The left has literally become a cult

Notice how they use the buzzwords "hate, racism, white supremacy, etc…" without any thought towards what they mean? Like they are in a trance.

Other urls found in this thread:

csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
youtube.com/watch?v=QcdlGjAP0xs
nltimes.nl/2016/11/08/dutch-scientist-publishes-new-theory-gravity
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-media-list-fake-news-websites-includes-breitbart-infowars-zerohedge-twitchy-blaze/
thezog.info/lists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

wtf i love ben shoahpiro now

They've been a cult for awhile now, we're just now realizing it.

They'll never understand who Kaiser Soshe is.

????

Hillary ! Hillary ! Hillary !

*cough cough*

'the leader' in this case easily apply to Hillary.

I think we have enough video evidince to show that the marxist indoctrinated left will justify any tactic.

Shame! Shame! Shame!!

Michael Tracey comes to mind and how Julian Assange was turned on. Also Caityln Jenner was attacked for being pro Trump.

Clinton Foundation. Enumerable hipster welfare twitters and Kickstarter scams.

We can see this on twitter. Brianna Wu is a good example.

Patently obvious with the SJW crowd.

For SJ advocates, it is the single most important thing to them, even above their own sanity and safety.

Correct think also known as PC culture

CCS

I think people tend to fail in making the proper distinction between an ideological group and a cult. Not saying these radical lefty shitters aren't a group of batshit crazies, but according to the definition you just posted, WE are a fucking cult.

There's only one way to deal with cultists

oh the projection

Such as pol not questioning Trump's shilling for Israel?

Because pol mods dont ban anyone who has a differing opinion, and the autists here dont cry intl, shill, ctr or goon at the same?

Because pol doesnt call trump the god emperor? And the autists here think they are somehow better than 4pol?

Do I even need to provide an example here?

Because the autists here aren't shutin neets who are incapable of interacting with family?

Well at least pol doesn't meet these two points

Because pol has better things to do?

Implying pol is capable of socializing with norimes?

"god emperor trump" Need I say more ?

fuck off fagot to reddit, reddit spacing, CTR shill, kike shill……

praise kek, dubs…

basically like 8ch now ?

You all are destroying 8ch with this trump, kek….B.S.

you are creating cult from "alt - right" "trump" and "kek".

We did not create chan culture to have a cult in which there is only group think.

Boards are for fun. For lols…. not for making cults were everybody thinks the same. Anons were against scientology

BTW you do realise that "kek" is heqet ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet

you are becoming puppets for people who are controlling cult.

The funny thing with the election is that Hillary could be considered more "right wing" than Trump in a lot of ways. More hawkish, more capitalist, etc. Just shows that liberalism is simply virtue signalling gone out of control. They don't think critically, just support their team because they think that makes them "good people."

/pol was around before Trump, retards

The fact that liberals are in the streets basically protesting for big banks, Wallstreet and endless war is proof of what you are saying

They are only there because they got paid. There would be no protest without that. Remember the first morning after Trump won? It was quiet as fuck. The most I saw was some "Blacks for Trump" people arguing with some lefties outside Trump tower. The blacks asked the lefties if they knew about the Clintons ripping off Haiti.

top kek kill yourself ctr

Eh, we are a religion. We worship kek and hitler.
Also, we actually stumbled onto something.

Kek is real.

Think less basement nazis, think more american psycho.

Lurk moar faget.

And this is different from cult in what way ?

CTR shills at least get paid…and moveon.org is also paying.

They are at least doing it for money.

The Adventures of the user Who Just Started Paying Attention

You know what they say, it takes one to know one.

I guess the difference is our leader is dead, (hitler)
and the other thing that controls us, also controls synchronicity.

See, information is non-causal in nature.
This means, similar to double slit quantum erasure experiments some types of information can exist outside of time.

This is called action at a distance.
A good example of this is gravity.
It arises through synchronicity instead of deterministic forces.

Memes are information that also appears to be non-causal in nature.
As for kek, a creature that has perception strategy that is not as accurate to reality, but helps it survive better, will always beat out a creature that perceives reality more clearly, but it doesnt help them survive.

Kek may be real, or not. But its seems to be in the best interest of this board to worship him.

