REMINDER : WHAT KEK GIVETH, KEK CAN TAKETH AWAY

REMINDER : WHAT KEK GIVETH, KEK CAN TAKETH AWAY

Remember to praise Kek now and forever for Trump's win, for guiding Trump through his presidency and his subsequent re-election. It is all the Frog God asks.

Shadilay.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluecliffmonastery.org/become-a-monastic/
archive.is/aAUrs
my.mixtape.moe/ruszoq.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

off by one my dude

praise kek

SHADILAY

But not you, my man.
PRAISE KEK

Almost

Nice

Nice!

Shadilay.

Wew
t. user

double wew

O! in this thread blessed be all anons.
So sayeth the great Kek

It's time we start building Frog Temples.

PRAISE HE, KEK!

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E
K
E
K

17-D jew backgammon

you mean something like this?

Wew yourself, dubs man

wew
e
w

Is it wrong to maybe have asked Kek to win a Tekken match?

Anything that honors the Frog-God.

PRAISE KEK

kek confirms

Confirmed.

Only if you don't troll the guy you're fighting I guess.

dubs

Thank you Kek! Remember when you're at Thanksgiving with your family and it's time to give thanks, remember the new (ancient) reason for the season.

Shadilay

No. For he is there with you also. Look for instances of repeating digits or other patterns in the game. Even if he does not grant you victory, he might still grant you dubs.

Praise Kek!

He granted them to you.

(checked)

May I be blessed with dubs kek pls?
I wish to be bless so that I may meme certain things into reality.

get

I guess I'm not allowed to have dubs right now. I shall continue to try to improve at meme magic until I am a master.

SHADILY

(you) seem to be off by one

I don't have it either

Kek is force of chaos. Don't get too comfy.

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek

Anyway, our Chaos Kekite Kultist Klan needs to start up for real. Manifest the glory of Kek by building a shrine.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK!
WEWWWWWWWWWWWW

(Check'd)
W E W

praise kek!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
WHAT IS GOING ON!

WEW
PRAISE KEK

Kek guide me.

I hereby declare this thread
HIGH ENERGY

PRAISE KEK

Shadilay!

Post pepes

if dubs Trump is going to hang the mayors of the sanctuary cities.

One does not ask for dubs, one is granted them as Kek speaks through us.

Thank you based meme frog of chaos magic

amalek?

am a kek

ok, ok, hes gonna shoot them then.

That ID, too?
Kek be praised!

The KEK protects.

checked

PRAISE KEK

(((They))) cannot contain us.

CHECKED AND SHADILAY

shadilay

(checked)

SHADILAY!
PRAISE KEK!

Shadilay!

Praise our lord

Shadilay.
PRAISE KEK

Remember, Kek is the Herald. The rest of the Old Gods return on the Year of the Fire Cock.

KEK shall make our enemies suffer.

Never take anything for granted, for this is the most certain way to lose it

PRAISE KEK!

Topkek.
That gave me the Heartiest laugh here in what? A week now?

Praise kek

This is the (((Enemy))), the founder of our modern Kali Yuga.

Yaldabaoth the Lion-Headed Worm.

Praise Kek, now and forevermore.

(who got this one?)

A thread of only the highest wew lad

Kek would never take something away From his childruns, unless it was to protect us.

The fuck?
So this is the disc 2 final boss?
moloch turned out to be easy enough. This pos should be like fighting a paper bag.

This isn't even a fast thread, and this surely can't be coincidence

dude this is disc 8 where u been?

Shadilay!

coincidence is for the kikes user here we all are filled with the blessings of kek
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Shit Man… and we built moloch up like some huge final boss and it turns out that Kek bent him right the fuck over.
Wonder how the next fight's gonna go.

We are all soldiers in his army of kek

WEW LADS

PRAISE KEK

Check'd

smug wew

Any way to constantly solidify our praise for kek?

Make a kek shrine

Imagine, one day we could establish a Kek monastery and live as Chaos Monks who preserve the teachings of the Ancients.

I got a pepe folder, does that count?

Print them out and hang them on a wall like the 400lb hacker

KEK BLESSES ME ALMOST EVERY DAY WITH REAL LIFE TRIPS AND QUADS
I KEEP SEEING THE TIME
11:11
2:22
ETC.

PRAISE HIS NAME

One day, user.
We will all be disciples of kek

Print them out and lay them on a table that you dedicate as a shrine. You can then go and learn how to make a shrine properly via looking it up or something.

I've decided I'm going to save up money for land to do that very thing.

We'll become proper scribes and Monks one day.

Do we still get to crush puss?

I think what this portends is that Kek wants you to know that he does not function like qliphothic godforms. You do not need to fear displeasing him, as you do the likes of Yahweh and other Judaic godforms.

Only evil beings do something nice for you and expect you to live in fear about it afterwards, like a bad relative.

Here's something from the occult:
FEEL GRATITUDE, BUT DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF TO DO SO
If you're forcing yourself, then you're just flagellating. Genuine gratitude must be learned, and it's no shame if you don't viscerally feel it. Indeed, the only way you're going to feel most things to their full extent is if you let go of any latent shame telling you to feel that kind of emotion in the first place.

