We did it guys, we fucking broke her

She looks completely and utterly defeated, we fucking crushed her.

She is done

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI
archive.is/QKfW9
archive.is/e7aSI
archive.is/Qa0lU
archive.is/iXkn2
archive.is/WTbSK
vocativ.com/376156/obama-voters-voting-trump/
archive.is/du9iz
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html
usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-soros-evil-plot-exposed-see-his-plan-to-ruin-america-in-full-here/
thepeoplescube.com/current-truth/dems-focus-on-dead-voter-turnout-rally-graveyards-t887.html
thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/current-truth-flash-jindal-not-a-real-indian-liz-warren-is-t16524.html
therealstrategy.com/charles-walz-batshit-hillary-supporter-calls-rape-murder-children-doxxed/
pastebin.com/KDE2qHy0
elarcadefino.com/2015/11/03/la-moza-del-dia-es-kira-54-fotos/
archive.is/tmqGh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she looks like my days-from-death grandmother
shit thread, though. no link!

Lol now she either dies peacefully but knowing she failed at the one thing her entire life has been about

Or she tries to steal the election and dies by rope to the neck.

It's a live Gala appearance.

Now watch her waste away. The spell could only last so long….

PANTS OF SHIT

"He's gunna fucking CRUSH her!!" ~Dan Peña

Accidental suicide from sleeping pills and alcohol.

I thought this the moment I saw her. All the makeup is gone, and all the fire is gone. I'm sure she had some backup plan in case she lost, but that's probably up in smoke now too. Give it a year and she'll be in a wheelchair and won't even be coloring her hair anymore.

♪♫♪♫♪

She chose poorly.

accidental suicide by shooting herself 12 times in the back of a head with a pistol while accidentally suffocating under her pillow.

Sh-she looks a lot like Soros here…
What is this fuckery?

With all her power wasting away I guess she can't be assigned any more body doubles.

Recording

getting plastic surgery at her age was really risky, and it fades super fast. she will look like (more of) an abomination soon

Women, especially of her age, aren't strong enough to lead a country - at least not for any interest beyond selfish ones.

This.

She's too depressed/tired to put on make-up.

checked

Still man, it's eerie how much she resembles Soros in those pics.

Looks like she's aged about 20 years in a week. Maybe the ZOG finally removed the mind-control device, or perhaps with her political immunity gone she can no longer drink the blood of young virgins.

We came so close to THAT being the face of the United States. Can you imagine it? Other nations would look at us and think we're ruled by the wicked witch of the west.

She's been on a bender for a week now. That shit shows in the face. Puffy glazed eyes, yellow skin, hair texture gets funny. She'll be dead in less than a year, especially if she keeps drinking to that excess.

There's really nothing else to say but smug.

dark side of the force is a hell of a drug

Its not enough, we must go further.

Well, I was tryjng to be nice, but those trips say otherwise.

Soros and the Rothschilds won't let her go peacefully.

did her makeup artist quit?

never forget she was going to perpetuate genocide the white race for the sake of money

Look at those eyes closely Holla Forums.

Probably committed suicide by gunshot to the back of the head while laying face up with a pillow over his head.

Too much pressure on Ping Pong Pedosta Pizza Palace for her to go get a pizza for an hour.

last pic looks like george soros

CAMPAIGN FAIL
LIFE IN JAIL

Watch the video, she legitimately sounds like she's seconds away from pulling out a gun and ending it live.

Get your edits!
Get them while they're still dank as fuck mane

hfw she realizes she owes muslim countries hundreds of million dollars in refunds

She hasn't had her child blood and sperm cocktail since comet pizza had to shut down their operations.

Crushing your enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women really is what's best in life.

Feels so fucking good.

Checked

1st one is bretty gud the rest not so much

Why even show up?

(huehue)

the comments section

Patricia Santos

Reminder that this lifeless husk would have been the leader of the free world

I wonder what she'd look like if she had retried in the 90's and taken care of her grandkids… oh wait. She doesn't have any.

Feminist failure.

First one looks like she could use a haircut

she looks like she's been drinking the last 7 days

I'm having a Dangerfield moment

lel she spends most of her time staring out of the edge of her eyes, as though she wishes that empty space would finally claim her. Literally does she perceive the suffering that awaits her.

There must be someone who was in the room with her when she had her crying tantrum upon losing. Someone must have recorded it. That footage needs to be released.

Kill me fam.

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

That is Kaine?

doesn't have to pretend she's not dying anymore

Now you got me craving donuts.

Are these actual pictures?

The resemblance is uncanny

It is the color of the New Revolution©

(checked)
They must have cut her off from her supply of infant blood / souls. I expect her withering to be quick and excruciatingly painful

Not at all. Palpatine still had life and vigor.

she's reverting back to her original form

perhaps he's wondering why you'd run for president before promptly dieing of old age.

>Turn it right the fuck around on them by saying #NotMyPresident to Hillary because she fucking lost

Oh man, that's great

No!! Kick this bitch even when she's down. kick her right in the pussy.

I love it when memes are brought to life. So, fucking, much.

And they wanted THIS to be America's president.

Seriously why is she still doing this? Fuck the demons she's summoned are just going to ride her straight to death, aren't they? She still thinks there's some kind of reward or redeeming factor in it for her. What a sad, broken sicko.

Guys, check patricia santos in the comments, she's some raging spic. Reply to her with either :

They are.

Holy crap.

Seeing this cunt suffering is the joy of my life.
I hope her death is extremely miserable and painful

kek
She looks drunk.

probably is

Praise Kek that she did not win.

She looks like soros.

This is it. This is the medal all veterans of the great meme war of CY0-CY1 receive for their gallant memeing.

Are donuts in Japan truly this advanced?

I'm still waiting for my Advance Earth Infiltration patch

I almost feel sorry for her.

What the fuck? She looks years older but its been a few days since we saw her

She looks on the outside the way I felt on the inside imagining her as President. I could not be fucking happier now that we won.

Child rape and cannibalism. There, that should fix you right up.

People who lose the will to live often do look older.

Well, you're right.

I just sometimes forget about all of this and just see the human being. But the question is: is there any human left in this case?

Man, how can Huma put up with that? How could she handle that for 2 decades?

Man, that Kuru hits hard…

Oh man.

The comments on this one.

Apparently it was a rule that staff never have cell phones around her in private situations like that.

did I meme it right

CTR is just spamming "stfu" in the comments section

I can hardly blame her for looking like she's been gassed 6 times. SuperPAC's and billionaire donors gave her $1.3 billion, hoping to gain tons of influence in the US government when she won, and yet that massive investment they put into her will yield absolutely nothing. Considering the unscrupulous sources that she solicited donations from (globalist kikes, radical Saudi muslims), if I was Hillary I would be fearing for my life since she literally lost the $1.3 billion that these criminals gave to her. She might as well have just set it on fire.

eggscellent

Improved version

Nice.

she looks like she's about to fire lasers out of her eyes

Female Xehanort.

It just dawned on me that hillary and jeb have one more thing in common, they were the 'sure thing' that ended up wasting millions upon millions of dollars

Hillary got quac'd

she sold her soul long ago
all that's left is an empty husk controlled by a demon

lol, she no longer has to even be shopped

Japan has perfected the donut.

Ya'll tired of winning yet?

I'm still waiting for the main tide of winning to start

Is it just me or does she look more sickly and feeble? Things such as the debates had her appear of average health for her age, at the very least at the surface level.

