

Yup, thats exactly how the world works.

Not really, I'm just annoyed by shit for brains who completely miss the point of Tolkien. By going "muh tax policy " or "muh economical class" you only prove yourself completely retarded, much like Gurm.

The point of Tolkien is to be less complex and lifelike? I mean, okay, but I don't see what the point of that would be.

I didn't mention either tax policy either or economic classes either. I think you should stop being so sensitive and read what you're responding to before responding.

If you're pretending to be a huge moron you're doing a great job. Why would you approach Tolkien as if he wrote literary realism (aka kikeshit) when his target was authentic myth and folklore?

Fabulous fable, friend.

i notice you only posted headshots. also. that looks like a tranny.

I notice you are a homosexual. Also, a nigger.

i mean, i get that you dont mind a manjaw, buts they are definitely a masculine feature, no?

And Tolkien never said that Aragorn "ruled wisely." GRRM's entire rant was based on the fact that he never really read the books.

So you and GRRM have a better assessment of medieval literary epic style than medievalist Oxford scholar JRR Tolkien? Could you read Old English and do a translation of Beowulf too?

I get that you ‘prefer the company of men’, but you don’t need to shove it in our faces, OK?

here, lemme give you some help.

this is a feminine face. that thing you posted looks like something outta sleepwalkers.

it's either the first or second book that flat out tells you incest is incredibly common in pureblood families.

this, rowling is a pure leftist and can't into common sense.

shit, at least george lucas put some logic into his world-building (call the prequels garbage all you want, fact is they had better writing than disney and if you think george didn't purposely direct it like a soap opera, you haven't seen his earlier films), but kennedy and co. went and trashed all that in favor of diversity.

OK, you're not gay, you're just a race-traitor and a moron

JDIMSA

Uh, isn't Emma Stobw frogfu?

I suppose. Ellie Kendrick is frogfu because of Meera Reed being part of the frog clan in GoT.

There are rules that limit the creation of certain materials. Money can't be created IIRC.

I don't remember the details because I read these books 15 years ago.

that series starts out great but then jumps off a cliff after the fifth book

Also I don't think everything can be created with magic, like you said.

I like gay moth thrones better.

Yer special 'arry.

except in Goblet Of Fire when the jew guy creates a bag of fake gold to pay Fred & George with

You were born to do great things.

Tough choice.

Yeah, LoTR is so bland and uninteresting it only defined the next 100 years of fantasy fiction. SoIaF is a soap opera with zombies.

harry potter is actualy kino films

The entire point was he was only special because he was marked and chosen by Voldemort for death, he completely ordinary otherwise. Neville is his equivalent.

C'mon now

How do people who dont understand harry potter exist? Rowling wanted Terry Gillaim to direct. Its a batshit wizard dystopia. Its not supposed to be a fantasy that makes sense.

(cont) your poorfag richfag argument is nothing, its because hp parallels the British society thats all. also wizards are reclusive fucks who dont give a shit most of the time. the malfoys family were just the equivalent of billionares

fake money is still money

Both LOTR and HP are the top tier in terms of worldbuilding tantasy. You can argue about thinking either is bland but they are both different very immersive worlds.

Jesus Christ Rowling
Jesus Christ Columbus

Harry Potter is the best series prove me wrong

christianism and leftism aren't mutually exclusive. a lot of christcucks think it's their duty to be charitable with other people's money.

triggered leftypol

wrong on all counts

Anything else?

/thread

doesn't change the fact that she supports spending other people's money as well

Not an argument for the Op's question

Or the fact she's a commie dunce.

I don't care

Blood Drive
non kinofiles need not respond

I'm shocked someone not talking about the films or such doesn't actually care.

She was already Anne Frank. She was never a Holla Forums-approved waifu, tbh.

Wrong. Anne is Holla Forums's mascot & waifu

I'm conflicted.

Jewesses have adapted to entice intolerant goyim. You should give in and let your spawn join the winning team.

The other Holla Forumsacks doesn't have to know, user :3
It'll be your little secret.

It was only a matter of time before this was posted…

Perhaps far better to never be born than to have a doomed existence.

Was that what I said?
Sure, Tolkien was good at languages, but he wrote societies nothing like they were in actual medieval times. Now, that it is not in of itself a bad thing, but writing the kind of holistic organic work with both history and anthropology in mind as GuRM has done is a lot harder and as a result is more coherent and self-contained.

Tolkien was primarily interested in lore and language, not societies and seæf-contained universes.

Exactly, if anything, it points to how bland and boring it is. It's simply a framework upon which basically any story can be imposed, basically the GURPS of fantasy fiction. Now that does have a value of its own, granted, but as a finished product, as something that's supposed to make you impressed with the inner workings of its universe, it is simply underwhelming.

