Jews & Zen

Why do Jews control Zen meditation centers in America?

Every time I look into one, it's run by a Jew. And they've taught me to hate them so fucking much after debating with them, that I can't even stand to be around them at all.

How did they manage to steal it from the Japanese? They are such massive cowards they didn't steal Judo or Karate, but Zen belongs to the Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TcohV
anonym.to?http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/193989/the-roots-of-mindfulness
sophiaperennis.com/books/esoteric-studies/studies-in-freemasonry-and-the-compagnonnage/
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4535
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((them them them them)))

Never given it any thought but Zen is probably a lot easier to peddle to people than Judo or Karate which is an actual sport which requires actual movement and training. Taking over Zen and using it to say whatever I want seems fucking trivial, some head in the clouds idiot isn't going to question me if I say Zen is about letting niggers fuck your wife to show worldly acceptance of others or some shit.

WTF is your problem?

Because the Japs honestly don't give much of a shit about what happens outside Japan. That's why there are so many kike remakes, ripoffs, and edits of Jap media franchises. And nobody owns zen, which makes it even easier for kikes to repackage and resell to unsuspecting white goyim who have more yellow fever than sense.

Well Zen doesn't really preach, that's the point. There is no doctrine. It's a bunch of riddles to get you to understand paradoxical thinking and meditation to make you not want to use drugs or need some guru inspired ritualism

Consider how zen buddhism played into the samurai. The only way to ensure that people drawn to zen don't cultivate the same warrior ethos is to make sure that the message is actively perverted. By making themselves the gatekeepers of knowledge, they can guide people towards the lie of "Buddhism is only love and peace"

So they're just doing it for commercial reasons is what you're saying?

Aryan Zen when?

I want to learn Samurai Zen!

Becouse jews co-opted and transformed buddhism and all its derivatives into a pay for play self help seminars, similar to psychiatry. It also changed the focus from making the best of yourself into not giving a fuck about anything but egoistically using your "life on Earth" to the fullest in the materialistic sense.

Excellent trips. Zen doesn't preach but a subverted form of it certainly would. If someone seeks out Zen and thinks of it as some ancient Japanese answer to life then you would have complete domination of that persons world view. It's complete perversion.

Fuckkk

It's called the Way of the Warrior or Bushido, which was actively suppressed after WWII

You would think there would be some kind of counter movement in Zen. Where are all the masters when the students are seeking them?

hmmm

Why can't the Odin larpers get down with this?

See Pagan European temple vs Japanese

a hundred times this

Enlightenment in the Western tradition is the independence of mind you get, when you study the sciences and try to do your duty.

It's part building knowledge, building character and part letting go and accepting God.

The way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

And yet Jews control it… This is bad as they are the masters of delusion

Just like real Buddhist monks, back in Japan and China. I would guess they don't allow foreigners in their inner circles.

I accepted death a long time ago. I grew up in the 90s California gangster hell. I've seen more death than most Iraqi vets I talk to. It didn't give me a "way" or make it a warrior. Because pain and poverty trumps all

Jesus is not the Son of God, he is a daemonic entity.

Fucking undermen insects! We created all their philosophies. Now they wont give them back when the Semitic-parasite has a strangle hold on our minds

I will hate all East Asians for this!

Considering European mythology, folklore and romanticism follow all of those characteristics I don't see why not. It's classic knightly hero.

wtf i hate asians now

You forgot resolute, that's a big part of it.

Hurr thanks for your input masonfag

Can't handle scrutiny, Heil?

Me either. I don't think paganism was done by responsible people. If Hitler and Carl Jung would of created a path for the Aryan, we might have been OK….

What do you mean?

Don't think we're the only targets. All spiritualism and good for man is subverted by these scumbags. Its why your water, food, entertainment is carefully designed to dull you and shut you out of the world.

Everything is about curbing human expression and happiness. Miserable goyim are manipulative goyim. They are told they are unhappy and depressed because of capitalism and racism and other Marxist tricks. They'll allow you to find God, but only if the church supports Zionism and converts you into another blind fighter for Israel.