It seems like almost everyone has given up on her since her defeat. If what was in podesta's emails was true then chances are she's probably waiting for a knife in her back or to take the blame for something.

It's better to have her be a martyr than let her rot in jail.

Is………is she getting large black blotches of age spotting on her forehead and upper cheeks?

The audacity of this witch.

Truly they are aces at improving things.

Reminder that this almost became our President…

Yo fam pls don't bully Scotty by comparison

Imagine if on top of all the beatings the left has been taking this month, their leader dies. What a kick in the pussy. I hope it happens. They need to be completely broken.

(Checked)

She looks like Merkel now.

In the end, I can't help but feel strange about this. She initially worked for the Goldwater campaign, and, as we learned from her emails, only barely conceals her hatred of gays and nogs from the populace. She's drinking herself to death and wasting away, and very clearly hates what she's become. Looking at how the Clintons looted the White House when they left, and how they used their political power almost exclusively to funnel money to themselves, it's fairly clear that they only picked the side they did because they could make money off of it.

When she won the Democrats' primary, she didn't do so through tactics that would imply that she thought the left was made up of good people. She lied, cheated, and rigged the entire process, and after all of that, she forced her opponent to humiliate himself as he continued to endorse her despite her and her proxies constantly bashing his supporters and ideals. The last time she appeared genuinely hopeful was when she was running against Obama in '08 with a strategy of rallying the white working class to take on his new "emergent" coalition.

It's clear she didn't believe the things she said. It's clear she's broken inside. I can't help but wonder if the only difference between us and Hillary Clinton is that we have faith in humanity. I wonder if they've broken her enough that she isn't happy about the outcome of this election.

First woman president no less..

She looks drunk

wtf that looks like cg

Nevermind the bit about she being a fucking pedo-enabler murderous anti-white satanist

IT'S PAYNE

GET HIM

When does she kill herself, Holla Forums?

reptilian atavism

She's already a 'dead man walking.'

When her wretched soul leaves her desiccated husk of a body she will be greeted by Vince foster an Scalia and all those she had murdered and they will drag her kicking and screaming to the darkest part of Hell.

Pretty scary stuff

How long does she have, Holla Forums?

i'm certain she's doing more than drinking
she's been doing drugs for a while
speculate as much as you want about her other underlying health problems, the drugs are exacerbating them whatever they are.
you can see it in her eyes, body language, and behavior

She's broken because she knows this is the last chance she will ever get to sit in the Oval Office.

These creatures only care about power, user. If they look devastated it's because they've been cut off from power, like a vampire cut from human blood.

Until January 20th, 2017.

she hasnt posted on twitter since the 9th.

also marina abramovich has been suspended

You can really appreciate how much makeup can disguise a person's state. Look at how old she looks now. Liver spots, some Joker-tier scar from mouth to eye, extra wrinkles, some scars on neck…
The fuck was she thinking running for POTUS like that?

WAKE ME UP

Fuck that. She needs to live long enough to have her crimes laid bare to the eyes of the world and see her empire crumble before her very eyes, all because of her.

THEN she has our permission to die.

Um i i is that your hand ffemanon?
* spaghetti'd *

I'm watching the video, and she sounds like she had a moral epiphany. She sounds a lot more approachable than during the campaign. As if she craves atonement.

Fresh OC

I think I speak for all of Valhalla when I say,

Too. Late.

of courshe.

checked, m8

Shadilay!

Kek wills that she live to see her deeds shown to the world.

Kek confirms. Hillary will be made an example of.

I'd buy that T-Shirt.

Checked

She likely realizes that Trump is going to go through with his prior comments about having her properly investigated as well that she won't have anyone around soon to prevent an indictment from coming her way.

Rather than being able to lay the email scandal to rest and enjoy her time in the sunshine as president, she has to be thinking on how she'll be dealing with lawyers for the next few years to defend her actions and have her name even further dragged through the mud.

A puppet is broken

HOWEVER

The puppeteers are still there, the ride has long to end

Anyone have any screencaps of the cucks that would make posts like
I want satisfaction for how wrong they were.

I am betting she blimps up like gore.

She didn't make the cut as President of the United States, but it looks like as a consolation prize she's now President of the JUSTice League

Well stated and funny

Nice digits.

Has this cunt said what her plans are for the future, if she'll still be in politics or not?

Hahaha, now she can finally go off and die somewhere.

and that's after a week of the best "rest" money can buy

I don't you can run for office from prison

Or the Grave.

PANTS OF SHIT

We can still meme it lads.

All these evil deeds to please the jews. It takes a toll.

no more huma pussy eating sessions either, must be tough

Defeat has defeated her.

All those evil deeds to please the jews. It takes a toll.

I wouldn't

I want this to happen so very bad. But for the brainwashed left, will that be enough to sway them? To finally see the truth? I don't think so.

The Foundation still exists, and…she has a daughter.

Just playing the devils advocate, nobody expected trump to win, nobody.

That was a sensible prediction any time before october, whether or not he was roleplaying.

The kikes had that witch's long term plan laid out and you know damn well it would have been bad.

On a side note, hopefully the ritual sacrifice stuff breaks early next year. Whistleblowers have been coming out since practically recorded history, but silenced every time.

By kek we will do this

we did.

She ain't dead yet

That bitch wanted to flood the country with murdering, raping shitskin muslims.

She wanted millions of arrogant, entitled, illegal beaners to become the largest voting block to ensure DNC domination of every election going forward.

WTF is wrong with you?

looks like her stunt double.

i want to tie her up in a dark room and play the entire KJV bible on tape

Deathbed forgiveness will not come to her. I had a close friend who's grandfather molested his mother. The old man was an asshole to everyone, including his grandsons. Started dying of old age at 94 and became the "sweetest old man" according to the nurses. No one in his family went to visit him. He died alone in a small room in a nursing home at 96yo begging for forgiveness that never came to him in his mortal life because he was undeserving.

Hillary now wears the same expression he had the last time I saw him.

I thought you were going to say rape her… you're disgusting, user.

i did

How is that not rape?

*billions

Speak for yourself faggot

Wonder if Webb is also aging like milk?

I'm glad you figured out how to use a computer, (((Wolf))), but everyone here expected a Trump victory unless MASSIVE amounts of fraud occurred.

That fly was literal divine intervention. It landed seconds before don went nuclear on her

Yeah like a cancer patient.

If we had both of them running their respective countries together, we could take over the world.

They will be broken as well.

Pretty sure that's alcohol mixed with opiates.
She is fucking fried.
Whatever you boys did to her, she's feeling it. She is not happy.
t. degenerate

lmao. Not only is she fucked up, but she's very used to it. She's a functioning addict.
Stay salty you stinky waste of vodka.

And it did! And we still won! Hahaha!

Stein was way hotter that this bitch.

Yes we did but it won't be complete until her ass is in chains and the TCF is abolished and her and web hubbels sperm worm chelsea is denied any public office.

And they even zoomed in on it too after it landed!

I know, but she was a GILF tbh lad.

this is very important.

Twas a snack for Kek lad…

See my dubs confirm, Jill was dicking material.

I won't be satisfied until her body is her from the george washington bridge for the birds to eat.

Double zero material. ;^)

Have a lewd check for those great digits.

Flies are attracted to corpses and shit, so naturally it would go after HRC.

