Hijacking Harry Potter

It has long been observed that, cut off as they are from everything classical and good in the world, the only true common culture the shitlibs have revolves around a small set of books, movies, TV shows, and celebrities. The most ubiquitous of these is, of course, Harry Potter.

You will frequently hear shitlibs compare political figures and groups to characters from Harry Potter. The Chief Cunt herself, J. K. Rowling, compared Trump to the big bad of the series, Voldemort. Trump tapping my fellow sunflowerbro Kris Kobach was compared to Voldemort appointing one of his lieutenants to some government office to persecute mixed-breed wizards. (Barely-veiled allegories for race are a central theme in Harry Potter.)

BEGIN EXPLANATION BLOCK

I won't go into extreme detail, but basically, for most of the history of the Wizarding World, wizards marrying "Muggles" (non-wizards, think goyim) and diluting their magical blood was considered a Bad Thing. This is wrong and bad and evil, even though having kids with Muggles will lead to some of your kids being unable to use magic. The children of these pairs, even the ones that CAN use magic, are discriminated against, even thought they're just as good as pure wizards, goy!

At the time of the books, these social mores are changing. The people who are trying to stop wizards from breeding themselves out of existence are Bad People who use Dark Magic and want to do Bad Things because they are full of Hate and Jealousy. Also, they follow a Bad Man who does Bad Things. Also, they wear skull masks and use skulls and snakes as their symbols.

Now, the central plot of the books centers around a magical wizarding boarding school. Here's where even the most lucky of you will know at least a bit about the "lore". The school is divided up into four Houses, into which students are Sorted by a Magical Hat. (Yes, really.) These Houses are supposed to be sorted based on which personality traits you exemplify. Gryffindor is Bravery and Courage, Ravenclaw is Intelligence and Smarts, Slytherin is Evil and Bad and Racism and Snakes and Elitism and Rich Kids who Hate, and Hufflepuff is Determination and Loyalty or something. Most of the Bad People in the series come from Slytherin. I won't go into the plot of the books themselves, because that is tangential to my point.

END EXPLANATION BLOCK

My point is, this bullshit little liberal fantasy is central to their common culture. It is something that they will all get, or at least pretend like they do. When J. K. Rowling says that Trump is literally Voldemort, this evokes gut feelings of Racism and Snakes and Bad Things. Comparing Kobach to Dolores Umbridge evokes feelings of kangaroo courts which sentence people to life in soul-sucking (literally) prison just based on their ancestry. Comparing Trump to the bad guy makes them, by default, the good guy, which makes them feel good and powerful and magical.

However, and here is the chink in their armor, they run into the fundamental flaw of Jewish media (although Rowling is a goy); they make the bad guys seem cool. The Bad People in the series are members of ancient, rich, politically powerful dynasties. They wear black, silver, and green, have skulls and snakes, and are suave and handsome. A frequent thing in the Harry Potter fan community is trying to rationalize the Bad Guys as being less bad, because, well, they're cool. The fans want to believe that the cool Snake people are really the good guys.

What I propose is that we coopt Harry Potter with our memes. We can meme Trump and co. into Voldemort and the Death Eaters. This is like meming Trump into literally Hitler, except it will hit shitlibs in the feels in a way that Trump wearing an armband doesn't. If we can hijack their culture, we can do a lot of damage. We can sell this as a blackpill. "Voldemort has won."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lju3o
mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
reddit.com/r/EmpireDidNothingWrong/
counter-currents.com/2015/12/the-metapolitics-of-harry-potter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like pic related?

The only reason I hate stuff like this is because this type of pop culture "irony" will only make you as bad as them. Everyone laughes at liberals for their inability to articulate anything without referring to pop culture but "alt-right" kiddies are just as bad. Just look at TRS and this stupid trend of making 'fashy' parodies of pop songs, references to video games every 5 seconds, fucking anime. Its awful. Engaging further in this will only make it worse.

Hey, some of those parodies are pretty good.

Rowling smelled money and never looked back, sad becayse i used to like these books.

This sounds pretty autistic, but I won't try to stop you. Holla Forums has made far more autistic ideas work.

