UK Still Cucked:Islamaphobia awareness month

Take a look at the symbol they picked. Notice anything familiar? I was (stupidly) hopeful with May, even against every instinct. She hasn't done shit and apparently won't do shit.

Best Part? They are still defending it!
"However, Mend has since called on the force to reconsider its decision, adding: 'We would not consider removing symbols such as the crucifix or St George's cross from use in national campaigns simply because they are frequently abused by far right and Neo Nazi movements.'

The logo features a hand with the index finger pointing upwards, a favoured gesture of followers of ISIS in propaganda photographs."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3941926/Police-force-deletes-Twitter-posts-promoting-Islamophobia-Awareness-Month-using-logo-similar-hand-gesture-popular-ISIS-jihadis.html

archive.is/16pIK

So use this OPPORTUNITY, to red pill normies on mudslimes.

Koran quotes are good. It has to be factual stuff. Nothing normies can scream racism over. Statstics on how the womenz and homos are treated. Terrorism. The golden oldies. Stay on topic, don't get fragment, use the bestof.

Farage PM when?

assume most have seen "With Open Gates."

"With Open Gates" features the wonderful children's song where children are taught to make the ISIS gesture. And why not? After you get bored with your beheadings, you can come back to Sweden and have a house, car, job, etc.. waiting for you.

If interested, the part where they show the "childrens' song" begins around 6 minutes.

Think he may be getting a peerage. Will be hard for them to deny it to him.

Read this fucking shit: "Islamophobia Awareness Month plays a vital role in highlighting the many positive contributions of British Muslims alongside exhibiting the scale of Islamophobia in the UK."

"Scale of Islamaphobia in the UK?" My mistake, I thought it was they who were beheading, blowing themselves up, etc.. Just shows, the lügenpresse has learned nothing from Brexit, just like here they have not learned from Trump. I don't think they'll get the message until the nooses are being prepared.

Whenever they scream racism I usually just point out that Mohammad hated niggers. He even described the worst possible Islamic leader as "an Ethiopian with hair like raisins".

isn't 'phobe' the argumentative equivalent of 'scaredy-cat'?

help

I don't understand the left's dedication to defending mudslimes. They're such a small minority of the population, so it can't be that they all have close muslim friends, and it can't be for the small amount of votes that can come of it. It's inarguable that islam is the cause of so much terror around the world, so why the fuck are they fighting so hard for this?

I've studied this pretty throughly. There are small variations depending on nation, but in general it's the Left's way of "atonement" for their nation's complicity in Zionism.
Which, to be accurate, the Palestinians certainly did get fucked over by the Jews, but the breakdown in thinking here is: A. none of the rapefugees are Palestinians. They are not allowed to leave Gaza or the West Bank B. Why Sweden feels this guilt is a mystery, since the Balfour Declaration was a scheme between the UK and USA.
On top of that, you have the usual Leftist obsession with the perceived "underdog," but the chief motivation in, for example, Germany is a sort of circular thinking whereby they believe the Palestinians are suffering because of their past actions which "drove the Jews to Palestine," therefore they are "atoning for Israel's crimes" (which, of course, the Jews do treat the Palestinians worse than animals) by taking in ANY Muslim.
This is the conclusion I've come to after much study of the situation. If anyone is interested, can recommend a few books/papers where you can get an idea of this.

"asian" men did it … fucking britcucks

Anyone else think the elites are intentionally trying to foster a homegrown jihad so they can de-populate the plebs?

I mean, the UK is totally cucked and controlled in a similar fashion to Orwell's novel; so shit like this has to come from the top. How else could they wave it the the public's face to brazenly? They don't fear reprisal, because they control the legal system, and the majority of the citizens are sheep.

The UK is the home of the Rothschilds, in case you forgot.

Literally what? No, go on, name one thing.

I can't wait to kill these fucks

Indirectly speaking they may well end up responsible for getting all leftwing parties purged from power in Europe.

Of course that will only be a real benefit if the new governments then remove every single Muslim from their clay.

for:

why are there so many fucking plebbit fags here.
get the fuck out, you cuck

WORSE THAN NIGGER HISTORY MONTH
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS
ENJOY YOUR JEW OVERLORDS
HEIL IS A JEW
MODS = FAGS

death spasms…
right?

There seems to be in every thread mentioning Britain one or two posters determined to stir shit on this board.

it's more like let's release a mongoose to kill the snake and then release A FUCKING DRAGON TO REMOVE MONGOOSE FOREVER AND USHER THE GOLDEN AGE

As much as I want them all to return to muslim countries, and cannot think of one unique good attribute they have; the picture is of a hand pointing at heaven. Yes it means the same as Allah is god and mohammed is his one true messenger, but to relate it to Isis is a bit straw clutchy.
Compare if you will to this picture of the recently aquitted rotherham 12. They were found not guilty of affray when they fought with anti-muslim demonstrators. Looks more like Isis than the other thing.

Looks more like "Jam", as in "we're jamming islam down your throats".

Sorry UK, but "islamaphobia" isn't even a thing.

Try chinks. They have a vendetta with Mongols and their ilk.

Exactly this. Raise awareness as to why people are Islamophobic. Post the mass rapes, killings, beheadings, and the invasion by demographics.

Oh, you know, increasing employment in the Home Office. Making airports a long and humiliating experience. I feel sick to my stomach thinking about all the money that could have been invested in our future, in scientific progress. Instead, it was wasted on these fucking muslims.