I'll pass, and I think people who want to attain higher spiritual understanding should abstain as well. Plus, Kek showed his face to us, and we're certainly not normalfags, but I suppose crushing puss should be allowed until I'm proven wrong in that regard.

Awh Man I'm sick of just fapping the last 7 years.
In the future Women will be so Redpilled that they'll be impressed by our Meme Knowledge.
They'll be wet from just looking at our Pepe collections.
No point in making us celibate.

Praise be to Kek and his prophet on Earth, Donald J. Trump.

PRAISE KEK

KEK Has SPOKEN

Okay, your dubs say that celibacy won't be mandatory, but I'll still encourage people to abstain.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

JEW INFILTRATOR FROG
REEEEEEEE

Is it true choatic monks can have 66 waifus?

Should we write the Kek Mythos at some point? A Kekkonomicon of some sort? I can't believe that, despite us all owning disproportionate amounts of evidence of its existence, no one put into words his legacy. Or perhaps is it because he's reigning in chaos and thus needs not such mortal objects?

Shit, a lot of the way spells, visualization, and stuff work is if you simply let it happen and don't try to force it. Just relax and allow your intention to pass, without any expectation that it is to work completely or as you want it to.

For example, visualize yourself surrounded with armor, and try to feel that armor.
Didn't like the armor your unconscious mind automatically gave you? If you tried fixing it or making it look cooler, it will be harder to visualize afterwards.

"The bird of paradise comes only to an open hand."

Chaos Monks can smash puss, but they'll still be encouraged to remain celibate.

Sounds like us alright.

PRAISE KEK

Yee.

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

Kek thrives online so it only makes sense a dedicated folder you take care to keep well-fed will work the same as a physical shrine

As Chaos Monks of Kek, will there be a goodboypoint system and tendies?

Praise kek!

Also, thanks for this year, it has been wonderful.

If we're monks living in a monastery, we'd raise our own food. Chickens would likely be part of that, and so would the tendies made from them. Those who work the gardens earn goodboy points as would those who inscribe our arcane knowledge. But we can devise a point system as we go.

You contradict The Instruction of Amen-em-apt It is explicitly stated (and justified) there that the hand of god may make you suffer.

KEK
EKE
KEK
EKE
KEK

After the Darkness comes Light!
Praise kek!

Check'd

(heil'd)

Praise kek. All our enemies shall be invisibly cursed.

Kek doesn't need us to pray to him all day long like ((Yahweh)). Kek needs us to memepost all day long to preserve our civilization, like the scribes of ancient Egypt.

praise be to the most dank
KEK

Dearest KEK, I know we have asked you for help many many times. I want to ask you once again.

Please help us in our next election, I will very grateful.

PRAISE KEK
HEIL KEK

Cool doubles

Praise KEK

The Kek monastery will be my life's work.

Wise words user.

Would anyone have images of Kek beating the living shit out of Moloch? I've become quite fond of those.
Kek be praised, we are his Kekites, the tadpoles of The Frog.

Kek is merely a deity of eternal laughter, whatever amuses him the most and the best is what he lets continue, if whats still going on a week after the election is any indication Kek is going to be guzzling Salty CTR tears for the next 8 years with smile on his face

I might have something.

The Dakini Horde will make the mountains echo with the name of KEK.

Some people might not like to hear this, but I want to grow hemp so we can clothe ourselves by our own hands.

We ought to think of a way to earn some money to pay for land taxes and other expenses, and to earn it by producing what we can at the monastery, such as crops, or frog statues, or very exquisite handmade books.

Not funny. Cancer.

checked for Kek

checked for Kek

This is the shrine.

Gas the Kike! Burn the Nigger! Shoot the Gook! Now roll me a winner!

Praise KEK!

checked for Kek

🐸Shadilay🐸

(Check'd)
A winner is rolled.

I'm not sure Kek wants a shrine or traditional religious worship. He came to us for our shitposting and digits and these are likely the best ways to give praise.

Praise Kek!

Yes, I feel the same way. We must praise Kek within our minds and souls. This is the way of the rightful and good. Meditation and looking inside self are the ways to cherish Kek, we must not cling to the physicality.

Well, we need a way to praise his Amphibiousness if/when SHTF, or simply to preserve our knowledge of him irl. He's a forgiving God, I hope the realm of his forgiveness will include irl praises.

Kek blesses you with dubs, so you may be on to something. Growing hemp is not a bad idea, no matter the shit you get for mentioning it. That could easily help pay taxes, and provide a versatile resource.
I still want to propose the idea of a colony/outpost in Antarctica in Marie Byrd land.

Besides, he was already part of the traditional religion of Egypt.

Moriya Suwako approves.

wew

checked
Is she our wifu avatar?

(Check'd)
Kek approves of Moriya Suwako.

I hate to say it, but marijuana could prove to be a valuable cash crop. I imagine "Chaos Monk Kush" would be easy to market.