There is actually a fair bit of merit in the idea of infiltrating fandoms of things like Harry Potter and Star Wars and promoting the "bad guys" in order to make our ideology more palatable to the masses. It wouldn't be that hard, just go to wherever the most autistic fans hang out and make some fan fiction or just well-written defenses of the villains. I might try to put some work into this too, I've been meaning to improve my writing for the end goal of creating quality fashy literature.

Just for the love of God don't bring them back here.

Hang yourself.

The left does it too, pic related

It's useful to get in the front door. I use Simpsons analogies with normals all the time. Think of it as a Trojan horse.

There were other names too but I forget them. Help me user.

I don't want kids running around with bleeding foreheads, trying to assassinate Trump with their "wangs".

Fucking fail.

Harry Potter is an allegorical tale of Cultural Marxism and Rowling is not the author.
Prior to becoming "best author ever", she was a single mother with no background in the arts. Her account of the creation of the script is that, while delayed on a train, the script for the entire series just materialized in her head, fully formed, complete in every detail.
Is that credible? I suggest not.

Occam's razor says that she is just the figurehead and public face of a ghost writer/writers.
She was chosen for feminist/Cultural Marxist reasons, she represents the female replacement for dusty, boring old male authors.

Harry Potter and the Gas Chambers of Secrets

I've been meaning to get back into writing, but I'm not sure I can do something this retarded. I'm really tempted, though. I liked HP as a kid, and to a certain extent it's still better than standard children's fare, but the real cancer is the fanbase fam.

It's a ripoff of a Neil Gaiman short story.

Wow, that's news to me. He should sue.

Interesting idea.

Is this actually a theory or just something you've come up with?

Can anyone post the 'voldemort did nothing wrong' text from the last time we had to discuss harry potter?

Title of this short story?

I consider the idea that HP was plagiarized from Gaiman an argument in favor of the Holla Forums paranoia of .

After all, whenever were (((they))) not ripping off other people.

the death eaters were right btw filthy mud bloods should fuck off back to normie world

Books of Magic.

Now that I think about it, wizards mixing with muggles does seem really irresponsible. It'd be like having kids with someone you know has a high chance of producing a Downie.

I became suspicious and did some searching, turns out this theory has been arrived at independently numerous times.
I mean, the Cultural Marxism part is obvious, I wouldn't call that a theory. But the authorship has been questioned by people with better credentials than me.
Theory is that "J.K Rowling" is an egregore of sorts, and that the H.P franchise was designed from scratch to be an insanely successful multinational success story.
Obviously there is no hard forensic evidence but I believe that anyone looking at who Rowling was and what she claims to have accomplished, will arrive at the same conclusion as I did.
On artistic proponent of this theory is Norwegian film director Nina Grunfeld.
www.post-gazette.com/news/portfolio/2005/12/09/Is-Harry-Potter-really-a-massive-conspiracy/stories/200512090280

Here you go

* she has embarrassed herself in public on occasions when confronted by autistic fans - you know the sort who have expansive knowledge of every plot, sub-plot and character major and minor.
When these fans tried to make conversation, presumably very excited to have burning questions answered by the authoritative source, they were left disappointed as Rowling displayed an abject ignorance of her own work, plots and characters.
She also failed to demonstrate basic knowledge of the creative process of an author. This happened in Paris I believe.

Here's a David Icke forum thread on the topic, with links.
archive.fo/lju3o

Harry Potter and the Philanderers Stoned
Harry Potter and the Echo Chamber of Stupid
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Ashkenaz
Harry Potter and the GOP of Fire Rises
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pedophiles
Harry Potter and the Half-Breed Ponce
Harry Potter and the Deathly Haplotypes

Wizards are Jews.

This would get a lot more traction. SJW types who are into HP are primed to see Voldemort jump out from behind some bins. Try attributing Jewish quotes about genociding whites to Voldemort, Malfoy, etc. There's a good chance they'll recognize that it's a misattribution, and when they look up the quotes they'll keep finding… Jews.

It's about laying some breadcrumbs. If you're going to use the HP portal, I really suggest this strategy and tactic. I used to be hugely obsessed with HP in the way only an autist could, I literally composed and recorded HP-themed music. These people love breadcrumbs, and they'll feel like they're solving some new mystery in the real world. All you have to do is direct their antipathy and suspicion towards Jews, who are altogether deserving of that antipathy from the properly primed HP perspective. Give me a couple minutes, I'll try putting together an example but my Paint skills are rather lacking but I think the wizards here will get my meaning.

