Steven Universe was easily the better show

Steven Universe was easily the better show

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8O3gh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could of at least explain why.

Steven Universe has

I thought you fucks disappeared with the hack.

Because they have FTL ships and Teleporters, KND just had a moon Base, Now Galactic KND would have changed this, Imagine, being a keed the "normal" state of lifeforms in the galaxy?! cray-cray.

Anyway I think the Diamond Authority may even gave The Irken Empire a run for its money, also, the creators of the Gems were incredible cool guys ;)

Another reason why Steven Universe is better

IT WAS MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN KND EVER WAS

At least learn how to subtly baitpost.

So did the guy who made KND off himself after getting rejected by CN?

What, you dont make Imaginary VS battles in you mind? what are you? some dirty Abbo?

Painanon's review of SU episodes is way more entertaining than the series itself.
imgur.com/a/8O3gh

KND got like 5 seasons and a movie

and crossover episodes

And Steven Universe is still on, plus it has a lot of merchandise at GameStop, 5 seasons, a crossover, and a huge fandom

nah

but is it loved but all of Holla Forums? Most KND threads have people acting nostalgic and saying good things

Do not try to bullshit that any mention of Steven Universe doesn't cause the thread to go into shit storm mode happens on almost every image board with a Holla Forums

Whatever happened to him anyway?

He's finally at rest.

Only if they're from good shows. Like Star vs Jenny. But Zim vs SU vs Ben 10 is as autistic as it gets you queer.

You're lucky I'm bored enough to actually take this bait.

Yeah, which they never explain and are very sparing with it, choosing more often than not to ignore it in favor of shit no one cares about.
Very few are this, many of them are archetypes
That balances out how ugly the characters are
Nope
Lol, no.
Who gives a shit
Are shit
Holla Forums, pls
Ripping off anime is neither great, nor gripping.
If your jaw dropped at anytime during an episode of SU, then I am inclined to think that a similar reaction could be elicited by jingling keys in front of you.
Western action is garbage, none of them know how to stage a fight.

Let's not forget even Tumblr is having enough of its bullshit that is its animation inconsistency.

I gotta say man this bait… I'm actually kinda impressed a human being can muster the gall to post such intense bait. I sincerely believe that there is not enough pain within this existence to properly punish an individual as vile as you congratu-fucking-lations.

OP isn't baiting, he has actual autism and thinks KND is meant to be serious