OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Twitter recently said they are doing a crackdown on "hate speech" etc etc and is slowly shutting down every account that just names the jew in any way.

Even confirmed stuff will get you banned.
Just passing by to warn you, if you have twitter accs make backups of followers etc, they will get shoa'd if you get too much traction.

It's probably wise to be more subtle about kikery if you have a following.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Valve/fingerprintjs2
mobile.twitter.com/rabite?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blast those sock puppet accounts like madmen. drown twatter in the truth. or can anonymoose shut down twitter. how the hell come they've never done that? oh right because they are libtards too.

What else is new? Just make a new account.

It's impossible to keep a sockpuppet up for more than 12 hours now.

They are tracking and banning us with some fucky tech.

All shoahed.

I even used multiple burner phones with like 10 minutes each left on them I bought at a goodwill auction for number validation.

Created normal, nothing right wing related regular accounts just for presence, no likes, no follows.

Unless some tech anons come up with solutions, the only option is to ddos, attack and destroy twitter at this point - it's no longer a platform that can be subverted.

My account is still fine.

Someone was also archiving ALL of our Comet Ping Pong threads way before we did and when i did a Ctrl+F search for said address on many threads of the board, i couldn't find ANYTHING. I realized this when i was going to archive a thread for the next OP and it had already been archived about 40 minutes ago.

Seriously nigger??

I had an account nuked that was 3 years old and was a basic "john smith" every day American account that just followed basic stuff, sportsball, sailing and Trump.

If Ricky Vaughn can go down, we all can.

Often people are claiming their accounts are suspended when it's just some minor hold that is asking for a phone number. You can get a fake phone number through google voice (or whatever it's called). I've done it myself, had twitter text me a confirmation code to the google voice site and used that to get account confirmed.

There is a massive amount of censorship going on at twitter, but it is pretty easy to just make one account after the other still.

DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST YOU FUCKING NIGGER???????

MY ACCOUNTS ARE NOT SUSPENDED.

I HAVE BURNER PHONES

I used google voice, they never call.

INDEFINITE SUSPENSIONS for my normie accounts, they are even still up.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

You're obviously breaking OPSEC, unless you expect us to believe that Twitter is using Grey technology to read your mindwaves.

no faggot.

I am saying they are colluding with alphabets and using some shit that shitter shatters my OPSEC.

They are collecting, analyzing and processing digital fingerprints better than ever.

I am out of devices to use, computers and phones, so I am done. I know I am not the only one.

He is/was a major autist.

lets fuck twitter up once and for all.

#OperationFloodGate

lets report every shitlib on there we see, we need about 20 twitter anons to do this for the rest of the day. Then start again tommarow.

not an argument

This level of salt generally means you're a fucking liar. I've had the same twitter account for years and have followed everyone from Trump to ISIS recruiters and I have never once had even a second of suspension.

Maybe you should stop tweeting "gas the kikes!" and they'll leave your special-snowflake ass alone.

that's the real reason twitter is doing this shit. twitter is owned by huge pedophiles

hvae you tried to not use the same password, thats another trick they use

You probably used the same browser you used before when you switched to your VPN. They fingerprinted your browser and now your VPN is tainted too. I'm sure you used your burner phones with some combination of tainted browser/VPN too, which is probably why trying it at the library doesn't work for you either.

Thanks for actually contributing. Yes I have. When I create a profile it's all random shit, a completely different persona, create a mothers maiden name, pet, birthday, number, passwords, likes, hobbies - random shit. NOTHING connected to me or other fakes.

wrong nigger. My profiles were, JOHN SMITH, ADAM JONES, CHRISTOPHER K. BREINING. And no shitlording - but still nuked. Nothing even politics related.

try to make sure you have ublock and umatrix on and set refer and user agent spoofing is on. then make an account from a phone internet IP. easiest way to get around it.

Do you find it suspicious that a social media company has this level of tech to find and fingerprint trolls?

What's my next step if I start from scratch?

Noted. I will give that a shot.

Nothing about what I just said is impressive. Fingerprinting browsers is very basic. Tracking fingerprinted browsers across different IPs is very very basic. All competent internet companies are already doing this stuff.

Start with a clean browser, on a clean IP, with a clean phone. Don't let anything that isn't clean touch stuff that is clean. Don't use a public tor node or something, those are not clean.

github.com/Valve/fingerprintjs2

oh ya, dont forget to scrub every single last cookie on your machine, and that means flash and cookies on other programs. I might get bleachbit just to get rid of all those sneaky cookies. some places use a version of ever cookie to fucking track you.

That's a very expensive process.

not really, I do it pretty often.

Maybe our favorite Nazi hacker and troll Weev can weigh in on this discussion?

Well, skypes it is

pic is not mine, just an example

Would be great if it worked.

He protected his tweets mobile.twitter.com/rabite?lang=en

Who is "we", e-celeb kike cancer?

Are you using the same images?

The Left is fully mobilized. They're attacking all whites, all Republicans, all conservatives, anyone who voted for Trump. I had to massively purge my Following list to get rid of all the cancer. I'm not going to be the slightest bit tolerant anymore or ever again. These people are like Scientology.

Browser finger printing?

you better you Ccleaner every-time to turn on or off your VPN.

kek, those guys are AFA now

twitter is dead

nobody uses it anymore

i never did. don't feel any worse for it

They're shutting down everybody, Marina Abramovic included. Jack Dorsay is going insane and crashing that plane with no survivors.

Abramovic ✡

Start accounts and just post cats. Report kikes and niggers for hate speech with account

Niggers are openly calling for white genocide and they do nothing. Twitter has to die

They have means to track network activity in real time. This needs to be investigated.

OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
HEIL IS A KIKE
OY VEY REPOST IT AGAIN
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS

I decided to see what these kikes thought was so offensive pls 5give for @fagging
I'm not saying that it's over and I won't get a flat out ban though.