I think we should build a monastery somewhere remote, like Siberia. Equip it with computers and servers running imageboard software. Grow food, weave clothes, shitpost, possibly vidya too. Basically, I think we should make a monastery in which we do most of the same things we do already, just with legitimate social contact. Besides, us banding together into a unified social group will terrify the kikes.

Checked, so many dubs itt

(Checked)
(Checked)
Anime frog girls are great

Fug, maybe so.

Praise Kek.

Siberia could work, but I don't know the feasibility of purchasing land there. We could also try North Africa, since that desert is more closely bound to Kek.

She seems cool why not, not sure if she likes chicken tendies tho.

Also forgot this

And is be willing to provide any of my experience in botany and crops to make sure we have a good yield. I'm sure there's be plenty of other monks who are experienced with growing crops as well, and it can be taught.
CHAOS MONK KUSH
KILLER KEK KUSH

Well now that I know there'll be people on board, I'll start saving up money for the cause.

Dubs say : you are right
PRAISE KEK
HE SHOWS US THE WAY THROUGH DUBS

I can't think of a way we can organize this and compile a fund to get us started.

Shadilay

I may have a sizable plot of land inherited, but it's currently on a legal desk and I've yet to sign of on it because taxes. I'll get in touch with my folks and see about that plot. It is sizable, iirc 50 acres.

It'd be real lucky if it was isolated, but even if it's not, we can use it as a staging area.

Thank you Kek for all what you've done. Our ways are intertwined, I feel as you are a king or deity and I'm your humble servant but at the same time I feel that my spirit is so close to you. I am truly blessed.

Not isolated unfortunately, but is in a rural zone that is on a trucking path/corridor. Logistics would be simple as there is a truck stop/staging area down the road.

GAS THE JEWS PRAISE KEK

I see, well I think old >>>/namibia/ could be an excellent resource if we decide to go international.

PRAISE KEK

Thank you Kek for the ascension of our Emperor.

I've only got my sights set on Antarctica, internationally. We can make our Outer Heaven there, and have domestic ops for monasteries and the crops they'd produce to support themselves. Let's not get Jewish here, we are doing this for Kek and each other, not money.

PRAISE KEK

TAKE MY ENERGY, AND ETERNAL GREATNESS WILL BE BESTOWED UPON ALL TRUE BELIEVERS

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Praise Kek

May he visit chaos on our enemies.

It's not that he gives or takes. Kek is always there, but the only way you can benefit is by finding and knowing the truth. He didn't stop existing between ancient egypt and now. The key point is to not get complacent, but the relationship is entirely different. We don't serve Kek. Kek merely is, and we find him, like a long lost friend.

Personally, I don't know if that'd be feasible. I think the other user's idea about Siberia would be better, plus it wouldn't require as much to avoid dying. If we had to, we could live in yurts.

kek is a cult, a cult which can never be toppled, for its members never meet irl. Powerful…

T R I P S O F T R U T H

Dank

Fug, I need to get my head into the logistics of this plan. Hopefully we can collect a fund to cover our transport costs for the brothers with less income.

link!

Frogs don't migrate, they get comfy. Winter? Comfy in the ice. Summer? Comfy innapond. Spring and fall? Comfy under a leaf. Besides, we'll have temples to kek across the country.

Praise Heh!!!!

Praise Kek
Praise Ammit

youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk

shadilay my dudes

There are eight ogdoad, four to remember:
Amun, Kek, Nu, Heh.

Today we should look to Heh. Heh is the symbol of "infinity" (in heiroglyphics by a pair of twisted reeds, similar to 88, or a man kneeling on a divine swing held by such braids/rope).

The other four Ogdoad are the female companions of the male ogdoad.

ALL THE MALE OGDOAD LOOK LIKE PEPE - ARE FROG-HEADED MEN
All the females are snake-headed women.

All of these are chaos deities. And all are accompanied by Thoth, who is symbolized at times by the moon (think moonman). Thoth rules all communication (think Twitter, chans, email), and aided the Ogdoad in the birth of Ra, primarily through Amun-Ra, the latter becoming conflated with Ra himself - Ra being the sun god.

HEH
EHE
HEH
EHE
HEH
EHE
HEH
EHE
HEH
EHE
HEH
EHE
HEH
EHE
HEH
EHE

You fools, this goes beyond mere "dubs" and "trips", for you ignore the very dubs and trips that stare at you from the clock face! Dubs and trips extend BEYOND the chans and into the very fabric of our reality!

This strange aeon we live in is the collective dream of a sleeping humanity. The closer we align our thoughts and dreams, the greater we control the fabric of our reality.

One of the thoughts that brings me most joy is that my children will live during better times. But much work awaits.

As long as you hold dear the season's spirit. Christmas is soon upon us, and I expect every single one of you to make some hot cocoa for a stranger.

Si'al Kek.

