MLP movie

S-should we even talk about this…

The consequences may be dire though

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170210094453/http://screencrush.com/live-action-naruto-film/
konbini.com/ng/entertainment/final-episode-naruto-will-air-this-march/
altjapan.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/05/manga-artist-salaries.html
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/26-1/gintama-creator-comments-on-how-much-manga-authors-make-from-anime-adaptations
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2010-12-22/magazine/one-piece-creator-oda-made-2-billion-yen
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least post the damn, nerd.
And it looks like shit

Does you know who know about this?

It was on an animation news site

Who?
Why?

This is stupid, we know only Anime characters can be waifus.

it has an entire cast of "who"

No one in this thread said otherwise?

It's hard to tell from this shit teaser, but it actually looks like actual hand drawn animation and not their usual flash shit. To a point that in comments autists are complaining that the animation looks "weird" and "different", as in not shit they literally were bred on.

As long as it's got a good plot, IYKWIM.

That shading is terrible. It's probably just for that shit teaser though. It would be a shame to ruin perfectly good hand-drawn animation like this.

You are just jealous you shade like shit, I bet you don't even shade, I shade like 3 times per week faggot.

I once even got an overdose and was comatose for a week.

So basically the mlp equivalent to bluearms?

in a way, but this is funnier because there's an actual change and for the better.

Say that again to my shade I dare your ass, you wouldn't know a shade if it followed you, I'm not surprised you went coma because you're such a lightweight. Probably was cut with some ash too, your kind is so keen on using the burn tool.

>>>/pone/

You are probably scared of your own shade

Well well well, the Otaku Boyo seems to have dropped his words of wisdom.

•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) { get lost dimwit )

>>>/hothead/

Hold on

Wow this shade is way to BLACK

Why… just why?

As if the Lionsgate's Naruto movie wasn't bad enough.

what?

So if this movie fails, it'll mean the absolute death of 2D, but if it succeeds it means either more brony shit or more awful movie adaptations. Also you can bet your ass they'll go out of their way to make the cross-eyed pony an autist and rainbow dash a dyke like they did with Power Rangers.

But we are not in cuckchan, user.

News has been floating around for a year now and even the dumbass creator of Naruto is involved.

web.archive.org/web/20170210094453/http://screencrush.com/live-action-naruto-film/

They announced it around December. Least it's not something that was good in the first place.

They wouldnt do that to an anime toy commercial movie about multicolored ponies for little girls.

Then they'll do the Derpy being an autist bullshit due to all that moronic backlash they got from her voice.

Nothing would surprise me anymore in a world on [CURRENT YEAR].

After GITS flopping anime movies are not a thing anymore.

NO.

I wonder how the media will handle this after the /mlpol/ incident.. Because you know as soon as board creation is up and running again, there's going to be a new /mlpol/ board here.

Lie back and think of England, user, because it's happening.

Why…?

>>>/pone/

haha great post friend

Cuckchan mods thought it would be funny. The shakeup end up scaring away shills, redditors, and bots for a short amount of time, and according to some, it was the best their awful boards had been in years.

…and another exodus has already started because of it.

Naruto will be the final nail in the coffin. GITS was just putting the corpse in.

seriously

Nah, that's not how (((they))) work. If a single thing of any new field flops they just abandon it wholesale. For better (this) or worse (like Dredd).

Yep. Expect a lot of /litfit/ and /mlpol/ posters on here soon. Thankfully, because we were down on April Fools, they ended up not coming here in as many numbers. So I guess in the end, the hack was a saving grace?

Don't count on it. Masashi Kishimoto wants this garbage to happen and he has enough yen to make this retardation happen.

A. Nobody in pedowood gives a flying fuck about what some jap wants
B. He doesn't have shit. Mangakas barely make a living, even the biggest ones. They only get money from raw volumes sales, absolutely jack shit from anime and other adaptations (including goylywood mobies) and what they do get is diminished through taxation.

I'm not gonna archive this because I hate you all.

konbini.com/ng/entertainment/final-episode-naruto-will-air-this-march/

you can see the title of the article without clicking on it :^)

On that note

I thought it had ended months ago.

Its one of the reasons why I hate the idea of this movie. Narutofags along with jojo fags are essentially the SU/MLP/FNAFags of weebdom in terms of annoyance and desire to enter every conversation.

lol nope. According to the news, this shit has been making fillers non-stop.

That's pretty accurate.

A who's who of who cares

Funny enough, apparently the person in charge of animation for the project tweeted that they fucked the encoding and it messed horribly with the colors. To the point that she said if she had known, she would not have let them put out the trailer.

Now as I defend pony, I ask myself what the last traditional cartoon was released in theatres?

Dear God am I going to be hoping the brownies autism this to a big enough profit for traditional animation to come back?

I hate to say it, but they should have made the MLP (not necessarily FiM) equivalent of Trolls or Smurfs

Media gives a fuck about nazis anons jerking to ponies?