B-b-b-but, she isn't hateful since she doesn't shout in public!

Checked for moonman

There is no leader. We do not receive orders or mandates or whatever from anyone. All activities are voluntary and all decision making anarchic. Everyone is anonymous so there can be no vying for favors or collection of gud boi points from the leader that does not exist.

We went over this shit with you libtards during gamergate.

Also about the God Emperor… It is Warhammer 40K meme that has been on image boards since forever. Putin has been memed in this way as well shit for brains.

No our true leader is of course mecha Hitler and his construction is almost finished. And then you will be sorry, you will all be so sorry…

This nigga really wants to wake white people up to the black menace. Burn you part of town, no one gives a shit and just laughs it up

uhhhhhhh. seriously?

This.

Once you get into the study of memetics and iconography, you realize just how powerful kek is a group projection.

I mean we already formed super mega goebbles to defeat hillary and name the jew.
How hard could it be to form mecha-hitler?

Isn't Natt our leader? I probably shouldn't post this. They could be watching.

Or there is no leader ?

ELI 5 ?

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

No. it does not. earth is spinning around. That is why we have gravity.

Same as wall of death.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcdlGjAP0xs

simple….

Why ? what do I get from it ? CTR is paying 3,50…..

Wow. You only got that get because you posted a frog.
And you claim kek isnt real.

Of course it is you faggot. Its just that confirmation bais exists for an evolutionary reason and we have no reason to disregard it simply because it helps to be objective during scientific study.

One can easily switch between subjectivity and semi-objectivity
at will. Just because you lack the clarity to do so, doesnt mean the Holla Forums hivemind itself does.

tl;dr: mcfucking anhero

No. it does not. earth is spinning around. That is why we have gravity.

nltimes.nl/2016/11/08/dutch-scientist-publishes-new-theory-gravity

anhero

How do you do fellow 48channers?

Oy vey… don't? …shut it down

nothing, now leave.

wat?

Its actually alto cooler. Its like our awareness. It arises in an emergent way through combining natural forces via synchronicity.

also, my mind is full of fuck. Who is ctr hiring these days? A group of drooling retards?

Thank you for noticing. Have a cookie

It seems my kermit is stronger deity than kek

Think about that.

I think it's a pajeet, I've seen similarly bad grammar from them. Guess those loser virgins got their jobs outsourced.

I literally have not thought of this scared-of-a-tranny faggot since the "stereotypical badger" incident.

watch video. Now think about it as not cars spinning instead envision sphere is moving

You are an outsider.

I mean even einstein the jew would slap you.

We should have never let niggers into the lab

Or hitler is leader ?

And we want over this shit with you (whatever) on /pol on /b on….

But you are ctr and kike shill if you say anything against trump ?

I seriously doubt that. That would be entertaining

But you are ctr and kike shill if you say anything against trump ?

Or jidf.

this is the state of indian public schooling everyone

Or jidf.

Think we can get the new administration to push through a law banning (with stiff penalties like life in jail for anyone carrying it out as part of a company from the lowest peon to the CEO and investors) for usurping free speech on a public forum?

I am getting screen cup of this post. I got called outsider on 8ch.

I got called outsider on chans…on the place for outsiders. Thank you and my kermit is strongest deity

Praise kermit :)

I got called outsider on chans…on the place for outsiders. Thank you and my kermit is strongest deity
Praise kermit :)

Thanks for confirming you are not from here.

>reddit spacing

like omg

how could you bigots think that reddit spacing is a thing

that's like totally paranoid

and not very welcoming to newfriends

):

I hate how its difficult to tell if you are an enemy or not. If you are not, please desist. Its like walking around wearing a newfag flag.

>reddit spacing is a thing though, and ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

IDs, fag.

as for a memes.

I do realise some of you are discovering them. It is nice that you are learning. One bit of advice…if you discover something always ask yourself if somebody else discovered it before and just did not publish his research.

Memes are ideas. And this ideas can spread like viruses. From one person to another.