She's rich, she doesn't do her own make-up for official events and she can hire the same make-up artist that made her look decent before. The question is WHY didn't she? Imma guess she flipped her shit, had another tantrum and the make-up lady either left in tears or was fired for looking at her wrong.

I expected Trump to win, I just also expected that it would take a civil war first.

current climate only the most idiots of advisors would push her but then again they are democ(((rats)))She hasn't even started yet but her comments about Justice Scalia " we have a chance to change the 2nd amendment" FUCK THAT BITCH!!!!!! HELL NO!!

why the fug would that be censored?

well i'm playing doubles advocate

Shadilay!

Personally I think she purposefully went out there looking like shit, with no make up and not having her hair done. I think she is trying to draw sympathy so her ass doesn't get thrown in prison or hung.

I wonder if that user changed his mind after Trump threw his hat in the ring?

Lad this is a very rare and bizarre pepe, I don't know who created it but props to whoever did it.

H U M A

jill gave me a case of bagel fever

Cute and checked.

>>>/zoo/

Didn't work for this guy

Never too young to indulge in mental disorder.

That girl has some weird anatomy going on
wtf is going on?

I feel like Hillary is so selfish she would rat out everyone around her just for a lighter jail sentence. I hope she lives another 10 years. I hope she brings down all the pedos/Saudis/globalists just to get a shorter sentence and I hope she still fucking dies in jail

Jews aren't animals, they are aliens or some other sort of demonic humanoid creature.

Hung for treason yea and ex king nigger pleading for her to the GOD EMPEROR !!! show no mercy to the enemy.Now is the time to wipe them out completely as the more Trump wins the more they look stupid and NEVER take your foot off of the snakes neck or get bit.We dodged a serious blow now capitalize in victory snake meat over the fire.yum.

you're too damn jewish user, you get the special flavored gas chamber

Sad picture.

Webs ded baby

Had to look this up.
>Kuru is a rare, incurable neurodegenerative disorder which was prevalent among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea in the 1950s and 60s. Everyone has normal prion proteins, found mostly in the brain.[1] However, infectious prions, which cause transmissible spongiform encephalopathies diseases such as kuru, can induce abnormal folding of normal prion proteins, which leads to symptoms such as coordination problems and neurodegeneration.
>The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria ("to shake"),[2] due to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease. It is now widely accepted that kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism.

STOP Holla Forums I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT

user, I…

Yeah she has a boyish face but those tits look too good and natty. Are they photoshoped or something?

This is exactly what I was said.

JUST

I'm perfectly okay with this.

kek is kinda scary that big

Yep, she even yelled to Matt Lauer that if she loses "we all hang". She knows it's coming.
Now, if Soros actually succeeds in corrupting the electoral college like he wants, then that will come alive again with the blood of newborns and daemon power coursing through her veins. What a scary fucking thought.

She looks like a fucking NPC from the original Dead Rising.

Christ.

That's fucking beautiful

I have no idea who she is, but she is indeed not a trap.

JUST

Tangy my man.

This nigger doesn't know fonts

That is 8bitoperator.

Undertale just cucked it

for you

"You know what the pathetic thing is?"

"You've been playing politics your whole life."

There's not much chance of Soros fucking up Trump's victory, but he is making a mess of local elections, dumping hundreds of thousands of dollars into local races and fucking the Republican candidate.

washingtontimes. com/news/2016/nov/16/george-soros-spends-millions-to-bury-republicans-e/

Trump needs to get some campaign laws passed where some billionaire can't just buy local elections all around the country.

I feel absolutely zero sympathy for her. In all honesty it'd be hilarious if she got taken out by some Islamic group, not that I'd ever want that to happen, mind you.

checked

oh God she has the young liberal (petite version) body and haircut. Makes it difficult to not stick dick in crazy

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
E
D

Funny, but in all likelihood Trump had presidential aspirations at least since Perot.

I always thought that was chelsea and wondered why people would say she has the face of a dog.

heh

get out jew

We haven't even started yet.

Weird green room, probably video production. Odd square of astroturf, children's show, puppets, hmmm Apple products and an acoustic guitar.
…. But I might luv her.
Why????!!!

5D chess

I bet that picture is 100% accurate.
Kek

First few seconds of that I thought, wow Hillary looks even worse than I remembered.

Is this Loss?

HOLY SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE

go back back to cuckchan or wherever you crawled from faggot

very appropiate for this thread user, Shillary soon will die just looking at her

This is what I'm hyped about.
They thought we put the brakes back on the train. We have not.

this swamp creature was almost made U.S. president

whereas Trump always looks like a demigod in HD closeups

She looks like she's still plotting.
I bet it will be an epic fail

Given we know she had a wobbler during voting night, this is entirely possible.

What will break first? Her spirit, or her body?

Ceirtainly not the ceiling.

meme magic strikes again

ok here you go make it simple #NOCHELSEA2017 or you are fighting a hydra and after you cut all its head off one left you allow it to grow more instead of bringing down the HAMMER OF KEK!! on its last chance to squirm like a maggot clutching for power over you plebs that just got Trump elected.Make no mistake your power level got shown so hard (((they))) don't know whats up or down.Illerys spawn shall not be allowed to muck us up or any other libfag rat thats out protesting for soros who has just taken on the gdp of the entire US gov which dwarfs his billions made on undermining other countries to destabilize them.WE ARE NOT UKRAINE YOU HUNGARIAN RAT!!!!!!

Seems so.

Why can't she just stop?
Why can't she just accept that America is going into another direction, far away from the 'progressiveness' she thought was a good thing?

Did she even ever critically reflect on the things she pushed so hard?
I mean in front of herself, all alone at least?

Seriously user, sometimes I really ask myself if these people ever question themselves and the ideas they fell for?

this
pic related
speaking of which does anyone else think pic related is incredibly memeticly powerful? imagery aside, something about it just draws me to it.

lol He's in Canada. What's he got to be happy about?

That is what he said.
:^)

i remember reading somewhere that she threw an absolute shit fit when she learned that she lost to trump. throwing shit at her staff, broke a tv, physically attacked pedodesta, etc. she was probably off of her meds that night so that she could really feel good about winning, and then the trump storm ran through town. i'm glad to see that she's still an ABSOLUTE MESS a week later

It's not just you. Kek v. Moloch seems like a heavyweight prize fight that's been 3000 years in the making. A disgraced, forgotten challenger trying to earn his belt back from a champion who has forgotten what a real fight even feels like.

Mate, the puppeteers have barely pulled the strings yet.

Elvis would be proud.

She's spent her entire life obsessing over money, power, and ambition. Even if it wasn't pathological to begin with, that sort of consuming obsession is eventually impossible to abandon, because it defines a person's entire existence.

Hillary literally has nothing to live for anymore.

Eternity in hell.

someone post the pic of her with bernies face superimposed on this image. i think it'll be remarkable close to deadinside3.jpg

This meme should be pushed.

We should be pushing her non existence including her little web hubble baby who stands to inherit the CF if it isn't taken down along with ERRR .

(checked and keked)
(dat ID is also checked)

Yeah, they really didn't see this one coming. Now the fire rises to finally consume them all in the flames of vengeance.

LOCK HER UP !!! FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!! no compromise now we demand blood!!!

What the fuck? This sounds like Thelema/Magic bullshit.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother…

Dubs of blood heeded

i was publicly calling his victory since at least december. my friends thought i was crazy as shit

Shut it Down, (((Mods))) n (((Janitors))) ←
(((Archive early)))!!!