This myth needs to go away

Its largely because of how undeniably superior magicals are to normies. And the sheer size of HP fanfiction.

Needs an SS scar on his forehead

It's not a myth though, is it.
Emigrant populations/diaspora tend to be more intelligent than those left behind. It's a self-selection function.
One of the reasons that a single man travelling abroad by himself tends to act as a pussy magnet, he is extraordinary and that is attractive.

It is foolish to underestimate Jews or to misattribute their relative fortune and success vis-a-vis whites. Either you are stupid or a shill. Either way, get out.

Anyways, here is an example of the format that would be very successful. It should be powerful and persuasive because SJW's are already primed to see Malfoy as saying something like this, but when they realize this attitude is present in Jews they will get a nice dose of cognitive dissonance.

Checked for that one got me.

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down.

Harry Potter and the Gas Chambers of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Auschwitz

Harry Potter and the Goebbel's Fire

Harry Potter and the Order of Thule

Harry Potter and the Half-Aryan Prince

Harry Potter and the Deadly Cleansing

In the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (where all fictional is real) Harry Potter is actually the Anti-Christ created by Oliver Haddo (that universe's Aleister Crowley). When Harry finds out he murders everyone at Hogwarts and buggers off to hide.

I find it funny that older Harry looks a lot like the skinhead Daniel Radcliffe here

Voldemort is a terrible nazi tho. Look at his followers, Bellatrix cucked her husband so hard he's barely more than furniture, Lucius is a retard whose political connections are solely that there's other death eaters in positions of power and he's bribing Fudge, Snape is a mongrel who goes traitor for his boner for another mongrel, and Fenrir Greyback is a fucking pederast and werewolf. In fact a good chunk of Voldemort's forces are made up of filthy inhumans who signed up because Voldemort promised that a Death Eater dominated ministry would respect their disgusting mutie ways. For all Rowling nattered on about how he's an allegory for racism he looks a hell of a lot more like Schlomo readying up the pozz.

I never could get into this garbage, I much preferred LOTR

That sounds like a fucking terrible idea. Go ahead if you want.

that was pretty good

This one?

That'll do, thank you

Not entirely terrible, but likely unproductive. if our ideas don't penetrate into the border culture, they will be more and more as SJWs. Even centered people who voted Trump carry quasi Marxist ideals. I'm not talking pro-nazi stuff, that's not going to work. Think of stuff like The Lion King versus the princess movies.

Nice

THIS=

YOU, anons, needs to Saul Alinsky the f*** out out of them.

Bonus point if you know what Goebbels and Hitler actually wrote/said and apply that to Slytherin when re-writing Harry Potter.

You see, most people knows that teh natsee are baaad but they don´t know much what NatSocs actually stood for.

You can replace the labels for example, replace Führer with Emperor or 3rd Reich with Empire.
You read others fan-fictions that follows the Slytherin is not ebil path, you´ll find ideas and how they work out in a story, some of the stories are actually good.

So let´s Make FanFiction Great Again!

kek'd hard at that

I've got an idea for a fanfic about the pureblood supporters of Grindewald(literally magic Hitler) that oppose Voldemort and the death-eaters. The idea is that the detah-eaters are jews and good-goys playing controlled opposition for the incedibly corrupt incompetant government so they can lock down society with all sorts of dystopian laws 'to protect them from Voldemort'. Which is actually so close to what happens in the books it's practically canon anyway.

Basically native purebloods are whites, "pureblood" death-eaters, who sure do hang around with a lot of werewolves and giants for people who are supposed to be racial supremacists, are "white", mudbloods are "migrants", and the Ministry of Magic is the EU.

Most Whites today are exposed to a propaganda they are not even aware off, only seeing it as ethic/morality itself and that process can begins in kindergarden no less.

Chances are, if these Whites writes a story as long as the Harry Potter one then this propaganda, that already exists in their minds, is bound to come up.

So it isn´t anything as complicated as allegorical, it is a case of Good Goyim Syndrome.