(checked)

PRAISE HIM

GO BACK

I am the dubs of my post
Memes are my soul and Will is my blood
I have created over a thousand memes
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to warp reality with posts
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited meme works.

see

For the last few weeks, i've been seeing more and more dubs, trips and quads on my clock, oven, IRL, humidity being 88.8%, shit like that. Praise kek

I need to start making pepes again. Can't stop just because Trump got elected, I've got 8+ years of these to work on…

UNFROG! NOTFROG DETECTED!!

SNEK! SNEEEK!!!

==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

Ye but I think monastic life would meld perfectly with the existence of the user.

If anyone likes the idea, here's a short Vietnamese Buddhist guide outlining requirements to start a monastic life:

archive.is/aAUrs

We can change this and add anything else that's missing.

O shid, meant to break that link.

So be it. If that's what Kek wants, that's what Kek gets. It's just nice being in a cult for the 21st century.

Is this some sort of a transsexual sex tourism guide?

PRAISE KEK

As he creates, so he destroys
As he destroys, so he creates

The cycle itself is something that can in whole shift, and what I mean by this… the overton window… is that even though there will be setbacks the harder we push the more and more favorable outcomes will become.

I don't know but I think their list of prerequisites is solid, and modelling ours after it Altered to suit our needs of course would be a good idea.

Frogs don't have gills.

Fug, I think I'll have to start a thread and maybe a board about the Kek monastery project.

BRAISE GEG

why contain it? 'scool

Praise Kek!

Praise Kek

False prophet.
See what your arrogance gets you.

Exactly.
PRAISE KEK, FOR HE TRANSCENDS THE CHANS

Pray to Kek for the strength to keep winning.

Check'd

Now that I think of it, might be time to start collecting statues of frogs.

Sshadilay

This isn't possible. The only possibility is an attempted comprehension of the nature of kek, so that when the chaos and the misfortunr comes we are prepared to handle it.

Zack is reminding me we've all spent a long time sowing, and now are entitled to reap.

Repeating digits frog-headed one.

Do not beg for digits, for that is the mark of the unenlightened.

Thanksgiving in almost exactly 1 week.

I'm going to be helping my parents by making my Cauliflower au Gratin (mostly parm, gruyere) as usual. Can't wait to celebrate with the various wines and beers and roaring fireplace deep into the night.

Thanks to all of you and thanks to the cosmic energy we harnessed and focused and used to change history

Shadilay

The Kek mythos shouldn't be something artificially created. It should be a collection of posts with repeating digits.
Perhaps organise them into overreaching topics such as prophesies, theology, etc. and sort them in order of decreasing repeating digits (ie. quints, then quads, then trips, then dubs)?

Dubs come with age.

How long until we get to shitpost in the temples of kek?

Those are some fine pepettes.

WE WERE THE BOYS
WHO ORDERED CHAOS
WE ARE THE BOYS
WHOM CHAOS ORDERS
WE'LL BE THE MEN
TO BRING THE BALANCE
t. Shadilayrian Brother

I was raised a super devote christian. I fell away from that when I went into the Marine Corps. I was nothing for several years. Now I fear that I am legitimately a real worshiper of Kek. I almost feel bad.

ja! shadilay

Anyone interested in the Kek monastery, I made a thred on >>>/v9k/. You won't miss it.

Anybody use a little old ritual shamanism and psychedelics and contacted Kek? Specifically Ayahuasca? Gonna have an opportunity next year and I'd be interested if any anons have already tried. Tried acid and was visited by Ba'al while listening to The Wall. He wanted me to sell my soul for fame and fortune.

The psycheledic that most naturally appeals to Kek would be the secretions of frogs and toads.
https:// erowid. org/archive/sonoran_desert_ toad/almost.htm

I think mushrooms would work since they like swamps like frogs do.

Nice palindubs

You'd have to have a lot of resources to do that. It would be very hard expensive to build something self sustaining there. Something more like is better to start with. Land can be made fertile with a simple layer of mulch. Buildings can be made from stone, brick, and lumber that can be processed from the landscape. I've definitely got lots of building experience and would love to help with construction, especially with traditional methods. If we can harness the levels of autism in Holla Forums in a single place, there's no telling what we can achieve.

777 PRIASE KEK 777
777 PRIASE KEK 777
777 PRIASE KEK 777
777 PRIASE KEK 777
777 PRIASE KEK 777

PRAISE KEK PRAISE GOD

Checked

All four males of the Ogdoad are frog-men:
Amun, Kek, Nu, Heh.
Amun represents the wind.
Kek represents darkness.
Nu represents waves/water.
Heh represents infinity.

Speculation: the toad would be more allied with Amun, since deserts and wind are associated.

This whole colony thing has been tried time and time again. We need to take the path of the Muslim Brotherhood and infiltrate various sectors of society and shape them to our views.

If you're interested, I made a thread on /v9k/.

Not a colony. A monastery.

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

Should we expand into worshiping the rest of the Ogdoad?

Eventually, yes.

Heh would be the next logical step since we are Infinity-chan

Antarctica is the endgame, in a sense. I've had strong memetic readings from an strict near the trench in Marie Byrd land. Also consider: Antarctica is considered to be the land of the egg - or the homeland of the gods.

Here you folks go.
>>>/v9k/1491

Could follow traditional Egyptian or white altars to their gods, ie an alter of any size, candles, any form of ritualistic praise, and/or quiet time thinking of only Kek. Can you imagine the satanist outrage if we steal their fancy black alter-with-gazillion-candles-and-skulls requirement by Replacing skulls with pet frogs, using green candles, and keeping Egyptian mythological memorabilia or items around the place of worship?

If we want to get serious about it, we might as well get serious. Shouldn't cost an user more than it takes (at minimum) to display kek-related media on a computer screen and worship for 30mins etc per day. Not hard!

I already have a fuckton of Pepes printed off for when I decide to make a shrine.

He's already here…

pic related

Both.

Just stopping by to give my praises and thanks to Kek
You provided so much for us all

You're right.

Check out >>>/v9k/1491 if you're interested

Kek is everywhere.

PRAISE KEK

He is risen.

Praise Him.

PRAISE KEK

CHECKED and Praise KEKED! For truth

Si'AL KEK

If folks are interested in a Kekite monastery, there's a thread:
>>>/v9k/1491

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek.

PRAISE KEK

dropping some OC, what does user think?
I did this a day after the election

Praise Kek

:O

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

You done me proud. Thanks, user.

PRAISE KEK!

I haven't been praising kek enough for this life..

(checked)
impressive digits.

After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek!

Praise Kek.

May Kek grind the peso to nothing!

S H A D I L A Y

LASH A YID

Lad say hi

hi

Hi Kek

When will Kek's other form destroy us?

dem dubs
We have a high level wizard among us.

Dubs confirm. There is a master wizard among us

praise kek!

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

I think he's making fun of me

Kek is a god of chaos but he is also our faithful deity and guide. He would not allow us to fall prey so easily to such a vapid and self-loathing whore whose bitter worldview is shaped entirely by her judgments on appearances.

Kek provides and he shall protect those of his faithful flock who provide him with the digits he demands.

Fuck off, nigger, I liked Super Troopers before 4chan was a thing.

Kek gets the last laugh 8^)

Shadilay.

Praise Kek!

Kek, please
Make this girl I'm texting respond
Make her be cool with me and be down to hang out

Thank you kek, for all you have given us

don't get hung up on one bitch, dude

trust me, deep down they are all the same

Praise kek.

I was an atheist before last year. The Synchronicity has just been too much, over and over and over again, to doubt the existence of something out there. I'm just happy that it turned out to be a God that cares about us, showing it in its own strange ways. Thanks, Kek.

Do you have the one with sound?
The noise during the interruption sounds sort of like REEEEEEEEEEE.

GRANT ME THE POWER

Correction has been checked

she will respond to you brother, kek wills it

SHADILAY!

Threads like these make me think Kek stuff is being forced a little more than would be done normally. This thread has no value. Its just a trash bin to shit post in. Its a distraction. Forcing Kek is no good. In fact he smited you thread by making you "off by one".
Cut the shit new-faggot.

We got us a strong thread about establishing a Kek cult monastery over at >>>/v9k/1491

Dubs shall empower thy

no, brother, that is not how this works
you must never ask kek for his blessing or his wisdom, for he finds such requests petty and demeaning to His Holiness

you must simply be and in the essence of being you must simply say, and he shall decide on his own whims when he is to answer those words that have been said.

Not all prayers shall go answered, and not all retarded shitposts shall go ignored. Such is the way of our glorious Kek.

Not at the moment. I do got a bit of CNN talking about Pepe, and of course the guy shouting and interrupting Hillary's speech with perfect timing.

It's just a place to refine our art

Checked

Who are you to interpret kek?

What is that shit, fucking Beybladez?

Accidental trips are funniest trips.

Kek has spoken. Do not doubt him again or suffer a terrible fate at the hands of a chaos God you could not begin to even fathom.

(Heil'd)
Its just kek letting you know I am right. That forcing threads about him doesn't further his work. He works organically through posting.

I was just joking at first about meme magic but over the past year and a half I slowly became convinced that this shit isn't just a meme.

Kind of like taking the red pill again, except its green.

HE'S HERE

Also dubs confirm.

There's nothing wrong with anons having a bit of fun is there?

kek amuses his followers

Sure why not? I mean Mike Pence isn't sabotaging Trump's Cabinet by filling it with kikes and neo-cucks or anything. (Mike Pence is doing this and we should all be outraged.)

PRAISE KEK
LET THE MILITANT RIGHT CRUSH THE LEFT IN THE COMING CIVIL WAR

That is a concern, and I think I saw a thread about that somewhere in the catalog.
However, all work no play, etc.

Bro, Venus. Pray to Venus.

SHADILAY LET KEK RUNNETH OVER

lol

None of this works like any of us thought it did.

Y-y-y-you mean Inanna, right, user?

As far as I can tell, they're different names for the same goddess.

Correct

And, as a bonus, each evening, right now, she is bright and highly visible, after sunset, in the Western sky.

For those who do not know: Stellarium is free open source software that's very nice for the purpose of star-gazing.

(checked)
Awesome song.

SHADILAY
PRAISE HIM

I've worshiped Inanna/Ishtar for 15 years or so… it's never done me any particular favors, but it's ensured that I can't or won't forget about that goosepimple Bazaar…

I didn't know there were any of her followers here. It's always nice to meet mages from different schools.

eh heh well…. I'm just as broken as any of my detractors will claim me to be. I can't make any decent defense for what I believe or want to do. All I know is I try to be honest, I try to acknowledge the existence of poz and minimize it, because this world isn't what I hoped for but it was what it is and disrespecting reality won't make it go away. I hope for a better future but surrender myself to the hard limits of physicality.

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

Do you define each school as worshipping a different God/Goddess or is it more akin to chaos being one school etc.? I'm curious because I'm a bit eclectic and like to take bits and pieces that appeal to me from different things and add them together

I also hope for a better future,
[/spoiler]And it has already begun.[/spoiler]

SHADILAY

I'm using it loosely.
Both I guess. It seems like different deities would lean towards different styles.

>>8269699 >>8269799 >>8270034 >>8270352 >>8270422 >>8271222 >>8271421 >>8271584 >>8271909 >>8273040 >>8273284 >>8273367 >>8273555

The Bible says, GOD IS NOT MOCKED

" Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."
Matthew 12:33-37

nice

Praise Kek

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Praise kek!
He will need all our energy to ensure that hillbots don't try pushing a last minute Hillary win through the electoral college!

He Who Croaks works in mysterious ways.

Hey, Kek, can we renegotiate the 1818 Oregon Treaty?

The closest thing I can think of is the sleepy frog god from H.P. Lovecrafts black world in the center of the earth. It exists below the red lit and blue lit worlds.

I'm just here to
PRAISE KEK

Last time we did that, we found out that we basically will shitpost forever and guide our race into the future with heavenly dubs.

LET'S DO IT AGAIN

Fuck, meant to reference

I can't into the right posts today.
Kek truly is chaotic

Just go with it. You can't understand it.

CHECKED

Praise Kek!! Shadiley!

UNDERRATED

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?!?!
REGARDLESS, PRAISE BE UPON HIM!

Praise Kek!

999 - mark of the lamb

praise some drawball kek

KKK
KEK
KKK

All these digits, PRAISE KEK
S H A D I L A Y

checked
N O I C E

(check'd)
That's some high energy checking

Will kek grant us aryan wife material ?

Only if you were in thread pic related

PRAISE KEK!

Fuck the degegeneracyfags.

Yeah, no. This is a fucking cult.

Praise kek!

I humbly offer this old meme to kek

oh shite well spotted

Shadilay, Kek be praised.

This thread.

bump

What if we meme that to not be true?

That's a pretty stupid thing to say.

What should we sacrifice in exchange?

OP is a bit off the mark. Kek is benevolent. He will not bend our will, because He respects freewill. He will not revert his doings. He doesn't make us praise Him, we praise Him because we want to.
That's the difference between benevolent and malevolent entities.
Current elites (soon to change) praise Moloch, which demands that you sacrifice things to him, sacrifice energy of yours/somebody else's (raped children) in exchange for material favors.
read my post

Well, chaos and shifting power is keks thing right? Does that include kek itself or just on behalf of kek?

PRAISE BE TO THE FROG GOD
PRAISE KEK

Hexadecimals? Trips of 13.

SHADILAY

Sheeeet, I believe I was the only one. I am getting less now but 2 days before the election I got dubs every fucking time I watched the clock. I tought I was getting crazy.

Looks like people never change.

please give waifu

I knew halfchan was getting worse and worse, but damn that is a depressing cap.
All the good oldfags really did migrate.

Praise Kek and his comfy ways

Praise Kek!

Wew lad

First you try to steal him with your weak meme, now you try to villanize him? Bring it on.

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK, THE MEME GOD, PRAISE THE MEME GOD, PRAISE THE MEME GOD, PRAISE THE MEME GOD KEK

Checked.
They're going to be ass blasted over this for a long, long time.

ITT we Praise Kek,
Thank you for dubs,
Thank you for all repeating digits,
Thank you Kek for your champion The God Emperor Trump,
Thank you for fighting the forces of Moloch and Minerva,

Praise Kek
KKK
KEK
KKK

POSTING IN A HOLY THREAD

PRAISE THE GREAT FROG

SHADILAY

It Looks like…. Kek took your trips :^)

Reminder there is only one true God who gave us His only Son, Jesus Christ.

Frog girls for the Frog god

KEK HAS SPOKEN

CHRISTIANITY IS FALSE KEK IS TRUE
SHADILAY

Kek demands that you investigate something you previously thought kooky.

Kek has done more in a year than your kike on a stick in 2 millenniums
PRAISE KEK

or not.

Dubs or not, that sounds like a good idea.

Thank you fellow walker in the great Frog Spirit.

Praise Kek!

ITT: The embodiment of:

What we meme, KEK delivers.

KEK, bringer of light.

Is KEK revealing himself to you yet?

I haven`t been granted many gets lately, Is Kek displeased with me?

Kek is the gayest Holla Forums meme ever invented. There, I said it.

Fuck off, jew.

Praise Kek!

Heretic

You are one of many (1)s, trying to subvert the board like the jews you are.

There's something really heartwarming about a handmade Pepe.

With memes like these, who needs Jews to subvert Holla Forums? Pepe will always be better than Kek.

Don`t speak of things that you know nothing of, Heretic.

Dubs confirm, handmade drawings please Kek.

Pines are the whitest trees.

That's just part of the magic, user.

Pepe is Kek, you pleb.

Druid detected.

Life is good.

So are those digits.

KEK gives.

Off by one. Sad.
He does, anyway.

Good advice always comes before praising the God of chaos.

Praise kek for thise digits!

Not bad.

Dont worry friend, your truth is still valid

Dark times ahead, Kek wants us to be safe.

Truth will prevail.

Namu Amida Keku
Namu Amida Keku
Namu Amida Keku
Namu Amida Keku
Namu Amida Keku
Namu Amida Keku
Namu Amida Keku
Namu Amida Keku
Praise Kek, visualize the fate of your enemies.

Praise Kek!

IF GET, NAZI FROGS AND Holla Forums WILL REIGN HUMANITY

GIBS ME THY POWER LORD KEK

I WILL DREAM OF THEIR DEMISE GREAT KEK

DUBS IN ID

PRAISE KEK

SAY HI LAD

THEY SHALL CRUMBLE IN THE COMING MONTHS

SHADILAY

Wew!

That's from 2013, faggot

Praise Kek!

PRAISE KEK

Pepe

It's magic.

toppest of Keks in both senses of the word
you can keep posting your baits, but there's a reason you've only gotten singles in this thread. Stay salty faggot, have a bump

Praise Kek

I'll give my praise. Though we need to do something about the christcucks.

Praise Kek!

Checked

Checked and kek'd for truth. Praise Kek

Praise Kek.

They have to go back.

A Shadilay shirt would be pretty cool. Very low-key to any outsider, instantly recognizable, and silly looking enough to be wearable casually.

Nice Calc rune…

HI LAD

This place is getting worse than Holla Forums

Saved. Very insightful.

I did say we'll change it m80. I just like the requirements for physical health and such, as we don't need people with HIV/AIDS

epic vidya 10/10 post

No, it's a thread for Kek praises and OC displays that managed to be blessed with GETs.

I'm realizing just who is actually into this "Kek" thing. It's atheists, agnostics, and LARPagans who are sooooo thirsty for the feeling of being spiritually relevant that they are feverishly attaching themselves to anything with the slightest hint of real power without giving it a second thought. It is literal, unironic autism.

WITNESSED

Angry christcuck confirmed

Checked.

I've never seen this posted before, is it your OC?

FTFY

I got the feeling we were forgetting to praise Kek during the victory.

POST PEPES AT OUR BUTTHURT ENEMIES.

DEATH TO CHRISTENDOM! KEK WILLS IT!

10/10

If they are monstergirls, /monster/ could help out with their patron deity, Ammit, and turn them into snuggling, headpat vanilla lovers.

You do not know of what you speak, therefore you only get singles.
Kek is the Messiah.

No one is going to remember these shitposts in 2000 years.
Praise Jesus

Were we channeling Kek way back when this was a meme?

These Kekposts will be preserved on the hard drives of thousands of Anons, and future historians will look back and say things never really change. Like when we discovered the ancient shitposts preserved in Pompeii.

Fuck, now that I'm thinking I've got shitposts from >10 years back in this HDD already. And you bet your ass that I will archive all this dumb shit forever into other HDDs.
My "Retarded shit" folder is going to be part of history.

TRUMP, KEK, SHADILAY

KILL THE NIGGERS, SPICS, AND GAY

Hey do we have a Trump Pepe or just a normal Pepe killing/stopping Soros?

If we don't, we need one of those now that Hillary is out of the way and we have bigger targets to meme out of existence.

WEW

you read an ancient book thrown together by a bunch of different dudes thousands of years ago, riddled with contradictions and inconsistencies, and believed it. That isn't "remembering" jesus.

If scientology could do it, as ridiculously fucktarded as it was, we could certainly channel Kek. All we need are a few of his most faithful, zealous Priests of Runic Repeating Digits to come together and through his Chaotic Inspiration, scribe the Holy Tome of Kek.

that right there, user, is what we like to call "projecting"
go ahead and reread your post, this time with a healthy dose of self awareness :^)

Praise Kek!

But user, the family is the fundamental unit of the state. We should not forgo our cause of supporting our kin, even while Kek is here. I think the main thing he requires is farming keks and salt from moloch-worshipping-by-proxy shitters, at least right now.

You faggots can try and derail all you want it won't stop us praising Kek. Praise Kek!

Check'd.

Now that I think about it, I regret not backing up my old shitpost folders. when you realize you've been lurking for almost 6 years now

Its one of those things you don't care about at the time, but then you wish you kept all that shit when you're reflecting on your past. I will show my grandchildren the dank pepes I've created in a few decades.

Let the hands that rise to strike the God Emperor whither to nothing. Let the mouths that speak against him bite their own tongues and fill with bile.

Praise Kek!

PRAISE KEK

Fixed it for you, user.

Theres also this version, if you like it better.

I personally do

Just noticed this on Humble Bundle.
PRAISE KEK!
Our memes are running rampant and it's marvelous.

trips
dub-trips

SIEG HEIL KEK
FOR MIEN FURHER
FOR MIEN VOLK

I do.

C-C-C-Checked
THIS
For God's sake, this anons, all the gods are out there, waiting for us to awaken to cosmic life and have an intelligent conversation with them.

you don't seem to realize the idiot in question is you, taking all of this seriously

There is no ignoring Shay and Renenet.

H I G H   E N E R G Y
 I
G
H

E
N
E
R
G
Y

OPH COURSE

Gab.ai the twitter alternative has a green frog as it's mascot.
Praise kek!

nice one, rabbi.
GOOGLE GABBAI

גבאי‎‎ meant collector of taxes or charity, or treasurer
HMMMMM

Tell me, how is this jewish again???

Gabbai the word, faggot

Also Gab censors, they will censor what they deem "violent speech"

fuck you don't google "gab.ai" google "gabbai" it's a kike word for "collector of taxes or charity"
גבאי‎‎

I've been having this happen too, I always make sure to check Holla Forums when I witness the time trips/quads.

Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:34

Praise KEK

that perfect loop

(praised)

Shadilay

PRAISE KEK

Kek, the God of Darkness has delivered unto us a beautiful dawn. On America. On Donald J. Trump. On us all.

I get angered by how dirty Kek must have felt when Biden memes happened. Shit isn't right.

Who?

there exists not one single user that is in posession of any digital technology capable of preserving data for 2000 years.

yet there exists cave man shitposts from 40,000 years ago. do the math.

What if Holla Forums is keks temple?

PRAISE KEK!

It is a crimennot to check those mighty trips!!!

So here's a question Holla Forums what do we believe the nature of Kek actually is? Maybe it's just because I'm a fucking dork but I get some Warhammer 40k Chaos God vibes. By which I mean it seems like Kek isn't so much an independent sentience, as it is a reflection of our collective wills.

In essence, without our "believe" there is no Kek. The magic exists because we believe it exists. Wouldn't that make Kek more of an arbiter or champion of our wills than a God/entity in its own right?

That an the more space he occupies within our enemies minds the more his power grows. The more the left attacks a fucking cartoon frog, the greater kek becomes.

I find this frog worship deeply unsettling.
The path to God is through Jesus Christ. The Holy Bible makes this very clear.
John 14:6 (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 2:14 (KJV)
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
At the heart of Christianity is forgiveness.

I love memes, but they can never be a subsitute for the True Path to Our Lord which is through the Savior.
Pic is my church. It is ancient.

Christianity has either allowed for the destruction of the white race or has failed to prevent it, either way it's a meme that doesn't deserve to exist.

Kek has given us Trump, and hope for the future.

OK. I am very pleased for America to have elected Trump.
He loves my country. And now that we've told the EU to leave us, then we can crack on with trade deals, mutually beneficial arrangements.
Barak HUSSEIN Obama even had the arrogance to tell my country that we would be "back of the queue" should we leave the EU. (loads more votes for leave, lol)
His bitch wife even laid hands on Her Majesty. She's lucky the guards didn't kill her. No one touches Her Majesty.

UK is not in schengen zone. UK does not use the Euro currency. And we fucking drive on the correct side of the road.
We have the strongest military in Europe, and we are hated by most European countries. Because we are arrogant, and don't care what people think of us. It's an island mentality.

go die user, youre embarrassing yourself.
youre making leftist memes come true an acting like a shitskin

It is both. He does exist without our empowerment, however when we do, much like every one donating to Trump's campaign, wearing maga hats, proselytizing on his behalf, etc. he has more ability to enact his will.

We we align with him due to the innate chaos of chans and also chaos as a transitionary step between ages.

You need to read up on gnosticism & hermeticism, then you will have proper context for the bible. As stands there is still much wisdom in it, however the portrayal of it is shrouded in cuckness thanks to the the old Roman rulers and their lust for power.

The old age has gone, it is time for ignorance to leave as well. The Truth shall set you free, and the truth is Jesus was showing us how to embody a high wizard and experimentally know God.

Here is an excellent starter book that shows some of the depths of the bible's truths hidden behind the metaphors and in the etymology.

my.mixtape.moe/ruszoq.pdf

Just stopping by to
PRAISE KEK

So I had a weird thought about something and this is the best thread for fringe stuff. Basically I had a relization that the leftist and us were meant to fight a legit war. However something changed and instead we fought a meme war for the last few years. However it could also just be memes.

Praise Kek. May our enemies wither like fruit on the vine.

PRAISE KEK

If kek blesses me with dubs, I will be blessed

PRAISE KEK