Only when you are locked behind the bars and convicted for all the crimes you've committed will you have my permission to die.

She will not escape prosecution. Her strategy of looking like Dorian Gray at his end will not work.

And Trump does it for free

my sides !! YES!!!

Great stuff user!
LMAO

lurk more

completely unrelated but i just found this and any thread can benefit from a good salt injection

dam and I thought it was getting good till you showed up.

I only wish that Dr. Pierce was here to see this.

I don't care that gun is unloaded, TRIGGER DISCIPLINE REEEEEEE

Let's find out where he works and ask why they employ racists.

(((Walz)))

ok looks like butthurts showed up we was having to much fun lmao!!!! YOU LOSE KIKE!!

Goodbye, Hillary.

Sounds like he's just another dick in the Walz

kill yourself

JUST

She looks like she's going to die in a week.

I hope I'm right.

who.is

The white man innovates, the Jap perfects. Truly we should be the only two people's on this planets, living apart but basking in each other's unique glory.

It's like you don't want to see her die of a heart attack when Trump barges into the court room right after the hard evidence of her pedophilic cannibalism gets shown in the court.

quite condoning white men fucking japs/nips WPWW asshole fuck you.

Still, she definitely looks older, and slightly tired… but nowhere near as bad as myself.

How you suffocate someone with a pillow while shooting him in the back of the head

me in the back

I don't want no have slanty eyed offspring boy my last son was blonde hair green eyes and towers over ppl why would I want a fking mongoloid instead of that.FUCK OFF!!!

PEPE

That's more blue than purple did Soros drop her? Not that they can't afford it.

I said living apart, you sick fuck. Stop projecting.

Not to mention she supports abortion until nine fucking months.

On one hand it's so unfitting and/or implies she's a dumbass it's funny.
On the other hand as a engineer in training this triggers my autism. I bet it's another one of those cases where random formulas are thrown in just to make it look smart.

only death awaits now

I don't know how anyone can look at this and not think she's just a walking corpse.

I can't see a single problem with this

She probably got $200k for that, right? That's her base rate?

with a weighted pillow while she's comfortably securely held face-down on another pillow?

………..
ID HABBEDIG

Christ, she looks even more like ((Soros)) now

mk calm down beavis

Just realized if Hillary is going to prison, I don't want her humble and tired, I want her arrogant and entitled, like vid related.

(Tried webm, failed upload).
youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI

Was this on purpose? Has she lost the team of technicians tasked with making her look human?

smart user gather all here upity top of the world BS then rape the bitch with it in her downfall and arrest.

(checked)
I remember back when Joseph Fritzl had his trial, they said during his trial at some point he realized what he had done, and stopped fighting and sort of just accepted his punishment. I remember him crying of regret of what he had put his family through.

But Hillary is probably just trying to save whats left of the democrats to win back the presidency in 4 years. What I see on youtube of Hillary supporters freaking out and blaming whites and whatnot for her loss, in the long run this is no foundation for ever winning an election again. Shes probably just modifying these people to function again.

archive.is/QKfW9

Since my screenshot looks like a black steer's tuchus on a moonless prairie night,

If I may make a request, can some master of wizardry make that a Hillary and Trump edit?

You know what they say about pets and their owners.

Trump is going to do so well they won't win again until ppl my age are dead lol got some years left too.The more he remakes the international relations to be pro american the farther any (((rat)) dem has any credibility we basically destroyed them now they are reduced to their brainwashed idiots who have gotten a education from commie (((douche bags))) the wake up period will be ruff at first yet in time even those dumb asses will see they been fooled as the Emperor makes us great again so all their drum beating in the street drivel means nothing will get cold they will go home and stronger minds will prevail like they did in this election WE AINT GOING OUT FOR NO LEFT WING BITCHES CRYING FOR A SAFE SPACE YET WANT TO ELECT A WHORE THAT WANTS NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA YOU IDIOTS SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Theoretical maximum of 2130 AD, okay then.

10/10, user.

There was no bottom (for those checked dubs)

I just dropped in…to see what condition my condition was in

I'm not usually impressed by photoshops but damn.

That's impressive, doesn't even look shooped. Excellent.

You do realize this appearance was CHOSEN right? So the question is, WHY?

Instead of being all, hahaha she looks like death, get into it. When she dies in

Nice work, really brings out her inner soul, if she still had one.

You know why I got faith in America?because Trump got elected against all odds and ppl like me and you made a difference PEPE,KEK, those dank ass memes all hidden under the surface of obongo nigger and his handlers We made this happen and its the best thing ever not just because I am bathing in salt 2nd strong illegals (YOU HAVE TO GO BACK) obummercare gone list goes on and on how great Emperor will be yet these (((rats))) in media keep blasting like they can't accept they are losers

And people actually wasted their vote on this expired milk

Donald Trump being the guy to not only beat her, but be the first Presidential candidate to win against the first female nominee is just so perfect. If Jebbie or Jewbio managed to do it, it wouldn't be funny at all. But it's just so delicious.

Fucked up sympathy ploy. Look at what you deplorables did to this poor woman. Now gib presidency.

There is indeed something very odd about all of this…. I don't fully understand it - but after Trump's been in office for a few months, I think it will all become very clear what is going on.
I just don't trust what I see. I always believe my enemy is ten steps ahead, so I'm ready for it.

Does anyone have the youtube video of this appearance?

When you dedicate your entire life to fame, fortune, power, and glory, and some big event comes over and fucks it all up, there's no going back. Even if you realize how shit your life is, it's far too late to do anything about it.

Acceptable.

>"Don't walk, run! These eyes mean to do you harm!"

some email beats the the odds all the shit we found on her and child trafficking from haiti and North Korea

She's a textbook psychopath. Mercy is wasted on her ilk.

I'm so happy Argument Man is WINNING

Trump is going to be so good its going to make every dem throughout history shed their skin to expose them as the complete disgusting ineffectual rats they have always been.I got family that are dems high up professors and deans assistants in prestigious colleges yet my own family hahahahaaa they wont even return my phone calls LMAO!!!!!! YES!!!! I told them from day one I was Trump 100% they had nothing other than errr its a joke he don't mean it then when it got serious hes a racist hes a anit semite he is a mysogynist so I knew they was complete bullshit typical libtard tactics tried to red pill ongoing process but everything that has gone on has made them look incredibly stupid hence not returning phone calls lol aaaahhhh booo hooo you work around ppl in yer university that thought they would win BWUHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

all the real polls had him winning

I had no idea how little faith I had in Trump winning, until after the elections were over. I am still in shock, and I am savoring the perpetual 200% SMUG.

She has been cast out from the dark society and no longer feeds on souls of kids. That is my guess why she looks like the fucking crypt keeper now.

there needs to be empty gin bottles scattered across the floor

that last one is really sad

If this is real, then this fucker needs some serious visit from KEK.

Stomp the ashes.
We get her locked up it prevents her ugly child Chelsea from ever getting a shot.

ok so reason I made that post is because these fucks like a few of my own family should not be allowed to teach our children unless its a complete analytical education far to much these little jew rats queens get to spew their propaganda on our lovely angelic WHITE children when they have nothing but hate because they are an ugly rat faced hooked nosed jew……HOME SCHOOL!!!!!NOW!!!

THESE EYES WANT CONTROL

That's because Shillary still has access to basement loli.

See

Trump is 10d chess,It going to be awesome go back and pick through his books and his rise to power made possible by (POL) Faggots showed their power level on a massive scale.BOW DOWN TO KEK!!

