Trump is officially god emperor nao

Trump is officially god emperor nao
Its time to get behind trump fellow leftist. for the sake of all america. this weeks he proved he really does care for the interest of america and peace around the world

Not welcome

They still won't like him.

You faggots just have to try and drag Holla Forums into this too don't you?

Holla Forums. Holla Forums. I know you guys are trying to see who can be more annoying, but please keep it on your own boards or Holla Forums. Also the leftist fags will still hate Trump no matter what he does, so all he's doing is alienating both sides now. He needs to start kicking out illegals and refugees if he wants to maintain what little support he has left.

Bump lol, fuck the "politically neutral fags."

This is from a Brazilian Catholic artist I know. The Thinking Designer/Artist.

This isn't fucking comics and cartoons.

Lmao neutral fags are ass blasted.

Shut the fuck up and stop bumping your own thread you cuck.

fuck off back to Holla Forums

I want Holla Forums to get out

Now you know how it felt to vote for bush jr

I'm not op though, wrong again neural fag.

Reddit and tumblr is still going to find a reason to hate him though. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they start saying Assad done nothing wrong.

If you're Holla Forums, for the love of fuck I hope you delusional freaks never procreate or leave your basements, and stop butchering other peoples' memes.

If you're Holla Forums, for the love of fuck I hope you viking wannabes at least do something remotely useful for once instead of shitposting kek shit all day.

Most definitely.

Just you wait and see what will happen to Syria if Assad falls, it will be the Iraq War all over again.

oh how little you know OP
just wait till you see what happens in the coming weeks

COMICS & CARTOONS!

Trump is done for. Fuck off kike shill

Stop talking to yourself and get the fuck out

Holla Forums was a mistake.