Who was the fag who thought it was a good idea to cast an overrated prude who refused to do nudity as a stripper...

Who was the fag who thought it was a good idea to cast an overrated prude who refused to do nudity as a stripper? The fact this dumb bitch wouldn't even take her top ruined Sin City 2.

*top off

this is what ruined Sin City 2 for you? There's plenty of things wrong with that movie and Jessica Able is the least of the problem

By then she was a mom. Nobody wants to see stretched out areola stretch marked mom boobs user.

you should start defending your own stupidity if you think an actress not taking her top off ruins a movie

speak for yourself

it ruined this movie, you don't make stripping the focus of several long scenes in an R-rated film if the cunt you hired refuses to take off her clothes and makes those scenes into tame shit that could have been on the Disney Channel, this movie is called Sin City, it would be like going to a Friday the 13th film where no one was murdered because the actors disagreed with the idea of violence

does anyone else see like four arms on this bitch in the thumbnail??

Unironically kill yourself.

I SEE IT user.

she was playing a stripper, you faggot, are you gay?

Holla Forumsyps in a nutshell.

just go jack off to your poster of Hitler, your comments have nothing to do with this topic

Jessica Alba didn't need to be nude, her dance was so sensual.
I still love her.

Mfw she is pregnant atm and had already two children.
;_ ;

She was more into spanking.

Both those movies sucked.

Clive Owen sucks.

smh that fucking cucks.

get out, faggot

It's called Sin City, not Boob City.

kill yourself white knight

fuck you, JA was an absolute qt in Sin City

Same one that cast her in Fantastic Four.

Reminder that this bitch considered herself a "latino activist", then she decided to have a DNA test done and have the results read off live on one of those late night talk shows and was triggered beyond belief when she found out she was like 90% European.
Really goes to show how much these people despise whitey.

why would anyone want to be wh*te?

If she could have played a preggo stripper I would insta nut without taking her top off.

>shiskas refusing to degrade themselves in (((hollywood))) is a bad thing

did she take off her top in the comic, you cuck?

except she was willing to show her tits, but then she would have had to wear granny panties

It's definitely a shocker given that she looks like a tan white person

Perhaps her nudity could have salvaged the film

Or the first one

Or Idle Hands

it's called Sin City, how fucking autistic are you?

fuck off
hollyjew itself is degenerate
she's working to push the hollyjew agenda anyway
might as well show her tits

there were some people in Holla Forums yesterday talking about how they're virgins, because they couldn't get their dicks hard enough to push them inside a pussy and then blamed being homosexual on the kikes, really makes you think

To be fair, she was a large problem. She shouldnt have been cast as a stripper since she cant act like a stripper. Regardless of the fact she DIDNT STRIP. Jessica Alba's problem is that she cant act like anyone other than Jessica Alba. And to be honest, I dont think I'd hire her to play Jessica Alba in her own movie bio. I'd tell her she's not channeling herself enough and hire some random whore.

Remember when everyone fawned over Alba?

Her character shouldn't even be in Sin City 2 in the first place. The problem with that movie is that it was trying too hard to ride on what people liked from the first instead of trying to be it's own thing.

I sense a contradiction here

She's awfully famous for somebody who's never been in anything good and seldom been in anything successful

but homosexuality is learned behavior being pushed by kikes

kys

Daily reminder that any degeneracy marks a person for life and they are not recoverable. Expect misery and descent into filth for anyone who steps outside the boundaries of family and marriage.

Anyone telling you otherwise is already falling and wants to drag you with them. Desperation in agony is their sole motivation at this point.

this video just made me a white nationalist

Did you even read his post?

you can't stop being a homo, stupid, that's not how it works, there's straight up fag nazis in Holla Forums apparently

shut up neo-christcuck

Was that the driving force of the comic? I guess I can understand if you just bought them to jack off when you were twelve, but I think most people see more to Sin City than boobs.

Unlearning something is harder than leaning something.

HNNNNNNG

Disgusting.

When did Holla Forums turn into /cuteboys/?

I'm not a fag that's just disgusting.

Kill yourself

Test results are in and yup you're all faggots!

She is still larping as a latino. Sad!

If you think you can "unlearn" homosexuality, you are obviously a fucking closet case. Explains bullshit like nofap though.

Sad, many such cases.

No, it means you're fucking gay. This is the logic of a fag trying not to be a fag.

so, I'm guessing there's a 65% chance that baby is mulatto. What do you think?

just because you want to do something, it doesnt make it right, or good for you.
we treat violence and other destructive behaviors in this way, but somehow we are suppose to give a pass to degenerate urges? i think not.
for the record, you shouldnt be fucking dogs, ur family or the dead, just incase that ideas crossed ur sick mind.

growing up is all about learning not to do what you shouldnt. You've been drinking too much jewce.

Gives you the realisation that hollyjew-actors really is of the stupidiest bunch.

I guess she's a bit moorish.

the idea of minorities seeking the high ground via their genetics doesnt strike them as the least bit racist? I mean isnt this what they get mad at ze germans for doing?

look at all this projection, if you're not gay, you don't get gay urges, it's that simple, homo

I knew there was something wrong with some of the people in Holla Forums whining about degeneracy, not that I don't agree somewhat, but she doth protest too much, seems we got some homo "nazis" who hate their selves, thinking normal people have to keep homosexual urges in check means you are gay period, because heterosexuals do not have to do that

Also, I don't think you need to worry about harming the baby, unless you got on top of her of course.

actually i can relate because i have violent impulses. I dont act on them because its wrong. because the consequences arent worth it. but nice try with the analysis.

if you have gay impulses, you are gay, what is hard to understand about this?

listen. the whole "those who disagree with me are jews" shtick doesnt work here. We aren't 10. ok

if you have violent impulses and dont act on them, are you violent?

you have to engage in the behavior to be something. thats how it works faggo.

t. jew

Sodomy is an act, not a lifestyle

Not all pregnant women are disgusting, just the ones you posted.

Two possibilities:
1. ur a fag
2. ur a fag and have no taste

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking fag>>833551

okay so you just beat off to black cock and get turned on by dudes and then claim you're not gay because you never got physically fucked by a guy, got it, homo, go and complain about degeneracy more, I'm sure no one will ever figure out you're a fag

who said anything about black cock?
also that's an act. that's behavior. that indicates something. we were talking about impulses remember?

if you have the impulse to smack your wife, that's one thing, but you dont become a wife beater until you actually do it. does that make sense? I know your fragile sense of self may be wrapped up in this 'born this way' philosophy, but there's no need to be so illogical.

its almost like you failed to understand what i typed.

Have you ever seen a stripper IRL?

it's almost like you're gay and you suck black aids-ridden cocks

Lefty causes have always been a corruption of values usually associated with the rightfags. The leftcucks simply differ in that they don't want to make as much effort as the rightfags do to achieve those goals which is why they constantly seek for alternative shit, since deep down inside they have this crippling hatred of themselves.

so you have the impulse to suck black cocks and are claiming you're not gay, okay homo nazi man, I'm sure anyone believes you're not a total fruit

does this sorta projection and word shuffling win ye many upboats in redditland? you've yet to counter my point.
i'll wait.

you admitted you had gay impulses several times in this thread, you are a fag pal

t. nigger with zero standards

me

thanks, saved to fap folder