Just take the time when you get a chance to look at all the accounts of people shilling for hillary with their cookie cutter responses. The channels rarely have any content, likes, or playlists. They usually have very plain usernames and some random picture you'd find at the top of a google search.

Point this out everytime you see this in the comments below their comment. Make the normies see the manipulation going on.

Who is this fluid druid?

Maybe Hillary planned to set Trump up so she could take him down with the pussy tapes, but it backfired and failed?

Good riddance!

The Clintons are pretty much done politically. Obama's going to de facto lead the party now.

Not to be 'that guy', but that short skirt screams harlot. Classy girls only. pls.

How horrifying.

This would make for delicious copypasta.

I doubt this is "normal." By that I mean whatever demon she invoked, whatever dark magic of child rape and sacrifice she indulged in has run its course. She has been discarded and hollowed out by these (((powers))).

Her punishment will be severe, and it is no human hand that will correct her.

No forgiveness though, not from us. The "poor old lady" emotional ploy is just that, a ploy. The old witch tried to destroy our race and even the world. There is no mercy here. She must atone for her sins, and as mentioned her suffering will not be by mortal means. God will judge her. We only need to be careful and BTFO her apologists and those who have a softer heart and think she somehow changed her mind or whatever. She is evil and she is reaping the fruits of her labours. And they're bitter, poisonous fruits.

I see 2 eyes looking in different directions.

Where'd you get a pic of John Cena's sister?

Who is that on pic 1?

Yes user, he is a true nigger in the traditions of the long line of niggers that came before him. Prominent figures that come to mind are Trayvon Martin and Cliff Bleszinski, not to mention the indubitable D'Brickashaw Ferguson and the darker and crooked as a mine shaft (Sir) Wesley Snipes.

That's sad. If Hillary drinks herself to death she'll have robbed us of an execution.

How does it feel to be untermensch?

edgy

My one regret is we never actually did see her shit herself in public. Her aids actually did a good job with the diapers and colostomy bags.

Most modern colleges are a scam.

I think we should all take a second to bask in the astronomical levels of autism of this faggot.

WEW LAD

That is brilliant and definitely horrifying. I suggest you desaturate the Soros layer a little bit and make it a little more brown toned to better match Killary's skin tone.

Is it just me or does she look like a sith lord?

We all knew he would win, you fucking faggot.
More than belief. More than faith. WE KNEW

Her punishment must be more severe.

Her story is a cautionary children's tale. When you go after the thing you want by any means necessary, you will eventually fail. Someone should shoop that children's book she wrote into actually useful story for kids.

You know, that's kind of mean tbh

Notice how she's not wearing purple. Looks like things did not work out as planed , again.

That's psycopathy at work, taking advantage of your naive moral self.

Psychopaths are really good at faking emotion if they think it'll benefit them. They'll even display genuine emotion, but they do it for the wrong reasons.

A human being (which psycopaths are not) feels regret, empathy, sympathy, for the wrongs they've committed against others. This is a genetic trait that is useful for getting humans to engage in communal relationships and to help each other.

A psycopath, which is not human, only cries or shows remorse for being caught. It's not that it did something wrong, it's that it was caught doing something wrong, and now it is going to be punished for those wrongful acts.

Psychopaths are like vampiric parasites within the human population, where empathy and selflessness is replaced with selfishness; it's high time we identified them genetically and started purging them from the gene pool.

Can you make a "we don't eyes to see where we're going" mashup with Hillary?

The ironing would be rich.

kek'd at the pat comp

live by the sword, die by the sword

-t. Jew York Times

(checked)
I don't have shoop skillz, but that's a really good idea, someone should do it
Kek demands it

That's your white empathy talking, user.

Everything that has happened to her is due to her own actions and the company she surrounds herself with. She doesn't deserve sympathy from you or anyone, and she doesn't regret anything she's done, or she would confess to all her crimes and name her co-conspirators.

Holy shit, I didn't even think of that.
Meanwhile Hillary has been playing politics for decades and lost the Presidency THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

Watching Gowdy videos helped me cure my porn addiction.

pic related
also a doctor died mysteriously immediately after giving her treatment

Oh, Christ, I see the resemblance.

She's not dead yet.
But we should direct our powers towards Trump standing firm and not being subverted.
We have not won yet but it'll only get more fun from here on out.

She looks like a fucking hag now, but she was a looker when she was young.

What about Biden?
Can we confirm he's in contact with the ring?
Or has he just thrown them all under the bus?

She didn't live by the sword.
She lived by puppeteering.
She died as a puppet.

pic related, he was already fired
I think there's some sob story article out there as well about how he feared for his life/got death threats etc
what a fucking dumbass

What the actual fuck. Is this actually from something, or is this a shoop from something just as fucked? My eyes aren't keen enough for the difference.

You didn't know Hillary did modeling when she was younger?

If it's true, it's news to me. I haven't been around for a while, never heard about this.

Holy fuck, I've seen more soul in vidya eyes than this husk

I watched a documentary today, best way to pull off a heist:

That is what Hillary did.
And she failed epically like a certain masked assassin from the 1600's

the zeitgeist is global and reduces in scope.

She looks like soros now. But you have to remember, she is 69 years old. Women look like shit at that age.
She just stopped putting tons of makeup and stylists stopped taking care of her. This is how she normally looks. She is a granny.
And now she wants some child campaign to keep some idiots following her because it sounds great to help kids.

overlay the golden ratio onto that, I think you'll see why it draws you in

Place your bets: What will get Hillary first? Her health? Or her (((health)))?

How Hillary Clinton Betrayed the Children's Defense Fund for Political Gain
archive.is/e7aSI

The worst thing Hillary Clinton has done
During the debate, Clinton touted her years at the Children's Defense Fund. Here's the truth she didn't talk about
archive.is/Qa0lU

Why It Matters That Hillary Clinton Championed Welfare Reform
archive.is/iXkn2

said yesterday that the legislation was "the biggest betrayal of children and the poor" since she
started the children's advocacy group in 1973. Hillary Rodham Clinton once was a member of
her board, but resigned when her husband was elected president in 1992.

Hillary Clinton’s support for “the biggest betrayal of children and the poor”
archive.is/WTbSK

I've had donuts like that in the US.

Now if we can only crush her kike agenda which is still being propagated by Soros and co., then we'll be golden.

Am I the only one that really wants to fuck Huma Abedin? Idk why.

Nainan describes his reaction to the Democratic nominee this way: “There was something about her that was very off-putting. Trump would be talking [in the debates] and she would have this real sort of sarcastic and derisive smile. It was not a genuine smile and you could tell it wasn’t a real smile. It was a smirk almost.”

vocativ.com/376156/obama-voters-voting-trump/

Couldn't agree with this octopus-eating, street-pooing gentleman more. All of us are fans of mischief, but this is a truly bad woman. I'm happy about the pain she is experiencing.

>>>/anita/
And dint come back.

Nope.

Fuck mobile typing.

That's a shoop, c'mon man the normal photo is her in a school outfit.

Trump in Bane mask doing the iconic Backbreaker on Hillary when?

See, I'm pissed because I know she can suck a mean dick and I had my chance to fuck her on Nov 10th because I'm from Brooklyn and she was simply roaming the streets and crying her ass off, extremely vulnerable and willing to take dick.