All religons are ideas (and memes). And they are spreading around. Like kek…or christianity or islam or…

But after religions people discovered that ideas can also be used in other things. Now we will fast forward to early 20 century. There was 2 types of media that were very suitable to spread ideas. Radio and television. And we are forwarding to 21 century with internet. As you know you can spread ideas (memes) through internet. There are other people who know what you know. And they have been using it for century’s

Im one lazy haha disregard that I suck cocks nigger.
My fault though.

nice >reddit spacing

So cringy.
Here's a photo of one of those fags btw. Fear his puppetmastery.

Ours are far more pure though. Our hatred and years of experience are allowing for true memes.

No milhouse!

It's always time for milhouse, he posts like a fucking mason.

the only thing indians were good for was preserving the vedic magic while europe languished under christianity, they aren't actually capable of using or understanding it.

They try so hard to be white but always end up shitting in the street.

you think ?

you are only ones who hate and have experience ?

You all do realise that occult comes from latin word occultus "clandestine, hidden, secret"

Maybe there are other entity’s who discover this first…like century’s ago ?

fuck off schlomo

What do you mean "has become?" They've been one. Mainstream liberalism is what happens when stupid white people don't have Jesus. They trade miracles for "science", white clergy robes for lab coats, pastors for professors, and Jesus for Carl Sagan.

I say this as a non-religious person myself, a majority of white people need religion otherwise you get what we have now when liberal dipshits become their own Messiahs and perpetually live up their own ass because of it

It's like suggesting that a gorilla is smart, just because he gets up, eats, takes a dump and fucks, while occasionally wielding his given toys.
Humans are no different. Only a very small percentage is equipped with the cognitive abilities for true self-perception. Even those "super geniuses" in tech or physics are mostly autists who can do only one little thing but suck at everything else. Ever noticed how often scientists can do logical tasks and math at work but never apply the very same principles when it comes to race, social relationships?

Just normies being normies, lad.

and what do you think priests were doing for years ?

Like, you are living in some place where there is nothing around you and you have lots and lots of books that you are transcribing. There was no printing at time

… says the frog-worshiping meme-magic board.

Good to know.

Hitler is kind of is and kind of not. Hitler is an ideological leader, but his strategic decisions were pretty retarded. So it's not about Hitler, but about the idea he represents.

Until Trump actually betrays out trust with direct action, he is the infallible God-Emperor and it doesn't matter who he meddles with, since his 4D strategies are not for us mere mortals to understand, Trump works in mysterious ways, often doing the opposite of what he's supposed to do, but it bring us victory in the end.
At this moment anyone insulting Trump is a heretic and must be purged.

It takes a cult to know a cult.

Another problem with liberals. They care more about words than actions. Clinton responsible for 50,000+ deaths in Libya, arming terrorist groups, and hundreds of thousands displaced people across North Africa and Levant? No big deal, at least she didn't say anything mean about them like drumpf did.

Mostly nothing, which is why India has never been relevant as anything other than a prize to be won since the days of Alexander.

And you thought that subtlety wouldn't go unnoticed? How fucking new r u?
Top kuk.

Your post would be better if only Seigfried Kircheis was here.

Ew, what a normal meme.

One must learn of that there is, at the basic level, no meaningful distinction between religion and political ideology. In fact the two have gone hand in hard at many junctures in history:

The English civil war,
The 'troubles' in Ireland,
Mazdakism in Persia (a from of proto-communism)
The Yellow Turban Rebellion in China (Apocalyptic Anarchists)
The Ikkō-ikki in Japan (Buddhist Utopians)

Many a civilization has been here before and it is tied to the same religious instinct and need for ritual.

wtf i hate frogs now

Heresy.

And it's worse than some of you even realize.

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS HERESY!

They really are, at least it's funny to watch them.

I bet he doesn't even know what the colours signify.

I didn't say Christianity or Christians are stupid. I said Christianity positively channels the impulsions of the stupid. I believe in the teaching of the Bible and acknowledge that the 10 commandments are infallible laws to live by regardless of faith. It just goes to show you that the apostles that lived in the desert 2000 years ago are much smarter than the average jack-off. I'm not arguing the existence of God as there's no way I could possible know, I'm just saying Christianity makes shit people good and good people better (as long as they're white)

MILHOUSE WILL NEVER BE A MEME.

