They are just like you goyim!

archive.fo/nVFTU

Please kill the fucker with fire, preferable with gas.

www .bt.dk/politik/udenrigsminister-aabner-for-oeget-indvandring-fra-afrika

I thought the Danish were a little more sensible with immigrants - they'd consficate their valuables to pay for their welfare and if they hadn't learnt danish by a certain time they'd have to leave.

Throngs of 80 IQ niggers one generation later and then 70 IQ and lower thereafter.

I remember reading about pic related years ago and feeling hopeful for Denmark's future. What the fuck happened?

Nice contradiction there.

Instead of doing things to increase birth rates, bring in literal retards. The mind of a leftist.

The real question is, why isn't this guy's head on a pike?

That's all our nations are to them. Capitalism is cancer

jews and burgers

This.

Isn't automation projected to replace a significant portion, if not most of the jobs in the upcoming decades? Why isn't this ever talked about in relation to immigration policy?

Magic dirt theory. Immediately upon reaching European soil, 70 IQ retards gain 30 IQ points and are thus as employable and trainable as any European.

Nah, if he scoops up the top of the cream of africa he will get decent people in.
There will result division from this immigration nonetheless.

(Attention, defeatist opinion follows)

Meh, oil will run out and Europe will be white again - or become white again. Vitamin D deficiency is a bitch. When all your children have an open back you won't come far. And yes, that counts for you Turkish fuckers too, above 45° N your progeny is toast. Go back where you belong.

The left never had a problem to be part of an Empire. Brain drain is real.

If that was brought up, immigration might be restricted. You've got to keep your priorities straight.

Here's a question that you need to ask liberals.

Why do we need those Mexicans who do jobs whites won't do when those jobs won't exist for anyone?

Obviously the Liberals want to replace whites ad import a permanent voting class.

I talked to a liberal once.

He said that he doesn't want factory jobs to come to America to provide to low skilled jobs that can pay a living wage.

He also said unskilled jobs are a sign of inefficiency and we should work to train people to do something more meaningful.

quit blaming your European Jew problem on us burgers. burgers are fucking awesome.

The Liberal Party (Venstre) are literal jews that only care about 'Muh taxes' and 'Muh economy' with little regard to letting a bunch of shit skins in.
Even the Social Democrats are criticising this statement, thou for different reasons.

And then there's the Danish Peoples Party's response, which is pretty standard.

It's such a strange time when even the Social Democrats are criticising the government for what they typically do.
It's going to be hard for Venstre to pass something like this. The parliament second largest party is still the Danish Peoples Party.
And even if they are controlled op, passing this would cause them to only loose loose more voters to more nationalist parties.

Also, I think they're going to find very quickly that there are no intelligent Africans. Unless they're talking about South African whites.

Just start stabbing people like this. Kill them. Europe is ONLY fior Europeans. It is a birthright. A human right to heritage, belonging, identity, something to live for and be part of that isn't a hostile, oppressive "multiculture" that lives off of two standards and the enslavement of Whites who are genocided through social engineering and replacement for the "democratic", historical convenience of J*w criminals.

Imagine putting all that money and time on using Robots and AI to automate "undesirable" jobs.

WHAT THE FUCK

You don't know about the demographic change that will literally destroy the world as we know it? Africans will become 50% of the world's population by the end of the century. They will be 80% of the world's population in the century after that. You tell me, what are we going to do when there are over 4 billion of them?

natsoc when?

i'm working on it user.

Yes, user, I think we just need some sensible checks and balances to help the good ones to integrate into Danish culture. #MAGA

that's not IQ works dipshit

Those figures are relative to current average of 100 (British/USA average)

Then why is 1950's average IQ ±91.5? and current at ±88.5? I'm calling BS on that graph.

Global average.

Ok that makes sense then.Should be stated on graph for clarity.

What's the matter, goyim? You don't want your African brothers to immigrate to your countries? You're not racist, anti-Semitic bigot, are you?

Oh yes, please (((master))), mass immigration and cultural suicide are a challenge for the white man, just like going to the moon.

That is only at current trends and no deluge of nuclear fire cleansing the continent After we get stable populations of local plants/animals to transplant back afterwards

either stop feeding them or sterilize all of them!
WAKE UP, NORMIES!

hopefully immediately cease all foreign aid, then laugh as they all starve to death

bump

GOOD GOIN (((DENMARK)))

this fuckers party is pure EU and globalist shills, Those motherfuckers will fucking pay. Holy fuck I'm furious. Only upside is the commies in Copenhagen getting culturally enriched, some will hopefully turn to our side.

has the infamous mass murderer Sam Hyde fallen for the PR ploy?