I'm a good looking guy and fairly charming, so I could probably take advantage of her compromised mental state due to the lost election and collapsed marriage to then collapse the structural integrity of her cunny as well.

Too bad I'm stuck in Philly for a while, missed opportunity.

I did however.

Please record if you do. Broken and dominated lefty porn is the only thing I watch.

Like I said, I haven't been around for a while. Forgive me.

Where did you even find that photo? Purely out of curiosity.

She's just not high energy.

Wew, now she's rotting on the outside as well!

Who would shoot a woman before suffocating her under a pillow?

Trump really need to put some initiative in place to support white families and kids.
Tax reductions, better daycare, whatever.

JUST

She says that she doesn't want to get out of bed anymore. haha

SNL was so smug dancing that she was going to win

YOU IDIOT!

If you do fuck her, make sure you hidden cam that shit and share it. Put the camera in a place where we can see her face.

FUCK

FUCK

MY

PRESIDENCY

let that old decrepit beast die your energy should now be on stopping her and web hubbles kid chelsea as she said " its a great opportunity now that Scalia is gone" Seriously and who told you that you stupid bitch?? Hillary is going down make sure her CF and her little sperm worm chelsea does to.

UP

she was talking about gun control too was the reason scalia was offed they thought they had it in the bag and chelseas little talking points would ring true America SAID I DON'T THINK SO BITCH!! GO SIT DOWN!!

Maybe she needs a turtle

checked

While this is satisfying, our mission won't be accomplished until she's rotting in a cell. Ideally she'll be in front of a firing squad sometime in the near future. She has committed treason, we all know what the punishment for treason is.

TFW the short time you have left on this earth will be the worst years of your life, and even if there is an after life, you are going straight to hell.

If there is a hell, it will be her reliving Nov 8 over and over and over again endlessly.

omg user my sides btfo!!

>To win the popular vote in the general election
>She's the people's president™

It's time to start rounding up and murdering these people.

She's the chosen people's president alright.

You know, you've imagined seeing this video over and over and over again, and then it finally happens… and it doesn't seem real. Fuck me.

You're not living in the Berenstein universe anymore. Nor are you living in the Bernstein universe. Nor the Barenstein universe.

we Holla Forums universe now.

I'm not sure if it's been said, but I think this is a ploy - I think by making her look like a weak, defeated, shell of a woman they're trying to make it look like there's no point in attempting to bring her to justice when she looks like she's on death's door.

The best universe.

Gowdy's as blind as Lady Justice herself. Clinton could look like his own grandmother and Gowdy would still lock her up.

Speak for yourself, Schlomo.

I haven't checked any reports on Trump's cabinet for the last couple days as it's all been MSM spread disinfo. Is Gowdy confirmed for a part of Trump's cabinet or has he been appointed as a special prosecutor?

Honestly at this point iv'e realized that every single fucking event can be placed neatly in some grand master plot so iv'e stopped speculating unless dots start to align or I get a strong gut reaction.

My gut is telling me that her shit is fucked up and even if this is a way of begging she's still on her knees begging like a dog and I consider that a win too.

He's not confirmed, we just know that it's not going to be Giuliani.

The funny thing is, if all his liberal friends left the red states they live in.. those states would just be more red than ever..
Wait who am I kidding. He has no friends.

It's looks like she was about to cry, or just finished crying tears of salt.

Now this looks like a man that's about to cry tears of happiness.

What a sick, twisted individual. These people will get no mercy since that's how they want it to be.

Wishing death on innocent babies and children just because someone they don't like was elected.

Sickening, I'd show zero remorse for hanging these mentally deranged lunatics.

Even though there were a few "he's lost, it's rigged" faggots going around on election day i'm pretty sure most of Holla Forums knew he'd win.

Oh shit, the anons are right. Her eyes are looking in two different directions.

I had a terrible witch dream several weeks ago, and in it an old crone spoke to me and said it was best when man and the devil worked together.

After looking at david bowie's career, and his weird fucking eye gimmick, I understand what that means.

When a person is possessed and working with the demon/spirit possessing them, the best arrangement is to give the entity one of your eyes. It can then look out into the world fully, and whisper whatever wisdom it is capable of into your mind.

She's fucking cracking if they are out of sync.

Always remember, look for pupils which are not the same size, and eyes which do not point in the same direction. If the person has these traits, and seems sober, find a fucking excuse to get far away from them. They have the devil inside of them.

Well then Satan did pretty bad fucking job helping her, considering that she lost so miserably. Even the devil hates Hillary

It's not you. This is likely a deliberate attempt when Trump gets into office and his new AG starts digging so they can try to claim "See how sick she is, the election took a lot out of her." "See, she shouldn't have to go to jail. You should just pardon her." Types of bullshit. You fucking watch it happen. The fucking media is already trying to pull this bullshit on the usual far-left cancer sites.

More like

Pets often take after their owners.

What will be even better is when the people who most supported her within the party get destroyed to.

Is she really an Uncle Ted fan?

I get that too. Feels good.

MODS = FAGS

Soros stopped paying, eh?

TOXIC MASCULINITY DID THIS

RAPE CULTURE

JUST KIDDING LOL

MADAM PRESIDENT D:

Soon…

2017 SOON

HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW
U N B A N N A B L E
HEIL IS A JEW

improved version

Jeb was so low energy he only managed to blow 10% of what Clinton did. I'm still laughing at the thought of Clinton flushing 1.3 billion shekels down the shitter though.

"I ain't in no ways tired"

BULLSHIT

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Just think, if Trump lost it could have been the Republicans fracturing. The establishment cuckservatives blaming Trump, those who sided with him getting purged.
But the Democrats are just as fractured. The establishment are blaming the Bernouts, everyone is blaming third parties, blaming white women. Basically everyone is at fault but Hillary.

Being evil shows exteriorly

Doubt it he may have been a demoshit but he dropped out when he realized how shit that are. Webb seemed like nothing more than a blue pulled veteran trying to do what he thought was the right thing. I.e. he's a good albeit misguided guy.

I think her accelerated ageing has given her a touch of colour blindness

Reminder that the left has no qualms of putting 90+ year old Germans on trial and in prison for something that may or may not have happened.

No forgiveness, no mercy.

ere u go

Have you faggot seen this article? She could not concede herself (even had to have her Arab slave make the phone call to Trump) because she was "crying hysterically." THIS was the "strongk womenyz" who was going to "face down" Putin/ take a moment and think back to the night of the FBI letter when a reporter asked he if she thought she might lose and she cackled:

"'She was crying, inconsolably. She couldn't stop crying.

'Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.

'This is Hillary we're talking about.'"

archive.is/du9iz

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929048/She-couldn-t-stop-crying-Hillary-Clinton-inconsolable-losing-election-Donald-Trump.html

Also, wikileaks showed that she was trying to discredit the jewboy Ed Klein who wrote "Clinton Cash" and "Guilty as Sin." I didn't even take him seriously and didn't read the books until I realized that she took him seriously enough to have her stuff try to discredit him.

the books are…not great, not exactly an amazing writer, i wouldn't recommend buying but if you can torrent, there are a few sections worth reading.

I can guarantee she was drunk as fuck at that point as well.

It's the only logical reason I can think of for stepping onto a stage looking so blatantly destroyed. She didn't make any effort to look presentable, the only other time she's so obviously looked like she's about to die was when they interviewed her on the plane after the unsuccessful NYC bombings.