BREAKING: Liberals Create List of “Fake” News Websites Including: Breitbart, Infowars, Zerohedge, Twitchy, The Blaze

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-media-list-fake-news-websites-includes-breitbart-infowars-zerohedge-twitchy-blaze/

Trump did not win. Nobody won. HRC and her numbers went so low that she lost. Not because 4D chess trump played but because we started digging through her private emails and DNC…and Soros…and…Trump is cult leader of "trump organization".

Its a shill.

Lol HEREEEE WE GO

(OP)
oh the projection

We have no leader. We follow ideologies and people who line up with the truth, which as we have discovered, just so happens to be far-right, white rhetoric. It is natural, and we have proof. Trump is more aligned with this rhetoric than any other candidate, which is why this election cycle we chose to meme him. Also, Kek chose him.

Any questions, doubts, or dissent is already redirected to /polarchive/ and the sticky, which proves us right completely. Therefore we reserve the right to BTFO anyone claiming it's a crock of shit.

Because pol doesnt call trump the god emperor? And the autists here think they are somehow better than 4pol?

There is certainly an us vs them mentality here, but there is nothing wrong with it, because (again) we are right, and we know who (((THEM))) implies.

Many of us are, according to a study conducted long ago, most of 4/pol/ pre- Exodus I and 8/pol/ consisted of 20-35 white moderately attractive males who hold jobs and have at least one friend or girlfriend, who socialize with their family. I've lost the big list of results for it but basically we are definitely passable as normies if we try. Our goal is not to REEEEEEE, that's /r9k/'s goal. Our goal is to become the best we can be, which requires socialization.

Because we're not a cult (^:

We have no leader who requires us to spend large amounts of time here. Members and regulars of Holla Forums are here willingly. Some are irregular. There is no requirement beyond the understanding that you're here forever.

This is just a repetition of your previous point. There is no requirement to socialize here at all, and many of the anons here never post. We have quite a few regulars who lurk only. Aside from this, socializing with those outside our cozy cave can be eye opening after being redpilled stage 4. It's expected, but again, we do not require closeted discussion with only each other. We aren't Holla Forums

Questions? Comments?

>>>/polarchive/

>>>thezog.info/lists/

I wish I could leave, but everythign else is boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the left is a cult.

Praise Kek.

I call bullshit on that. It is very easy to get incorrect data when trying to do statistics over the Internet, even when you have real-world names and identification data for all subjects.

Who conducted the study? Was the researcher competent in statistical methods? Did the researcher know anything about Internet traffic.

Where are the raw data?

…and incidentally, while we have no "leader," this board is an autocracy. The Board Owner has absolute power over the technology of the board - until the site owner decides otherwise.

We don't know who the autocrat is, but he can delete any of our threads that he doesn't like. That is power of a sort.

Got that covered.

Shadilay.

–+———-++
This is herd behaviour.
The left is an insane herd, the Right a reasonable grouping of individual packs; the herd needs to grow ever larger, so as to minimize chances of each individual member getting hit by predators. Any human not part of the leftyherd and not dead is a massive threat to it, because it might cause herd members to defect, weakening it. That's why these freaks will hunt you down to the ends of the planet, why they'll try and corrupt your children and take them from you, why they'll assist foriegners in flooding in to destroy your homeland. The left is an all devouring maw intent on stuffing itself bigger.

There is a massive weakness to this herd though: a weak inexorablity trance that keeps it moving forward. They need to group in massive numbers to attain this mental state of herdmind in which all individual thoughts are stilled into a hivemind. The Blackblock/NeverTrump actions are a prime example of this.

If an outside force damages the group it can shock the mob out of it's state and they become individuals again. Weak individuals. Easily routed by a Pack of Wolves like us.

Pack creatures like us are terretorial. We have our families and friends and our property. We seek to leave alone and be left alone. We are suspicious of newcomers of our kind until they prove themselves and then we treat them with increasing respect. Otherkinds are hostily treated. We have a dispute with another pack? We fight it out. We bargain, we co-ordinate. We cherish our independance and work hard for ourselves and our kin.