Its why certain drugs such as Ayahuasca are banned. They take you on deeply spiritual journeys and change who you are. DMT, a natural drug in the brain, is heavily suppressed and dulled. We're not allowed peace, happiness and prosperity. Allowing us these things means they are out of work, out of power and especially means we awaken and rise above them.

Japan would maybe, Chinks are the same as kikes so of course they won't do shit. They stole our tech thanks to kikes selling all our manufacturing and now are trying to go into human genetic bioengineering while the Jew bashed us for over 20 years for even thinking about doing it.

WE

Who is she?
I… I'm doing a… research paper.

Kikes tend to have a general monopoly on hippie shit.

Living without fear because you know your death is unavoidable and nothing you do will prevent that, it was real useful for a warlord to have men who would die for him and his rule without a second thought.

Anyone can accept death, but only a warrior has to accept it resolutely, for he is faced with it in a special relationship, where he either has to deal it or receive it constantly. Only warriors have to interact with death to the point where it gets utterly overwhelming. If you read the US manual on Warfighting in the sticky, it says that one of the most prominent feature of war is friction - friction that results from the clashing of wills under the threat of obliteration. This is why a warrior must resolutely accept death, and why resolve is the only trait that sets the warrior apart from everyone else.

What about Koreans? Are they Jewy?

How many IPs do you have?

Koreans are shit people user. They only want to be perceived as good, not actually good.

Koans are just one part of the discipline. They're used for two purposes. First, diagnostic. Series koans are assigned to students to see if they have attained a certain level of insight. Generally the one administering the koan will ask follow-up questions (not written down in the koans) to make sure the student is answering from genuine attainment.

The second use is as breakthrough. Koans are assigned to monks who are stuck or need an extra push to break through some sticking-place in their zen.

In truth, Zen is like magic in that it's something you do, not something you think about. Recognition of mind spurred by koans is not transcendence of mind. There's a reason 'one hand clapping' is seen as a fundamental koan; either you have heard the soundless sound or you have not.

Zen is a really abstract thing where you can't easily see if someone is honest or is shitting you.
It's just like a lot of jewish "arts" and "sciences", like cultural anthropology or psychoanalysis.

Fucking Millennial. That's a young Katie Holmes, before Scientologists ruined her

haha

Jews hate Jesus first. White hatred is a consequence. Degenerates disagree.

Zen that is peddled in the west is not real Zen. It is always either done for shekels or from a pleb-tier understanding of the actual mindset.

South Koreans are taught the Talmud in school, what do you think?

This is turning out to be a pretty good thread.

Da fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk?

koreans have the second largest christcuck missionaries after usa and read about talmud being taught in schools,they are a weak people who can't respect their own culture.

Because

They don't have their own culture, it's a frankensteinian monster of Chinese, Japanese and Western ideas.

The older generation that shot looters from roofs are cool. The newer generation is unfortunately pozzed to hell. But there's a huge revolution going on right now in gookland, so maybe they're not a total lost cause yet.

Western Zen and Buddhism are corpses filled with money and sprayed with perfume.

Look to Hermeticism and you'll find something far closer and actually related to Buddhism/Zen

meditation, the act of sitting down and doing nothing.

meditation centers, buildings where people pay to go sit in and do nothing.

If jews control that, they're selling nothing to morons, hell of a racket. What you should be concerned with is the mental feebleness of people that would hand over shekels for that. Work on building people of sound mind and ideology so that they don't fall to scams. Replace self loathing suicidal cuckstianity with ethnic identity and traditions for example.

haha

sounds like them.

anyway, everyone whenever you see a westerner claiming to follow oriental religions the safe thing to do is run away, not walk, run.

False, my friend… Not trying to be a /fringe/ faggot but you're missing out. Watch your house cat. Through sickness, injury, loss of family and tragedy, they meditate before the sun and nature and life.

As soon as they use it, it becomes theirs. The history does not matter. Even the romans did the same.