Klein didn't write Clinton Cash, that was Peter Schweizer

Why do you permavirgins have to do this to her? Isn't victory enough? Fucking Christ, this is why no one takes you seriously and why Trump is gonna end up impeached.

underrated

What a fag

Bait.jpg

didnt mean to quote

Fuck off, nerd virgin. Leftists are already calling for Trump's assassination and death and he didn't even do anything that bad. Hillary is a straight up criminal who has murdered countless individuals on her path to power and failed miserably. She deserves all the kicking she can get on her way to hell.

Nice meme, nigger.

What are "we" doing to her exactly?

it's not nice at all

To bad you did and now i am hurt

I don't want her to die though.

Actually locking her up will be the first test to see if Trump is genuine or just using white nationalism and alt-right fags as the GOP has used the religious right for decades.

If she dies the entire investigation into the pedo rings, Foundation, Soros and the like dies with her. The comparatively trivial email business is the public face and justification for looking into the wider crookedness. If she dies that justification will go.

What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch, I guess I can just fucking get right on that huh.

To all my friends that live in red voting states. You have 2 months to move. After that, if you don't do not consider us friends. I want you dead. I want your families dead. I want your wives, husbands children and grandchildren dead. Not just dead but horrible painful deaths. Torturous cancers - bone, brain. Burning alive in a fire. Drownings. Wives and daughters or should I say your cunts as you republicans like to call them should be brutally raped first. All before you have your own agonizing death. If you live in a blue state but i know you supported lucifer I want the same for you but you don't get the grace period.
To the rest of the people in red states I hope the land runs red with your families blood. I will cheer at every natural disaster that takes you out. The higher the death toll the better. Every infant or toddler found floating face down after a flood is a victory for me. Every twisted body found in the rubble of your home after a tornado is like a cherry on an ice cream sundae. Every school shooting will be joyous news for me.
I will no longer support or buy American - Canadian, Mexican, European and China made products are better anyway
I will not support our troops. Every dead service man is a victory for me.
You spoke America. Now choke on your own putrid vomit. Just don't speak to me unless it's through my joy from your bloodshed.

Soros didn't provide the secret serum for her. That's all, nothing to see her!

We didn't fuck her. Obama fucked her harder than anyone.

We didn't fuck her. She did with a great amount of help from Obama.

LOL
She's been drinking like a fish.

lol
I knew from the moment he held his first speech and announced he was running that he was going to win. All of Holla Forums did.

If (((they))) don't have a problem with prosecuting ninety-year-old guards of Auschwitz and putting an old lady in jail for speaking her mind, I sure as hell don't have a problem with prosecuting and giving the death penalty to an old hag whose crimes numbers in the dozens and the damages caused in the range of billions of dollars.
NEVER FORGET OMA

She of course didn't tell her rioting followers to calm down, didn't even mention them.
Instead she goes:

this needs to be a thing

farmers tend to be around their crops, yes.

She should have done porn at the height of the Lewinsky sex scandal in the mid nineties.
She would have raised her popularity a thousand fold, would have made a lot of cash, and had a better chance of being presidentette.

It would also have defeated Lewinsky and bill.
Plus, the feminists wouldn't have known what to do, and would probably have started copying her.

Could be world peace by now, especially if it was hardcore with piss exchange and dildo machines.

spread it

All we need to do now is stop the Soros protests.

usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-soros-evil-plot-exposed-see-his-plan-to-ruin-america-in-full-here/

shouldn't be too hard, he must have some serious dirt under the carpet, and now that friends are gone..

give us a tutorial user.

It almost looks like she's balding. Is that normal for healthy women, even elderly ones? Or could this be evidence of her involvement in a Genestealer cult? That would explain the craving for human biomass

Further evidence of a Genestealer cult

Guess even drinking the expensive stuff will tear you up eventually.

Could be stress. My grandmother had temporary balding after my grandfather died. She was frazzled.

That daemon is going to get quite horrifically sodomized upon returning to Hell for being shit at his job

It would be perfect, if someone combined Navy Seals pasta and this one.

JUST

This it what you look like after you declare a war on memes.

kek'd

read as
Figured that building was actually built slanted like that, and that jumper would hit stuff all the way down.

Chelsea is the best of that clan, but she won't be able to turn her life around until her parents are dead.

That looks very nice, but goddamn, why did they slice the tomato so thick?

The AIDS is kicking in hard

Nobody would wanna see that shit.

HRC - Only prez candidate who is approvred by great lord Slaneesh or Gommorah either or the bitch is twisted enough to make depraved shit like that.

Slick Willy is the best of that clan and that says a lot

Guys she was still wearing makeup (symapthy makeup) but I did an xray to show what she looks like with zero makeup

I almost feel sorry for her.

Praise KEK

She looks so much like an old man in a wig now, it's not even funny.

Obama speaking in Germany right now. A lot of salty (((reporters))). As always, Merkel looks like she's about to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=GemwiIFtTM8

is this related to pizzagate?

WHAT THE FUCK user?
Spoiler that shit. God damn.

I guess her spirit broke first.
Now it's time for her body

Then kick the everliving fuck out of it

Do you have an archive of this role playing thread?

dont fall for it, user, she's a literal psychopath

they're born, not made

well this explains why they're okay with islam

just gives to show that americans will absorb bullshit like no other.
but how did he died?

good pic

That right there is the reason why every time the white man wakes up they fix their situation but then spare the kikes.

They are not people they are your enemies.

Now that she is losing everything. I wonder what are the chances that Hillary will sacrifice herself by letting out every secret that she knows about the elites she works with on national TV. It would be a nice way to redeem herself and she can go out with a bang.

SHILLARY FOR COFFIN 2016

No, user. Break her mind next. Let her reveal, in her own words, all the illegal an immoral shit she has done in the form of an admission.
THEN break her body.

Like your repeating integers, our faith never wavered.

Fuck off with your Jewdi, Palpy was based.

So is Hillary going to turn into an apostle?

I'm confused about the numbers, does this mean a little over 3 times more people voted in 2016?

I fucking love this spic, they are practically twins.

No it's just saying she lost the same way in 2008 and 2016.

Sucking his dick for over 40 years has its consequenses.

I am going to guess that she is going for sympathy now that she smells prison and hell.

I love it.

They made plenty of losers into apostles, she wouldnt come anywhere near being a part of the G_d hand though

I can not believe that this old ass CORPSE actually tried to run for the president and that if she keeled over and died we would be left with a literal retard court jester as a president.

I was wondering which would break first.

I dont understand how some voted for her
When her eyes glow of evil and insanity

Will Lady Rotschild punish the Clintons for failing to win the election?

If normies could see things as clearly as some people do, they wouldn't be normies.

That's surprising in how diet-coke it was to the Clinton's handing shit over to Bush: they trashed the entire place and shit on the floor because they were so butthurt.

How much furniture did hillary steal again?

Probably not. Clinton cheated as much as she could to win it. Any more and it would be too obvious, even for normalfags.

So some lackey is going to have to go buy a load of pens from officemax?
That's… not really even annoying.

i'd fuck her

TIM KAINE IS A HOMO

Apparently she stole shit when she was at the state department too. I guess Clinton really was the first black president after all.

First transblack president, how progressive

if the media weren't so blatantly bought she would have had no chance

hand over the DNA

pics related

Breaking the body is part of the path to breaking the mind. Do you even extraordinary rendition?

Blow it out your ass faggot.