This. This will actually get picked up and distributed by SJWs providing maximum impact. I don't know why you niggers aren't even trying to create breadcrumbs for HP fans to pick up on.

CREATE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

JEWS = WIZARDS

Get out shill.

Well, that's interesting. I had no idea about that account either.

Top Kek is like we're fighting over meme territory.

We're like the Meme Reich invading all the cucks and taking over their memes. Can't say this isn't amusing.

Some autist/NEEt should assign countries Germany has invaded in ww2 to memes on a map, and show those scary arrows moving to new territories like in those ww2 documentaries with the scary music in the background.

Pepe should be Germany

Is Cunning and Ambition
aka Jews

HOW CAN THE OCEAN VOTE LIBERAL

DOLPHIN VOTES DONT COUNT

IMO this is a brilliant idea; I wish I could participate, but I have zero artistic or visual medium talent.

Seven years (of struggle) against Snape, Voldemort, and Dumbledore.

It won't be hard to hijack Star Wars. Being the only white male main character in the whole movie, Kylo Ren is already the most popular. There's a surprising amount of support from the fans of Kylo Ren and Rey hooking up by the end of this new trilogy.

It seems science fiction fans, who are mostly white, don't like seeing a movie where all peeohsees and a coalburner propaganda piece come together to defeat the evil white man. Who'd have fucking thought.

It's funny how a lot of JIDF are coming in to this thread of all things to show themselves. Remember who the Magicians are.

This is brilliant.

In 1982, Rowling took the entrance exams for Oxford University but was not accepted[18] and read for a B.A. in French and Classics at the University of Exeter.[38] Martin Sorrell, a French professor at Exeter, remembers "a quietly competent student, with a denim jacket and dark hair, who, in academic terms, gave the appearance of doing what was necessary".[18] Rowling recalls doing little work, preferring to listen to The Smiths and read Dickens and Tolkien.[18] After a year of study in Paris, Rowling graduated from Exeter in 1986[18] and moved to London to work as a researcher and bilingual secretary for Amnesty International.[39] In 1988, Rowling wrote a short essay about her time studying Classics entitled "What was the Name of that Nymph Again? or Greek and Roman Studies Recalled"; it was published by the University of Exeter's journal Pegasus.[40]
In 1990, Rowling was on a crowded train from Manchester to London when the idea for Harry suddenly "fell into her head". Rowling gives an account of the experience on her website saying:[50]
"I had been writing almost continuously since the age of six but I had never been so excited about an idea before. I simply sat and thought, for four (delayed train) hours, and all the details bubbled up in my brain, and this scrawny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who did not know he was a wizard became more and more real to me."
Rowling completed Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in 1995 and the manuscript was sent off to several prospective agents.[51] The second agent she tried, Christopher Little, offered to represent her and sent the manuscript to Bloomsbury.
She came up with a general idea. Something of notice is that most fiction writing is just fitting the same old puzzle pieces in a different way.

All in a movie which was made just a few years previously and which a single mother may have fallen asleep to as it was being broadcast in free OTA TV or rented.

Slytherin get so much hated upon that it's obvious they're secretly the good guys of the whole story. Is there one Slytherin that gets a decent portrayal the whole series? No? Then you can tell a scapegoating when it's happening, eh?

Maybe Snape?

I can't find that OC comparing the visualization of Canon Snape and Fanon Snape

Slytherin is the nationalist house that actually cares about preserving the superior wizarding race and did absolutely nothing wrong.

Also- the idea that the wizards represent Jews contradicts the ideas behind the negative presentation of characters such as Lord Voldemort, students in the Slytherin house, and the rest of the Death Eaters. This isn't some secret redpilled work of literature, it's a lowest-common-denominator mainstream-catering fantasy universe that lots of people would be interested in immersing themselves in, especially as children.