Also Japan actually told Koreans to respect their own culture deeply during occupation if I remember correctly.

Someone once said that Worst Korea is a testing ground for the JWO. Like you get a massive frankenstein monster of a culture, with different ideas and backgrounds, but nothing to fight for. There's no sense of racial pride, or of national pride. There's no "this is mine, and I will fight you to defend it." There's no pride, no drive to improve.

Blood is thicker than water, and more valuable too. Outside of a few big korean families, worst koreans ain't got no blood. No pride in where they live. Nothing like that. Just docile inoffensive living.

Add in the talmud, judeo-christian mindfucking, feminists, the kpop mafia, plastic surgery, and their relentless addiction to Starcraft -> LoL/Overwatch and you got a recipe for disaster.

Western and eastern esotericism are but different approaches to the same end goal

I have. It's total shit and Freemason Jew Christian esoteric sand nigger magic. It's a poison and a cancer. Jung was the only good Alchemist

Based Yuri explains this. Communists/Jews love promoting mysticism and other forms of generic spirituality because it doesn't actually do anything except encourage people to self-isolate from pursuing genuine information.

I achieved enlightenment a few weeks ago during the Great Meme War (no joke). Never asked for it, and never experienced anything remotely like it ever before. The sudden feeling of everything snapping into place – even things you could not even conceive as relevant to the epiphany – was like a bolt from the blue. It was a Eureka moment in which I stumbled on a profound truth about our human existence, and it has completely changed the way that I see and interact with the world.

Now go play in the meme mud, kids, so you don't die of meme fever when you grow up.

Yeah, Zen is anti-mysticism and the very reason it was invented. You should try to learn more about your native blood teachings of the Aryan, and less Semitic shit.

Wow. It sure sounds like I can totally fight the razor-sharp clarity of the Jews with this!

Old men Yuri specifically addressed this, strongly hinting the first spreaders of this had KGB ties.
It's that:

Zen and Buddhism in the west are a co-opted ersatz of the original which allow westerners to feel good about themselves despite living godless/purposeless lives.
By offering a cheap meaningless alternative you make sure that any person doing a bit of soul searching doesn't go to evil christian churches or worse realize why everything is so shitty.

Relevant reading list to this thread:

"The art of reading consists in remembering the essential and forgetting the inessentials." -Adolf Hitler

We were all raised in Christian churches, Comrade. They are the definition of demoralization because when you grow up and realize it's all a big lie, the Marxist is waiting for you… waiting to offer (((answers))). That's why Bolshevism and Cultural Marxism thrives in Christian Nations and in the East Communism is just extreme elitist order.

It's also why they love genital mutilation. Anything that breaks the will, dulls the mind/senses, and weakens the body. A goy that is self-aware and connected to nature is a bad goy indeed.

Jews fear the Samurai, and they did steal Judo/Ju-Jitsu/Ninjits: they call their jewjitsu Krav Maga.

If you are actually interested in "enlightenment" I do not believe Zen is a good path to go down.

If you look at the history of Zen, it was created when Buddhism came to China. A this point it mixed with Taoism and also spread to Japan. It is a pollution of true Buddhist doctrine.

Theravada Buddhism and the Thai Forest Tradition are a lot more instructive and powerful in my opinion, and closest to what the actual Buddha taught. There are some theories that Buddha was actually Aryan.

The problem with Zen is that there is very little instruction. It is abstract and seeks to define almost nothing. To me, this sounds like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about or are unsure and want to appear to know what they are talking about.

Compare Huang-Po to Mahasi Sayadaw. It is almost light and day. Huang-Po, while very interesting to read, does not even tell you how to meditate or teach about the stages of enlightenment. Sayadaw, on the other hand, goes into great detail about these things.

Anything you have a question about you can find in the Theravada tradition in the Pali Canon. In Zen you would be lucky if they even teach you how to meditate and/or walking meditation properly

That's a horrible book list, and needs to cut out all the Freemason shit.
>Redbook before understanding Jung

If you want to practice Zen, you can't do it outside the East due to the literal money grubbing kikes.

