Female tragic comedy

Is there something i can watch where a woman is usually the butt of the joke? In a comical sense, nothing like Dogvile, dancer in the dark or the magic sword quest for Camelot.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0088011/
imdb.com/title/tt0089370/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

facialabuse

Life.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

The scene where they both get ate up with each other over who wants who more and refuse to have sex is one of my favorite movie scenes.

bump

30 rock would fit that, there are a lot of jokes about how tina fey is a bad at being a woman.

The latest season of Game of Thrones is doung a good job of it.

what?

I see Truthseeker was finally incarcerated for his crimes against poor defenceless memes.

whoops i mean quest for camelot. It's a stupid movie but it has a pleasant failure of a female protagonist. As a child she wants to be the best knight but grows up to be a damsel in distress. She also looks like bell from Beauty and the beast.

that doesn't exist in fiction, only in real life

yeah, that design is pathetic, but she still beat the gary oldman weirdo bad guy, so how is she a failure?

Romancing the stone and Jewel of the Nile. Pure 80s kino.
imdb.com/title/tt0088011/
imdb.com/title/tt0089370/

She tries really hard to be a knight and has her mom and her are enslaved really easily. She escapes and finds and man and follows him and gets locked up again and he saves her. Shes also kind of dumb, she asks what a damsel in distress is. I would only recommend watch it if you're have some craving to watch a woman make a silly fool of herself, and you're okay with stupid kid's songs and lame comedy relief.

Right up your street. Comedy where woman with BPD wins the lottery. She finances her own Oprah style talk show where she makes a fool of herself and blows all her money.

The first Scary Movie

there are nigger titties in that, i think

Fight Club

Does Wigg get nekkid?

Does Jewel of the Nile have a Billy Ocean track in it?

13 Reasons Why

these tbh