There's only room on this planet of one kind of human.
The battle lines are drawn. The die is cast. The war drums beat. The ground shakes. The marxists quake. The feet march. The rubicon is crossed. The Packs are going to War!

The left has always been a cult. Please study the origins of it, and the French Revolution

This. Delusion and ignorance are the default human condition, enlightenment is the rare exception. Without accepting that you are fundamentally delusional, you will never be able to recognize or overcome these delusions. The average person literally does have thought-stopping triggers implanted in their mind in order to preserve ideological coherence which enables collective coordination.

Delusions build cathedrals at the same time they burn heretics. Nothing to do but accept that we are little more than talented monkeys with a couple of toys. We are just as deluded as they are - but our delusions lead us towards truth rather than social status. Sometimes, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel - at least we recognize we live in a world of shadows. The red pill must be taken daily and its effects accumulate with time and experience.

For personal spiritual devotion, I rely on the Tao Te Ching. It doesn't necessarily matter what (the Bible, Philokalia, Upanisads, etc), just something that brings you in conversation with voices transmitted over thousands of years.

Anecdotal evidence is pointless. I can say "I am a famous wrestler who you wouldn't assume is redpilled and hates jews" and you would either believe it because you wanted to or laugh and forget about it.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You asking for evidence shows that not only do you sorta believe most of us are "20-35 white moderately attractive males who hold jobs and have at least one friend or girlfriend", but that you fear it and demand to know who and where we are.

tl;dr poo in the loo not on the street

Believe it or not. Liberalism was once almost respectable. Talk to old hippies sometimes. They were pro gun, pro weed, anti war, they wanted social programs but didn't trust the government at all.

The Democratic party only just lost working white men and unions this election because they are now so far gone.

So yes, "become"

Whether you believe in spirituality or not, all humans have spiritual needs. In this era of reddit atheism and empty cuckstianity, people search for something, anything to try to fill their spiritual void and find higher meaning. Some obsess about the latest gadget or toy, some obsess about sport tribalism and some join political cults.

WW2 is the state religion of the West. Holy books, saints, demons, unquestionable "truths", full-scale indoctrination, holy days and the devil himself. And just look what happens to heretics.

Like most state religions, it appears retarded and full of logical inconsistencies to outsiders.

Tech liberals in the early '90s were pro gun, too. Before tech was fagged up.

He can't into banter at all.
People only target him because it's a funny reaction

Wtf I love Ben Shapiro now

The Earth bends the space time around it. Here, close to the Earth's surface, space time is curved downwards. That is why we experience gravity.

t. Physicist.

I set off a hamster years ago when I told a grill that from now on
I would treat feminism as a religion due to SJW whining. They were exactly like Muslims except 'infidel' was 'mansplainer.'

Watching tv series are micro-delusions.

And guess which ethnic group is best at fabricating delusions?

Gravity would make more sense if earth was flat and moved upwards :3

How long till these idiots move into a cult compound with a psychotic charismatic leader telling them how to live their life?

Explain please why the moon does not spin and has gravity in proportion to its mass?

To form mecha-hitler, you first need to gas 6 million of the chosen people. So it takes a while.

what's the immunological parallel? white cells? adrenaline?

I tried to read the thread but the reddit spacing just made me want to throw up so nope.

Hello Holla Forums.
Don't you just love it how OP very badly shoehorns leftists into the cult definition and then samefags(1) , coincidentally fitting Holla Forums culture into it perfectly according to his predetermined shallow perception.

Tip: This shit is for chasing off normies and braindead leftist like yourself to your kiddie pool 270 PPH down the street. You don't participate in or derail the important shit thanks to this.
The only thing you do is entrap LARPers, other braindead posters and /leftycucks/ thinking themselves smart to slide shit.

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

All those also apply to Holla Forums.
Just saying.

Yeah fam I know exactly what you mean. On the day after the election some goy at my college who occasionally jokes about femininsm and even dindoos went into a trance and started throwing those buzzwords around like crazy.

I just kek'd and walked away.

well, duh
religious law and political law are both intended to govern the people of a culture/nation
the "seperation of church and state" has only created an avenue for foreign religious laws to subvert the native ones.

Hitler, Trump and Putin, take your pick.
Case in point: any thread that questions the group think gets bombarded with

See the meme magick threads.
Yeah, this is pretty much 80% of the threads and 90% of the comments on those threads.
Like when we say "fuck reddit" or fuck every other forum in general? Check.
Couldn't be more Holla Forums if you tried. Anyone not right-wing is to be hanged.
Yep.
Defending mass murder of people everyday in quest to purify humanity. Does apply. Not even talking about the holohoax here, just the general "Day of the Rope" meme.
Hence the threads about homo's feeling shame, or the one's with sick fetishes. Also NEETSOCS.
Anyone got the screencap of the user that got moved out because his family was all leftists?
Before you pull the "sekrit club" bullshit, the twitter fags that keep spamming infographics there are doing just this. Only they call it "bringing awereness". Also the talks about what coutnries are "racial aware" or not and how to revert it.
Might apply more to the TRS faggots and the "alt-right" (((leaders)))
See the digging threads. Maybe their purpose is legit, but folks who didn't spend 20 hours digging shit got boo'ed out of those.
Aka: "stop going to reddit/cuckchan you idiot!"
Happens 24/7
See the ammount of people considering suicide if 8ch closed down, or the ammount of posters claming there's nowhere else for them anywhere on the net.

I'm not posting this to bash Holla Forums or correct the record.
I'm posting this as a warning: Holla Forums is on a fast slope to drop the actual politics discussion and enter a new age of devotion and cult worship of some perceived ideal. This is turn harms rationality and critical thinking. Maybe a small percentage of posters and lurkers isn't there yet, but a large portion of Holla Forumsacks already behave like a cult.

Then again, I'm not here to stop it either. I personally think it was innevitable, and there's nothing we can do.
"He who fight monsters should beware least he becomes a monster himself."

Newfags are just figuring it out now.

Oh, and in case some of you still have hope and think there might be a way to clear this cult-like thinking from Holla Forums: don't. There's none.
See every cult ever and how it ended: mass suicide/destruction or chaos.

Enjoy the ride, and keep lurking. The cult-worshippers of Holla Forums will crash this place into a smoldering ruin and it's gonna be interesting as fuck to see.

Marxism is a cult. It only works when it is unable to be questioned and that's exactly what the Frankfurt school is all about.

Oy gevalt if you like someone who is right and does the right thing by the people you are a cultist just like my Marxists!

Being right and doing the right thing doesn't always mean you're doing it right.
Extreme metaphor here:
On both circusntances, you're doing something because it's right. But in option B, you're not doing it right.

Ben is right, but still a faggot.

Censorship is for pussies.

Ok, you know how I know you're a shill? :^)

In the Netherlands we use the term "Linkse Kerk" which means Leftist church.

They are a cult alright and I am sure that when they become a persecuted minority, they will eventually become a genuine religion.

The bias is so ridiculous.

They are the biggest pussies on the planet.

Judging from the pizza threads they already are a """religion""".
Why?
Easier to manipulate.

Neh, they need to ditch their atheism first and go with some form of newagism.

Fucking this.
They are intrinsically linked.

Hello?
They literally sacrifice shit. Who do you think to?
Nothing?

hermetic method is close to, but not quite a cult.

It's more of a science or a way of thinking. Which has a degree of interrogation.
Cults have laws written in stone.
Ours is flexible, pragmatic, possibly ego driven.

user.. Christianity and "vedic magic" aren't mutually exclusive.

This is called "negative conditioning"
It's there to insist there is an active cult that does not like these images.
In reality, it's a jew scared of masons while being skitzoid.

Of course, that explains all the pointless religious wars and sexual abuses within the church.

Yes user, your average college liberal actually sacrifices shit…

There are plenty of leftists that are religious, like hippies, newagists, certain christian groups, etc..

But the core of the left isn't yet.

We've been calling them cultists for years. An old Holla Forums adage was "the only way you can reason with a cultist is with a bullet."

Sounds like you fear kek.
PRAISE HIM user.
PRAISE SUPER SPOOKY KEK.

How can you have group think in a politically incorrect imageboard.

no it's for lulz newfag
fuck off
yes he is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

Worst part is you think your factoids put you above others. Filtered, you insufferable faggot.