NSA a shit

twitter.com/i/moments/799043803088752640

(((NSA))) claims foriegn interference happened in the elections. Does that fuck Trump in any way? I also notice that most faggots claim that it was the russians, but the nsa apparently has had no claims as to who did it.

Even the MSM news said there was no way the voting machines could have been rigged from an outside connection, falling for Trump's 4D chess move, so it sounds more like the NSA chief just pulled this out of his ass.

It was just fine for Obama to campaign for Remain though? Fuck these assholes.

I think this is more along the lines of we are about to get a new NSA chief

Yeah and its name is Saudi Arabia.

They will try though.

My thoughts exactly.

This foreign state is called Mexico and it influenced the vote by giving Cunton more votes than real.

Well they WERE interfering by supporting Killary….

BUT THEY INTERFERED!
THATS INTERFERENCE!
YOU CANT HAVE FOREIGN PARTIES INTERFERING IN OUR ELECTIONS!
RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS!
OY VEY DIS REALLY IS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!

Saudi Arabia and Israel (as always)

The EU interfered by demanding increased censorship of alternative media.

The answer is China

An FBI agent was literally caught trying to manipulate evidence and stonewalling for Hillary.

It's strange. Where the Russians were for Trump, the Chinese were for Hillary.

A letter from my grandma in Sweden interfered with the election.

Any news reports about things outside of the USA interfered with the election.

Chinese are still commies.

China was going to be the model for the new USA, with internet censorship and centralized media control.

Not too surprising. Trump's tough on China, Hillary's fashion sense is entirely Chinese communist (Maoist), and Hillary is pro-TPP which was designed so that it could have a backdoor for China to rape the US even more at trade.

(((They're))) trying to make Trump seem illegitimate. They're going for a repeat of the events in Ukraine.

This. Obama said this could not happen multiple times. Either the left admits they were wrong by admitting fraud or they stick to their original position in which case there was no fraud.

Except there's literally no proof of this at all.

The NSA guy is claiming that Assange was a propaganda artist 'foreign influencer'.

Nothing about how factual wikileaks is. Just "it influenced them election" therefor "it was an attack".

Basically, you didn't consume the propaganda that the NSA wanted you to consume: the MSM. The internet is threatening to national security because it told people things they "shouldn't have known".

Basically glorified censorship and 'wrongthink'

oil dunecoon donations to crooked hillary?

Mind you – this is the same (((NSA))) whose last (((general))) Keith Alexander, left his position as head of the NSA, and went to wall street where he became a (((financial consultant))) charging 1 million per month…

NSA are all, PURE NIGGERS.

Leave it to an Intel officer to be careful with his words - I only heard "nation-state".

Yes, NSA, always on the slow side. We already knew George Soros had the machines rigged.

Jokes on them since they didn't call no-interference when they handed me my ballot!

There was foreign interference. Israel, Mexico, and China were working overtime to get Hillary elected. Without all the rigging Trump probably won by 5-10%

That would be good if we could get the real numbers.

IF THE NSA CLAIMS FOREIGN INFLUENCE CAUSED THE ELECTION TO BE SWAYED TO A TRUMP VICTORY.

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION AS A NATION THAT WE SHOULD ALL BE ASKING.

DO YOU FEEL…IN CHARGE?

I don't like to see the windmill of friendship associated with an organization like the NSA.

they will not stop me nor will you

Didn't say it was a foreign one.