FAKE Donald Trump accuser, Summer Zervos begs Trump not to sue her, as she cries crocodile tears next to Gloria Allred

facebook.com/vidmaxmedia/videos/1351667168177449/

FAKE Donald Trump accuser, Summer Zervos begs Trump not to sue her, as she cries crocodile tears next to Gloria Allred

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSoj8FjChg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He needs to sue everybody and expose the payoffs. They all belong in prison.

Talk shit get hit.

Heil is a fucking kike

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I hope he sues her and completely ruins her.

He should Pardon Assange and say that Assange's rape charges were made up by the Democrats as well as his.

He should also bring up how Clinton wanted to drone Assange to further drive the point.

Fucking kike dyke is one of the reasons for all the feminist bullshit and false reporting anyway

I hope Gloria Allred gets raped to death by pack of niggers.

numbers

Because it's so much exaggerated bullshit, it's Utterly Hilarious.
Personally, I hope Trump publicly shames these women for what they did. Esp. Allred, they are lying, slanderous cunts who used their femininity as a weapon. They have damaged not only Donald Trump, but our American politic landscape as a whole. Their lies have split politically-oriented families (such as mine own) into pieces that will take years to heal, if ever. I fucking hate them.

jewtube link
LOL THIS IS HILLARYIUS

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSoj8FjChg

night court

What a fucking joke, the only thing she's saying the whole time is
In an extremely kikey way, trying to make them the victims of this. And that retarded bitch sounded more like she's having an orgasm than crying. Hope he sues them big league and they all go to jail

(Checked)
Throw em both in the bog

Checked for seriously what the fuck is this?
I put it on to listen and had to turn the volume down, because it was alternating between what sounded like an old Jewish crone giving a press conference and some woman moaning like she was in the midst of an orgasm.

jeeeeeeeeesus fuck

I would let her go if she gave ALL the names of those who pressured her to come forward with the bullshit accusations.

Sweet trips brah
she brays like a donkey in a proctologists office.
I hope Trump stumps her into oblivion.

(checked)

(checked)
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Both of these vermin need to be purged.

This was amazing

Have a bump

Wtf kind of sound even is that?

Bump. This is hilarious. Trump is going to sue them into the ground and then some. This was a bullshit "apology".

Trump trying to sue someone for speech is a violation of the First Amendment. The President can't go around suing people.

I wish Holla Forums would learn that private citizens have more power than public servants.

it's called defamation of character/ slander. You jews should know all about this

He's clearly joking, user.

Hahahaha you don't play high-stakes poker with the Don and think you can weasel your way out after losing. I hope Trump sues every single one of them into poverty.

Knowing the Emperor, he'll probably donate all of the money from the lawsuits to America.

Sue em Mr. President! Sue em all.

So do we, Mel.

Oh, Summer. Trump may not have raped you. But he's going to.

webm coming UUUU

Presidents can't sue for defamation of character or slander. If they could, there would be no political cartoons. The First Amendment is very clear. The government cannot curtail the freedom to speak.

Trump is the government. Trump cannot sue.

Nope, not joking. As a matter of fact, there are zero federal libel laws. Libel/slander is based on State law. Trump is federal now. He's the leader of the federal government.

No law = No suit.

Part 1. Encoding part 2 now.

And the source of this information is where? Because all the stuff I've ever seen says he can but as a public figure, malice and intent becomes an issue.

Except this regards a civil matter from before he was a president. Therefore state, therefore libel and slander are applicable.
If you're going to lawfag, at least be competent.

Part 2. Part 3 has some weird shit. Encoding that now. Also, a little bit of the video overlaps in each clip because I wasn't sure if the ends were getting cut off or not.

Here's part 3. I encoded this at higher quality for a reason. I am very weirded out by her glassy eyed blinking stare. It's like she's in a fugue state or something.
Monarch programmed?

your wrong this is political speech which is all the first amendment covers, this is slander trying to defame someones character with malicious lies although it has to proven in a court of law

This.

Orgasms.

OK, how about execution instead?

(checked)
No, just really, really poor acting. This woman knows that Trump can ruin her if he chooses. And I hope he does. I fucking despise women that use tears as a tool for manipulation.

EWWWWWWWW
That video makes me feel like I'm chewing a spider. Those noises she makes. Is this what "justice" has become? Manipulating mens instinct to protect women with emotional theater?

Why the fuck do they keep saying this when in the tapes Trump clearly said the words "they let"?

That man hater Allred needs to be BTFO publicly in the most embarrassing way possible.

Can ya vague that up for me?
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

I hope this bitch gets sued for all she has and more. No mercy for the enemies of the god emperor

Clearly it's internalized mysogeny at work, these women never actually gave consent, they were forced into it! Trump is a monster!
#NotMyPresident
>tfw no qt /x/-tan gf

At the very minimum, a violation of 31 U.S. Code § 3802 regarding false claims and statements, with extortion and racketeering under 18 U.S. Code § 1961 if Trump can show there was collusion between multiple parties.

There may be some value in letting her slide as a gesture of good will, but a Bar Grievance must absolutelty be filed against Allred.

What the fuck is this bullshit?
This angers me to no end. America becoming the greatest god damned nation in the world again needs to start with burying these lying, immoral pieces of shits in the soil right the fuck now. A presidential thing to do would be to persecute these cunts to life in prison.

People will never stop doing this shit until they stop getting away with it.

Who the fuck knows, user. The entire thing is fishy as hell. As I mentioned, I'm particularly troubled by Zervos behavior in the part 3 clip. She completely zones out for over a minute, and then suddenly "wakes up" and says the stuff about the "I'm sorry" thing.

Allred needs to lose her license though. Among other things that should happen to her… This isn't her first rodeo and it should be her last.

This is a pretty concise summary of what happened. Nice post user.

Lawfag?

What I find infuriating is that the kike repeatedly states that Trump should apologise for the 'harm' he has caused in outing this whore as a fraud and a liar. I mean, do they honestly believe that they can appeal to victimhood in this situation? It defies belief.

You guys are the newest, dumbest faggots on fullchan.

Wew

That is pretty unusual the way the zones out.
Maybe she's on a lot of drugs?

Trump supporters damaged "brave" women who spoke what they alleged was their "truth".

Was it real in their minds then Gloria?

I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS
I AM UNBANNABLE FAGGOTS