Nigger have you ever even read about Zen Buddhism? The doctrine is/was most certainly preached…

joshu sasaki is a degenerate

you know zen is a shit-tier religion when they have to keep bringing him up because they have nobody else to put on a pedestal

Pls. Capitalism can wrap itself around just about anything. Yes, you can sell Buddhism as a product. Just like you can sell hipster and stoner lifestyle, you can sell religion or political ideology in a form of a brand, because people like to belong to a special club/tribe.

>How a group of Jews turned a Buddhist spiritual practice into a distinctly American phenomenon— and a multi-billion-dollar industry

archive.is/TcohV
anonym.to?http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/193989/the-roots-of-mindfulness

That's the point, user. Enlightenment is a joke

The jew loves to promote their brand of schizophrenic mysticism, which is really nothing but left hand "fuck u gibsmedat" path materialist egocentrism. The kind of thought process that you're warned not to use when you first start out on the path of learning, and are constantly warned to not use because it will fuck you over.

The so-called height of the juden empire was like 70 years before it devolved into endless shitflinging. Solomon, who was so wise and even communicated directly with God, shat the bed and worshipped other gods (Including Baal "Lightning Pepe" Hadaad); and his fucking up lead to the split of Israel and Judea. That's the height, the fucking pinnacle of their beliefs, and that's assuming there was a David and Solomon in the first place. That's the glory of their history, about 70 years in a tiny strip of land. And David shat the bed too. Jewish history is a mess. An endless cycle of

Razor-sharp clarity indeed.

Christ was a manifestation of Logos, he was brought down on Earth to even out the evil of the Old Testament god (Demiurge). You need to straighten out your facts.

I'm actually from 1975, and only ever knew that chick because she married Cruise.
How the fuck did they ruin her ski-slope nose?

Biggest deception in Christianity is that JHWH = the Father to whom Jesus refers. JHWH is not the Father.

You can tell if someone is knows the foundation of zen if you know the foundation of zen yourself. You can speak about it without speaking about it. If they don't know, you can't have that communication.

da fuk u takin bout fremasn shit kike?
Literally nothing Freemason. You obviously don't understand any of them. You don't need to understand Jung in order to benefit from the Red Book. I'll repost this quote:
This thread is about Zen and enlightenment.

I dont know bro. Depression?

Holy check. It's true. A self-aware goy is highly resistant if not totally immune to traditional forms of manipulation.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
Straighten out your own "facts", you filthy liars.
Also, Mega Satan, nice job censoring Yahweh and showing everyone how Jewish you are. Only literal Jews dare to censor the names of God.

All Freemason

FUKKIN READ THE FUKKIN QUOTE

Also, you think I know what the correct terminology is? I don't. I was explicitly identifying the Old Testament god as opposed to "God" in general. (((They))) say G-d, I think.

OOPs, not Redbook

How about you read what Jesus actually said about the Old Testament and the prophets? Oh wait, you can't. Because you're a Jew and it literally hurts to even think about how badly God blew you kikes the fuck out.

Anyone else under the impression that at one time the freemasons weren't a jewish tool but rather a mystery school that honored the ancient practice of mystery schools that eventually was co-opted by jews, much the same way the Ku Klux Klan was co-opted by big guys?

Cocaine. Look at the top left pic, her nostrils are at the bottom of her nose. Look at her now and notice the nostril creep up her nose. Doing coke constantly fucks your nose's shape up.

Yeah, when it was anti-Catholic and created Nationalism. But the "esoterics" came in with the Jew. /fringe/ is straight Judiasm

I don't understand how you people can blindly believe things literally while at the same time espousing that (((they))) have corrupted everything. Make up your mind. I am practically a Bible Scholar, and some of what Jesus "says" is shite and probably wasn't actually said by him. The Gospel of John and The Gospel of Matthew are reasonably the most authentic ones in terms of how closely they convey the message.

what about the book of giants and enoch?
opinions?

ok nigger i've undervalued the lack of your knowledge

Bullshit, language can be abstract, so you can talk about zen without talking about it.

Keep digging that hole, Mordecai.

This thread is ruined.

Choose one and only one. The anarchist cookbook is a shitty book that is designed to blow up one of your hands or burn down your house if you try to do what they write in it. For example, It totally lacks the safety information about how to properly handle highly exothermic reactions some of the syntheses in it produce, which will easily blow up whatever the fuck you did your experiment in and mangle you at the same time with corrosive material splashing everywhere. If you want to properly do what they teach in it you better learn organic chemistry.

At the bottom of that hole, lies all the anime's you jerk off too.

Meh. After reading Serrano and Jung I don't think it is completely judaic. I'm also under the impression that the jews took most of their occult knowledge from the Byzantine mystery schools.

Anything /fringe/ is garbage in the first place.

Please read

The Japanese believe in making energy or Qi neutral at the benefit of making tons of it.

However they produce so much of it that the Jews tapped into the surplus grey energy because nobody was using it.

Waste not want not.

They used the hippies to create a bastardized image of Buddhism for the West which is essentially just the nihilism which is the first step of Buddhist practice removed from the life-affirming traditions connected to the sangha. Judo and Karate don't have the same potential for being another link in the materialist matrix of nihilistic control.

Remember that Zen Buddhism was incorporated into both the shamanistic practices of folk priests and the martial practices of the the Samurai. It is not the peace, love and acquiescence which is preached in the West. Going farther back to the beginning, Gautama was offering another option of a yogic path in the Vedic tradition rather than overturning tradition. From there Buddhism morphs into various forms in China, Tibet, Japan, etc., but all of them became intertwined with the folk tradition of the region, such as in the Tibetan Buddhism which acknowledges spirits in a way directly opposed to the teachings of Gautama.

Always

Shut the fuck up tbh.

Zen is just living in kino, so JUST feel it without feeling it, and everything will be daijoubu.

#TRIGGERED

I guess. You just come off a brat is all. People are trying to have a discussion and you're just screaming

ITS ALL JEWS

Quite annoying tbh.

Found the leftypol.

How new are you to not know this?

Not as new as you. It's like you don't even Ancient Aryan or meme magic.

Maybe you can use your "enlightenment" to figure out why you're such a thin-skinned homo. Oh, but you can't. But it's all just a fancy-pants way of saying "Just go with the flow, maaaaan. Don't fight it, maaaaan." You have made yourself into a leaf, but I am the strong wind that blows your ass away. =^)

lel. Did you say that into a mirror before you typed it out?

Shut up or write your own book you fucking cry baby

pick one. They hate him

This. Look up Yuri Bezmenov how he talks about the (((government))) uses zen meditation centers to get their citizens to one out and make them passive in their own little bubble.

Just like the prancing la-la boy molesting fruit you are. Donald Trump has words for "people" like you:
LOW ENERGY
Your "knowledge" is a waste of time, and you will never get anywhere in life, or do anything normal, because you're a loser.

Well, if this user is right and /fringe/ is judaic garbage then Jung is based.

what's kino?

Dead wrong, the steps are:
Acknowledge the flow exists
Feel the flow
Control the flow
Become the flow

It's all adding up now Holla Forums

#PingPong

I like the way Lee put it.

Not that into Zen but the discussion about jews being in everything is pretty simple. Divide and Conquer.
The question tho, why /fringe/ seems so jewish was explained by William Cooper in his ~40hour Hour of the Time radio show.
To summarize it; it goes about the start of Human race as a Species, where the Monkey started using tools to defend itself and threaten other monkeys. After some time the monkeys who could adapt better became the ones responsible for the evolution as we know it, where monkeys become man and man learns to adapt himself and modify his surroundings to what best suited him.
In the days of the old, the occult was more about trying to find the answer on how the world worked and how to be used for the betterment, science of the old. Was not open for everyone because we all know it, the normies fuck everything up.
As time went by, the occult schools became more and more powerful and started controlling whole civilizations, like we are experiencing right now. Their teachings were deeply rooted into symbolism where the Sun is how God gives us life. After a couple of thausands years, humanity stepped into the age where the whole world was connected, and the idea of the New World Order might come into realization, (that shit comes from way before the Egyptians btw).