What are you, some sort of not weeb

altjapan.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/05/manga-artist-salaries.html

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/26-1/gintama-creator-comments-on-how-much-manga-authors-make-from-anime-adaptations

One Piece is more profitable per volume than the entire western comics industry is per year. Mangaka just don't have any sort of life. They are rich, but they aren't rockstars, because they spend all their time working.

Again, no. The author makes jack shit. It's the publisher that gets all the money.

[citation needed]
Oda is a multi-millionaire, last I checked.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2010-12-22/magazine/one-piece-creator-oda-made-2-billion-yen

Last I checked you need to go back. After you've read the links from above.

the manga did, yes but the show is like a year and a half behind.

>>>/tumblr/

Try reading your own links, you fuckstick.
The first one equates all books released in a year as if they were individual books by individual authors. If you've got multiple tankobon releases per year (which every manga that goes to tank sales does) and you're one of those top 100 authors, you're making decent money.

The second link even directly says
Because they are talking about the amount of money he makes for signing over the rights for anime adaptations and how much he got paid for that.

Now, if you want to talk about the average, no audience, barely hanging on by a thread series? Yeah. Those guys make shit money because they are struggling to get published and don't have the fancy licensing rights of bigger names.

You think Oda makes shit money when every tankobon release sells millions of copies and his series is one of the biggest damned things in the country? The guy makes a fortune off royalties alone.

Those poor mangakas living like third world shitskins

Is she married?

Theather rooms full of feds

wew, you're like an anime guru

Way to prove him wrong, user. Where would we be without you.

You know, you'd think with the website off line most of the refugees would fuck off back to their shitholes. Not conglomerate in this one thread.

Rainbow Dash clearly said in the show season 6 episode four that she liked to get "penetrated" interpret that as you will.

We are at an /a/ colony, I am just here because there is no mods, only global mods could get you banned here.

So you can shitpost like the champs here.

That is absolutely arousing. Please tell me more.

wew check this hothead

what did he mean by this?

Lets hope this movie finally kills mlp and end this ride

It has to succeed if only so 2D animated movies can come back into the mainstream.

If it didn't work for SpongeBob or The Simpsons, it's not going to work for MLP

Assuming this will be a success, it will make more money than those both trippled.

MAYBE NOT BUT LET ME DREAM FOR SOMETHING

Both of those were during the time when 2D movies were just barely starting to get replaced with 3D CG.

The second SpongeBob movie was mostly 2D, even if the ad campaign tried to hide that

I'll be surprised if this even makes it up to $10 million

Are you retarded?

That's nothing, Burrito is barely beginning

If it was still 2011 maybe

Just when I thought this shit would die, they go and bring out the adventures of Burrito and Salad.

I could easily this shit making 80mil in 2012 but now I'm not sure. Either way, I dislike the idea of this movie succeeding, but if it means a return to 2D then I won't mind. Hell I'll go to theaters dressed as a fucking horse if it means getting traditional 2D back. I'm just that desperate.

It's both Lionsgate and Hasbro, that's like a recipe for disaster

I doubt it, the fanbase is a shadow of what it once was and the cash cow isn't making money like it used to.

It's not even on any website's trending page

Fuck I hate how the new generation is mostly clones of their parents, It isn't hard to have them resemble their mom and dad and still look like a separate character.

That's the problem. They are different than their parents.. because they are worse in every fucking way. Lazier. More obnoxious. Less driven. Dumber… So much dumber.

All I fucking wanted was more cool ninja missions, but no, Buretardo has to be a bigger cunt than his dad and he's some special chosen one, to boot, and even though he's a lazy faggot, he's stronger and more capable than Naruto was at his age.

I haven't read the manga or watched the movie so I was just judging by their designs. Are the side characters better or worse than their parents? I remember liking Neji's squad the most.

I know, but I want 2D back. I want it back so bad.

Clones of their parents would be less unbearable. They're actually more obnoxious clones of their parents with 10x more assholes thrown in.

You may joke about it but Rock Lee's son is literally called METAL LEE

no way

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Lee

I guess better than Equestria girls. Also, I think they are a little late to benefit from the initial hype of MLP. I think its waning or starting to wane already.

way

its still not out yet.

damn

It stars horses so it must be better

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/4chan/

nice meme

all the EQG movies had horses in them, by a limited time frame

>>>/trash/

Are you lost?

Wrong board.

MLP is a cartoon and this is the cartoon and comics board.

Yeah, but what if this rekindles it

Not possible. Most people who were a part of the Brony plague of the early 10's moved on to other shit.

What if this will open the door for a new generation

It's hard to rekindle a pile of ashes user. Most people who cared about pone moved on and a new movie isn't going to interest anyone, not even the hardcore autist.

I would give a rat's if Faust was involved, but she's not, so I expect another feature length toy advertisement.

It's not about rekindling, just like with Cars and other "face vehicles", this shit attracts new autists all the time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who?

Too bad it's just more of the shame

>>>/pone/

>>>/hothead/