Giuliani the Marxist

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Giuliani wants to spread Marxism to Iran
he is being considered by Trump as attorney general or secretary of state.

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

archive.fo/gxlog

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tGbkm

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

We should be supporting shady Zoroastrian groups. Yazd too I guess.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

fuck off, we should stop supporting weird minority groups in the middle east.

especially fucking marxists. Maxism is killing us in the west, we need to end marxism, not spread it.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

not wanting to spread Marxism to your enemies
Because Marxism in American made us strong and we shouldn't share it, eh Chaim?

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Since when do we not want horrible things to happen to Iran?

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

spreading marxism to more countries, means you're making marxism stronger you fucking retard. meaning it'll get harder for US to defend OURSELVES from marxist influence. fucking retard.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

implying Marxism isn't the only way to fix those bad goyim in Iran
Next you're going to be criticizing him for his involvement in the greatest jewish accomplishment of the 21st century

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

It should be very strong in places that are not America, it makes it easier to assert control over others.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

he is being considered by Trump as attorney general or secretary of state.

According to who, shill? CNN?

GTFO

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

kill yourself.
supporting Mujahideen AGAIN
did everyone forget Reagan and the Mujahideen in afghanistan?
literally on the payroll of a known terrorist group

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

What is killing the west is USA. That subhuman cultureless country. Fuck them.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

yes, and now it wants to spread Marxism.

this has to stop

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

(((you)))

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

So this is a pretty obvious attempt to preemptively shill as hard as possible against Giuliani now so that when Trump appoints him you have ammo shill against Trump with. Didn't see all this anti-Giuliani rhetoric all campaign, now there are multiple threads on how he is enemy number 1.

Classic JIDF in action.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

this level of delusion

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

this level of judaism

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

SHARE THE PLAGUE

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

it's okay if trump chooses someone who is on the payroll of mujahideen
what a delusional cuck you are.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

CNN rumors are 100% true

I bet you were one of the people shitting up the board yesterday about how le drumpf transition team is full of lobbyists

go fuck yourself

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

criticizing any aspect of trumps decisions is judaism

you have to go back, make Holla Forums great again.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

persian defence forces pls

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

if you don't like Marxism, you're Iranian!
oh hi, jidf.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

hehehe if I post a picture of Nazis they'll believe I'm one of them

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Reported for kike shills.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

repeats huffingpaint post rumors
calls others shills

I can change my IP too you know

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

now you are part of the problem. banning opinions, even if it is bs is a slippery slope

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Giuliani
diplomat
His career was about being a mayor and crime fighter. Why the fuck would he be sec. of state?

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

if you subvert muzzies you're a jew

kek, kys mohammed

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

If you subvert the enemies of Israel you are.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

the enemy of my enemy is my friend
not, the enemy of my enemy is another non-white blight on the world

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

still bumping a slide thread

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

kek, try harder CTR
We must not allow Marxism to have a foothold anywhere in this world- even in the lands of our enemies, for though it may weaken our enemies, it strengthens Marxism's hold humanity as a whole.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

marxist group
resembles a cult
resembles

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

(checked)
my dubs confirm this fact.

James Scott
James Scott

(checked)
(checked)

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

This was my first thought.

Giuliani was an attorney, then a prosecutor, then a mayor. It can be argued that he did a decent job at all of them and can be considered a success in those positions. But how does that in any way translate to the skillset needed for a Secretary of State? it doesn't

Diplomacy
hard-nosed, but knows when to give
intimate knowledge of foreign affairs and geopolitical machinations
thorough historical/cultural knowledge so as to understand deeper-than-surface meanings in order to safely navigate treacherous situations

I would argue that these skills are just a glimpse of what a Sec of State would need and outside of being hard-nosed and tough, I just don't know if Giuliani is packing the gear.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

dubs confirmed, we have been tasked to purge the plague of marxism from all corners of the earth

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Forcing communism on a country sounds like a good way to destroy it. Cheaper than bombing it. It collapses all on its own in a couple generations.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

