Evalion is doing a reddit AMA

Come by 8:00 EST time on Friday, 11/18/2016 for an AMA with Evalion AKA "The Little Nazi Girl".
Will be located on reddit.com/r/Nationalism

I expect "shill" and "she's a jew" comments below but I also know the people saying that are a bit… "hebrew" at the genetic level, so it is expected. Also "plebbit" and "I have autism and reddit sucks because I whine rather than coopting a leftist platform because I'd rather watch naruto" type comments. Those are fine too. Have fun kiddos.

Just who is this kikess

Very safe prediction: When the mods delete this thread, OP will sperg out and start spamming in other threads calling the mods jews.

He will probably call you a MGTOW as well.

"Maybe if I use the word shills they'll think I'm le one of them"

OP = Faggot

a self-hating Jew. no fucking thanks. you newfriends can have your jewess.

""Maybe if I use the word shills they'll think I'm le one of them"
OP = Faggot"

You channers are much, much less important and in control of the zeitgeist than you think. Every troll who influences the zeitgeist views you guys as simply fools for a milking.

Evalion's cunt has had other dicks in it. Why are you getting so hot and bothered?

A slutty, mentally unstable jew is what what men strive for. If a slut is being passed around as a "Red pilled" woman, than I don't want anything to do with the degenerates involved.

Sage, you fucking shill faggot.

Don't forget to report all those that bump the thread in addition to the OP… the eternal fag

you forgot to sage

Really, then why are you people here?

So you must be a new hire. Tell me, how much does CTR pay new recruits now? I figured their budget has been cut since that embarrassing loss

Get this hothead outta here!

Veronica Rothman is an ugly like with a drug problem

I love how demoralized you faggots are these days, that you immediately accept that we can all peg you as an outsider and make no attempt to keep up the charade.
Is that why you come here to shill your shit? You shill here because of how unimportant we are? Fuck off and never return.

Kike

Her name is Veronica Bouchard not a kike.

Can someone please fucking explain the Evalion shit to me? I was here in 2014 and most of 2016 but I was missing during the current year of 2015.

I don't greentext because I readily admit I do not come here, because I do not view you guys as saavy at all. Holla Forums is less important in influencing the zeitgiest than you think. That's true. Your hostility towards outsiders is proof enough.

I've been doing this before 4chan even existed. You guys think too far highly of yourselves but you create an echo-chamber devoid of leaders, and the "user" brand is a joke probably hijacked by intellience agencies.

In short, just eat this advertisement and enjoy ;).

The sages give me hope that newfag cancer can learn. Well done anons.