Slithering are hasidic Jews

great but pls change that font a bit, it's barely readable

this is a much better idea, SJWs already compared Trump to Voldemort so what OP proposes is retarded

Voldemort and Slytherin are orthodox jews, the rest of them are secular

Voldemort did nothing wrong just trying to protect his bloodline tell the jews in this thread to fuck off.
Anti wizard is anti white muggle scum

literally not an argument

Okay so we have to figure out who the REAL Jews in the wizarding world are

the only problem is that she's done writing those gay books

The whole thing hinges on people viewing the non-magical people as non-whites, and the villains as racist white people wanting to preserve their evil race and culture. It seems to me you could very easily turn the whole thing on it's head by likening the magical people to one of the left's pet minority groups, say the Native Americans.

AHAHAHAHA ITS A FUCKING CHILDRENS BOOK SERIES SJWS AND LIBTARDS ARE OBSESSED WITH A FUCKING CHILDRENS BOOK SERIES. THEY HAVE THE VOCABULARY SKILLS OF TWELVE YEAR OLDS. TOO IMMATURE TO READ ANYTHING ABOVE GRADE SCHOOL LEVEL.

yeah because your not a 10 year old girl and you read actual books for grown up people and not for children

We push it just in time for Fantastic Beasts to come out

isnt there a site with some kind of quote maker with the pic of the quote source on the left and the quote itself on the right in white text on a black background? your effort is admirable of course but i think we would better succeed if we co-opted something already widely considered legit

Remember when people were staking out lines for the final harry potter book so they could spoil it with megaphones after people had waited 7 hours in line to get their books? Good times.

Oh brother it goes much deeper than that.

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf

Think Tavistock tier shit.

More. Anyone got the one of Bernie sanders with a Hitler quote?

No, user.
We don't want the spotlights to ourselves. Libs see us as the badguys anyways.
Put a Menorah instead.

And i don't even need to talk about jewish interbreeding, Talmud passages that supports violence agains goyim and how we are animals by their eyes.

THE OBJECTIVE HERE IS TO USE NORMIE CULTURE AS A CRIPTOREDPILL

Not sure. I just like making them because I have always loved the series and I like making psyops.

We have all internalized modernity, and we must all die in a great Ragnarok to usher in a better world populated by Whites not poisoned by such filth, but this does not mean that there is no point fighting against the corruption in ourselves, that our action is meaningless and that there is ultimately no difference between that and embracing it. If you don't intuitively understand this, you have succumbed.

This is a good thread.

The notable qualities of slytherins are some mixture of slovenly, feeble-minded, misshapen, insane, treacherous, cowardly, inclined to adultery, greedy, being secretly in control of the government and associating with subhuman trash like werewolves and giants. Voldemort's Literally Hitler elements are superficial, he's more fundamentally a rip-off of Sauron and the Slytherins are at best Saruman and at worst Wormtongue and the Uruk-Hai.

The funny thing is that the prelude to LOTR the hobbit was written by tolkien for his children yet it still has more literary value than harry potter

I didn't realize it at the time, but as a series, Harry Potter is some of the most pozzed children's literature ever written. It's not like PC details are just in there from time to time. No, the whole point of the story is that racemixing needs to happen.

Good luck, Death Eaters!

>implying jews didn't make up even worse Holocaust survival stories, including saving themselves by dancing, swindling and escaping from the gas chamber ten times
Even played by a chosen.
Don't watch or read the magic jew.

It's not credible until you investigate how most great art comes about. The ideas are pushed into the minds of those able to manfiest them. It's literally meme magic descending from higher planes. The stories of this happening are incredibly common among great artists.

You don't even need to meme the plot. If you read between the lines, even this fantasy world clearly shows that racemixing is cancer. Magicians = whites. Magic = all white qualities jumbed together into one, easy to display skill. Muddles = niggers. The magical government = the regular government that persecutes whites for daring to defend themselves. Mixing with muddles leads to the children losing some of their magical qualities.

As for the ending, the protag essentially becomes one of the Chosen, preaching mixing with muggles, but himself never doing so.

It's ironic because Order of the Phoenix was such a redpilled book.

or maby it subliminally blackpilled everyone into voting (((trump)))

She said she wouldn't write another one after Deathly Hallows. That sure worked out.

This guy's got an idea, actually. A lot of these big franchises never really explain the motivations of the villains very much. They just want "world domination", or some shit.
You could do a fanfiction where you essentially put Nazi policies into the mouth of the Empire (old-style leftists will love all the nationalisation and money that's directly linked to work), and imply that the rebellion is secretly being financed by (((bankers))) who have lost out.