In my honest opinion, the jews are only the Boat in which the occult hides itself. See it as the shadows inside the already dark room. You might switch on the lights, but there are still darkm hidden, spots in the room. Also the whole "muuh Antisemitsm" gives them a big cover. They are not only jews, but from all races; but in the end are people who are so deep in their own asses that think they are the only ones capable of controlling the masses.

Kinda ironic when the occult schools didn't start as means to control the masses but to discover the secrets of nature and our world. To bring peace to Humanity, not only between themselves but also with Nature and in the end with the All. Becoming one with the universe, in harmony.

Nowadays they are so corrupted and so deep in their own lies, they are losing control. They didn't expect the Hivemind, which thanks to the invention of the Internet was possible, would also discover and most importantly, uncover some of their truths. We are really the counter-Illuminati.

We are the upside down pyramid with the closed eye.

Find it! I need it!

Fuck you shill. It's the exact opposite

Slow down Schlomo, might get your fingers shoad from typing that fast.

Explain again why is the exact oppsite?

This!

This is what we need to meme into the Aryan race. A masculine form of philosophy and understanding of the Logos/Doa!

I noticed that too, but going off the rest of his post I think he may have meant to type the occult is used as the boat by the jews.

I could be wrong though.

Fucking chinks are like 2,000 years behind how the power of water works.

Bruce Lee had a degree in Western Philosophy from Washington State. His mom was half white.

Fuck, didn't notice that error. You are right.

Explain it then, faggot. God damn. This thread really is going to shit.

I hope you realize this is the essence of Holla Forums.
We are like bacteria.

I prefer white blood cells. At least when it comes to Holla Forums

Aye.

Filter all anti-christians. - muh kike on a stick
Filter all anti-pagans. - muh larp pagans
Filter all black pilled cynical atheists. muh depression decides reality.

Every fucking thread about these topics is ruined by d/c faggots.

What is zen?
>>>/kino/

I'm honestly not sure. It's like the Vedas (About which I know little). When I say I'm practically a Bible scholar, I mean in regards to the Old and New Testament canon, I delved into the gnostic texts by myself. Enoch is fascinating to me, it could mean so many things. I'm open to the possibilities. Aliens? Dragons? Giants? The Old Testament is just as fascinating in the original language, but I won't get into that here. Just the idea of El and his Elohim.

Tha- That's… literally exactly what I said.
Like almost the exact same wording and everything.

Let's be scientific here. Something is "real". Whatever that "real" thing is is what the truth is. But I agree about the "brands" thing. The truth has to necessarily exist everywhere all the time, or else there would be something that exists which isn't "true", which is preposterous. The truth simply is. Nothing aside from it is the complete truth. Any belief system cannot be the truth in and of itself, and can at best only serve as a guide. In order to find the truth, you ultimately have to abandon all of your beliefs, because they are false in their incompleteness.

Honestly, no one will ever find the truth unless they want to more than anything else. It's not about being right, or having the "right" way or "right" belief system. There is one fundamental underlying truth that can be discovered/realized. Nothing short of this is "the truth". Jesus, Lao Tzu, and Buddha did a great job communicating it in words, but in the end, only those who know the truth of what they're saying understand what they're actually talking about. You know, like all of this from John 10:

And this from Tao Te Ching:

Language speaking about this fundamental truth can only be understood after the fact.

It's a real shame, we had some good esoteric/occult/ancient aryan history thread and haven't had one in awhile. OPs intentions were good but this thread got fucked hard and fast.

Because, who else but the juden would own a business that gets people to pay them to sit and do nothing, I mean meditate.

I miss those threads, would spend hours reading and watching all the material posted In them, shame.