That only means that the very backdrop that Harry Potter is set to is not self-contained and self-contradictory, which is fine when you're writing kiddie fiction, but then I suggest people stop pretending it's good literature.

all literature is mostly crap especially nonfiction, its a wizard fantasy and it does have great enough writing to have great worldbuilding. its not different from lotr in its main themes of friendship and camraderie, it just doesnt have languages written autistically. its just a good read is al, good material, good movies. like lotr. not saying hp is written better than lotr. but both are for younger people.
a couple of the hp films had to be edited down from r ratings and the last four came out when i was in college.

I fucked that up. all literature than is fiction is mostly crap, reading nonfiction is for adults.

Okay lotrfag

CONVINCING

BLOOD DRIVE IS ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY
WHY WON'T YOU FAGGOTS WATCH IT?
please watch Anons I want to share the experience of grindhouse bliss ;_;
watch-series.co/series/blood-drive-season-1-episode-1

FUCK
YOU

have you even seen the films of both? the main characters go through the same basic emotions and there is aspects of brotherhood therefore and sacrifice and friendship. stop being a little dipshit

did someone say Bliss?

ebin bait

Did I say they were the same? I said its main themes are similar. You go upset by that and idk why I love both.

So you're telling me that a book for which Tolkien invented several artificial languages with accompanying writing systems and created a whole cosmology for each particular race is worse than a bad pulp fiction copy of the English Civil war with dragonz n' shiet?
Jesus fucking christ, did you even read LotR?

You're clearly trolling at this point.
>>>/oven/

reread the convo buddy you came out of nowhere saying they were the same twice that doesnt mean i agreed

ahahaha oh wow

nice argument you don't have there

None of those things add any depth, realism or fecundity to a story universe. If you think that speaking different languages adds the variety and complexity found in medieval Europe, then you're gravely wrong.
Besides, AGoT essentially has no parallels to the ECW, so I don't know what you're on about.

That depends on whether you are a fat millennial hipster with the emotional development of a 12 year old… or a are a fat millennial hipster with the emotional development of a 12 year old who likes to see boobs in a TV show.

t. lotrfag

Of course he didn't. He wrote a fantasy arthurian epic. A modern edda.
Why the hell would anyone care if the peasants were being oppressed, how the Ents shat or the length of a dwarf woman's beard?

This is the main problem of your marxist inspired pseudo-intellectual analysis.
The only thing that you notice is the material dimension. In that sense, LotR makes no sense to you and I understand it perfectly.
It's becouse you can't comprehend the idea behind Tolkien's tome, which is the greatness of the little people, the fight against evil on all levels of a man's being, immortal love and a rise of a hero that saves the day.
Something ungraspable yet more important than all material things that you want to see.
And all his inventions were geared towards that. f.e. the poems that Aragorn sings in elvish, which signifies his descent from a half elf, his upbringing in Rivendel, his love for the pure elven language(vid related),his love for Arwen and parallels to Luthien.

What the fuck does Asofai have? Muh title, muh gewld, muh lineage, muh sex, muh revenge. And lore that supports that and only that.
Before he could actually build something good, he shies away from it. Eerie, Children of the Forest, Ironborn, Valyria all had great potential.
Instead he talks about queen "don need no man in my life" Fatass I. and her administration in the Slave cities. That was the point when I stopped reading his books.
This separates an epic from a pulp fiction novel that went too far and too fat.

The only thing you care about as you have proven in this thread is the study and portrayal of ugliness and mundane things in all forms.

There is no reason to get inflammatory. That's cheap and easy.

That depends on what you mean by "material". Are social relations, religious systems and ethics truly "material"? Insofar as the material informs the world of ideas and the world of ideas inform the material relations in society, sure, but there is nothing that makes my analysis more "material" than yours or make mine care less about ethics and the ideological side of literature.

What was being discussed was worldbuilding - sure the fact that Tolkien could write poetry and new languages was nice, but in terms of making the world of LoTR deeper or more self-contained it does nothing. Tolkien set up a universe strictly around making some ethical points and demonstrating his languages and poetry. Beyond serving as a background to the events and the characters that Tolkien wants to talk about, the world is unmoving and has essentially no drive or fecundity of its own. This is something that he shares with both Rowling and folklore such as arthurian legend, meaning that his writing in terms of creating a literary universe is primitive, without meaning that as an insult, though.

The world of AGoT is much more Nietzschean in the sense that it exists only for itself, almost independently of any poetry even the author wants to demonstrate. Plenty of phenomena have no narrative function, just like societies of independent actors who have to live together without the guidance of some author who writes the fate of all people ie. Real life.

That is not to say that it is any less spiritual. In LoTR there's a clearly defined good and a clearly defined evil and a clearly defined pantheon of gods that everyone knows to be real. Faith takes nothing in LoTR. It's easy and the efforts and struggles of the characters are lessened because of this - because of how shallow and unambiguous Tolkien made his universe.