Fuck it, I'll take this challenge.
I will go ahead and start blamming out a fully fledged 1488 "Bad Goy" perspective from each book, with detailed storyline, deepening the shitty Saturday morning cartoon villains these (((writers))) have fashioned, and making the idea of wizard purity into something more than "suck the souls out of muggles and violently attack a boarding school"

Beautiful digits. Kek is with you.

Kekspeed user.

Kek hath given me two sets of holy dubs, and confirmed with holy trips. Now it is mandatory that I do this

That is the gayest and fakest description of anything I have ever read in my life.

Sorry for the delay, had to sleep and gym.

Doing God's work, user.

We should take these to Tumblr.

Add Star Wars to that list as they've gone full libtard. Including Mark Hamill.

Haha thanks. It's creepy how well it fits.

Yeah, go for it. Like I said, now is the time while the Fantastic Beasts movie just came out

Not technically in the series proper, but Merlin is pretty based. I have a feeling he was included purely to be the example of a realistic Slytherin, though. To justify every other Slytherin being mustache twirlers.

Come to think of it Voldemort doesn't have a nose witch pretty much makes him the anti-kike.

She didn't even write CC. She just put her name onto a play some unrelated gayboi wrote.

Fixed the previous pic.

Harry Potter and the Risen Lord

Think Christian Archie.

Too bad Archie has now being used as a blupilled leftist hugbox with a marty stu gay boy as Archie's new best friend and an asexual Jughead… Fucking comic book writers are ruining everything.

This is fucking beautiful.

We need to meme this idea first before we start photoshopping Trump onto all sorts of Voldemort pictures. We need the normies to know that Voldemort indeed did nothing wrong, that he was just trying to preserve the culture of magic.

Here's a template that can be followed (yeah it's a fucking plebbit link, which sucks, but if you go there you will see what I mean better):

reddit.com/r/EmpireDidNothingWrong/

No Wizards are not Jews.
Jews already exist in the Rowling universe. They are the goblins that run the wizarding banks which are full of gold (oy vey!). If you read the books with this thought in mind you will see what I mean. They are always described as being crafty and good with screwing others to make money.

Pic related: normies already equate Trump to Voldemort. Whether this is worth hijacking or not is something I leave to the hivemind to decide. I'll finish reading this thread and see what else I can add.

These posts get it.
Saged because I already bumped the thread 3 times.

Harry is actually a half-blood. Lily wasn't pure.

If we do it right (and start making OC of other key vectors that they often mesh together to form their composite understanding of the universe/natural forces) and taint all of their beloved fandoms. We would want to create a pseudo pantheon for them; from there, we formulate the best memetic choices to bring about the desired result. Example: using the "muggles" to push the ideal of racial purity. We will need to create humorous but specific memes; pairing the correct symbolism and archetypes. The collective unconscious, that meme magick works through, is one of the most powerful control mechanisms to ever exist (if appealed to in the correct way).

If we execute this correctly, the normalfags will flood it everywhere for us and our enemies will be forced to either create their own fandoms, from the ground up, or deal with our constant shenanigans.

counter-currents.com/2015/12/the-metapolitics-of-harry-potter/

How's this?

Maybe change the font?

I used Times New Roman, best font. What should I use instead?

These are fantastic user. Like another pointed out, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will come out really soon - tomorrow, in fact. If more of these are made and we can project them through the HP-sphere with a hashtag, we could even get it trending and in the news.

#MuggleGenocide?

Remember that the purpose is COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Get them to associate evil Purebloods with Jews.

This better?

Sorry for all of the bumps, this is probably the final version.

Durmstrang Must Perish

So, pull another Zeon? We might need more drawfags for that.

You want it to match the feel of the books/movies. Using straight Times or Arial or whatever doesn't feel authentic. Mine use Castellar or Lucinda depending on who is in the picture. Castellar looks a little like the actual HP font, and Lucinda looks like something Umbridge would write in.

Thanks- I don't have Tumblr, Twatter, or time to work on these much more though, so if anyone can help spread them that'd be great.

checked and kek'd / heil'd and smiled

Tolkien was a literary genius in the genre of fantasy who isn't afraid to express his incredible pool of knowledge and crafted languages to describe the world and characters he creates.