Elohim and greek titans of creation = the seven heavenly bodies of antiquity.

faggot

The black pyramid. ;b

ANYWAYSSSSSSS

Back to topic

YALL NIGGAS POSING IN A MOD-APPROVED SLIDE THREAD

Why do you spend your time doing this? For Jesus? Why?

Because it's hollywood-spiritualism. All mean't to deviate you from your own heritage.

Zen and shit like that is not part of our history, traditions or people.

Neither was Christianity until a Roman emperor found it to be useful, and started spreading it so much that it survived the fall of Rome. It doesn't mean that it's inherently better than Buddhism.

friendly reminder all zen stems from the philosophy of poo's

a dried shit stick indeed

It is written that Buddha had blue eyes. It's quite possible that he was an actual Aryan, a descendant of the Caucasians who conquered India and built a civilization there. When you look at that place you are looking at the future of Western Europe in a few centuries, unless they kick out all the shitskins.

not really. there was a lot of cross-cultural interaction between buddhists and greeks in the early days.

Gall nigga need martial arts. Have fun subverting hand to hand combat with equal emphasis on restraint and no-mind meditation.

Almost everyone in my martial arts class is redpilled as fuck and extremely aware of not repilled at least. You would be surprised how based some of the teachers are.

what does no mind mean?

Make one philosophy thread and
IMMEDIATELY!

Vade retro Satana. You have to go back, Satan.

What is that gay shit?

There are many types and styles of meditation. One is translated into no-mind. Simply, it's putting your brain on idle. This is NOT a delirious trance state or a lazy thing. It require full attention to hold your idle. As you have noticed, it's pretty easy to get distracted.
No-mind involves polarizing yourself. You are either 1) breathing in or 2) breathing out; all other thoughts, tasks, sensation, mood are irrelevant and unnessasry for this. When you slip off and get distracted, the very act of slipping will reminder that you have slipped, and can therefore return to idle mode.

It's not a religious thing, it's hacking your body computer; which frankly makes monks God-tier hackers. I can try to answer more questions.

Are you a Buddhist, or just practice meditation?

Every time user, every time .

yes

Yuri explains it. Buddhism, as peddled in western nations, is just a way of pacifying the masses and making then open to their own enslavement.

This isn't necessarily true of traditional Buddhism (see Wirathu for example), but as taught to the goyim in the West it's basically "like, nothing really matters man, smoke weed erryday, nothing is even real."

Start at (49:55)

Here:
And remember, Soviets=Jews.

People forget how closely tied together the ancient world was. There was sufficient sea trade for both Europe and China to be vaguely aware of each other (even if it was as a source of exotic goods and tales). Asoka the Great sent Buddhist monks in all four directions, one of which made it to Greece. Alexander the Great met and was accompanied by multiple gymnosophists. It wasn't until Islam started its conquest that Europe was cut off from the rest of the world.

Water is the only thing in the known universe that increases in size the colder it gets.

Here's how it works for people who want to know how it feels to be tired of winning:

Something tells me that you don't really get it.

Fucking pleb.

i guess it's like other newagey shit so here goes
1/ it's anto christian, come over with us good goy, we're better than christianity, forget about that shit and be ZEN (or insert whatever brand instead)
2/ it's MONEY. Tons of it. Goys paying to feel better, being sold invisible scams.
they're everyfucking where
psychotherapy, newage shit, it's all a big money drain and a psychical parasitism
like the new horrid shit named "MINDFULNESS", that's the new brand of scam that's working wonders
they're shits and you know it
it's not that there is nothing behind it, on the contrary
the way they work is they latch onto the current spiritual trend, put a brand on it and make billions

HOL UP

you disagree water is more dense than solid ice or implying we somehow weren't saying exactly the same thing.

Protip: buddism and hinduism are aryan philosophies and are distinctly immune to jewish tricks. Thats why this thread exists to try and turn you off to it.

Jews fear the samurai

That's the same as equating Christianity with Zionism. See:

Something tells me you fantasize about being a woman.

