It's real

NATIONAL ENQUIRER did it!

It’s on the stands, dated November 21, 2016. The National Enquirer front page headlines are “Hillary and Huma going to jail” / sex abuse covered up /secret hospitalization / truth about gay affair / caught destroying Obama’s legacy.

Inside, starting on page 20, are published emails, exposing, treason, bribery, and lies. Says the files were captured and leaked by Putin. (Thanks Putin).

Page 22 shows some pictures, and shows a detailed diagram of Huma’s connections to terrorists and muzzies (page 23). It looks like the same one that came through Wiki Leaks.

Page 24 goes into the details of how Weiner impacted things.

Also states in the Weiner article (Page 24) that Hillary stalled rescue for Ambassador Stevens and Benghazi.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nLocl
youtube.com/watch?v=VyH789neAgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it's not the 21 yet.

user,
I think that's the point

They released it early

Do you work at a publisher? Still, this is good news.

Nice dubs, do you think they're going to report anything about pedo pizza podesta ?

Shitty scans on shitty host
imgur.com/a/nLocl

Milo spoke at some big DC dinner the other day and he brought up the pizza stuff. Lots of nervous laughter in the crowd.

Did Obama turn on them? Is this the reason everything is going so smoothly now?

Did the King Nigger turn on his masters to keep the muslim migrant invasion afloat?

where's the Enquirer article covering Comet Ping Pong and their ties to Podesta et al?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

beat me to it

wtf

wew

Any vids ?

youtube.com/watch?v=VyH789neAgI
That's the full video, I won't bother finding the right time for it since it's not like I memorized exactly when he actually mentioned it.

Ohshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

It makes a lot of seance if the Russians released new information after the election - they were saving it to blackmail her if she got elected.

That is the fakest picture of Putin I have ever seen. Did they reduce the quality to a pixel and then pasted that over a low poly 3D model?

Classic jew tactics. No one takes the NI seriously, so when your average normie looks at this, they'll see hillary/pedo stuff as bullshit.

Gypsy please go.

BUMPINNNNNNNNNN NAOOOOOO

There's a part that's really good when he talks about Andrew Breitbart and the culture war.
And then he says you need to control entertainment.

Holy fucking shit, I even forgot these kind of magazines existed…
Polite sage, I guess.

Treason is not a small word to bandy about. I know it's just tabloid shit, but even tabloids can be sued for libel if they claim someone committed a crime and there's no backing for it.

I wonder what kind of content is actually present here.

remember lyin' ted getting btfo by the national enquirer and dropping out of the race in response? you have to realise that sometimes… tabloids are right.

These kind of magazines were the clickbait before clickbait existed.

I still have my Ted Cruz sex scandal/Scalia death conspiracy edition. I dunno, they're so camp that I think they might be valuable some day. I'll definitely pick this one up.

sage(s) negated

Trumps friend owns it.

Friendly reminder Trump already made Obongo his bitch and maneuvered him into making a deal where he will not pardon Cunton or obstruct prosecution against her after Trump takes office.
This cunt is going down 100% come January

And no one but us and the men in black will believe it.

THIS WEEK
WEEKLY WORLD NEWS

FROGBOY SPOTTED IN MEME

Thank you for correcting the record

reminds me of the scene in men in black when they look through the tabloids to find the real news.

wonder if

russia hack >>> italian intelligence report >>> translated and leaked to the NI

is a cover story for an NYPD or FBI leak.

We didn't even need the whopper email, the mere thought of a burger made americans prefer trump.

Bump for the good stuff. Tabloids are the new NYT and such hahaha.

SOMEONE PLS BUY IT AND SCAN/POST ALL

checked

If this is true, (the Enquirer has broken true scandals that other reporters refuse to touch), I just hope the whole "Russian leak" retardedness doesn't start to rear it's ugly head, especially after everything has just calmed down after Trump's win. I don't want them using this as an excuse for aggression towards Russia, and put us close to/or start WWIII before Trump can get into office. Trump will need to slap this Russian instigation shit down.

This is like when Russia attacked ISIS and the Jews got angry at Russia for it.

Exactly. The source shouldn't matter if the info is legit.

Just checking, disregard this.