Tucker Carlson

Holla Forums, I think we found a newscaster. Tucker Carlson. Now hear me out here, he has been the platonic cuckservative that's there to look stupid on CNN, and >FOX Jews, I know, I know, but I implore you all to give his nightly newscast a chance. It looks like he's been hiding his power level until he got a show.

Holy. Shit. He's spent the past three days just absolutely unloading spicy-hot rhetorical bombs on the left.

This guy's obviously intelligent and is even appropriating some of our rhetoric. He knows exactly what the opposing leftist is going to say to his questions and knows how to lead them right into the middle of a path with no safe answers out. It's been three nights of his show so far and I haven't seen him slip up once or let a single leftist off his show without leading them into tying their tongue in a knot.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamfare.com/foxnews.html
archive.is/znLzd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got any good videos?

he's on right now

streamfare.com/foxnews.html

I've heard some of his interviews with le filter man and he's definitely a refreshing voice when given the right platform.

This one is from yesterday. He has on a liberal professor that attempts to explain the over coddling of students and safe spaces after the election. He challenges her and has a good laugh about it.

His show is new, I think monday was his first day. He seems to be off to a good start.

Yeah from what I've seen him as a guest on Fox he's really down to earth.
Glad he has his own time slot now.

he's based as fuck

Tucker has always been interesting to listen to. I used to watch him way back when he was on CNN: Crossfire.

Also, never forget.

You faggots are way too invested in the jew party system.

This is the same piece of shit who convinced the pimp who runs "Bunny Ranch" to endorse Ron Paul so the story would be used against him.

Don't forget he thought this shit was hilarious and couldn't hide it

Tucker is on his way up in the world

lad pls it's not 2012 anymore, everybody has moved on

He played the game like everybody else. Let's enjoy him on this little shitter-shattering streak he's embarked on

I'm not saying not to vote, I'm saying Republicans are just as jew'd as the Democrats, and neither are on our side.

We didn't support Trump because he ran as a republican, we supported him because he was the least jew'd candidate in either party.

Yeah, I know. Carlson looks to be, at least on this early-on track record, the least jewed anchor I've seen on msm.

I could've sworn imkamphy was a sandnigger haji, get your story straight Holla Forums

Was ready to shit talk him but he's legit here.

Good for you Tuck. Stay uncucked, the media landscape is parched soil aching for legitimate right-wing water replenish it. The salt of the earth will grow if you provide the right voice and uncuck the mainstream venues from within.

His face when that bitch is prattling on is hilarious.

THE BOWTIE KILLER IS ONE OF US NOW

Dennis Hof(man/berger/stein). Who the fuck cares about disgusting kike pimp selling white women?

A rich WASP like Tucker has been redpilled on kikes since he was a kid.

I watched his show tonight and he burned some anti trump homos who were trying to tell electorates to vote for clinton.was impressed. He must've realized what's hot right now and alt right is hot

Very nice. If you guys have more pls share.

He should team up with Review Brah.

He was entertaining on Gavin McFaggus

Holy fuck rekt

Here he is pushing Martin O'Maleys buttons during the Clinton/FBI email blowup

archive.is/znLzd

He wrote one of better msm articles on Trump early on in this election. I've always thought he was one of the more perceptive pundits out there and I've liked his show so far. Miles above the rest of the shit on.

Tucker blows the fuck out of an anti-Trump protestor who's for illegal immigration

context of that clip?

I have to say, Tucker is a good sport.

Oh gee, user. No idea. Definitely not anyone on this board. That's for sure.

I really enjoyed that interview. He's a real guy just like the rest of us.
Posting some highlights.

Sounds like he had quite the interesting childhood with his best friend banging his hot teacher. Tucker got married at 22 and has gotten fired multiple times but he still hammers on.

Tucker confirmed alpha.

haha, classic

My response was about how little I care that Tucker Carlson "set up" kike pimp Dennis Hof somehow. I would set up Hof, too, I would set him up in a desolate wooded area heavy with bears, tied to a tree with his genitals covered in honey or just slit his kike pimp throat and piss into the hole.