DWELL NOT ON THE VICTORIES OF THE PAST, BUT ON THOSE OF THE FUTURE

that's a brazilian name, so that line would be "Você tem que voltar, sua macaquin(h)a"

S H A D I L A Y

LOL, so bitter

you are wrong. until your enemy is 6ft in the ground - then they are finished. before that they are just plotting against you. learn this well.

She's turning into a zombie right before our very eyes.

CONGRATULATIONS Holla Forums

thepeoplescube.com/current-truth/dems-focus-on-dead-voter-turnout-rally-graveyards-t887.html

They are shape-shifting slimeballs

thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/current-truth-flash-jindal-not-a-real-indian-liz-warren-is-t16524.html

It looks like they stopped putting half a ton of make up on her face and retouching her every appearance in TV or photo.

You realize that pretty soon we are going to be telling the kikes "pure coincidence, goy. You're not antisemitic are you?" I can't fucking wait.

kek

That's exactly right. Fucking purge.

WHY THE HELL IS NO ONE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ROMNEY.

music sauce on the fall webm?

paulie said that too about uncle junior

the only legitimate question regarding voting is who won the white male property-owning vote

that, or give us Caesar

that and then being gassed by hitler just afterwards.

This is what guilty jews do in our country.
Once you catch the jew, he suddenly grows ill and bed ridden.

supposedly 126,849,299 voted in 2012 versus supposedly 124,342,665 in 2016

Unrelated, I apologise: Guys - is our major 50% kike and kids little kiklets ?

Literally who? Nigger, if you want to talk about a new topic, start a new thread.

Major of a small town in Slovenia.

Hey there, /wsg/ here! Prigay Vniz, by Cherry Winter. If you like, the live version is really good too.

this

speak for yourself ((CNN))

Slowpoke.png

They all have their names in the format Firstname Lastname with no other characters or symbols. After people started calling them out on it, they started naming their sock accounts over SWPLy musicians who nobody has heard of, but is famous enough to have a few videos on youtube so you can't search up their comments and find that they are exclusively shilling against Trump in literally every single comment that account has ever made.

Picks related.

It's like she's just realizing that no matter how many children she destroys her lord Moloch won't actually help her.

Babylon is falling, Hillary.

…isn't this Mad Cow Disease?

Well, I know believe all these /x/-tier conspiracies.
She looks like the plug was pulled out and all the souls she had been feeding on came pouring out along with her life force.

therealstrategy.com/charles-walz-batshit-hillary-supporter-calls-rape-murder-children-doxxed/

He has been doxxed already.
He lives within 15 minutes of me

Sure she would have looked like this a few months into the Presidency anyway. If she were to make appearances at all! I just hope she lives long enough to be tried.

Damn, that video as made in 2008

Welp, I won't be sleeping the next few nights

Americas_cancer_goes_into_remission.png

kek

Can somebody make a pic of him with the quote "Praise the motherfucking lord and pass the ammunition" on it pls.

Its okay though becuase Trump's bringing his own Pence

The hypocrisy of all this is so hilarious

You get it by eating the brain matter of your own species.

Brilliant and underrated.

Checked

#1 should be a banner.

Almost, needs bars in front of it.

Hell, since the 80s.

It's a shitlib image. High school geometry is the most complicated math they remember.

CRAWLING IN SHITLIB
THIS SALT IT WILL NOT HEAL

Trump filled stadiums. The sick old bitch couldn't fill a high school gym. It was really fucking obvious if you could shut out the talmudvision and think for yourself about it.

THIS MUCH IMPOTENT SHITPOSTING
ON A 'FULLCHAN ALT NAME HERE'
WHEN HE'S STILL GOING TO WIN BY A LANDSLIDE
MFW

Sure you've seen these posts. I've been posting them for months. My laptop's down at the moment or else i'd post my smug trump with it. I had no doubt, barring serious election fraud, Trump was going to trounce that bitch.

Comet ping pong pizza party? Haiti visits for humanitarian relief? Attending a performance art show called spirit cooking? Podesta pot luck party? Where could she have accidentally eaten something that might have disagreed with her? :^)

yeesh! what a fucking image.

10/10 plaster that on Infowars and you've got yourself a hit user.

THE DAY OF THE ROPE APPROACHES

Predator here.

That creature has likely taken many a man back to her lair with tears as the bait.

Beware the Witch, user.

What was that convo in the screencap?

We can only hope

三白眼!

nice trips my man

パチパチパチ

these eyes are fucking scary. thanks for freaking me the fuck out.

Young lads, sigh.
She looks like this because she wants to, it's a ploy to instil guilt in Trump voters and pity in her own people.
"Look what they did to the poor defenceless WOMYN".

You write like a nigger, and a twelve-year-old nigger at that.

Let's correct that, shall we?

Why would there be one? unless it's a beam of phlegm.

Does anyone have the edit version where it has like the music and zooms in on that guys face when he had that fuck yeah expression to the kill everybody part

Our strategies need to be different for Holla Forums and idpol. For Holla Forums, we need to cut off their access to other boards first. This is a simpler task because we have more support on boards like /his/, /r9k/, /a/, than Holla Forums. When a thread goes off-topic into right-wing territory, we should be there to sage/shitpost. Stirnerposting and general edginess are effective methods against the Holla Forumsack.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

That's as far as I could make it.

There is no winning or losing, only death.

In that case, Holla Forums will just have to make 'friends' and get support from other boards.

dsfargeg

pastebin.com/KDE2qHy0

elarcadefino.com/2015/11/03/la-moza-del-dia-es-kira-54-fotos/

i opened photoshop, cut her face out of another photo and recut it to the size of Palpatine's face, matched up the shadows, and then fucked with filters till it looked scary

it was great, didn't even have to photoshop in any wrinkles

I think wants to make herself look as old and weak as possible because she knows Trump is going to put her behind bars. She want to be able have the angle that shes too old and weak to handle prison I bet.

Underrated post.

Then I guess we'll just have to give her a bedpan to go along with her cell.

I can just imagine him getting more and more flustered trying to stop the construction crew around him

This is what it looks like when someone is eternally blown the fuck out.

Bullshit. Anyone in the know could have told you that Trump was going to win any REAL election taking place. Massive voter fraud was the only way Hillary could have won. Turns out even massive voter fraud wasn't enough.

But the point is, had Hillary stolen the election successfully Trump could have still challenged. A Hillary win would have been extremely unstable.

Did (((Yahweh))) did this?

NO! You know who did it.

this seems like a slice of life type thing, like the pilot episode for a TV show about being the president.

Where are the laugh tracks?

In the trash

Why? That's the worst thing to hear in a show. The comedy comes from how mundane the situation is.

(checked)

Thanks for spilling the beans CTR

Protip: you have no influence here. Only newfags and other shills actually respond to your shilling. Everyone else has dealt with enough shilling to identify it from the catalog.

Obombo is going to prison too because he's directly implicated in everything Cunton did

No wonder she looks like that.
archive.is/tmqGh
Hillary was on a drunken rampage after she lost the election.

Having trouble there?
Sure can't trust those lying eyes, can you?

I know alot of people have already replied to your post, but I called this is July of last year. Congratulations if you listened to talking heads from MSM exclusively, you were wrong since July of last year as well. Fucking retard. The pendulum is swinging back right and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

WHEN NOVEMBER ENDS

How can anyone even trust science charts like this after the 200 years of kike infestation.

How much longer do we give her?

Oh how cute. You have tried the same tactics years now. What makes you think trying the same thing again will have any different effect ?