Rowling is a retarded SJW chick who never finished undergrad with awful disgusting writing qualities. The plot for Harry Potter really is shit. You don't have to read more than one book to figure that out. Although I tortured myself by reading four while I was 10 years old, thinking it would get better, but the characters never develop. Nothing changes. The writing for every action sequence and explanations is shit. You can just tell it's garbage fourth grade writing.

The white race is doomed, goyim. Young children all over the world read this gabage and jerk off to it. Heeheehee

I am happy /lit/ is here to educate you people.

Only if you make Trump the good guy and Jews the Death eaters. Kikes and SJW are already trying to paint Trump as Voldemort and talking about forming "Dumbledore's army".

I always suspected that she didn't write it.

Thanks for the read, user. Makes me sad as the Harry Potter books were my favorite series growing up. I still love them on the surface, but I am always glad to know more about how culture and minds are influenced by those at the top.

fascinating

Really? They were the first real book series I read and once I found Redwall I never went back.

If you can get over
Redwall is probably the most based of modern children's books. No political agenda, just good, evil, and reincarnation with a side helping of cult of heroism

Have you considered there is nothing deeper than a surface allegory for racism combined with other traits to make the (poorly allegorical) racists seem even more monstrous?

Of fucking course it falls apart when examined. Wizards and muggles as an allegory for races is retarded on multiple levels, and trying to project a racial struggle onto that is bound to fail, no matter which direction it's coming from. It makes no more sense for Voldemort and his faction to be Jews than it does for them to be Nazis, because in reality all they are are poorly constructed villains who exist only to be evil.

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

EATERS

>tfw I enjoyed Harry Potter in middle school

>and The Mortal Instruments

And Warriors, the book series which is literally Naruto but with cats

I hate to break it to you user but you're retarded. HP is is on middle-late elementary school level

he's 100% correct though

Harry Potter and the Horcrux Klan

This fits in too well. Noone would google it, people would just assume it's a real Potter book quote and move on. There has to be something a little off with the quotes, to get people to second-guess.

Try with someone who isn't a gatekeeper next time.

Now now wait up lads, i once back in 1989 commented that Charlie Brown must either be a skinhead or has cancer…
i drew a silly cover called
"Youre a skinhead Charlie Brown"
And converted the Peanuts characters : such as Linus and his.nazi.flag blanket and snoopy dred SS attack hound etc.
it was a joke but got the attention of natsoc guys in texas.
sadly i was not redpilled yet, and declined to draw more. Than a few strips.

My point is these "silly" ideas can and do help educate

I was just discussing this with my meetup group.

What with the theme for 95% of the books is that vermin are inherently evil, it's pretty much that. Rats are niggers, foxes are Jews, and so on. Taggerung was basically about a wigger discovering that he hates niggers.

I want to go back and read through them again, but at the same time, I don't, because I don't want to ruin my idealized memories.

Jesus Christ my sides; underrated post.

Can someone shoop Ted Cruz onto Dobby?

This, Rowling hasn't written a half-decent thing since the Potter series. Either she's talentless or just too lazy to do anything now that she swims in money.

What's incredibly common among artists, whether they're great or shit, is how often they rip each other off. Don't try and pass laziness in craft as meme magic.

You know trips only count if they're at the end of a post number right? Because if not then you need to lurk more.

On the idea of painting purebloods supremacists in a good light is to create lore exploring pre modern times in the hp universe. Take advantage of these peoples innate hatred towards humans and create a history where in a time before time all wizards were pureblood, lived separately from humans but were constantly attacked and persecuted by them out of fear, thus the purebloods desire to remain pure. So wizards developed magic to hide their presence and allow them to live separately from muggles.
A lore developed around that kind of premise would pull at their infantile heartstrings and force them to sympathize with slytherin/pureblood sentiments.

Do it faggot

Is Voldemort Hitler or a Jew?

He can't be a jew he doesn't have a nose see

How was FBaWtF?

We r wizards

w r allegiance

mfw combining smugface and trumps eyes

oh god what have i done

The way the tiger describes the naked guy reminds me of Leto II from God Emperor of Dune.