In AGoT faith comes difficult. There's very little to indicate the gods are real, and different pantheons all claim absolute truth. Suddenly, faith is a struggle and those characters who still manage to believe and overcome are made all the stronger for it, making a point about faith and the human condition that would have been poetically and artistically impossible in the LoTR universe.

Now I am not going to defend Danys storyline too much because I don't think it's great.

But what it does is say a lot about the universe that AGoT takes place in and how the characters in the end are bound to that same universe.

Danys mismanagement of Mereen demonstrates that it was a society that existed long before her and that it will exist long after she's gone. Sure, she manages to change Mereen significantly, but it also changes her; she has to come to the dour conclusion that she cannot bend society and traditions that's been established thousands of years ago by her will alone.
The great irony of all of this is while doing all of this, she still claims valyrian heritage, even though her opposition to slavery is likely informed by the fact that she was raised by Andal knights in essos who oppose slavery for religious and economic reasons both.

It shows how the world of ideas is an ecosystem in of itself, it is both informed by the soil it grows in but also very much the other ideas it has to interact with. It challenges us to look at our own history and the human condition itself and meditate upon how it's all connected.

You're pretty clearly a marxist materialist and you can't into thoughts not concerning the corporeal world, you are blind to the spiritual.

And you are blinded by your nostalgia and feelings

Not at all, my vision is crystal clear, unclouded by autism. You on the other hand are oblivious to things above the stature of a shudra, you're unable to look past your own nose. If I didn't know better I'd say you were Gurm himself, you certainly are stupid enough for it to seem plausible.

If you were to experience Wagner's Ring cycle you'd complain about the lack of time spent detailing who sweeps the floor of Valhalla or some such inane talking point. You shouldn't be reading fantasy or come into contact with any storytelling at all for that matter, people such as you should stick to reading essays about byrocratic procedures or encyclopedias of potato types or something along those lines which your mind is more attuned to.

Fuck Wagner - I’ll take the Vǫlsunga saga over his shit any day, thank you very much.

The Saga of the Volsungs, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, doesn't matter, the point is that (((realism))) isn't what is strived for nor is it even desirable. I also like how the projection meme is used when someone feel a post hit too close to home.

Don’t break a hand jerking yourself off, m8.
You try so hard to come off as more intelligent & well-read it borders ridiculous, though I suspect you have your own head lodged so far up your own arse you won’t be able to realise that.

Tolkien views everything far too simplistically for my tastes.
I haven’t even read anything by GURM, but from what I hear, and from what I’ve seen on GoT, he writes more well-rounded and identifiable characters.

Is that supposed to be Siegfried vs. Fafnir? That's a great pic.

Here's the kino version of Siegfried and Fafner. Still blows my balls off

I'm not trying to come across as anything, that's a genuine projection on your end I'm afraid. What kind of person would care about appearances on an anonymous imageboard?

Anyway, I think that you have materialism and cynicism confused for complexity. There's nothing simplistic about Tolkien nor his forebearers, moral relativism is in fact a much easier position to take due to it not requiring any conviction or introspection.

Yes, and I do share your appreciation of that kino. I saw it at a young age and it shaped my early imagination, the dragon in particular seemed so real to me.

An actual legit autist with an inflated ego who views himself as a connoisseur of only the finest fantasy literature, and a highbrow critic perhaps?

Tolkien’s world & characters are painfully two-dimensional. There is nothing wrong about enjoying this, but at least be honest. Stick to your muddled, simplified versions of the sagas and poems and other source materials, complete with cardboard cut-out characters and black & white world-view.

When it comes to fantasy I’ll take Howard & Lovecraft over Tolkien, and I’m not going to pretend their writing is 2deep4u, or jerk off my ego on an anonymous imageboard.

You've not actually read LotR, have you? Had me going there for a while, guess I got bamboozled.

tarkfag remains retarded. news at eleven.

who could be behind this post?

But this is wrong. People merely think it has depth because GRRM includes cussing and bodily functions, and talks about 'serious' subjects like rape. Everything in the world is a contrivance by a guy flying blind as he writes, and is created with the sole purpose of getting him through the chapter. He crafts geography and a region based upon what he wants to write in the next paragraph. This is why the Vale is dangerous and almost out of control - he wanted Catelyn to encounter perils bringing Tyrion to see Lysa, so the entire region was made to be in a state of near constant civil war between the Hill tribes and Vale Lords.

And this need for realism often winds up being unrealistic. GRRM has sailors complain about the smell of a baby's shit in one of Sam's chapters. Babies drinking breast milk don't have a stink to their shit however, a fact GRRM doesn't know because he has no clue about babies whatsoever. And no one can seriously say his world is better when he posits that the Dothraki are in any way shape or form like the Mongols, or would be a threat to a late medieval army.

