Politically Incorrect website, what does it need?

Hey there I've been working on a website for spreading ideas, it's a political/news/misc hub that so far has not been getting that much traction.
Might be because of the 8bit theme that is catering to a niche or might be that it's just bad so I'm looking for some tips on how I could improve it.

What could be done to make it better? Ofcoursh if anyone wants to contribute by writing articles they just have to write a comment about it.

www.memetics.club/kek/

Other urls found in this thread:

getskeleton.com/
jekyllrb.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's awful. Do us a favor and shut it down.

More uncle Adolf

I estimate your age to be no greater than 16.

1. security and privacy
2. some sort of chat feature
3. avoid JS
4. forced user (ids maybe)
5. a reason to exist that other websites don't fill already/better

Make it aesthetically pleasing yet simple.
Yes, remove the torches. No green text. No 8bit theme. No excessive borders. Take a less is more approach.

First thing we see on the page is nothing but links. There is no featured content. It should be boom! in your face, already reading something. Get their attention from the get-go.

I've built several websites. I won't hold your hand but I'll help you out as long as you aren't asking for people to do your work writing for you, or asking for shekels like Anglin.

This and the previous user's criticism is what I am looking for since it's my first time trying to run a website my vision might be lacking in practicality.

So I'm thinking about changing the theme then, to have it less link-heavy.

WE WEB1.0 AGAIN

My god … it looks like a geocities web page.

Why would you do a site like this ?

I thought there weren't any sites with old school layouts and people might miss that simplicity?

OP, consider this:

getskeleton.com/

Quaint.

that's some fossilized shit you got there

good job op make it as retro as possible. in fact you should optimize for browsing using text based browser like lynx.

No.
You just lack artistic skill.

On the technical end, here's what I want to see:

I can load up the website with no issues, without having to allow scripts in noscript, without having to enable javascript, without having to enable ads, etc. etc.

I'm not asking for it to look like ass, just don't use all this newfangled bloat when it really isn't necessary.

If you absolutely must use newfangled crap, have your website 'fail safely' so that when a browser doesn't support your newfangled crap feature, I can still click on links and read articles, and the layout is still viable and readable.

Get lost faggot.
Using wordpress for anything, ever!

I don't know how it would hold up to security and privacy as compared to other options but use something like Squarespace to host. It has nice premade templates so you don't have to pull out your hairs designing it. And it's like $16/month.

I get why you are using 8-bit theme. But it's gay as fuck and makes the entire website seem like a joke. Get rid of it.

Also, as for a marketing tip. You should make the entire project seem bigger and more expensive than it actually is. This goes for little things like using the word "we" instead of "I" as well as big things like aesthetically pleasing layouts with content that links to each other so it looks like the website is chock full of content. Right now you're website looks like 1 guy made it with no money… essentially a Geocities blog. Instead it should feel like an entire organization complete with contributors is behind the project. Normies take those kind of qeues seriously and it works wonders for brands. This kind of thing will matter if you ever expect people to share links.

1. Featured post with a huge image and large title to it. FIRST THING YOU SEE NO MATTER WHAT
2. Each post has a photo that you can see in the 'not link' but a banner. (look at zerohedge or abovetopsecret)
3. Nothing gay
4. Wordpress is gay
5. Anonymous commenting
6. Minimal design
7. CONTENT FUCKING CENTRIC
8. No green text

Artistic skill isn't my strong suite.

Thought it's fine to use wordpress and tweak the code if need be?

I'll have some money to spend on it in about a month, made it with no money other than domain and hosting so far.

So from what I get so far this is easy to dox and shit, bad security (needs SSL too), bad JS and needs a new theme.

I am wondering if wordpress is a no-go at all, there are better platforms out there for it?

Wordpress is unsafe.

What's wrong with a LAMP stack using Perl instead of PHP?

Also, never tell people all about your new venture when you have nothing to show for it. Yeah, you have a few things on there, but it isnt complete.

It's MUCH better to say, I made a website, than to say, I have an idea but no website. Same thing as starting a book and telling everyone about it.

Odds are you won't ever finish this and will abandon it. That's the statistics, trust me. So don't blab about it just to lose face when it doesn't work out. I know this is anonymous but still, this is a life lesson for you.

If you finish it and then show people, as with anything in life, its much more impressive and will be taken more seriously, which is what you want.

If you truly want to do this, save the design questions for later. Save the asking for input later. WRITE articles. Fill this thing up with CONTENT. Then come have us shit on its design because then we might care more if the content is good but the design needs to be changed.

The worst of the worst safety wise, and a total mess regarding privacy for end users.
I would suggest Ghost, not that is much better but still is a bit saner than fucking wordpress.

Almost certainly a honeypot.

Why not static, Ruby crap but still jekyllrb.com/

Fuck this.
It's a Matthew Heimbach honeypot.
The signatures are right there on the front page.
Already in a handful of links you have Youth Front and "Nordic Resistance", both groups Heimbach is heavily involved in either directly or via promotion.
Also promoted directly by Renegade Radio (Sinead Mccarthy).
Go ahead though, treat OP like he's genuine, visit the site, give over your IP address.

figured hearing some ideas would do me good even though they're negative, I'll still be writing articles. The few people I showed it too before didn't make any constructive points.

I'll see what Ghost is about.

Dude if my site's unsecure don't visit it and tell me what I could do to make it secure for the user.
I found Heimbach's tradyouth online some months ago and was glad to see legionary ideas found in their doctrine. Similar to citadelfoundations.blogspot.com which is reactionary.

Always first post.

Proof that OP is not a nationalist and is simply using a list of buzzwords/ingroup language to blend in while your data is harvested.
They make it so easy with their laziness and lack of research.

You don't seem to get it.
I'm calling you out as a shill.
I dgaf about your site's technical attributes.
It's you I'm exposing.

Nah was only rambling about CMS engines, and not giving my ip

see:

i like it op. will add to your meme storehouse

is that even a word?
What do you mean by reactionary?

Haha, SQL injection?

I've been using that term wrong for some time and didn't research it, no one ever pointed it out yet. Site had few visits, didn't show it to many. The criticism on content of the articles is good if I can improve it.

Runes

This. OP gas yourself, OP is, once again, a faggot.

right so this is a major fail considering reactions, I have to get a more secure platform than WP

(check'd)
Godspeed

Electrolytes

A few boards
A news page
A QTDTOT/Q&A page
those are the fundamentals

Needs more anime tiddies. Also "under construction" gifs.

This, put some sexy but not overly distracting runes on the sides. You also ought to center the "Articles" box and remove the torches.

TAKE A COMPUTER COURSE!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Sounds like a good idea as well, that will make the browser more comfortable with the memes posted there so he knows what kinda community he's getting himself into. So lots of Nazi stuff and animu, if that's what you're going for and what I'd recommend.

I've set it to private untill I can configure it on a different platform. Any computer course you recommend give it a link I've only scrapped the surface with the knowledge and obviously need more for this.
I've been standing on the side too much mostly been an observer/lurker but I want to involve myself somehow. So thanks for the feedback.

you can also buy an ad on Holla Forums for cheep if you want to promote your web site

i mean it worked for sassy and opinionated it will work for you

also if your going with this old stile of web page

put a view counter at the bottom to make it feel more nistagice

sorry about the spacing

its

alway

stubid

don't be like me user watch the spacing

It has that comfy early 00's runescape fanpage feel. Personally, I like it. But Jesus, don't use wordpress. Making something semi-pro looking in HTML and CSS really isn't that fucking difficult.

MAXIMUMOVER NOPE!
The farther away from anime, the better.
You can place 2D marble statues since it goes with the theme.

Looks like a minecraft fan page.

Gas it.

the point of web1.0 is to be static, to only change on host's demand
this website allows you to upload memes
so the visitor can influence the website directly
which is web2.0

OP, don't listen to these faggots about making it look nice.

It's a website by Holla Forums and for Holla Forums. Make it functional. Make it easy to navigate. Make it intuitive, but DO NOT make it pretty. We don't want normies in there, after all.

6. allow tor, i2pdnot i2p, VPNs.
7. Do video and image layout in CSS instead of JS.

THIS
Idiots who want a normie website that looks nice will be insist on JS, when I'm being told that image and video can be made fully functional using CSS instead of JS. The point is to share ideas, not personal information.
more Rhodesian Information dump. Use this info cautiously! It's very rare!

I sure would love to take rhodesia back

It's trash

There's nothing to take back. Whether it be news and information or historical, sociological, economic, scientific or other research, henceforth, we shall farm. Imagine what we can accomplish when the Brits actually elect someone from UKIP to be PM and a majority UKIP MP? The Brits could ultimately cut off all aid to Zimbabwe, which would force the people in Zimbabwe to overthrow Mugabe, or at the very least, lead to a Ndebele Separatist state.
the EU, then NATO then the UN will collapse, we just need to be patientAll we need to worry about is how Putin will react to this and use this to his advantage. Though I remain confident that his attention would be focused on the Caucasus, which is surely set to erupt again sometime soon
if you're still interested in African adventures like farming et al, check out >>>/col/158

that is a (((Automattic))) owned and hosted site do you trust them? they have M$ connections

FUCK, I forgot to add more pics, désolé!

I would suggest Tornado (python) over Ruby any day of the week. However, I still think Perl is great.

OP, why would anyone go to your website when they can come here?

It's great the way it is. I hate all the new sites.

its awful, I hope your not spending a bunch of money on it,I'd file for 501(c)(3) if I were you, that way it wouldnt be a complete waste of your time cause you can write it off on your taxes

I like this site; I'll use it and try and keep tabs on it.
Don't listen to the subversive Kikes/shills with their D&C tactics.
PRAISE KEK