No, that's

Top kuk. So what color panties are you wearing right now? Is your "woman" "pussy" looking for some action?

Something tells me you are into traps.

There is no hinduism. At least not as some organized system - pajeets just have shit ton of gods, some of them aryan, some - don't. Some of them connected to each other some - don't. That's all.

It's okay, user. You'll never feel better by already forgetting what you just said

So you are the one who write that wife thing, then changed your ID to cover up your idiocy?

but it's true. That's why ice floats.

Tsk, tsk. All of this rump roasting over some bait. You're on an anonymous image board. No one IRL is going to find out about your degeneracy. Let it go.

There is. It's just a lot more than worshiping gods. That's just bhakti yoga.

I take it for a yes then.

Ah well. I tried. Homosexuals do have a problem with their feelings after all.

Oh, wait, your ID changed again. So it was indeed you.

hahahahahahahahaha

Ahh, Holla Forums. You're so abominable.

There's good money in it?
It's easy? Jews don't do real work.
They want to keep the goyim from being enligntened?
Your town is shit?
All of the above.

It was obviously metaphorical, faggot.
Water's "strength" is that water is 'water' because of its internal nature, not its external shape. Imagine western civilization as a granite statue. You hit it with a hammer, it breaks apart. Still, marble, no longer a statue. Now hit water with a hammer. It's gonna feel like it hit back, it's gonna splash around, but you did nothing to the water. Nada. Now leave dripping water on a granite statue. It seems like it's doing nothing. But wait long enough, and you get the grand canyon .

Water can be a metaphor for soft power and wordless internal nature. Following the path of least resistance. Rustling jimmies and then making the one who attacks you look like the idiot. Water vs granite is what the jews relation to western civilization has been. Now the chinks and nips understand soft power, they can play the jew's game, that's why the jews are having a harder time with them . Meanwhile we've externalized our thinking and being to laws and institutions, to granite. The literalism of our religious culture and it's lack of self-reflection doesn't help either . No matter how well you shape a law, a law is not its shaping intent. You must keep eyes on the spirit of the laws, not the letter, lest you have jews and other pariah 'leak' trough them. Water goes to the lowest places. It does its thing without effort, without trying to . It simply follows its nature.

"Nothing in the world
is as soft and yielding as water.
Yet for dissolving the hard and inflexible,
nothing can surpass it.

The soft overcomes the hard;
the gentle overcomes the rigid.
Everyone knows this is true,
but few can put it into practice."

Never learn about eastern philosophy from anybody who doesn't have slanty eyes.

When did (((they))) start reading the talmud to the chi-nips?

Koreans all seem like they're fags, just saying.

I think it started with the USA, and spread with their idea of democracy. I don't say that the whole thing is their fault, but they did act like a catalyst. Just look at their constitution: the founding fathers didn't write a whole page for every amendment, just a few sentences, and look what is going on with the second amendment. They though that their will just going to live on as traditions, just because they wrote it down. The irony is that they themselves went against hundreds of years of traditions by writing that constitution of theirs.
Now many people believe that institutions are more important than the people who make up them. This is evident in the party system, where you always end up with spineless bastards at the top, simply because they are set up in a way that helps ruthless psychopaths take them over. Yet they were declared instrumental to democracy, and democracy was declared the best of all systems, so if you want to abolish parties, then you are the enemy of all that is good in this world.

Just search for Alan Watts on Youtube. Of course he should be only a starting point.

that's basically what happened

sophiaperennis.com/books/esoteric-studies/studies-in-freemasonry-and-the-compagnonnage/

He seems like a degenerate alcoholic with three marriages who can claim no legitimate lineage from an eastern teacher.

IMKamphy

WHY

WHY are you doing this?

What is your purpose?

Why do allow anime pedophillia and neo-freemason shit but not "zen". Why do you ban conversation that is legit?

Are you the enemy?

WHY IMKAMPHY WHY?

SPEAK YOU COWARD

see
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Age shit is part of MKULTRA. Encourage you guys to check out this research. webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4535