Tolkien built his world's geography before he made the story, and actually made his story in accord with the geography of the world. Tolkien knew war better than GRRM did. He knew medieval history better than GRRM did. He knew horses better. He knew weapons better.

Voldemort did nothing wrong

Neither did dumbledore or harry

After Voldemort is defeated and global wizard equality is achieved, the influx of half-breeds and less-capable wizards into Hogwarts and other magical schools grows dramatically. Criticisms of this change are met with accusations of bigotry, including calls of “you are starting to sound a lot like You Know Who with that talk!” This process continues, with miscegenation becoming “all the rage” for the next hundred years.
By the year 2100, magical bloodlines have become so diluted that very few people can actually use magic. Magical creatures find that they cannot communicate with students at school, wands begin to refuse ownership, and tensions rise as “pure” students begin to unite. The fear of a return to the Dark Days is still strong, and those critics who raise concerns over the decline in quality and use of magic are called “bigots” for their anti-muggleblood views.
In more progressive circles, prominent “intellectual” wizards begin to suggest that magic doesn’t really exist — not objectively, anyway. It is merely a social construct, and witchcraft and wizardry can manifest themselves in many different forms, most of which don’t involve the use of magic at all. This is met with great approval by the majority of muggleborns, though there is still discontent among those who continue to actually use magic “correctly”.
To combat growing discontent, the Ministry of Magic decrees that “flagrant displays of magic” are now illegal on school grounds, as this can result in prejudice and feelings of unwelcomeness for muggleborn witches and wizards, who are utterly incapable of casting spells (even those who manage to keep wands). The school removes most of it’s “applied magic” curriculum, instead replacing it with “Justice-Oriented Magic” and “Muggleborn Studies”, which focus on present-day social issues and the various expressions of “Alternative Magic” that are popular at the time, such as Ouija boards, Tarot cards, and divination of palms and tea-leaves.

now change magic with engineering

a man of his word

I'd read this sequel tbh, famalam.

Hopefully someone will write it as a fanfic.

if someone already did, link pls

The only real answer.

This is a misunderstanding of what I pose adds depth.
First of all, the fact that the Vale has problems with ethnic tribes that retreat into it mountains, reflect an organic of rational actors and thus society reflects the environment they live in. The reason there's resistance in the Vale is that this makes sense. As a consequence it reflects history and the behaviors of the kurds, the cisalpine gauls, the basques and the indo-nepalese people who formed oligarchic confederacies in opposition to the Indian kingdoms (and theocracies). In LoTR, there is simply no examples of a society having to adapt to their practical realities. It might be totally random, who knows, but still GRRM manages to write something very much like what actually happens over and over every time one ethnic group tries to displace another ethnic group in an moutainous region.

Speaking of which, the andal invaders themselves had to ideologically adapt to the fact they were displacing the indigenous people. The reality of the situation was that they were displaced by the valyrians, but the reality of that would have made them appear as unethical barbarians, no different from the dothraki hordes, who plundered out of necessity and desperation. Instead, the Andals tell themselves they were granted a holy mission from the gods.
Again a noble lie that arises organically, something again reflected again and again through history because it reflects one of the deepest and oldest truths about the human condition.

That's ignoring how it's hinted that the religion of The Seven was informed by the geography Andalos and was likely a result of consolidation of royal power that combined seven cults into one religious administrative framework and one godhead, all sat on their own hill, something again reflected in history.

And this is what I mean about the complexity and realism of AGoT. It does not boil down to swearing or lewdness or petty things like that, although certainly the medieval times were lewd and rude, or whether or not the dothraki could beat a "late medieval army" - which they likely could (whether you were talking about the Alanii, the magyar, the uyghur, the mongols or the turks, these simple nomadic horsepeople all brought superpowers in Asia and Europe to heel) likewise, there's little to indicate that westeros is "late medieval".
No, the complexity of AGoT on a much larger scale, that requires both an interest in history and anthropology to appreciate, a level of organic complexity LoTR never achieves.

You're reading way too much into the story that simply isn't there tbh. You're like Preston Jacobs but even more delusional and your head is even further up your ass. Additionally your criticism of Tolkien is that his work is authentic and not basic bitch judaic materialism that deconstructs stuff, that he actually wrote a story for human beings instead of a collection of cliffnotes of a sociology student neckbeard who spends his spare time roleplaying (social science is the hardest science :^)).

Gurm is just a modern Moorcock who learned a lesson from mystery box writing, if he was a disciplined writer he'd be able to shit out books yearly because of how little thought goes into them. Realism is retarded in fantasy stories but even that he fails at on so many fundamental levels. Shit, the funniest thing is that for a progressive he has written about a place where nobody ever comes up with any new inventions or anything for thousands of years, his world is completely static. They should have steam engines by now smh.

I can't believe you think standard kike anti-white rhetoric and subversion is somehow deep or clever.