(((Josh Rogin))) at WaPo.
sounds legit
We will find you and kill you, kike. You better be afraid.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

okay sven put your wooden shoes away, it's time to face Mecca

Evan Price
Evan Price

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE GERMANS SENT LENIN TO RUSSIA TO WEAKEN IT, ONLY TO ESTABLISH THE LONGEST REIGN OF A COMMUNIST STATE IN MODERN HISTORY

DAILY REMINDER THAT RUSSIA SPREAD ITS MARXISM TO CHINA, KOREA, AND TO EASTERN EUROPE

MARXISM IS NOT A FORCE TO BE WEAPONIZED, FOR IT IS A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

country that has been staging false flags and waging kike wars for 50+ years
but tell me how trump will change it all

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

The USS Liberty was staged by Kikes with the US (McCain Sr.) being complicit you stupid Jew.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

HURRRRRRRRRRR I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HISTORY
Reported for kike.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

The Neo-Cons are Marxist!

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

True, though having a theocracy works almost as well as it did on Iran.

Daily reminder the Americans, British, and Canadians were all aware Trotsky was living in New York as a wealthy, well off kike on welfare, and knew he had connections to the Bolsheviks in Russia. The best part is that they allowed him safe passage knowing full well what would happen next.

Protip; he became head of the Red Army.

John Evans
John Evans

Reported
off yourself, coward

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

The Difference between Stalinism and Trotskyism is that the later believed in spreading global communist revolution.

Have you ever noticed that the Neo-cons have been destroying nations like Syria,and Libya?

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Gaddafi was a nationalist.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

(checked)
Qaddafi was pretty cool because he let his own people vote themselves OUT of communism, which has never been done before in history.
And also yes, Stalin was more concerned with Empire building while Trotsky was a full on (((Zealot))) trying to bring a global revolution.
Interesting to see the differences between Goys leading communism and Jews leading communism.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

all these people trying to defend Giuliani

Embarrassing, also props to that one guy that's already lost money betting on him while shilling him on 8ch.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

he is clearly pushing for it, in his interview with Hannity it was quite obvious looking at how hard he tried to shill himself as SoS capable.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

There is a somewhat informative documentary floating around on jewtube regarding the "NewYork Intellectuals" if you can stand listening to kikes reminiscing for an hour that is.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

When will the warmongers stop

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

I'm assuming you mean the embedded video?

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Trump needs to make the person with the best record and trust as the AG who will rape Shillary's and her goons. Start by throwing Stonetear the furfaggot and Lowtax into prison for the next ten thousand years.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Lenin and Trotsky were part of B'nai B'rith, the organization that started ADL and backed by Wall Street kikes.
The Germans had hardly anything to do with it since the main lender to them was the Rothschild bank in Frankfurt.
And they started their journey from Switzerland->Germany->Sweden->Finland along with 10000 other jews infiltrated into Russia.
You're simplifying too much.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Building 7 (also known as WTC 7) was a 47-story skyscraper that stood on the block immediately north of the block that contained the rest of the World Trade Center complex.
Building 7 was shrouded in secrecy. Then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani had a bunker on the 23rd floor.

He sure as shit missed his Tower 7 meetings on 9/11, fucking cohencidence surely. Fuck jewliani this faggot is complicit with 3,000+ lost souls. None jewish either, since they were all "goyim" what difference does it make?
archive.is/tGbkm

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

no one died in WTC7, everyone was evacuated

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

not tower 7 lad. The other 2 towers the planes hit and people jumped to their deaths to avoid being burned alive. No shit no one died in tower 7.
pic related

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Yeah that's the one, apologies for no link, I was out at the time.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

This was my first thought.

Giuliani was an attorney, then a prosecutor, then a mayor. It can be argued that he did a decent job at all of them and can be considered a success in those positions. But how does that in any way translate to the skillset needed for a Secretary of State? it doesn't

Fuck off concern shill.

The last 16-24 years it has only been pay to play. Money bundlers gettiing rewarded with posts they have absolutely no experience in to get a $100K PLUS job a year with title and privelage.

Rudy is competent, doesn't have skeletons in his closet at this point and can into PR and manage.

Do you want some Political Science major for YALE who was brainwashed 30 years ago to run the show with the neocons?

The swamp must be drained faggot.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit